Indian Couple During Lockdown Pt. 02

Story Info
Shamia tells her secret and it leads to more swinging.
5.4k words
4.25
20.1k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning was a bad start for us. We had a hangover and felt a bit guilty. We did our morning routines. Kiran and I were sitting on the bed to discuss last night's events when Shamia knocked on our door. She came in and said they had ordered breakfast and tea. She told us to join them in their room. She wanted to discuss something with us.

Shamia left our room, and I told Kiran we would talk after having breakfast. We went into their room. We greeted Zaheer and sat down to have breakfast and tea.

We had our breakfast almost in silence and just spoke to each other about general things. Shamia spoke as we finished our breakfast: "Kiran and Gopal, I can understand if last night's events were very overwhelming for you guys this morning."

I nodded my head.

Shamia continued, "You have to remember the most important thing is that you love each other.Although sex is a very important part of being in love and marriage, sex alone should not be determined as the ultimate loyalty factor in a relationship."

Zaheer spoke and said, "We have been in your place; the next morning's guilt can be overwhelming."

Both of them were right on spot. I was feeling a bit jealous and shy for some reason.

Kiran was sitting beside me, and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. She leaned her head on my chest.

Kiran asked Shamia, "How long have you been living this lifestyle?"

"For a year now," Shamia replied.

"Did you have any regrets about seeing your wife sleeping with our men?" I asked Zaheer.

"No, because I know Shamia only loves me, and I will always have her by my side," Zaheer replied.

Zaheer then spoke: "Last night, you did things under the influence of alcohol."

"So you guys may want to discuss amongst yourselves if you want to partake in this lifestyle or not."

Shamia added, "We both love guys and would love to have another session if you guys want to."

I replied, "Kiran and I will discuss this privately and let you guys know."

Zaheer then said, "There is also one more important thing we wanted to discuss with you."

Shamia continued, "There is no easy way to say this, but I will say it. I used to work as an escort and masseuse for high-end clients on weekends before the COVID lockdown."

Both Kiran and my jaws dropped after hearing Shamia's confession.

Kiran asked, "So all those weekends you were away?"

Before Kiran could complete her sentence, Zaheer replied, "She was with clients."

Shamia said, "This is sometimes our main source of income when Zaheer's work is slow."

I asked Zaheer, "So now with COVID lockdown, how are you guys managing things?"

Zaheer replied, "This pandemic has put a dent in our work. We cannot use hotels, as most are used as quarantine zones, and the rest have strict policies about socializing. Our clients are very private and want maximum privacy."

Shamia then said, "That is why we wanted to discuss this with you; we thought about getting some of our clients to come here for the massages This way, there won't be any privacy issues for them."

Zaheer said, "We verify our clients strictly and will not let cheap or problematic ones into the house. For me, Shamia's safety is of paramount importance."

I asked, "What about police and law?"

Zaheer replied, "Do not worry about the police; as long as we are discreet, they will not bother us. Also, I have enough connections in case any problem arises."

I looked at Kiran, and she just shrugged her shoulders. So I knew she was ok with half of the apartment we live in turning into a spa or brothel.

I again told Zaheer to carefully conduct his business. He assured me that he would. We thanked them for the breakfast and went into our room.

Kiran and I sat on the bed, and I asked Kiran, "What do you think about Shamia and Zaheer's offer?"

"Last night was fun." But will you be ok with fucking Zaheer?" Kiran replied.

"As long as I get to fuck Shamia, I will be ok, but I think let's not rush into things since they dropped the second bombshell," I replied to Shamia.

Kiran agreed and decided to wait a few days so that we could assess our feelings again. We got on with our day as normal. I had to reply to some work emails. I then went and took a shower, and then Kiran went to take a shower. A few minutes later, Shamia entered our room.

Shamia was wearing a very short T-shirt and shorts. Her deep, oval-shaped navel was quite visible. I was sitting in bed and working on my laptop. She came near me and said, "I wanted to thank you again for not objecting to our using the apartment to deal with our clients."

I told her, "Do not mention it; just be careful with your clients for our safety."

"Yes, we will be extra careful." Zaheer is installing hidden cameras as extra security measures in our room. Shamia replied.

"So he will be watching you when you are with your clients?" I asked her.

"Yes, it's better to be safe than sorry," Shamia replied.

Shamia then asked me, "What about the other thing?Did you guys discuss?"

"Yes, we decide we need more time to reflect before jumping into the lifestyle," I replied to her.

"Take your time; there's no need to rush in deciding," Shamia said to me.

I was stealing glances and looking at Shamia's body, especially her bare midriff.

"You look good in this outfit," I said to Shamia.

"I wore it, especially for you; do you like my navel?"

"Yes, I do," I replied.

"You can touch it and play with it. It will be our little secret," Shamia told me.

Shamia came closer to me. I touched her navel and fingered it. I caressed her smooth belly. I pulled her belly closer to my face and licked her navel for a few seconds.

I stopped licking and sucking her navel, and Shamia brought her face closer to mine and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. My dick was hard.

When Kiran came out of the bathroom, I grabbed her and started kissing her. She kissed me back. I closed the door shut.  We had a quick sex where we both got our orgasms. After sex, we were just lounging on the bed when Zaheer knocked on the door. 

He said that one client will be coming in an hour today for a massage. I thought that was quick in getting business, but with 2 weeks of lockdown, I suppose everyone was desperate to have a massage.

The client came at 7 p.m. for his one-hour massage. We didn't see him since we were in our room when he came into the apartment. We heard them talking outside the room. There was silence in the house. I could hear faint, soothing music coming from Shamia's bedroom.

I wondered where Zaheer was, so I asked Kiran to check outside. Kiran opened the door and saw Zaheer standing in the hallway. I asked her to invite him so that he could sit and wait.

Zaheer agreed after some persuasion from Kiran. He came into the room and sat on the single plastic chair that we had. He had an iPad that he was peeking at constantly.

Kiran asked him what he was watching, and Zaheer told her about the security cameras that he had installed. Kiran went towards Zaheer, and Zaheer showed her the live video. They both started watching the iPad together. Zaheer gave her one of her AirPods to listen to. I was on the bed watching a movie on my laptop.

I knew a little bit about electronics and IT. So I just search the wifi network for any new devices. I found the cameras. I downloaded the software and the drivers from the Internet. I now had access to live video from Shamia's room. The cameras were placed such that you could cover the bed from all angles.

Shamia was on the bed. She only had her lacy pink bra and panties on. She was sitting on the client's upper thighs. The client was laying on his stomach. She was massaging the client's lower back. The client was fully nude. I could see his buttocks. He was a bit overweight. The cameras also had microphone features, so they could pick up audio. You could also record the video and audio feed and save it on your hard drive. So I pressed the record option and started recording it.

I asked Zaheer how much they charged for massage, and Zaheer replied that it depends on the clients. For the current client, they were charging 1,000 dirhams for just a massage. I got back to watching the live feed.

Shamia had moved down onto the client's legs and was massaging his hairy buttocks. She poured some lotion on the buttocks. She inserted her fingers inside the butt crack and massaged the area near the butthole. The client was moaning softly.

Shamia then massaged the client's legs and thighs. She told the client to turn himself over. The client turned over on his back. The first thing I noticed was his erect dick. The client had a big belly. He had a hairy torso. He was huge in comparison to Shamia.

Shamia poured the lotion on the client's chest and belly. She massaged the upper house. She then massaged the client's arms and, finally, his thighs and legs.

When Shamia was massaging the client, the client kept touching Shamia. He caressed her thighs, her back, and her buttocks. 

When Shamia finished giving the client the regular massage, she asked him, "Do you want me to massage you there?" pointing at his dick.

"Yes, how much?" the client asked.

"500.00 for a handjob and 1,000.00 for a blowjob," Shamia replied.

"Wow!  "That is too much, I will pay you only 800 dirhams for a blowjob plus you need to be fully naked." The client counteroffered.

Shamia said okay, and she picked up the client's wallet from the side table and handed it over to him. He took the money from his wallet and handed over 800.00 dirhams to Shamia. 

Shamia took the money and put it in the drawer. She put the client's wallet back on the side table where his other belongings were placed. As she was placing the wallet back, she looked into the camera, blew a kiss, and gave a thumbs-up sign. kind of like breaking the fourth wall.

Kiran and Zaheer chuckled when shamia did that. I had a hard time keeping a straight face.

Shamia removed her bra and pants and got on the bed. The client pulled Shamia closer to her and straight away went for the 36C breasts. He sucked her tits as Shamia grabbed his dick and started stroking it. The client was fondling Shamia's buttocks as he sucked her nipples.

I looked over at Kiran and Zaheer. They were deeply engrossed in watching the iPad. Kiran was breathing heavily. Zaheer had a tent form in his sweatpants. Kiran looked up for a moment and saw me watching them. 

Kiran asked Zaheer if they could watch the iPad on the bed so that I could also watch the live show. Zaheer agreed, and they both climbed into bed.

I could say no to them, as they could get suspicious. I quickly minimized the camera software and moved over to the wall-facing side of the bed so that Kiran and Zaheer had space on the bed.

Kiran was lying in the middle of us, with me on her right and Zaheer on the left. Kiran was holding the iPad, which she had placed on her stomach. I placed my right hand over Kiran's lower belly. 

Shamia had moved between the client's legs. She started sucking his dick. The client had both his hands on Shamia's head as she sucked his dick. Shamia was licking the mushroom head of the dick. She tried to insert her tongue in the dickens' piss hole.

I pulled Kiran's t-shirt up a bit and touched her bare belly. I caressed her belly. Zaheer couldn't see me fondling Kiran because his views were obstructed by the iPad. Kiran did not have any reaction to my touching, so I presumed she was enjoying it. Kiran was not wearing a bra under her T-shirt, so her nipples were sticking out on her T-shirt.

Shamia was now stroking the client's dick with her right hand and sucking the client's hairy balls. She then made the client spread his legs apart and lift his ass a bit in the air. The client had his hands behind his knees to hold his ass up. Shamia buried her face in between the client's ass and started giving him a rim job as she continued stroking the client's dick.

Kiran asked us, "What is she doing down there?"

Zaheer replied, "She is giving him a rim job."

"What is a rim job?" Kiran further questioned Zaheer.

Zaheer replied, "She is licking his asshole by running her tongue in circles at the anus opening. It is very pleasurable. The client will shoot his load any moment now." 

Zaheer's prediction came true within 15 seconds of him saying it. The client had an orgasm. He was shooting his cum from his dick. Most of it landed on the client's chest and belly. 

I had moved my hand from Kiran's bare belly to her shorts. I was rubbing her pussy over her shorts. She moaned very slowly. 

Shamia cleaned the client's body of all the cum using tissue. She got up and went to the door and peeked outside to check the hallway. Shamia motioned for the client to follow her to the bathroom. With that, the show was over.

Zaheer got up and took the iPad from Kiran's hand. He noticed Kiran's T-shirt showing her belly and my hand slowly rubbing Kiran's groin area. Zaheer smiled and winked at me.

Zaheer had to wait until the client was out of the house to avoid awkwardness. Zaheer was still sitting on the bed and looking at Kiran's exposed body. I sneakily used my laptop to stop the recording. I saved the videos and shut my laptop down. I went back to Kiran's groin.

Zaheer asked Kiran, "Did you like the show?"

"Yes, it was very hot," Kiran replied.

"If you guys want a massage anytime, then let us know it will be on the house," Zaheer offered us.

I interjected in between and joked, "Will the happy ending be also on the house?"

"Of course, the full menu will be on the house," Zaheer replied.

Kiran was looking at Zaheer's hard dick that formed a tent in his shorts. And me continuously putting pressure on her pussy was making her horny.

Kiran asked Zaheer, "If you do not mind me asking you, what made you guys get into this business?"

Zaheer replied, "Money. We had bills to pay. We were into the swinging scene. So one lady from the swinger's group offered Shamia to be an escort for high-end clients of hers.

I asked him, "Do you have to pay a commission to the lady?"

"Yes, all her clients are highly verified, and so she takes 50 percent of all fees. She does a lot of legwork for us. She is a big socialite, and she has huge connections," Zaheer replied.

"How did you get into swinging?" I asked Zaheer.

"We got interested in swinging by watching porn. We found a swinging group on social media and joined them." Zaheer replied.

"We used to meet with the group quite a lot before the pandemic. But now we are not sure," Zaheer continued.

We were so engaged in our conversation that we did not hear the client leave until Shamia popped into our room. 

Shamia was wearing a long white T-shirt. I was covering half her thighs. She was not wearing her bra from the looks of her breast area. 

She told Zaheer the client had just left. She asked us what we were discussing. Zaheer told her about our conversation. He also told her about her live show that we watched.

Shamia said, smiling at us, "So did you guys enjoy the show?"

"Yes, we did like it very much," I replied.

"So when can I watch your show again?" Shamia asked us with a naughty tone.

Zaheer replied, "You can watch their little show right now of Gopal rubbing Kiran's pussycat over her shorts." He has rubbed it all the while watching your live show.

I was still slowly rubbing Kiran's pussy. 

"oh!  "I did not see that, but you guys are still very amateur in the public display of affection," Shamia mocked us.

"So how do professionals show PDA?" Kiran asked her with a defensive tone.

"We can show you right now if you want to see our PDA. We can fuck here without you guys getting to see any of our private parts. I am horny anyway. I came here to take Zaheer back into our room for lots of sex." Shamia replied boldly.

Kiran replied to her in a challenging tone, "Prove it then; if we see your private parts, then you lose."

"Okay, you guys cannot move. Just lay on the bed as you are," Shamia fired back with a smile.

Shamia nodded at Zaheer, and Zaheer got behind her. Shamia bends over on our bed, using her arms for support.

Zaheer lifted Shamia's T-shirt from behind slowly. He pulled his sweatpants down a bit.

He penetrated his dick inside Shamia's pussy and started fucking her from behind. Our bed was shaking from the fucking. Kiran was now laying on her side. Her ass was smashed against my dick. I started dry-humping Kiran's ass. I moved my right hand under her T-shirt and started fondling her tits. I kissed her neck and her cheeks. Kiran was also pushing her ass back at my hard dick.

Kiran said to me, "If they can fuck, then we can fuck without exposing ourselves."

Kiran took the three small square pillows that all women have on the bed but do not have any use for. She stacked the three pillows in front of her groin area. She pushed her shorts and pants down. I pushed my shorts and underwear down as well. I penetrated Kiran's pussy and started fucking her from behind.

Both women were moaning as they were getting fucked. Zaheer was fucking at a higher speed than me. He was even slapping Shamia's ass from time to time. I couldn't slap Kiran's ass because I was rubbing her clitoris with my right hand.

Shamia reached over and took Kiran's hand in hers. Both women held their hands together for some time. Shamia then pulled Kiran a bit towards her face. Shamia leaned over and kissed Kiran on the lips. Kiran was responding to the kiss. They were passionately kissing each other. As they were kissing, Shamia was fondling Kiran's tits over her T-shirt. Kiran too reached out with her right hand and started fondling

Shamia's tits.

Shamia was the first one to get her orgasm. With the way she was getting fucked, I was surprised she lasted that long. Zaheer continued to fuck her. Kiran was next to get her orgasm. I was proud that I was able to make her orgasm even though I cheated by rubbing her clitoris. I immediately had my orgasm and deposited my load in Kiran's pussy. 

As Kiran and I were recovering from our orgasms, Shamia got her second orgasm; the bastard Zaheer had given his wife multiple orgasms in one session. He came at last with a loud moan. He raised both hands as he pumped his load inside Shamia's pussy.

The bastard knew how to fuck like an alpha. He later did show me some kegel exercises, which helped me control my ejaculations. So he's not a bad guy after all.

We all got cleaned up and had dinner together. Shamia had ordered the dinner. She said at the dinner, "Please enjoy the dinner with my hard-earned money." She air quoted when she said hard-earned.

After dinner, as we were about to retire to bed, Shamia said to Kiran, "Do you want to swap sleeping partners tonight?"

Kiran and I were stunned by her direct approach.

Before we could say anything, She said, "It will be only sleeping." There will be no sexual intercourse or any activity that leads to orgasm. So in short, no fucking, no blowjob, no handjob, and no fingering. It will help you know your true feelings about the swapping lifestyle.

We were still thinking when Zaheer spoke up: "Why don't you guys go to your room and discuss it? If you want to swap, Kiran can come over and Shamia will then go to your room.

That sounded like a good way to approach the topic, so Kiran and I went into our room.

Kiran spoke up first, assertively saying, "I do not mind the sleeping swap if you are also comfortable with that. If you are not comfortable, then let's go to sleep."

I didn't want to sound like a pussy, so I said, "Let's do it then.It is just sleeping."

We did our nightly routine of brushing our teeth and changing into night clothes. Kiran did put a little lipstick and makeup on her face. She made me apply deodorant. Kiran had already messaged Shamia about our decision.

12