Indian Couple During Lockdown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went to their room. It was open. Shamia was getting ready. She quickly applied the finishing touches and said she was ready. She was wearing a full-length nightgown. We said our goodnights. Zaheer closed the door. 

Shamia gave me her arm, and I interlocked her arm with my own. We marched into our room as if we were getting married. She was happy that I came to leave Kiran in the room and take her instead of just sending Kiran and expecting her to come into the room alone.

When we went inside the room, I closed the door, and when I turned around, Shamia was pulling her nightgown from her body. Underneath, she was just wearing a knee-length red-colored negligee. The negligee was completely transparent. I could see her full 36-inch breast, her deep oval-shaped navel, and her shaved pussy. My dick had never gotten so hard so quickly in my life. She was smiling as she posed for me with her hands on her hips.

Shamia said she put the nightgown on top of her negligee because she did not want Kiran to feel an inferiority complex. I agreed with her.

I went near Shamia and hugged her. We started kissing each other. I caressed her entire back and grabbed her buttocks. We fell on the bed, and I kissed her neck. I then sucked her both nipples over her negligee. I went further down and kissed her navel. I did not want to remove her negligee. She looked so sexy in it. I made a mental note of getting Kiran a similar one.

Shamia then stopped me and said, "Let's not get carried away too much.Come let us just sleep,"

I agreed, and we moved properly into our sleeping positions. Shamia made me remove all my clothes.

She asked me, "Do you like cuddling while sleeping?" 

"Very much," I replied.

"Good, then we will cuddle and sleep the whole night," she said to me.

I took her into my arms, and we slept cuddling under the blanket. The whole night, my hard dick must have rubbed against Shamia's pussy. I had a very good sleep of 8 hours. I woke up at 7 in the morning and went to the bathroom for the morning routine. Shamia came in a few minutes later from the bathroom. She took a piss and brushed her teeth quickly. 

As she was brushing her teeth, I grabbed her from behind and started dry-humping her. I wanted to fuck her so badly. She was still wearing her transparent red negligee. I was completely naked. 

Once Shamia finished brushing her teeth, she grabbed me by the dick and pulled me out of the bathroom. She was leading me to her room.

I stopped her and said, "Wait, let's get dressed first."

Shamia asked me, "Do you think those two in there are wearing any clothes?"

I replied, "What if they are? It will be awkward for us to be naked."

Shamia replied, "Come with me; if those two are wearing any clothes, then I will let you fuck me every day forever."

Now I was hoping they were wearing some clothes.

Shamia slowly entered the cold, dark room. She motioned for me to slowly open the curtains. I slowly opened the window curtains, and the room was illuminated with the morning sunlight. Zaheer and Kiran were sleeping under the blanket. Shamia stood at the foot of the bed and slowly pulled the blanket down, completely uncovering Zaheer and Kiran.

As predicted by Shamia, both of them were completely naked. Zaheer was lying on his back, and Kiran was hugging Zaheer's chest. Her left leg was on top of Zaheer's dick. Zaheer and Kiran both woke up at the same time. They must have felt the changes in the light level of the room and the loss of the warm blanket.

Zaheer grumpily said, "Go away. I am still feeling sleepy."

Shamia replied, "We are checking how you guys fared last night."

Kiran replied in a sleepy voice, "We were good; we just fooled with each other and slept..And by the looks of you guys, you must have done the same."

Shamia replied, "We did exactly what you said, but tell me something, were you thinking about Gopal last night or were you worried about him fucking me?"

Kiran replied, "No, I did not think about Gopal. I trusted him, and even if he had fucked you, it could not bother me."

Shamia turned towards me and asked, "Gopal, what about you? Were you worried about Kiran last night?"

I replied, "No, I wasn't."

Shamia replied, "See, you guys were not worried about each other because you guys trusted each other."

Zaheer said sarcastically, "Thank you, Shamia, for the lesson. Now, please let me sleep."

Shamia kicked Zaheer's leg playfully and said, "You have a beautiful woman in your arms naked, and you still want to sleep instead of fucking."

Zaheer replied, "I do not have any problem fucking Kiran. I will just lay on the bed, and if Kiran and Gopal do not have any issues, Kiran is more than welcome to ride my dick right now."

With that, Zaheer closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Kiran got up and sat on the bed beside Zaheer. She had Zaheer's hard dick in her hand. She was stroking it slowly. Kiran said to me, "Gopal, I want to fuck Zaheer. Do you have any issue with that?, You can fuck Shamia. You have my permission."

Shamia and Kiran were both looking at me. I moved toward Kiran pulled her up, kissed her on the lips, and said, "You can fuck Zaheer."

Kiran smiled at me and then took Zaheer's dick in her mouth. She sucked him for a few seconds and then climbed on top of him. She started riding Zaheer slowly. Kiran was on pills, so I was not worried about pregnancy. She placed her hands on Zaheer's chest for support. Zaheer was fully awake now. He was fondling Kiran's tits.

Shamia got into the bed and laid on her back beside Zaheer. She watched them for a few seconds and then sarcastically said to me, "Do you need a special invitation now to fuck me?"

I heard chuckles from Kiran and Zaheer. I just smiled and climbed on top of Shamia. We started kissing each other passionately for a few minutes. Shamia pulled her negligee to her waist. She told me to insert my dick into her pussy without using my hands. So I started grinding my hips against hers, trying to find the right angle to penetrate her pussy. It took me quite a few tries, but I was able to penetrate my dick into her wet pussy.

I started fucking her in the missionary position for a few minutes before taking her pussy doggy style. As I was fucking Shamia in the doggy style, I looked at Kiran and Zaheer. Kiran was on her back with her butt on the edge of the bed, and Zaheer was standing on the floor and fucking her. He was fucking her at a faster speed. Since Kiran didn't get a chance to visit the bathroom in the morning, her bladder was probably full, and now add Zaheer's animal-level fucking speed, and you get Kiran squirting like a fountain.

Shamia and I paused our fucking for a while as Kiran squirted. The good thing was that she was on the edge of the bed, so all the liquid fell on the floor. This part of the floor was not carpeted, so it was an easy cleanup job afterwards for Shamia.

Once Kiran finished her orgasm and squirting, Zaheer picked her up and took her to the bathroom for cleaning up. 

Shamia and I continued our fucking. She had her orgasm, and I dumped my load inside her pussy immediately after she got the orgasm. We rested for a while and then headed to the bathroom to clean up.

As we entered the bathroom, we saw Zaheer fucking Kiran in the shower in a standing position. He was fucking her from behind. Kiran had her hands on the walls for support, and her back was arched. He was fucking so fast that Kiran got her second orgasm. There was no squirting this time. Zaheer came after a few minutes and decided to unload his deposit on Kiran's back. 

Zaheer and Kiran were the first ones to clean up themselves, as they were already in the shower. Shamia and I cleaned up next. We again got a free breakfast, courtesy of Shamia.

The next four weeks were filled with sex, sex, and more sex. Shamia had a client almost every day on average. Most of her clients had massages with happy endings. She had a few full-service clients as well. She was rolling in dough.

Zaheer and Kiran were behaving like a newlywed couple on a honeymoon. They had sex every day. When Shamia was serving her clients, Zaheer and Kiran used to have sex in the kitchen or our room. Kiran used to always ask my permission before having sex with Zaheer. I used to join them sometimes and have a threesome. Zaheer and I used to double-tag Kiran.

I used to have sex with Shamia every time she had clients for massage with a happy ending. But when she used to have clients for full-service massage, then there was no sex for me from Shamia. Also, one weekend, a client took Shamia with him to his farmhouse for two days. So that weekend, Zaheer and I had double-tagged Kiran for the first time. Shamia, on the other hand, was gang-banned by four Arabs at the farmhouse. She did not have sex with anybody for two days after coming back from the Arab's farmhouse. All four of us used to also have group sex, where we swapped partners. The only thing that never changed was that Kiran and I slept together every night. That was our way of ensuring that we always had each other.

Since Kiran and I had a loss in our income due to my pay cut and her being jobless, I created an account on a popular paid subscription video site. The site where you can upload videos for your paid subscribers I started uploading Shamia's videos of her massages and her sex with clients. The account had a decent following within the first two weeks. I did not touch that income. I invested that money in cryptocurrencies.

Four weeks after we started swinging, Shamia and Kiran came to me one morning. One of Shamia's clients wanted a four-hand female massage. He was willing to pay 4,000 dirhams for a happy ending. Shamia had a proposal for me...

To be concluded in the next part.

12