Indian Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meera couldn't believe how much she was loving the feeling of the two cocks in her, it made her feel like a complete slut but realised that's exactly what she wanted to be.

Chotu and Ramu started walking towards the sofa while fucking her.

Reaching the sofa Chotu pulled out of her as Ramu held onto her spread legs by her thighs, with his cock still up her ass.

Seeing her legs spread with her pink pussy on display and a black cock shoved up her ass Sid started to get hard again as Chotu sat next to him on the sofa.

Ramu then lifting her off his cock passed her to a sitting Chotu, Meera didn't need to be told what to do, she immediately straddled him and took his cock into her soaking and well used pussy.

Ramu then got on the sofa behind her penetrating her ass hole again. Meera started moaning softly as she started grinding her hips between both the cocks.

Chotu held onto her waist as he helped her with her grinding all the while sucking on her boobs.

Ramu held onto her shoulders and was jackhammering her tight asshole while spanking her ass on and of.

Meera then looked at Sid who was sitting towards her right on the sofa facing her and said, "you enjoying the show baby?"

Sid now playing with his semi hard cock grunted "yes," as he held her face with one hand and started kissing her.

Meera too started squeezing his balls with her left hand while kissing him back.

Meera felt like her pussy floodgates had opened as she couldn't stop cumming and the thought of having all three holes of hers plugged in together just made her more horny. As she started pulling on Sid's cock signalling him to get up on the sofa and fuck her so fuckable face.

Sid immediately obliged as he stood up on the sofa held her face in both his started face fucking her hard.

Meera loved the feeling of a cock up her ass, one in her pussy and one in her mouth simultaneously fucking her.

This feeling didn't last as long as she wanted as Ramu was the first one to let go as he started cumming deep up her butt hole. As Meera felt the spray of cum up her hole her pussy instinctively tightened around Chotu's cock literally milking him for cum.

Feeling her tight wet pussy Chotu too started cumming stream after stream of cum up her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh," Meera screamed with another tremendous orgasm, despite Sid's cock in her mouth as she felt both her holes fill up with cum.

Ramu after cumming got of her and sat down, but Sid carried on fucking her face with her still straddling Chotu.

Chotu's cock had shrunk out of her pussy but he kept sucking on her boobs while Sid face fucked her.

Five minutes of this and Sid was cumming deep in her mouth, she swallowed what she could and let the rest dribble of her chin as she was still getting her breath back.

Sid after finishing wiped his cock on her cheeks then cock slapping her said, "catch you later bitch." Then looking at Ramu, "chal, papa Ghar pohonch rahe honge, aur tujhe lunch bhi bannana hai." (Let's go, dad will be home soon and you have to prepare lunch).

As they got ready and left, Shyam too got up to prepare for lunch.

Meera suddenly felt so used, slutty and worthless but surprisingly she didn't mind the feeling, she wanted to be used, slutty and worthless.

All this while deep in her thoughts she didn't even realise as she saw them leave that she was still straddling Chotu and he was still sucking and playing with her boobs.

"Tum bhi ja sakte Ho." (You can leave too). Meera said as she tried to get off him.

Chotu held onto her and started licking her cum covered chin and lips, saying, "mein kahin nahi jaa rahaa memsahib." (I'm not going anywhere ma'am).

Meera was too exhausted to do anything and Chotu could see that, so after licking her face clean he laid her down on the sofa and as she shut her eyes thinking she'll relax for a few minutes before her shower, she felt Chotu licking her cum filled pussy.

He wasn't just licking her pussy lips but was all the way in with his tongue eating her cream pie.

Meera just shut her eyes and enjoyed her first experience of a pussy clean up and despite her exhaustion she ended up having a tiny orgasm as she crushed his head into her pussy.

Once done she got up to leave but seeing a sulking Chotu with a raging hard on she stopped.

There was no way she was going to fuck with her soar pussy or suck with her aching jaw, she told him, now that he was so good at cleaning up he can join her in the shower and apply soap on her.

Meera jerked him off in the shower as he soaped her.

Once out she let Chotu pick the lingerie he wanted her to wear and made him help her putting it on before asking him to leave.

Chotu who hadn't stopped shagging thinking about her since he'd found her lingerie draw, left with a smile and another hard on.

—————————

As always that afternoon Raj, Meera's son came back from school grabbed a quick lunch with her and left, apologising as always and making some stupid excuse to go galavanting with friends and telling her not to wait up for dinner.

It didn't really matter to Meera anymore, in fact it was better this way for her for obvious reasons.

That afternoon she slept like a log after the strenuous morning work out, she would usually only take a catnap during weekends but that day she surfaced only in the evening.

She got up feeling fresh and rejuvenated and decided to get herself a strong cup of coffee.

Walking out to an empty house (as the part time staff would leave in the evening) she headed straight to the kitchen, when she heard the door bell ring.

"Good evening Mr. Kumar," said a cheerful Meera as she gave him a hug.

"How are you doing Meera?" Asked Kumar as he hugged her back.

"Just getting myself some coffee, would you like some?" Asked Meera as she pointed towards the sofa for him and walked towards the kitchen.

"Would love one, thanks." Said Kumar as he checked out a happy Meera skipping towards the kitchen in her short, spaghetti strapped summer dress, with her boobs bouncing and her skirt rising flashing glimpses of her thong clad ass cheeks.

She looked like a fuckable doll to Kumar.

Meera came back with the coffee's and to Kumar's disappointment went and sat on the opposite sofa to where he was sitting.

Kumar could see her ample cleavage as she bent to sit down and also saw a couple of hickey marks on her neck and boobs, also she sat with her legs just apart enough for him to get a peek at her lace clad pussy. Meera was definitely in the mood to tease whereas Kumar had hoped for a rerun of yesterday's, where she had practically thrown herself on him.

How he wanted to pounce on her, but was too much of a gentleman to do so.

Ten minutes of small talk and as the coffee got over Kumar was running out of excuses to stay, when he abruptly asked her, "what you doing tonight Meera? How about I take you out for dinner."

"Let's go to the mall and window shop a bit and then grab a meal there itself." Said an excited Meera. She'd been dying to go to the mall ever since she'd been in town but somehow it always got canceled.

Meera wanted to change but Kumar told her she looked perfect the way she was to which she agreed as they left.

The next couple of hours went by with Meera teasing Kumar by trying on skimpy dresses and then taking him to a lingerie store where she made him choose what he thought would look good on her and made him buy both for her.

By the time they were driving back home after dinner Kumar was horny as hell but was giving up hope to get any action from her, that's when Meera put her hands on his thighs as he drove and said, "you don't have to dine me and buy me stuff Kumar to fuck me."

Before a shocked Kumar could react she continued, "only if you knew what I was up to this morning," as she started to laugh, "you wouldn't even consider being a friend, I'm not worth it." Meera stopped laughing and said the last line sincerely.

"What were you up to my naughty doll, try me and let me judge for myself if you're worth it or not." Said Kumar getting turned on.

As they were already approaching her house and Meera couldn't see her sons bike she said, "why don't you come inside and I'll give you all the juicy details."

Once inside Meera took Kumar straight to her bedroom and noticed Chotu hiding underneath her bed, she thought he probably got scared seeing Kumar entering the house with her and got scared.

She signalled him to remain quiet and then turned around wrapped her hands around Kumar gave him a kiss and said, "are you ready."

Kumar nodded yes as she made him sit down on the edge of the bed.

She started narrating her morning sexcapades in great detail and while doing so she started unbuttoning his shirt slowly.

By the time Meera was on her knees in front of him slipping of his trousers and underwear exposing a cock hard as an iron rod she was at the part where she'd just finished fucking three of them together and was getting her cream pie eaten by Chotu.

Then standing up a flushed Meera (her own story had her panties soaking wet) said looking at Kumar's thick cock "was that me or the story."

All Kumar could say was, "both". Meera had no idea how much Kumar was turned on by her, he had all his life fantasied about having a slutty hot girlfriend who he could share with others, who would fuck around behind his back but would always give him all the details. Meera ticked all his fantasy boxes.

As a naked Kumar slipped up the bed and laid back against the head board, Meera slipped of her dress revealing a lacy white half cupped bra that could barely contain her boobs and a matching thong that accentuated her thin waist and her proportionately broader hips.

Kumar loved the way she looked in her lingerie and without realising had started playing with his hard cock when he said in a hoarse voice, "don't remove it."

Meera then twirling around spanked her ass and asked, "you like what you see."

Kumar in a deeper voice than before, "fuck yesssss."

Meera then crawled between Kumar's legs spreading them and started licking him from his balls all the way to the tip of his cock, eventually enveloping his cock in her mouth as she started sucking him, with her bent from the waist and her ass up in the air.

Kumar could feel her tongue swirling around his cock with her lips wrapped hard around it with her head bobbing up and down the entire length. He could also see her thin waist with her thong clad ass pointing towards the wall in front of him.

As much as he was enjoying the blowjob and the sight he was dying to fuck her.

Kumar grabbed her by her hair pulled her of his cock towards his face, she knew exactly what he wanted and straddled him with one had on his chest and with the other hand while adjusting her thong to one side of her pussy guided his cock up tight wet hole.

Kumar immediately grabbed her ass, with one hand holding her thong to one side and with the other squeezing her ass cheek, as he felt himself penetrating her tight wet cunt all the way in.

Soon Meera had both her hands crushed against his chest as her pussy tightened as she rode him hard and fast, moaning softly all this while.

"Meera I've always dreamt of having a girl like you." Said a grunting Kumar.

"You mean a slut like me." Replied a moaning Meera between short breaths.

"Oh no Meera, in fact I'd love to show you off as my hot girlfriend to all my friends baby." Then taking a deep breath Kumar continued, "they'd all be so jealous."

"What if I flirt with them in front of you and let them fuck me behind your back." Meera said with a loud moan as she could feel an orgasm coming.

"Oh Meera, you can fuck all the servants you want baby, but in front of my friends you'll be my submissive slut and you'll do as I say and I might let you fuck a few." Saying this he spanked her ass hard.

Meera by now was riding him really hard, her boobs had spilt out of her half cupped bra and were bouncing in rhythm to her riding him as she rolled her eyes back and said, "I'll be your slave in front of your friends if you want babes." As she started to orgasm.

Between their conversation, her boobs bouncing, her pussy tightening and her grinding harder and faster with her orgasming, it's all Kumar could take as he started cumming deep inside her cunt.

"Oh god that was amazing," said Kumar as Meera collapsed on him.

"Yes it was Kumar and I can't wait for you to show me off to your friends." She said with a sly smile on her face still breathing hard.

Kumar knew that she'll be using him in ways he can't imagine, he also knew she'd always fuck around behind his back but he was hooked and was ready to be played the way she wanted as long as he got some action, as and when he wanted.

After they both got their breaths back Kumar got up to use the loo.

Kumar came out of the loo shocked to see Meera lying on her back with her legs spread and Chotu devouring her cum soaked pussy.

"When did he get in." Asked a shocked Mr. Kumar.

"He's been hiding under the bed Kumar this whole time, I just caught him and this his is punishment for spying on us." Meera said laughing and moaning simultaneously.

"He better not tell my wife about us." Said an agitated Kumar.

"I guarantee you Kumar relax, he's not going to say a word to anyone." Then moaning softly, "or else he knows all the action he's getting here will stop."

Kumar sat back on the chair in the bedroom and saw Meera orgasm again with Chotu between her legs, he loved seeing her withering about with one hand holding Chotu's hair and with the other she was squeezing her boobs.

By the time she was done, Chotu got of her pussy with a pussy juice covered face smiling like a jackass.

"Meera you really are something else" said Kumar, as he got up and started to wear his clothes.

"What's your hurry Kumar?" Asked Meera.

"I have an early morning tomorrow dear." Said Kumar. Actually he knew there was no way he'd be hard again soon enough at his age, so although he would have loved to see if Chotu and her get into some more mischief, he felt too embarrassed to sit around with a soft cock. He just didn't want to feel like a cuckold.

Meera sensing that got up and gave him a hug saying, "good bye love see you soon." With a smile and a wink.

As soon as Kumar left she tuned around to see Chotu lying down playing with his hard cock.

But she was too exhausted to fuck, suck or do anything really, she just wanted to sleep.

Meera took of her bra and laid down with her head on his shoulders and said, "aaj ke liye bas." (Enough for today).

As she dozed off with Chotu squeezing her thong clad ass with one hand and jerking himself of with the other.

She thought of the eventful day she'd had, on one side she loved being a submissive slut to Sid, on the other hand she loved getting gangbanged by the servants. She'd not only found a cleanup toy boy in Chotu but had also scored a sugar daddy in Kumar. It was like all her fantasies had come true in a single day.

She slept with a smile on her face and Chotu's cum on her hips.

12