All Comments on 'Indentured Pt. 02'

by RalphyNJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
sad turn

I hope there is a bright future for Owen past his loss of Douglas. It was very sad to see him lose him after only 15 years together and while Douglas was so young! it was incredibly sweet and loving for him to arrange Owen's future. I hope he is as lucky as Douglas in finding him. Glad Jimmy was put in his place so summarily by both of them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I give it four hankies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely Love this Story

Ive read all your stories... an do enjoy them tremendously. .. but this 1.. does fall as my favorite. ... I hope you continue it..an Owens future... I too was heartbroken to read of Douglas's death.... I hope Owen.. will slowly return to himself..an find some happiness for the remaining yrs of his life....

You are an Amazing writer... plz continue giving us Great wrks to read.....

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Sweet

Greatly loved the story, Owen's innocence makes him so lovable and he's so humble it's awful to see him go through the pain of losing the man he so dearly loved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The first read and the best written

A great story... Hands down. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Holy smokes Batman! This is fantabulas!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Touching story

I was saddened to hear of Douglas' death. Although he was alone I rather like the idea that Owen honored their love by choosing to be so. Therefor the ending perplexed me, did Owens' interest in the young footmen candidate mean he would attempt another love affair? Enjoyable story, but not as good as your previous stories most notably A Friend In Need and Anonymous Guest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
why do i keep getting so emotionally attatched to characters..?

This is a gorgeously written story, I love the connection between Owen and Douglass but..... there was no warning to his death! I'm afraid to keep reading, but 12/10 stars for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous