Indian Couple During Lockdown Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zaheer and Kiran got out of the shower, and Shamia and I got in the shower. Shamia turned on the shower, and warm water rained on us. Shamia took the bottle of body wash soap and squirted some soap on her hands. She applied the soap to my complete body. Once she finished lathering my body, I took the soap and did the same to her. I slowly lathered her body. took special care lathering her boobs, pussies, and buttocks. I later got to her belly and played with her navel. Zaheer and Kiran had left the bathroom after drying themselves.

Shamia and I helped rinse the soap from each other's bodies. I kissed Shamia on her lips. I then remembered I had not sucked her tits, so I sucked her tits. I moved further down and kissed her belly and licked her navel. She liked getting her navel licked. She told me she had a navel fetish as well. She went down and licked my navel as well.

We finished our shower and got out to dry ourselves. We went back into the bedroom. Kiran and Zaheer were still naked. They were sitting on the carpeted floor and eating food that was still not finished. We joined them on the floor and started eating the food. We are all famished after the sex and ate all the remaining food. We helped them clear up the room.

We decided to call it a night, and Kiran and I retired to our room taking the clothes in our hands. We slept naked in each other's arms, blissfully unaware of the bombshell secrets that Zaheer and Shamia were going to tell us the next day which eventually led to my life being radically changed.

To be continued...

Ā 

12