Indentured Pervitude 18

Story Info
Wendy expands her roster, and Tom suffers a new indignity.
4.2k words
4.61
1.8k
4

Part 18 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 18

by Rachael DMM

Jordyn was down between her legs. Wendy sighed, contented as her friend lightly kissed and licked at her pussy. She wished Emma was there with them. They'd only had the one all-girl threesome, but she wanted it to happen again...and again.

It had been just over three months since she first got together with Emma. They'd hooked up a couple more times since then, once after she'd stopped by to get fucked by Tom again, and once just because she needed some pussy and asked her to come over. Then there was the spontaneous girl-on-girl-on-girl fling they had with Jordyn that one night. It was mind-blowing. Wendy didn't see herself as an orgy person, but now she was reconsidering that attitude.

Wendy never imagined Jordyn would go for this kind of thing, being lesbian fuck buddies, but she hardly needed any convincing at all. She had offered Tom up to her, sexually, as a way of getting her through her dry spell, and was surprised that she instantly agreed. Jordyn was a beautiful girl, and didn't have any trouble attracting men...it just always seemed to be the wrong men.

She had watched her husband fuck Jordyn from the other room on her phone, using the visual and audio feeds from Tom's chip. It was beyond hot. He barely had to touch her and she would have an orgasm. That girl was definitely in need of a man's attention. And, as it turned out, a woman's attention as well. Wendy had introduced the idea of a possible threesome with her and Tom (despite Emma's warning against it), which she was happy to agree to. But then she dropped some hints, and Wendy suggested that maybe the two of them get together first to make sure things didn't get awkward during their ménage-à-trois.

Jordyn ended up spending the night. The two of them were locked in 69 most of the time, and Wendy taught her all about Emma's butt-licking trick - which she couldn't get enough of. They even tried scissoring. It felt silly at first, but once they got in sync it was fantastic. They were also mutually obsessed with each other's tits.

It was nice that they were both full B-cups, so there wasn't any envy or feelings of inadequacy between them. Where they differed was when it came to nipples. Wendy's were smallish and pink; Jordyn's were larger and dark - probably something to do with her Japanese father. They couldn't seem to get enough of fondling and sucking each other.

Wendy reached down and pulled back her clitoral hood, exposing her little nub. Jordyn took the cue immediately and planted a kiss there, then another. She licked at it, teasing, tasting, tickling. Wendy no longer cared so much about Tom not eating her out. It still galled her, but between Jordyn and Emma, she was getting all the oral sex she craved. And she had also become quite enamored with eating pussy herself. She was constantly amazed at how much pleasure she took from doing it.

"Kiss me," she whispered, urging Jordyn up to her. "I love the taste of my pussy on your lips." Jordyn went down and rubbed her mouth all around her pussy, then came up and kissed her friend. Wendy kissed, and licked, and sucked. She adored her own flavor, especially when it was delivered like that. "Grind on me....yes, just like that."

Jordyn pressed her mound against Wendy's, then changed the angle slightly so their clits were almost touching. "You want me to fuck you?" she said in her most sultry voice.

"Yes..." Wendy breathed and wrapped her legs around her slender body. "Fuck me."

Jordyn had her in the missionary position and began humping. It must have looked ridiculous - one woman "pretending" to fuck another - but it felt incredible. That's when she realized they didn't have to pretend.

"Hold on, I have something..." she said and squirmed out from under Jordyn.

"Nooo...you're such a clit teaser," her friend pouted.

Wendy hurried to her closet, opened the box that had been delivered a few days ago, and put on what was inside. She checked herself in the mirror hanging on the inside of her closet door and liked what she saw. She stepped out and Jordyn gasped when she saw what she had.

"Wendy! You have a dick!"

Wendy turned to give her a profile view of her new strap-on. It was flesh-colored with a set of firm balls. It was bigger than Tom's real one, but she was pretty sure he could take it when the time came. It was the perfect fantasy cock. She was certain that Jordyn could handle it!

"Wanna give it a try?"

Jordyn lay back and spread her legs wide. "Get over here and fuck me, bitch!"

That's what Wendy was hoping to hear. She climbed on the bed, grabbed ahold of her friend's outstretched ankles, and rubbed the tip of her newly acquired dick against her pussy. Jordyn took it and guided it to her hole. Wendy eased forward. It didn't feel like anything for her, but the look on Jordyn's face was all she needed.

"How's that?" Wendy asked, already knowing the answer.

"I love it...deeper...yes, all the way...oh, fuck, yes!"

Wendy went as far as she could until the base of the dildo pressed against her very excited clit. That she felt!

"You like that? You like my cock?"

"Yes! So good. Fuck me...please...fuck me hard."

Wendy didn't hesitate to give her friend what she was begging for. The motion felt odd to her at first, but it was easy to get into the flow. No wonder guys liked fucking so much. It felt amazing to be the one driving the action, getting your whole body into it, just the hip motion alone was a whole new experience from this perspective.

"I'm fucking you," Wendy said, stating the obvious, wanting to affirm her dominant role in this.

"Yes...you are...you fuck me so good...keep going...don't stop..." Hearing that gave her tingles all over. It was so much more satisfying to give another woman pleasure. It seemed like less of an accomplishment when it was a guy. Not only was it a higher degree of difficulty to get a woman into bed, but then to find just the right place to touch her in just the right way was a whole other challenge. And it was very gratifying when you managed to achieve just that.

"I'm fucking your pussy, and I'm going to make you come on my big cock," Wendy announced as though it were a foregone conclusion. Jordyn didn't reject her confident assertion.

"Oh, God, do me! Make me come! Fuck my wet pussy...so fucking good!"

Wendy held Jordyn's ankles, keeping her legs spread wide, and using that for leverage as she plowed into her. The pressure and release against her clit was becoming increasingly arousing. She hadn't expected it, but she was going to come from this. Maybe it was more mental than anything, but now wasn't the time to try to figure all that out. She just wanted to fuck.

"Come for me, bitch, that's right...fuck my cock!"

"Put your tits on mine...please...hurry."

Wendy let go of her ankles and laid her body down on top of Jordyn's. Their chests lined up perfectly. She let her stiff nipples play against Jordyn's. When she couldn't take it anymore, she pressed her tits against her friend's tits. It was heaven. All the while she kept humping the woman under her without slowing.

"Oh, fuck, that's it!" Jordyn grabbed Wendy, holding her tight to her nakedness. "Right there...perfect...give it to me...harder!"

Wendy loved hearing those words. She'd said those same words in one variation or another to men before but had never been on the receiving end of it. She felt powerful, desired, needed like never before. No wonder men had such big egos!

"Shut up, you horny bitch. You'll get what I give you and like it." Even as Wendy said this, she began slamming into her as hard as she could, picking up the pace.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! God, yes! I'm coming...I'm coming...kiss me!"

Wendy kissed her without slowing down. Jordyn had to break away to let out a deep, guttural moan of exquisite pleasure, then went right back to their kiss. She grabbed Wendy's ass and encouraged her to keep going, and so she did.

Seconds later, Jordyn drew back and let out another animal cry of carnal gratification. Is that what she sounded like when she came, Wendy wondered. Not with Tom, that was for sure. But then all her thoughts were short-circuited. It was happening...she was going to come too!

"That's right, slut, take my cock. Come all over my big, hard dick. Take it, take it, fucking take it, you whore! Aaaaahhh - yaaaaaa!" With several brutal thrusts, she came...hard. It felt amazing, but something was missing. She wanted the sensation of shooting potent cum deep into Jordyn's pussy. She wanted to know the power of that. The power of completely owning that pussy, and marking it as hers. She wanted to be able to pull out and watch her cum drip out of that well-fucked hole. Alas, this was as much as she could have...and so she took what she could get and had to be happy with it.

Jordyn pulled her in for another kiss, an extremely passionate one. "You fucked me better than any man ever has," she confessed, quickly shoving her tongue back into her friend's mouth.

"How about my husband?"

"You're way better than Tom. Not only is your cock bigger, but you've got the moves." This came with an appreciative butt squeeze. "And your tits made it the best. No man can compete with you."

"I'm glad you liked it. I learned a lot from it myself." Wendy began rotating her hips, stirring the dildo that was still buried in Jordyn's pussy. "I never had penis envy before, but now I do!"

"Could you imagine if you had a real cock? God, that would be the best." Jordyn went for one of Wendy's tits and began suckling, hard. For her part, she kept slowly working her cock around inside her friend. She knew how good that must feel, but Tom always pulled out as soon as he nutted and never fulfilled her desire to completion. "You're going to make me come again," Jordyn warned weakly.

"That's the idea." Wendy resisted the urge to pound her, and restrained herself, knowing this wasn't the time for that kind of lovemaking. The storm had passed and this was now something else entirely. Something slower, deeper, more intimate. This was all about her.

"Damn, I love you," Jordyn breathed. Did she even know what she was saying? Her eyes snapped open, a kind of fear was there. A panic that she said the wrong thing. Wendy just looked back at her, and without saying anything assured her that she understood. Jordyn relaxed and intertwined her legs with Wendy's, holding tightly. "I really do. I love you so much." And they were kissing again. It wasn't a kiss between fuck buddies, but one that lovers would share. It felt right in more ways than Wendy could express...except with her body.

Jordyn began fucking her back - just subtle movements, nothing wild. She was feeling it, coaxing it along, urging it out, but not forcing it. There was no need to speak. They both knew what was happening, and they both nurtured that awareness, secure in themselves and what they were doing.

Jordyn held her close, letting out small gasps of delight that increased in frequency and volume. Wendy stayed steady, unwilling to give in to her need to start humping away like a wild woman. She just kept stirring, knowing that consistency is what Jordyn needed in that moment. To change things up now would spoil everything. Slow and steady.

"Oh..." escaped her lips in a whisper, and hearing that gave Wendy goosebumps all over her back. That was better than any dirty talk she'd ever heard. "Oh..." again, and her body seized up beneath her. She was coming. Not a crazy, screaming orgasm, but one that took you over body and mind. One that reverberated through you like a deep, sonorous church bell. Perhaps even one that could change your worldview, if you let it.

Her eyes fluttered open after a minute. She looked up at Wendy, her eyes glistening. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had in my whole life," she said in reverent tones. "I don't just love you, Wendy, I'm in love with you."

Wendy smiled, knowing that was just the post-orgasm oxytocin talking. She leaned down and kissed her. No tongue, just a gentle touching of lips. It said all that needed to be said.

"And I love you," Wendy told her sincerely. "You took my virginity, and I'll never forget this."

"Me neither. I never imagined sex with another woman could be this good. You know exactly what I want, what I'm craving, and you know how to give it to me. And your body is so smooth." She ran her hands over the lines of her lover's back and down to her ass. "And so soft."

Wendy went for a nipple, giving it a lick and a quick suck. Jordyn responded, arching her back up, begging for more, but Wendy denied her, leaving her wanting. They had been screwing around for almost two hours, but they weren't done yet.

"I can't believe you licked my ass," Jordyn giggled.

"Did you like it?"

"It was...surprisingly awesome."

"Do you want some more?" Wendy stuck her tongue out and gave it a tempting waggle.

"I don't think I can handle it."

"Only one way to find out." Wendy pulled out and went down low. Jordyn didn't protest at all. When Wendy pushed her legs up and back, Jordyn grabbed her thighs and held herself in that position, angling her hips so her asshole could be easily accessed.

Wendy began with a delicate kiss on her gorgeous, little anus, then began tonguing her liberally. Jordyn expressed her glee with a long drawn-out moan and began masturbating without hesitation. There were no more inhibitions between them like there were when they first started. Wendy adored this and began masturbating herself as she licked her friend's asshole.

After they had both come again, Jordyn insisted that she give it a try and ate out Wendy's ass. There were more orgasms as a result. She then wanted to try the strap-on. It took her some time to get used to it, but once she did she was able to give Wendy a doggy-style pounding that was better than any she'd ever had before. There was, in fact, something different about being fucked by a woman that no man could compete with. Was it a physical thing, or was it all psychological? Probably a mix of the two.

That's when Tom showed up to ruin things. He was naked and hard, hoping to get in on the action. Jordyn was more than satiated, and Wendy was too wrapped up in her sapphic cloud of bliss to care about dick at that point. But she had a wicked idea.

"Tom, if you want to play with us, you have to be a girl."

"But...I'm a man...what do you even mean?"

"This is a girls-only night," she explained. "Maybe if you looked more like a hot chick, we might let you join us. Isn't that right, Jordyn?"

"Sure," Jordyn agreed, unsure of what was going on between the two of them. Tom seemed to get what was expected of him and bowed out of the room, not looking too happy. "What was that all about?"

"You'll see," Wendy answered. "Let me have the strap-on back, and grab the bottle of lube from my nightstand."

Tom returned, and he was transformed. He had on one of Wendy's bras, the red one with the little bow at the center. He also had on one of her favorite thongs - pink with a bit of lace along the top. His legs were sheathed in nude-tone, thigh-high stockings, which looked very sexy. But sexiest of all were his slutty, red high heels.

Wendy squealed with delight as he carefully strutted into the room, his hips swaying with each step. That's what had been missing all this time, for sure. The shoes brought it all together. She had turned her man into the sissy bitch that she wanted. And from his genuine smile, she could tell it was what he had secretly wanted as well. It made what she planned for the rest of the night so much more perfect. This was the final test of his complete submission to her. Not only was he letting himself be dominated by her, but he was doing it in front of her friend.

"Oh, wow," Jordyn uttered, clearly impressed by the unexpected sight before her. "Hubba, hubba! Is this something new?"

"Do you like it?" Wendy asked

"I love it," Jordyn professed, rubbing her pussy as she took it all in. "Damn...he's beautiful."

"Isn't he, though?" Wendy stroked her fake cock, lubing it up as she did. "I'm going to put him to the ultimate test right now," she said, cinching up the harness she was wearing.

"No, you're not going to...are you?"

Wendy gave Jordyn a wicked smile. "You bet I am. Do you want to stay and watch?"

"Fuck, yeah! I've heard of this kind of thing, but I've never seen it. Do you need me to do anything?"

"Just sit back and enjoy the show. Once I take his anal virginity, feel free to join in."

"Ho, wait, anal virginity? What the fuck are you talking about?" Tom asked, sounding worried.

Wendy and Jordyn shared a giggle. "Don't try to play dumb, sweetie. Where did you think this was all leading to? I shaved you, got you all dressed up pretty, and now you're wearing those sexy high heels. All that's left is for me to take you like the horny bitch that you've become."

"No way...you can't just...I won't..."

"Won't what? Jordyn, can you be a dear and hand me my phone?" She took the phone, opened the Mastr+ app, and fiddled with one of the settings. Tom's cock went from half-hard to fully erect in a matter of seconds.

"Well, hello, sir!" Jordyn said and saluted. "It looks like he's into it from over here."

"That's not...I can't...I didn't..." Tom grabbed his dick and tried to tuck it away unsuccessfully.

"On the bed," Wendy ordered, turning her phone and showing that she had the Corrective Inducement menu open and ready. He tried to say something but decided not to. Tom climbed onto the bed. "On all fours." He got into position obediently.

"I wish I could get a man to listen to me like that," Jordyn said wistfully.

"Do you want to lube him up?" Wendy held up the bottle of AstroGlide.

"Oh, yeah!" she responded, took the bottle, and squirted a liberal dollop onto Tom's exposed anus. She worked it around the area, enjoying herself immensely.

"Don't forget inside," Wendy reminded her.

Jordyn bit her lip, her eyes lighting up with the thrill of what was about to happen. She zeroed in on his puckered hole with her middle finger and tentatively pushed it in. She was unsure, probably never having fingered a guy's ass before.

"Go on," Wendy urged her. "Get in there."

Jordyn's finger slowly disappeared into his asshole. Wendy enjoyed seeing that more than she wanted to admit.

"Is he ready?" she asked, and her friend nodded. "Hold his cheeks open for me...that's it...nice."

"Will it even fit?"

"I guess we're going to find out." Wendy placed the end of her realistic dildo against his asshole. Tom was clenched tight. Did he really think he could keep her out? Silly boy. "Just relax, sweetie. It'll be better for both of us. Do you want Jordyn to suck your dick? Will that help?"

Jordyn didn't have to be told, and she was instantly down there sucking his cock and licking his balls for him. In a matter of seconds, he loosened up and Wendy was able to ease her hard, plastic dick into his ass. Nice and slow. Inch by inch she went deeper. Tom whimpered, but she kept going. Jordyn came up to see what was happening.

"Oh shit, you're in! You're fucking his ass!"

"That's right," Wendy confirmed. "You feel that, baby? How do you like being the one getting penetrated for a change? Nice, isn't it?"

"Yeah," he grunted uncertainly. "Nice. I...mmhh...like it..." She could hear the mix of pain and pleasure in the way he struggled to get the words out.

Wendy continued to push, not sure how far she would be able to go. This was all new to her. But her dick continued to slide in until she reached her limit. She was buried in his ass as far as she could go. It was her crowning glory. She had achieved complete domination.

She grabbed onto his hips, wiggled her butt, and began fucking him. Jordyn moved in closer, watching the kinky action with rapt attention. What she couldn't see was how the inside of the strap-on harness was pressing against Wendy's clit with each thrust, driving her toward a different kind of orgasm. She increased her pace, ramming into her fuck toy harder and harder.

12