Indian Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid too feeling her tight pussy getting tighter around his cock and her violent shaking couldn't control it anymore and started cumming with a loud grunt as he felt his balls getting soaked with Meera's pussy juice.

After her orgasm as she collapsed on Sid with her head on his chest she could still feel his now softer long cock inside her while Ramu was still licking her ass and as she got her breath back she could feel Sid's cock hardening again within matter of seconds still inside her.

Sid had other plans as he got hard again he lifted her of him, turning her around he put her in a doggie style position and penetrated her immediately. He could feel their mixed juices inside of her as he penetrated her while her tight pussy made funny squishy sounds as his monster filled up her hole.

Meera was still recovering from her orgasm and couldn't believe she was moaning again as he started thrusting in and out of her not to fast nor to slow, in perfect rhythm just the way she liked it.

Her eyes were shut her head on the mattress, ass in the air moaning away as Sid held onto her hips humping her while spanking her ass on and off.

Suddenly she felt him pulling on her ponytail yanking her head of the mattress, opening her eyes to see Ramu's semi hard cock in front of her face. " suck it for me babes," she heard Sid say in a hoarse voice.

She didn't say a word and obeying she took his entire length in her mouth and started sucking on it, while she thought why was she being so obedient, she realised she was turning into their slut as she felt her pussy tighten around Sid's cock.

Sid feeling her pussy tighten said, "you like that don't you?"

She just said a "hmmm" while sucking on Ramu's cock.

Meera could feel Ramu getting hard again as she kept sucking, soon Ramu grabbed her head and started face fucking her while Sid kept humping her from the back.

She kept moaning with Sids every thrust despite Ramu's cock in her mouth.

Although Meera had no control of what was happening to her she was loving every thrust from both ends and started deep throating Ramu's cock all the way to his base.

Ramu could feel her tongue lick his balls each time he slammed his cock all the way into her waiting mouth.

Sid noticing that to started spanking her while humping her harder and said, "fuck you really are a slut, aren't you." In the same hoarse voice.

All she said was, "hmmmm," while drooling all over Ramu's cock and her pussy tightening around Sid's cock.

Five minutes of this and Ramu started cumming into her mouth and this time she didn't spit out his cock but started swallowing his every drop as Ramu held her head and slammed his cock down her throat.

Hearing the, "glug glug glug." Sounds coming out of her Sid couldn't control himself and pulled her of Ramu's cock turned her around shoving his cock into her mouth started cumming as he screamed, "swallow it bitch." With wads of come going down her throat.

Meera not only swallowed every drop of his cum but licked his cock clean afterwards.

As Sid laid back down exhausted he couldn't believe what had just transpired and was lost for words to say Meera.

That's when Meera got up picked up her dress and thong and walked into the attached washroom.

Ramu still sitting at the edge of the bed was checking out her naked ass as she walked by.

Ramu and Sid then looked at each other but didn't say a word.

As Meera came out dressed and cleaned up, looking at the two quite and shocked boys she said, "that was amazing guys, you know you boys have turned me into your personal whore."

"Does that mean we can use you as and when we please?" Asked a even more shocked looking Sid.

Bending down kissing Sid's soft cock she said, "Absolutely baby, I wouldn't want it any other way." In a very sultry sexy voice.

Before leaving the room she turned around and said, "who's going to explain to your dad all the noises coming from the room?"

They both just realised that, and didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry about it boys let me take care of Mr. Kumar." She said with a smile and wink.

Walking down the stairs she saw an angry looking Mr. Kumar still siting where she'd left him half an hour ago.

"What's going on Miss. Meera," he asked in an angry loud voice.

"Oh nothing, Mr. Kumar," Meera said as she walked towards him and then while bending down and sitting on his lap she whispered in his ear, "I've been a very naughty girl and need to be taught a lesson." Wrapping her hands around his neck.

Mr. Kumar didn't know what to say or do, but he knew he wasn't angry with her no more.

Mr. Kumar then slid one hand under her dress and squeezing he peachy ass he asked, "so who got lucky upstairs."

Meera smiling said, "both." In a very sultry voice.

"They both took turns and fucked you?" He asked sounding extremely aroused.

"No Kumar, they fucked me together the horny rascals." She said softly and then continuing she said, "and I let them."

She could feel Mr. Kumar's boner through his trousers touching her left thigh, as she unzipped him put her hands in his trousers while pulling out his cock from his boxers she could feel he was as thick as his son.

As her pussy was feeling sore after the banging she'd gotten from Sid she decided to go down on Mr. Kumar.

Getting of his lap she went down on her knees in front of him a pulled out his cock. He wasn't as long as Sid but had the same thickness.

Mr. Kumar looking down on her asked, "haven't you had enough cock for the day."

"Oh yes I have Kumar but can't leave a sweet man like you hanging with such a hard and magnificent cock, can I?" She said as she started sucking his cock.

Mr. Kumar hadn't gotten a hard on this fast in years, even the porn he saw didn't do it for him the way Meera just did.

"If I'd known you had such a beautiful cock I'd never had fucked the boy's, but now I'm addicted to all three of you." She said as she kissed and licked his cock and balls.

"I hope that's ok with you Kumar." She said looking straight into his eyes while taking his cock back into her stretched mouth.

Mr. Kumar just seeing her big brown eyes her lips wrapped around his thick cock her head bobbing up and down on it said in a hoarse voice, "I'm ok with anything you do Meera as long I get some action."

Then as he started shooting cum in her mouth he said, "I don't know how comfortable I'll be around my son but I'd love to see you fuck Ramu or share you with him." He said with a loud grunt.

She was happy to see that all three members of the Kumar household were as perverted and kinky as her.

Swallowing his whole cum load she licked his cock clean too, while he was still getting his breath she got up wrapped her stole around her shoulders and gave him a kiss.

Turning around to leave she looked up the staircase seeing Sid and Ramu on top hiding peeping down she smiled looking at them as she walked out of the house.

Walking home it all seemed too surreal to be true, she felt like a complete slut but wasn't ashamed of herself. In fact with her belly full of cum, her pussy sore and her jaws hurting she felt truly satisfied and she knew exactly what she wanted for the first time in her life.

12