Indentured Pervitude 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God, Wendy, you look so hot doing that. The way your whole body moves as you fuck him. It's crazy sexy." Jordyn's hands were all over the place: her tits, her pussy, Wendy's tits, her ass. She even gave Tom a few hard spanks on his bare cheek, leaving bright red marks. Wendy liked that...a lot. Jordyn reached under him, most likely to play with his cock.

"Oh! He's still hard. I thought guys went soft when they got bum fucked."

"My husband isn't like other guys," Wendy told her, not wanting to give away his secret that his erection was entirely under her control.

"Wait," she ducked down and looked. "He's leaking!"

"Pre-cum?"

"I don't think so...it looks like regular cum to me, and there's a lot of it. It's just streaming out of his dick. So fucking cool..."

Wendy was pretty sure her dick must have been hitting his prostate and causing that. It was nice to know she wasn't the only one who was going to get off from doing this.

"You love getting your slutty ass fucked, don't you, whore?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Tell me! Say it!"

"I love it," Tom mewled. "Fuck my ass, mistress. Please."

Wendy couldn't be sure, but his pleading sounded genuine to her. He wasn't just play-acting to placate her. Tom really was enjoying getting pegged in the ass like a little bitch. It was a turn-on, that was certain, but at the same time, she felt her attitude toward him shift. He wasn't the man she always saw him as. Especially not in stockings and heels. He was great for a sexual plaything, but he was no longer a man that she could respect and feel protected by. She would always know his sissy secrets and he would never be the same man in her eyes again.

Sure, she had pretty much forced all of this on him, but the fact that he so readily succumbed and apparently enjoyed the depraved, gender-fluid acts that she made him submit to was a whole other thing. She wasn't going to stop pushing her kinky agenda on him, but it was definitely changing how she felt about him...about her slave...her toy...her bitch.

"Okay, my turn!" Jordyn squealed, demanding that Wendy turn her cock over to her. She handed the temporary phallus over to her friend and watched as she reamed her husband's asshole. It was unlike any other kind of sex she'd witnessed before, and she loved it. The way Jordyn's skinny body moved as she humped Tom was fantastic. And the anguished pleasure on his face was quite telling.

Wendy got herself off with fingers as she watched it all play out, then got out some toys. She used Buzz to bring herself off to another quick orgasm, before shoving her pussy into Tom's face. He wasn't having it, especially not in front of her friend. Luckily, Jordyn knew what was going on, and switched things up. She got on the bottom and had Tom mounted on her cock. This allowed Wendy to sit on her face and ride her beautiful mouth to another beautiful orgasm.

The session lasted for almost another hour before they all fell asleep in each other's arms. It was the most contented Wendy had ever been after sex. This one had it all...cock, pussy, oral, anal, and in an array of combinations. She had been ridden hard and was happy to be put away wet. Could she be turning into a full-blown lesbian? Was she already? Was her strap-on making her into more of a man than her husband? These were questions for another time.

She drifted off into a blissful sleep content with what her life was becoming.

~ ~ ~

12