Indentured Pervitude 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This would be better, wouldn't it? But could he...I mean, he just came. Doesn't he have to recover, or something."

"Nah, my boy has staying power. Don't you, dear?"

Tom just nodded, having no idea how it was possible he was still hard - especially for Emma of all people. Wendy's suggestion that he fuck her should have made him go limp almost instantly.

"Well...would you need to be there, too?"

"I could, if you wanted me to," Wendy offered amiably.

"I don't know...Normally I wouldn't mind - me and Vic have done it in front of other people before and that was fun - but I don't know if I could handle it in this case." Emma was seemingly unaware that she was absently massaging one of her sizeable breasts. Wendy was pretty sure she didn't have a bra on under that dress based on the way that her nipples were poking up from underneath the fabric.

"No problem. I don't need to be there."

"And you'd really be cool with this? It...it doesn't seem like you."

Wendy shrugged. "Things have changed. I've changed."

"I guess you have." She looked at Tom again, impressed with his apparent staying power. That wasn't just an idle brag. "If we do this, should he put on a condom?"

"He has a clean bill of health, but he is still potent. I guess it depends on if you want to get pregnant or not." It was a joke, but what if she said she did want to get knocked up? Would she let things go that far? Could she?

"I've had that new procedure - the one that replaced the IUD. So, that's not an issue. If it's okay with you, I wouldn't mind raw-doggin' it."

Emma clearly wanted this, but she wasn't able to make the next move. Wendy decided to help her out. "Tom, go clean up, and meet us in the bedroom."

His jaw muscles tightened, but like a good boy, he didn't argue with her and walked out. She couldn't help but get a little thrill out of seeing his smooth, bare tushy.

"I don't know if I can do this," Emma worried aloud.

"Well, how about we get you naked and see how you feel about it then."

She led her friend to the bedroom and helped her off with her dress. Just as she suspected, no bra, and no panties. Was she the only one who still wore underwear these days? "Now, lie down and spread your legs." Emma silently followed her instructions. It seemed that ordering Tom around all this time gave her an authoritative presence that other people responded to. Or, maybe Emma was too stunned by the situation to be able to resist.

"Wow, you are really wet, aren't you?"

Emma covered herself with her hands and blushed. "You have no idea how horny I am."

"I think I have some idea." She reached out, took Emma by the wrists, and moved her hands away. She stared at her pussy admiringly. There was a neatly trimmed patch of dark pubic hair, topping a rather meaty set of lips. Lips that were already swollen with desire. Her wetness was apparent from the trickle of pussy juice that was leaking out of it and down over her chubby asscrack. "You're lucky I'm not a lesbian because I'd be eating the hell out of that pussy right now if I were."

"Don't threaten me with a good time," she joked. But Wendy knew if she tried to go down on her, she wouldn't be stopped. Just the opposite - she'd be welcomed. Maybe she'd even return the favor. As tempting as that was, Tom arrived at that moment and broke the spell.

"And, just so you know, Tom can't eat pussy."

"He can't?" she was perplexed by this.

"I guess it's more that he won't. Isn't that right, sweetie?" she said to him and brought him over to the bed, checking to make sure he was still hard.

"That's okay," Emma conceded. "I really just need to get fucked by a real dick."

"Well, that he can give you. Just be warned that he isn't very good at it." Tom was fuming, and Wendy was enjoying every second of it. "He's got a nice dick, but he doesn't really know how to use it. If you want to come, I suggest you get on top."

Tom's eyes went wide at that suggestion. Sure, Emma had gotten a bit bigger over the past couple of years, but it wasn't like she was going to crush him or anything. Maybe this would help him appreciate how Wendy kept herself in shape for him.

"Anything else I should know? Like, would it be okay if I played with his ass a little?"

"Sure, I haven't tried fisting him yet, but feel free to give it a go. Just don't do anything that will leave marks. Other than that, you two have fun." She wagged a finger at Tom. "And I'll be getting a full report from Emma when you're done. If she tells me you weren't trying your best to give her everything she asks for, there will be consequences."

Tom got the message. He still couldn't believe this was real. Any minute now he was going to wake up and find out he was dreaming...or having a nightmare, more likely.

"I'll be right outside if you need anything," she said to Emma. "There's lube in the drawer if you want him to buttfuck you, and if he gives you any trouble, just let me know."

Emma nodded, not sure how to respond to that. Wendy blew them a kiss and left them alone in the room. As soon as she closed the door, she checked the Mastr+ app. The erection setting was still set at fully erect...staying power, my ass, she muttered under her breath. She then went to the ejaculation tab and pushed it to the "Suspended" end of the scale. She didn't want Tom to embarrass her by coming too fast...or at all.

She got back to the kitchen and emptied out the last of what was left in the bottle into her wine glass. She listened, but couldn't hear anything. She had always assumed Emma would be loud in bed...maybe not. Or maybe Tom had put her to sleep. She wished she had a spy camera in the bedroom, she'd love to see what was going on.

That's when something tickled the back of her mind. She returned to the app and started navigating around the various options. She was sure she had seen something. There it was: Sensory Monitoring. It didn't make sense to her when she first came across it, but it all became clear to her. She clicked into that menu option and tapped the eyeball icon.

The screen switched, and she was seeing what Tom was seeing. It was disorienting at first, but she quickly sorted out that he was on top of Emma, sucking her big, dark nipples. He must have been loving that. They were nothing like her pink little nips that he barely paid any attention to. Emma was saying something, and it was annoying that she couldn't hear what it was. Oh, wait!

At the bottom of the screen was an ear icon with a line through it. She tapped that and the sound of heavy breathing was suddenly there. "Oh, yeah, suck those titties all you want. Slobber all over them...oh, fuck I need this...I need it so bad..."

The voyeuristic part of Wendy was activated like never before. This was better than she could ever hope for. She could experience it all, and neither of them would know she was spying on them. It was almost too good to be true, she thought as she dropped her pants, and pulled down her panties. "Yeah, suck those big titties," she encouraged her husband, even though he couldn't hear her.

It struck her that she should feel at least a little jealous that her husband was having sex with another woman, but for some odd reason, she didn't. That was something she'd have to figure out...some other time. Maybe because she knew there was no emotional connection, for either of them. It was just sex - mechanical and functional sex.

"I'm ready," Emma said with a moan, "Put it in me."

"That's it, baby, give her that dick. Oh, God, he's going to do it." Wendy was so wet that she was dripping on the floor of the kitchen. Easy clean up, nothing to worry about. "My best friend is going to get fucked by my husband!" She cringed, realizing that she might be getting too loud. She suddenly regretted that Emma hadn't invited her to be there with them, but this was almost better. "C'mon, baby, fuck that horny pussy."

"Ah, shit...yes! We're really doing this...it's happening...you're fucking me! Wendy's husband is fucking my pussy!"

"I am," Tom agreed without any passion. What was that about? He sounded almost pissed he had to have sex with her. That wasn't like him. He should be thrilled that Wendy was letting him bang another woman. Sure, he wasn't a huge Emma fan, but it was still a warm, wet pussy. That should be enough to make him happy.

"Oh, yeah, give it to me. You're so skinny...I love it. Fuck that pussy. Fuck it good."

As she suspected, Emma was a talker. Tom was really going at it. He was giving it to her good, just like she had told him. But...maybe a little too good. She wouldn't have minded seeing that kind of enthusiasm when he fucked her. Maybe he was just trying to hurry up and get it over with. Was he wondering yet why he wasn't coming?

"Turn me over - I want it from behind," Emma panted. She certainly had no trouble expressing what she wanted in the bedroom. Vic was a lucky guy. Should she feel guilty about giving her an easy way to cheat on him? She wanted to take her friend's side, but maybe there was a good reason he hadn't tried to fuck her all this time.

On the other hand, Emma was a big girl, in more ways than one these days, she made her own choices. And one of those choices was to let Tom stick his dick in her. Wendy had just made the offer and didn't have any responsibility beyond that. She propped the phone up on the counter to free both her hands up for her pussy.

She went down to her knees, slipped a finger inside, and strummed her erect clit as she listened to the sound of their lovemaking...if that's what you could call it. She heard a slap...Emma was going to go home with a handprint on her ass. She hoped that didn't get her into trouble. There was a crescendo of louder and louder moans, and Emma cried out: "Oh, fuck, I'm coming! Don't stop...give me one more...there...there...right there...yes! Oh, shit, yes!"

Wendy had never had an orgasm in doggy position before. Mostly because Tom would come in less than a minute when they did it like that. She wondered if an orgasm in that position felt any different. All she knew was she was about to have an orgasm in kneeling-on-the-kitchen-floor position. She humped her fingers and worked her clit as she reveled in her illicit voyeurism. Her orgasm caused her whole body to seize up as wave after wave of pure bliss radiated out from her clit and washed over her.

As good as that was, she listened to Emma climaxing again...for the second...or was it the third?...time and finally felt a pang of jealousy. Not so much for the fact that she was fucking Tom, but because Tom was making her come. She had to acknowledge that in the past month, nearly all of her orgasms had been the result of masturbating. Yes, there had been a few when she was riding him, but those weren't so much about him making her come. She was basically using him like a living dildo, so that was pretty much the same as masturbating when you came right down to it. What the fuck?

Wendy stood up, went into Ejaculations, and shifted the slider bar all the way to the left. She switched back to the visual link just in time to see Tom unload in Emma's pussy from behind. He sounded like a mental patient when he came. He must have been relieved. She pulled up her pants and headed for the bedroom before they could start another round. That reminded her, she could make sure that was the end of it.

On her way to the bedroom, she moved the slider and gave him a soft dick. That should put a stop to any ideas he might have. She remembered, just in time, to turn off the visual and auditory monitoring.

Wendy opened the door and then knocked. Emma was sprawled out on the bed facedown with cum leaking out of her pussy. Tom was lying beside her looking like he had the limp, hairless penis of a shy schoolboy. "How'd it go?"

"Wendy! Don't look...!" Emma didn't bother to move or cover up.

"I just let you fuck my husband. I get to look all I want."

"Fair enough," she agreed, seemingly unable to stir. "It was good - better than I expected. He made me come a few times in missionary, then two or three times doggy. I wanted him to butt fuck me, but we never got to that. I'm spent."

So, you're satisfied with his performance?"

"I'll say. You're a lucky woman. I'm going to see if Vic will let me shave his ass crack when I get home. I can't stop thinking about Tom's sexy little asshole."

"What did you think of his dick?"

"It's just the right size." Emma rolled over and massaged her big tits. Apparently, she wasn't all that self-conscious about Wendy seeing her naked anymore. "If Vic fucked me like that with his big hog I'd be sore for days. I didn't want to say anything before about how small Tom was, but it turned out to be okay. Size does matter, obviously, but it's nice to change things up once in a while, don't you think?"

"I do," Wendy concurred. Vic wasn't at all her type, but would Emma let her use his "big hog" just once? That would only be fair, right?

"And, not only does he have staying power, but he's got some endurance, doesn't he? I don't know how he lasted so long, but I kind of loved that he did. Vic mostly goes off after three minutes and is soft right away. I usually don't get off until the second round. Problem lately is I haven't even gotten a first round. I really think he might be cheating on me."

"Well, maybe you don't want to throw stones while you're still in this glass house of ours. You did just cheat on him."

"I guess I did, didn't I? Why don't I feel bad about that?"

"Because you didn't cheat with a real person," Wendy joked, then realized what she said. Tom looked at her with a mix of surprise and hurt. "I don't mean...it's just that...it's nothing emotional...just sex. You needed to get off, and you did. That's all. No strings..."

"Yeah, maybe that's it." She reached down between her legs and stroked her gooey pussy lips. Damn, that looked nice. Wendy was tempted to strip and sit on her friend's face but had to remind herself that Emma wasn't one of her playthings. "The problem is that I already want to do this again. Or was this just a once-in-a-lifetime thing?"

"I...I guess I hadn't really thought about that. I honestly didn't think you'd enjoy it this much. But...sure...if you want more, just let me know and he's yours.

"I'm probably not thinking clearly right now, but I'll let you know in a few days once I'm right in the head." She had two fingers in her vagina at this point and didn't seem the least bit concerned that Wendy was right there. "And, you know what, if we do this again, maybe you can stay."

"I'd like that," Wendy admitted, barely able to restrain herself from offering to lick her husband's cum out of her friend's pussy.

"And...you might want to talk to Jordyn."

"Why is that?"

"Well, you know Mitch dumped her, like, six months ago."

"Yeah, I was there for the month of crying, remember?"

"Hmmm yes. But she hasn't gotten laid since then. The girl's pussy has been in hibernation ever since. She needs to get fucked before she goes and does something stupid."

"And..."

"And she could use a tune-up from your boy here. Something safe and easy to get her back into the game. And she must be horny as fuck by now." Emma was rubbing her clit as she talked.

Wendy didn't want her to stop. She'd never seen another woman masturbate before...certainly not in real life. Emma noticed her staring. "Sorry," she said, pulling her fingers away from her pussy. "I didn't realize what I was doing. It's just...never mind."

"No, don't stop!" Wendy said too emphatically. "I mean...go ahead...if you want to. I don't mind...it looks nice."

"Does it?" Emma smiled and resumed playing with herself. "Vic makes me do this for him. He likes to watch. I guess it's just become kind of a habit for me."

"That's cool. I, ah...I can go...if you want."

Emma thought about it. "You can stay...if you want to watch..."

"And if I want to jerk off?"

"That's cool,," she said in a whisper, looking hopefully into her friend's eyes. "I would like that."

"Tom, go wait in the living room," Wendy dismissed him. He couldn't get hard right now anyway, so there was no point in him being there. He got up, took one last longing look at his wife, and sulked out.

12