Indian Couple During Lockdown Pt. 01

Story Info
Indian couple lives changes after lockdown.
4k words
4.2
30k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The COVID pandemic changed the lives of so many people. My wife and I got affected indirectly by it in a different way. We were living a very simple and happy life before the pandemic.

My name is Gopal Raju. I had been living in Abu Dhabi since 2018. I had a decent job as an HR payroll associate in a medium-sized private company. Since I had a decent job, my parents asked me to get settled and arranged my marriage to Kiran for May 2019. 

I was 27 years old and Kiran was 24 years old at the time of our wedding. We had planned for the wedding to take place when I went to India for my annual vacation. We had a quick honeymoon in Ooty (hill station), as I had only 30 days' leave.

Getting accommodation in Abu Dhabi is now very expensive. I used to stay in a shared apartment that had 4 guys living in it. After marriage, I needed to get a suitable apartment as I planned to bring Kiran to live with me. I searched, and most of the available apartments were beyond my budget. So I looked into sharing an apartment where you can share the apartment with other couples.

I found an ad on the internet for a shared apartment that was within my budget and in a nicer area. I went to look at the apartment. It was a one-bedroom apartment. The living room was converted into a bedroom by adding a partition. The main bedroom was occupied by a young Pakistani couple who had listed the advertisement. The Pakistani couple did not own the apartment. They were renting the entire apartment and subletting the living room area to reduce their share of the rent.

The vacant room was of decent size. There was a double bed already placed in the partition. There was room for a wardrobe and a small table.

The entire living room was not converted into the bedroom. The partition was placed in such a way that the room occupied 75 percent of the living room. There was a bit of room outside the partition, which served more as a hallway connecting the bathroom and kitchen.

The bathroom and kitchen had to be shared with the Pakistani couple.

I liked the room and asked the man if I could rent it. The man's name was Zaheer, and he introduced me to his wife, Shamia. The couple were of similar age to my wife and I. 

I was not sure if they could let me rent the room as I am an Indian Hindu and they are Pakistani Muslims, but to my surprise, they agreed to let me rent the room. All I had to do was prove to them that I was married. I showed them my recent wedding pictures on my mobile, and they immediately agreed. Shamia even commented that I had a beautiful wife.

I quickly paid the small deposit as I did not want to lose the room. I moved into the room and brought the necessary furniture. Zaheer even helped me with moving and recommended a good furniture shop where I could find second-hand furniture. 

Zaheer did not have a stable 9-to-5 job as I did. He used to work as some sort of middleman or consultant. Shamia was a housewife. 

After I settled into the room, I quickly applied for my wife's visa and got her to come to Abu Dhabi within 15 days. Kiran was happy to come to Abu Dhabi for the first time. It was her first time visiting another country.

We went straight to our shared apartment. I introduced her to our roommates. Shamia had prepared a nice biryani dinner for us as a welcome to Kiran.

After dinner, we retired to our room and had sex. This was our first time having sex after spending 20 days apart. We had sex multiple times that night.

The next couple of months just flew by. Kiran got a job as a receptionist after many interviews. It was a low-paying job. 2019 was not a good year for the job market. But we were happy.

We got along well with Shamia and Zaheer. Shamia and Kiran had bonded a close relationship. Zaheer and Shamia were a cool couple. They were modern compared to us. They used to kiss each other in front of us. I used to find empty wine bottles and beer cans in the trash a lot of times. I also noticed that Zaheer and Shamia used to go out sometimes late at night. Shamia used to wear her full hijab while going out with Zaheer, but once I saw her coming late at night and she was wearing a short black dress. I did not get a very good look as I was sleepy and was hurrying to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I also noticed some times Shamia did not come home the entire weekend, but Zaheer used to be at home. Zaheer said she was visiting her friends or family in other emirates (other states in the UAE).

We were living a good and simple life until 2020 rolled around. The initial days of the pandemic were fine; the infection cases were not so high, and we were all taking precautions. But in April 2020, the lockdown began for 2 weeks, and strict restrictions were imposed on the movement of the general public.

My company told me to work from home. I had to take a small pay cut because of the slowdown in business. Kiran's company just shut down completely. She was jobless, and with the current situation, she couldn't find any job. My wife was sad. 

After 2 weeks of lockdown, we were just bored staying at home. The government had removed a bit of restriction on the movement of delivery guys so we could order food freely.

Zaheer and Shamia were celebrating their anniversary, so they ordered food for all of us. It was supposed to be a little party with just four of us. Once the food arrived, they invited us into their room. 

Shamia was looking pretty hot in her red dress. The dress was tight and short. It showed a good amount of her legs. It was sleeveless, with just straps to hold it. It had a deep, plunging neckline that showed a good portion of her cleavage.

Shamia is a good-looking woman with a pretty face. She is 5.5 feet tall. Her vital statistics are 36-28-36. She has a very fair complexion and shoulder-length dark brown hair. She had light brown eyes.

Zaheer had even gotten alcohol for the party. There was wine, vodka, and champagne. I never had champagne in my entire life. They order seafood platters with lobster, crab cakes, prawns, oysters, etc. There was also a cake.

They cut the cake and gave it to each other. Zaheer and Shamia kissed each other after cutting the cake; it was a long, passionate kiss. Zaheer popped the champagne bottle, and we toasted and drank the bubbly sparkling white wine. We sat on the carpeted floor and started drinking the other alcohol and munching on the seafood platter.

We were all a bit tipsy. Zaheer and Shamia were exchanging kisses in between drinks. Some kisses were a bit too long. After one such long kiss,

Shamia asked us, "You guys are ok with us kissing each other so much?"

I replied, "Yeah, no issue here."

"It is such a happy day for us, and we just can't help but kiss each other," Shamia replied.

Shamia continued, "I have never seen you guys kissing each other. You guys shouldn't be that shy in front of us. It is nice to kiss in front of others. It's good for self-confidence and also has an awesome feeling."

I replied, "It is just that we have a conservative upbringing and, as you said, are a bit shy to show PDA."

Zaheer said to his wife, "Maybe Kiran and Gopal should kiss in front of us as our anniversary present."

Shamia replied, "I would like to see that present."

We had not gotten them any presents because they had only mentioned the party to us in the afternoon itself, and with the lockdown in place, it was too late to order anything online. We had planned to order them presents tomorrow. But now, with the kissing demand, we were in a bind.

I looked at my wife, and she was blushing.

Normally I could have said anything, but being tipsy, I joked to my wife, "It will be a very cheap present to give to them."

Only if I had known what a heavy price the one kiss is going to be for me

Kiran only replied shyly, "Just one kiss."

Shamia said quickly, "But make it a long one."

I leaned towards Kiran and took her in my arms, hugging her tightly. Our lips met, and we started kissing each other. I took her lower lips between my lips and chewed them. Kiran was also kissing me passionately. I inserted my tongue into her mouth, and she started sucking it. Our tongues became entangled with each other. We kissed for a few minutes before stopping. I still kept hugging my wife. My dick was hard, and Kiran's breathing sounded as if she was turned on.

"Was that present up to your desire?" I asked Shamia and Zaheer.

"wow!  "That was nice, but since this is our anniversary, we cannot let your kissing top ours," Shamia replied, and Zaheer was nodding his head.

Shamia moved and jumped on Zaheer's lap. She wrapped her legs around Zaheer's waist. They started kissing each other. Zaheer was groping his wife's ass, and Shamia was practically dry-humping Zaheer. They continued kissing, groping, and dry-humping for a few minutes and then stopped.

Shamia looked at us and asked, "Can you beat that up?" She was challenging us to outperform their PDA.

Kiran surprised me when she climbed into my lap and started kissing me. She, too, was grinding her hips on my hard dick. Kiran is 5.1 feet tall. Her vital stats are 34-28-36.  She has a fair complexion and long jet-black hair. She has a pretty face.

She was wearing a dark green knee-length dress with half sleeves. It was not at all flashy or tight.

We continued kissing, and it was getting very hot and heavy. I groped her ass over her dress. Kiran then stood up a bit and brought her breasts close to my face. She told me to motorboat her breast. I motorboated her breast region for a few seconds and stopped.

We looked at the other couple, and they were impressed with our motorboating ending. 

Shamia and Zaheer upped their game. Shamia inserted her hands inside Zaheer's sweatpants and grabbed his dick. She started stroking it. We could not see his dick because Shamia had not pulled it out of the sweatpants. Zaheer, on the other hand, was kissing her neck and exposed cleavage. He kissed her breasts over her dress. His hands were caressing her naked thighs. Shamia's legs were completely exposed. We could see a bit of her red panties. They finished their PDA and mockingly looked at us.

Kiran was still sitting on my lap. Kiran looked at me and whispered very slowly, "I want you inside me." Before I could fully comprehend what she meant, Kiran stood up a bit, inserted her left hand inside my sweatpants, and pulled my 6-inch dick out. She used her right hand to pull down my sweatpants a bit. Her dress was keeping me from getting exposed to the other couple. She then slid her stretchy panties aside and sat on my hard dick slowly. She was slowly fucking me. She was going up and down my dick. She was wet. I hugged her, and we kissed. She had her arms around my neck. I had my arms around her waist. We had crossed a big line.

We looked at another couple. Zaheer and Shamia did not even let us stop our PDA. Zaheer unzipped Shamia's dress, and Shamia removed her dress completely and threw it on the floor. She was wearing a red strapless bra and red panties with frills. Her undergarments looked very expensive, just like the one's models wear on runways.

Shamia then pulled Zaheer's sweatpants and underwear down his legs. She grabbed his 7-inch circumcised dick and put it in her mouth. Zaheer was still sitting on the floor, whereas Shamia kneeled and bent over between Zaheer's legs. She was sucking him hungrily. 

Kiran was still bouncing on my dick. I reached behind and unzipped Kiran's dress. She looked at me and raised her arms. I pushed her dress over her head, and Kiran did the rest of removing her dress. She threw her dress on the floor. She was wearing a white bra and black pants. I then unstrapped her bra, which she removed from her body. 

Kiran was topless, and she had my dick inside her. Shamia was looking at us as she sucked her husband's dick. Zaheer, who was enjoying his blowjob too, was looking at us. He said to us, "You should get more comfortable on the bed."

It was true; the position in which we were having sex was a bit uncomfortable, and Kiran was also getting tired. Kiran just nodded and got up from my desk. She got up on the bed and laid on her back.

I got up and removed my sweatpants, underwear, and T-shirt. I got on the bed. Kiran had removed her panties and was fully naked on someone else's bed.

I got between her legs and penetrated her shaved pussy. I started fucking her. We were both very horny. She was soon moaning loudly. Zaheer and Shamia had also gotten up on the bed. Zaheer was fully nude. He lay beside my wife. Shamia was between her husband's legs. She was still sucking his dick.

I could not hold it any longer and came in Kiran's pussy. I fucked her till I was limp. As I was pulling out, Shamia was beside me. She gave me the tissues immediately to clean myself. I moved over a bit. Shamia then put some tissues down on Kiran's pussy. She started wiping Kiran's pussy. Kiran said that she would take care of it, but Shamia told her she was happy to help. 

As Shamia finished wiping Kiran's pussy, Shamia was slowly caressing Kiran's body with her hand. She complimented Kiran's smooth skin. Shamia then spread Kiran's pussy lips and said that she missed cleaning Kiran's pussy completely. I thought Shamia would use tissues to clean, but she just got between her legs and started licking Kiran's pussy.

Kiran moaned as Shamia ate her pussy. Kiran had not had orgasms yet and she was horny. Shamia had her tongue deep inside Kiran's pussy. She was caressing Kiran's belly. She had her finger inside Kiran's round navel. She was playing and rubbing Kiran's navel. I moved towards Kiran's head and stood next to her. Kiran pulled me down, and we started kissing each other. I kissed her for a few minutes as she moaned. I moved down to Kiran's breasts and sucked her tits.

Kiran had her first orgasm of the night. She came as Shamia continued to eat her pussy. As Kiran's orgasm subsided, Shamia moved up on Kiran's body. She hugged Kiran, and Kiran hugged her back. They started kissing each other. I just stood there watching this unrealistic scene.

Zaheer got up and went behind Shamia's back. He pulled down Shamia's underwear. He penetrated Shamia's pussy from behind and started fucking her. Kiran and Shamia were still holding on to each other and making out. Shamia was moaning with pleasure as Zaheer increased his tempo of fucking. Kiran was also shaking as Shamia was holding onto her.

My dick was hard, which kind of surprised me as it usually takes some time after my orgasm. But it was rock solid. 

Zaheer kept fucking Shamia like a machine. He had increased his speed. It was a real hard-core fuck. Shamia was moaning very loudly. The bed was shaking as if there had been an earthquake. Eventually, Shamia had her orgasm. She screamed as wave after wave of orgasm hit her. Zaheer continued to fuck her till Shamia's orgasm subsided.

As Shamia rested on Kiran's body, She said to Kiran, "Do you want to fuck?"

Kiran looked at my hard dick, and she reached and grabbed it. She wanted to fuck. But Shamia said, "Kiran, I meant if you want, you can fuck Zaheer, and I will fuck Gopal. We have condoms for protection"

I was surprised Shamia was asking Kiran to swap her husband so directly.

 

Shamia got up from Kiran's body and stood beside me. Zaheer was already kneeling between Kiran's legs. His 7-inch hard dick was glistening with Shamia's juices. His dick was a bit fatter as well. Zaheer was 6 feet tall and had a well-built body. He used to go to the gym as he was at home all the time. He was rubbing his dick and smiling at Kiran.

In comparison, I was 5.8 feet tall and had put on a few pounds. I was not fat, but a little chubby.

Kiran was looking at Zaheer and me. It looked like she was comparing Zaheer and me. She still had my dick in her hand and was squeezing it. I looked at Shamia, and Shamia reached behind her back, and I strapped her bra.

We were all now fully naked. Shamia looked so hot. She had fully 36-inch breasts with light brown nipples that were so perfect. Her navel was oval-shaped and deep. She had a shaved pussy. I wanted to fuck her, but that meant I had to agree for Zaheer to fuck Kiran with his big cock. On paper, it looked like both Kiran and I were upgrading.

Kiran was looking at me the way a kid looks at you when they want particular toys. It was clear to me that Kiran wanted to fuck Zaheer now. My head was spinning, and I was not able to think clearly. Shamia took my left hand and put it on her right breast. It was the first time I had touched another woman other than Kiran. I pressed Shamia's tit, and she let out a soft moan. Zaheer then reached out and grabbed Kiran's right thigh and squeezed it. He then grabbed her left and squeezed it as well. 

Shamia took the other and placed it on her left thigh. We were mimicking each other's moves. A Tit for a Tit

Kiran had removed her hand from my dick, and Shamia had now grabbed my dick. She was stroking it slowly. Kiran too did the same thing with Zaheer's dick. Zaheer leaned forward and kissed Kiran on the lips for a few seconds.

So I kissed Shamia on her red lips. I sucked on her lower lips, and Shamia was kissing me back. I went a bit further and rammed my tongue inside Shamia's mouth. She sucked my tongue. As I continued kissing Shamia, I looked at my wife, and Zaheer and Kiran were kissing each other passionately. I turned my full attention towards Shamia. I grabbed Shamia's buttocks and groped them. We kissed for a few minutes before breaking up. 

Shamia guided me to the other side of the bed. She pushed me onto the bed beside Kiran. Kiran was getting her tits sucked by Zaheer. Shamia climbed on top of me. She had taken condoms from the bedside table. She placed one in Zaheer's left hand. She took the other condom and rolled it on my hard dick. Shamia then guided my dick inside her pussy. She started bouncing her ass on my dick. She was squeezing her pussy muscle as she fisted my dick. 

I had never felt that kind of pleasure. Kiran's pussy is tight, but we were still inexperienced in comparison to Zahher and Shamia. Shamia bounced on my dick for a few minutes before slowly leaning on my chest. I caught her by the hips and started fucking her upwards. Shamia caught my face and kissed me as she moaned from my fucking.

I fucked Shamia in that position for a few minutes before turning her over. I wanted to put her in a missionary position. As we were changing positions, I looked at Kiran. She was getting fucked by Zaheer. Her legs were in the air as Zaheer was ramming his dickens inside her pussy. Kiran was moaning loudly, and her hands grabbed Zaheer's back in a tight embrace.

Shamia pulled me towards her. She wanted my dick inside her. I penetrated my dick inside her pussy and started fucking her again. Shamia had her legs wrapped around my waist. I kissed her neck and her cheeks as I continued to fuck her. I want to enjoy her full body. I made a mental note that I had to kiss and play with her deep oval navel at some point.

I heard Kiran screaming as she had her second orgasm of the evening. Zaheer continued to fuck her, and he had his first orgasm. I was next to dump my load in the condom, but I continued to fuck Shamia for her to get her second orgasm. Shamia reached down and rubbed her clitoris. I fucked her till my dick started getting limp, but Shamia got her orgasm at last, or she did a good job of faking it.

 

As I pulled out my dick, I noticed Kiran and Zaheer were not on the bed or in the room. I heard the shower running in the bathroom and concluded that they were in there cleaning up. I helped Shamia get up from the bed and went into the bathroom.

Zaheer and Kiran were showering together. They were washing each other with body wash and liquid soap. I stood near them, watching them shower. Shamia grabbed my dick and took the condom off it. She threw the condom in the toilet. There was another condom floating in the toilet, presumably belonging to Zaheer. Shamia flushed the toilet. 

12