Indentured Pervitude 13

Story Info
Tom starts getting into shape, and he gets farmed out.
6.7k words
4.77
2k
2

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 13

by Rachael DMM

The delivery guys set the new Peloton up in the spare room, along with the universal weight machine. She'd also ordered a set of dumbbells that would arrive the next day. When the guys left, Tom crept out of the bedroom, where he was hiding wearing only the new thong she had bought for him. She got a kick out of the way his balls didn't fit in it and spilled out the sides.

"What's all this?" he asked, able to see exactly what it was.

"You need to get into shape, baby boy. The Peloton is to get rid of this gut you're getting from lying around the house all day." She poked his spare tire and he flinched.

"I don't lie around..."

"And the weights are to put some meat on those skinny bones of yours. Nothing drastic, but you'd look so much sexier if you had some more muscle. Muscles turn me on."

"What about you?"

Wendy raised a warning eyebrow. "What about me?"

"You could...nothing. You're perfect just the way you are."

"Damn right, I am. Now...give it a try." She motioned to the stationary bike.

Tom took a step toward it.

"Lose the thong first," Wendy instructed.

"I have to work out naked too?"

"Yeah - sounds fun, doesn't it? Just don't get your dick caught in the weight stack....ouch!"

Tom shimmied out of his red thong, climbed on the bike, and began pedaling. The screen lit up, and the built-in AI spoke in a sultry feminine voice. "Greetings and welcome to your first ride. Would you like to enable camera sharing?" Tom looked at her with panic.

Wendy smiled. "Yes, share my camera."

"Sharing." The screen flickered. "I've placed you in a beginner's class led by Brandon. If you'd like something more advanced, just say 'menu' and change the selection."

She heard a man's voice. "Nice and easy, everyone, don't overdo it this first time out. Rome wasn't built in a day. Our goal here is to get used to the machine, and maybe break a sweat. Alright, we have a new rider just joining us. What's your name, naked guy?"

He looked at Wendy wide-eyed. "He can see me?"

"And hear you," Brandon responded. "No worries, we're all here to improve our bodies, and yours can certainly use some improvement. Now let's take it up a notch everyone, that's it...here we go. We have to start somewhere, and this is where it all begins. A journey of a thousand miles..."

The instructor prattled on, and Tom was looking more than uncomfortable. Mission accomplished. She felt strangely jealous of him. Wouldn't it be fun if Brandon was seeing her naked instead? Maybe she'd have to get a little cardio in for herself one of these evenings.

Wendy picked up the discarded thong so he wouldn't try to cover up after she left, and strolled out. She turned before she left and held up her phone. "I'll be watching your heart rate, so don't even think about cheating. Got it?"

Tom nodded sullenly. "Got it." Wendy smiled, gave him a saucy wink, thought about flashing him her tits, then left. Should she use the app to give him a hard-on? No, she'd save that in case he started acting up. She didn't want to make the Peloton instructor suffer. Although, she had heard rumors about them all being computer-generated entities anyway. It wouldn't be nearly as much fun if that were the case. No need to tell Tom about that. Let him think he's exercising naked in front of a real man.

Maybe the next time he'd get a female instructor. Would that be more humiliating, or would he actually enjoy it? She pictured him jerking off as he pedaled away and had to laugh. She didn't care, as long as he got rid of that growing belly of his. Wendy went and lubed up Marco. She thought about what Tom was going to look like with muscles as she fucked herself to several extreme orgasms.

She wondered if they'd perfected those penis enlargement surgeries yet. She would have to look into it. Wendy was sure Tom wouldn't mind having a little work done in that area.

~ ~

Tom finished his assigned thirty minutes on the bike and was happy to dismount. His ass was killing him, and it wasn't because Wendy had been messing with him back there the night before. That was at least pleasant. It was kind of weird, but he was starting to get into it - especially after her mom had stuck a finger up there while she was blowing him.

He still couldn't wrap his head around the idea that actually happened. He barely knew the woman, and just like that she was sucking his cock and fingering his butthole. Not that he was going to complain, but it was still pretty fucked up.

At first, he assumed it was some kind of test. Wendy was just waiting to see if he was going to go along with it, then zap the fuck out of him or something. But, when her mom got naked and started sucking, he was pretty sure it was real. He was dying to grab those big breasts of hers the whole time, or at least tweak her full, juicy nipples - something he'd never been able to get with Wendy. But, he didn't dare.

It didn't matter. He was pretty sure it would happen again and he'd get another chance. He knew it was just one of Wendy's attempts to humble him into submission, but this was one indignity that he was happy to submit to. Sure, he felt humiliated when she made him serve them tea in the nude, and more so when she tricked him into walking around in front of his mother-in-law wearing stockings. But now there was this...the demand that he get into shape.

It was hard to argue with. He always wanted to have a better body, but he never quite got around to it. Maybe this was his opportunity. Of course, when he imagined it before it was more to impress the ladies...ladies other than Wendy. He wasn't thinking of having an affair, or anything like that. Although, it would have been nice to get an offer every now and again. Wendy's mom was the closest he ever came to being unfaithful, and he was afraid that he enjoyed it too much.

This brought up a worrying thought. Was Wendy setting him up for something more sinister? Maybe it was she who wanted to cheat on him, and the fact that he got a blowjob from her mother might give her a reasonable excuse in her mind to have her own affair. He didn't like that thought at all, but he couldn't deny that's exactly the kind of thing she'd do. He wouldn't have imagined it before he became her slave, but she had changed since that day - changed in ways he never expected she would.

Who knows what was going on in that devious head of hers? Tom toweled off the bike seat, then contorted himself onto the seat of the universal. He did a couple of chest presses, realized it was heavier than he expected, and quickly hopped off. He'd start weight training tomorrow.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He was as dissatisfied with himself as Wendy was. He resolved to make this plan of hers work. Once she realized how desirable it would make him to other women, she would be sure to regret forcing him to improve himself. His cock got hard as he surveyed his naked reflection. He also needed to grow back his body hair - it had been one of the most masculine things about him, and now he looked like a prepubescent boy.

Normally, he would have jerked off as he looked at his own reflection, but that damn tattle-tale app of hers would report him. Either that or she'd walk in on him. He definitely didn't want that again. Jerking off was supposed to be a private thing just for him. Not like what Wendy was doing and making him watch her masturbate all the time. It was hot, but didn't she realize how seeing her have all that fun on her own made him feel? That was probably the point. So devious. He'd like to put her on a masturbation diet and see how she liked it.

Tom headed for the shower, and after that, he would see if he could get permission to fuck his wife. All he could do was hope she was in a good mood...or half as horny as he was. Maybe if he offered to let her be on top...or do more butt stuff to him...

~ ~ ~

Tom came out of the bedroom, washed and hairless from his eyes down. He made sure his cock was nice and hard, hoping that might entice his mistress wife. He thought about putting something on, but those stockings were a pain in the butt, and the pink panties were too tight. He didn't feel like having his balls crushed anymore today. He found Wendy in the living room and more or less presented himself to her.

"Oh. done already?" She looked him up and down, then smiled. "I'm loving the new look. So smooth...and...sleek. Next time I'm out, I'm going to get you some body oil. That would look really good."

"Okay, but I was wondering if we can, um...have sex?"

"No."

"It's just that after my workout, I'm all...y'know..."

"Emma is going to be here in about ten minutes. I'll give you an option. Do you want to be nude, in lingerie, or in regular clothes?"

"Well...gee...regular clothes...I guess."

She considered his choice, then shook her head. "Nah, I want to show you off. It was a lot of work to get rid of all that nasty hair. Stay like you are, but go in the other room and wait for me to call you. I want to surprise her. And make sure your dick is hard when you come out."

Tom nodded, gritted his teeth, and retreated back into the bedroom. He didn't even like Emma, she was so annoying. She was Wendy's only married friend now, and he didn't know how her husband could stand her. Of course, he was even more annoying than she was - all he ever wanted to talk about was his stupid boat.

And if anyone should be on a Peloton, it's Emma. She'd let herself go after the wedding, which was only three years ago. And, maybe worse, she cut her hair really short. She looked like some kind of dyke wannabe. Just awful.

Tom sat on the bed and mentally prepared himself for whatever abuse his wife had planned for him that evening. Probably just making him parade around in the nude again. It was still embarrassing, but it wasn't as bad as the first time. He hoped Wendy didn't want to let her friend try to blow him. No way he'd be able to stay hard for that. He loved blowjobs - who didn't? - but there were some hoops that even he couldn't jump through. Emma was a boner-killer for sure.

He heard the doorbell ring, sighed, and waited to be called. While he waited, he thought about Diane and those huge melons of hers. He fiddled with himself in order to get hard, which wasn't too difficult as he pictured his mother-in-law's big, fat jugs.

~ ~ ~

After greeting her friend with hugs and kisses on the cheek, they made their way to the kitchen where Wendy opened their first bottle of wine and poured a couple of generous glasses. It was a Reisling, Emma's favorite.

"So," Emma began after starting off with a healthy swig. It was going to be one of those nights. "How's married life treating you? Getting any?"

"More than I can handle," Wendy quipped. She loved how direct Emma could be, especially when it came to sex. "I just hope my birth control can handle all the sperm coming its way!"

"You lucky bitch," Emma said and drained her glass, holding it out for a refill. Wendy poured her just half a glass this time. "Enjoy it while you can. Get it all now during the honeymoon phase. It won't be long before you become just another piece of furniture around the house."

"C'mon, it can't be that bad." Wendy was surprised, Emma was always bragging about the crazy, wild sex she and Vic were having all the time. "What's going on?"

"I don't know, maybe he's cheating on me or something. He hasn't even touched me in three weeks." She went to the cookie jar and grabbed a couple of Nutter-Butter Classics. "We were watching TV the other night and I offered to give him a handjob and he turned me down. Can you believe that? Whatever happened to Netflix and chill?"

"Maybe it has something to do with Netflix not existing anymore."

"You know what I mean." She looked in the fridge. "I've watched so much porn this week I'm going to go blind."

"Did it help any?"

"A little." She polished off her glass in several gulps and held it up. "Do you have anything stronger?"

"I think so."

"I just see all those impossibly hot chicks fucking those insanely huge cocks and it reminds me of what I don't have. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still frig myself off like a horny teenager on molly, but as soon as I come I feel like shit."

"Well, maybe this will cheer you up. Tom! I need some help!" she called.

"He's home? Do you want me to go? I don't want to keep you two from going at it like the horny newlyweds you are."

"Don't worry about it. I could use a break anyway."

Tom stepped into the kitchen and Emma let out a surprised yelp. "Wendy, your husband has his dick out! And it's hard as fuck."

"Emma, I'd like to introduce you to my love slave. He's not allowed to wear clothes while in the house. And he's been instructed to meet all our guests with a full-blown hard-on."

"So that's how it is." She eyed him hungrily. Wendy loved that reaction. She knew she could count on Emma to make this easy. "Me likey. But why doesn't he have any hair on his body?"

"Right, I almost forgot. My mom and I shaved him clean yesterday."

"Your mom?"

Wendy shrugged. Tom couldn't believe she was telling people. What the literal fuck!

"We had a great time. It was right after I let her suck his dick. Mom is very into blowjobs."

Emma's mouth fell open. "I'm not one to yuck anyone's yum, but that's kinky as fuck."

"It is, isn't it? Speaking of kinky, how would you like to see his butthole?"

Emma gave Wendy a double take. "Are you serious?" Wendy just nodded. "I don't know about that, but I wouldn't mind checking out his ass."

"Tom, turn around." He complied, knowing how this was going to go. He was nothing more than a sex doll now...a toy for her amusement. If it was anyone else, he might not have minded as much, but the way Emma was looking at him was worrying. "How's that?" Wendy asked.

"A bit scrawny, but cute enough."

"Tom, spread those cheeks for us."

He leaned forward and parted his ass cheeks without question. Emma shrieked but didn't look away. She burst out laughing. "Oh, my God, I've never seen a man do that before. It's not as bad as you'd think it would be. Can I get a closer look?"

"Be my guest."

Emma closed half the distance between her and Tom, then leaned down. "Do you mind?" she said, and Tom didn't know if she was talking to him. Then Wendy answered her.

"Go for it."

There was a flash and Tom realized she had just taken a picture with her phone. This was going too far. Using him to shock her friends was one thing, but this was exploitation, plain and simple. "Wait till I show this to the girls at the office - they're going to freak out."

"Send it to me, too," Wendy pleaded.

"Don't you already have enough?"

"I never even thought about taking pictures."

"Can I get one of his penis?"

"Sure. Take all the dick pics you want."

She snapped a half-dozen pics in quick succession from various angles. "Okay, these will come in handy later...if you know what I mean."

"I certainly do."

Tom didn't hate the idea that some woman was basically admitting she was going to masturbate to his dick later that night, but why did it have to be Emma? Wendy was having a blast degrading him in front of her friend, but there had to be a limit.

"Do you want to see him jerk off?"

"No!" she said, pretending to be scandalized, but Wendy knew her better than that. "Unless I can record it."

"Tom, do you want to jerk off for us?"

There didn't seem to be a limit after all. "Yes, mistress."

"Ooo, I like that," Emma fawned. "Mistress." She pointed her phone at Tom's crotch and started recording. "So this is what you do with a love slave?"

"It's still new for me, so I'm trying different things. He's technically my property. And I always share everything I have with my friends. And so why shouldn't I share him?"

"Amen to that," she said and squatted in front of Tom to get a better camera angle. "We don't have to say anything to Vic about this, do we?"

"Only if you want to. It might be fun to make him jealous though. If he thinks there's competition for his woman it might bring out the beast in him."

"I don't know if I can risk that. Damn...look at how his balls bounce all over...just like they do in porn. This is better than any of that."

"Haven't you ever seen Vic jack off for you?"

"Nah. I caught him once, but he hid it away and wouldn't show me. I have to go online if I want to see guys jerking it. And I do want to see that!"

"Just be careful, he's got pretty good range when he comes."

"I'm not worried about that. A little cum never hurt nobody."

Would she still be saying that when a thick spurt of Tom's jizz ends up in her hair? Wendy thought about it and smiled. She would kind of like to see that. She was tempted to join Tom and start masturbating herself, but that would be too unseemly...wouldn't it? Maybe just a little...

She pressed her hand between her legs, enjoying the pressure but knowing it wasn't enough. She only meant for her friend to see Tom naked. Why was that such a big thing for her lately? Was she living out her exhibitionist fantasies through him? She wasn't brave enough to get naked in front of people she knew, so she did it vicariously through Tom. She began to wonder if ownership came with any kind of psychotherapy. Where was the tab on the app for that?

"Get ready," Tom suddenly warned. No one did anything to get ready, and in a matter of seconds, he was throwing ropes of cum right there in front of them. The first shot hit Emma's phone and she screamed - but it was like an amusement park scream, not a rapist in the parking lot at night kind of scream.

"Wow - he really did it! That was so hot. Did you see that?"

Wendy quickly pulled her hand away from her crotch. "I saw it all right."

"Look!" Emma held up her hand, displaying the cum he had gotten on her. She was giddy with delight. She considered Tom's cum for a few seconds, then licked it up. It was Wendy's turn for her mouth to drop open. Was everyone she knew an avid cum eater?

"That's the most action I've gotten in a month." Emma giggled and went to get something to clean the spunk off of her phone. "I'm sorry, Wendy, but I'm going to have to visit the little girl's room, if you know what I mean." At that, she unselfconsciously grabbed one of her own breasts and gave it a hearty squeeze.

"I know exactly what you mean. Great minds think alike." She never talked about masturbating so openly with any of her friends before. They could be a pack of nuns for all anyone knew. "And you don't have to use the bathroom, you can use our bedroom. No one will bother you."

"Okay, yeah...but I wouldn't mind being bothered..." she gave Wendy a suggestive look. What was she saying? Was she inviting her to join her in the bedroom? Or maybe...

"I have some toys, if you want to borrow one, or..."

Emma's eyes lit up - she was intrigued to see what kind of toys her friend liked to fuck herself with. Was it weird that she was pretty much telling them that she was going to go masturbate? Not half as weird as what just went down.

"Or...?"

"You can use Tom if you want."

Emma's brow furrowed in confusion. "Use Tom? How do you mean?"

"He can have sex with you if you like."

"Ahh, no, I don't think so." She looked over at Tom, his dick was still hard and looking very tempting. "I couldn't do that. For one thing, he's your husband."

"And my love slave."

Emma reconsidered. Was she really horny enough to be thinking seriously about this?

"But...I'm married...and..."

"And you haven't gotten laid in a month."

"Longer, actually..."

"If Vic isn't taking care of you, then you need to get it somewhere. Isn't it better to do it like this than to go out and pick up a guy at a sleazy bar, or do it with some slimeball you find online?"

12