Indian Couple During Lockdown Pt. 03

Story Info
Kiran becomes an escort but it all comes to a tragic end.
3.9k words
3.73
13.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are your thoughts about the proposal?" Shamia asked me.

The proposal that Shamia had was for Kiran to be her partner on a four-hand massage for a client. Kiran's share was 1000.00 dirhams for one hour of work. But it was not just a massage; Kiran and Shamia could also have given the client a happy-ending blowjob.

We were not very desperate for money, but the extra bucks could help a lot. I had a little money in crypto that I got from the site uploading Shamia's videos. Kiran wanted to be the masseuse, as she had been seeing how much money Shamia had earned in the last four weeks. 

"So Kiran will be wearing skimpy clothes, and the client will be touching her," I asked Shamia.

"Yes, there will be a bit of groping that Kiran will have to endure, but for the amount of money she will get, it shouldn't be a big deal," Shamia replied.

Kiran said, "I am fine with the touching and groping. If it helps in getting the client to get his orgasm faster, then it shouldn't matter. This money will help us a lot."

I said okay and gave Kiran my permission to be a part-time masseuse. They were both happy, and both of them kissed me. 

Zaheer had taken Kiran's pictures in various poses and had sent them to the socialite already. The socialite had forwarded the pictures to her clients. That day, Shamia did not have any clients, so that night, the four of us had our sex session. 

The next day, the client said he would come at noon for his four-hand massage. The girls got ready. Shamia gave Kiran her extra red lingerie. They both decided to wear the same color of lingerie. The client arrived, and Zaheer welcomed him. The client had come from Sharjah. He introduced himself as Farid **. After paying Zaheer, Zaheer sends him to his room, where the girls were waiting for him. I did not meet the client as I was in my room. He sounded like a local Arab.

(**character from the story "An Arab State Nightmare Life")

I had already started recording the live feed. Zaheer came into my room and sat on the chair. He asked if I wanted to watch the live feed. I declined, saying I had work to do. I had no work pending for the day.

I wanted to watch the feed all by myself. It was one thing to watch the feed when Kiran was with us, but watching porn with another dude was just not exciting for me.

I started watching the live video feed; the client was wearing a traditional white Kandura with a blue baseball cap. He had a well-built body. He was 5.11 feet tall. He had a fair complexion. Shamia and Kiran welcomed him. The client made both of them do a twirl for him. He was happy with the goods. 

Shamia and Kiran proceeded to undress the client. They removed all his clothes and made him lie down on the bed on his back. He was laying with his head toward the footboard and legs toward the headboard. There was nice, soothing music being played in the room. The room was a bit dark. It was illuminated by the lamps with low luminosity. 

Shamia and Kiran got on the bed and sat kneeling on either side of the client. Shamia poured the massaging oil on the client. They started the massage by rubbing the upper back and shoulders. Then they massaged his arms. The client asked Shamia to sit on his buttocks and massage his lower back. Kiran moved near the client's head and kneeled in front of his head. She started massaging his neck and head. 

The client started moving his arms across Kiran's body. He was caressing her thighs. He was groping her buttocks. Kiran continued to give him the massage. The client made Kiran move further towards him. He placed his head on her lap and was using her lap as a pillow. Shamia was massaging the client's lower body.

The client now had his hands on Kiran's back. He was caressing her back. His head was still on Kiran's lap. He eventually reached behind, and unstrapped Kiran's bra. He pushed the bra strap down her shoulder. Kiran let her bra fall from her body. It was soon on the floor.

The client looked up from Kiran's lap. He started fondling Kiran's breast. Once he had his fill of touching Kiran's breast, He buried his face in Kiran's groin region. He had his hands on her panty's waistband. He was trying to pull it down, but since Kiran was sitting in the kneeling position, it was not possible. Kiran understood what the client wanted, so she got up a bit and pulled her panties down completely. The panties were dropped on the floor.

Kiran then sat on her ass in front of the client's head instead of kneeling. She spread her legs wide apart so that the client could have access to her pussy. The client got his head between Kiran's legs. He started licking Kiran's pussy. Kiran and Shamia were still massaging the client. Shamia was massaging the client's legs, whereas Kiran was rubbing her hands on the client's shoulder. Kiran was slowly moaning as the client continued to lick her pussy. He licked Kiran's pussy for a few minutes when Shamia asked the client to roll over on his back so that they could massage his front.

The client rolled over on his back. He made Kiran sit on his face. He resumed licking Kiran's pussy. The client's dick was hard and very thick. It was at least 7 inches long and 5 inches in girth. Shamia began massaging the client's legs and moved to his thighs. 

Shamia took the client's dick in her hands and started stroking it slowly. She licked the mushroom head as she stroked the dog. Shamia then took the entire thing in her small mouth. She started sucking it slowly.

As Shamia sucked the client's dick, Kiran got her orgasm. She came on the client's face. She was moaning as the orgasm washed her body. Kiran got up from the client's face. The client pulled Kiran towards her. The client and Kiran kissed for some time. The client then asked Kiran to suck his cock and asked Shamia to come up to his face.

The client and Shamia started kissing for a few minutes. The client was fondling Shamia's breasts as they kissed. He reached behind her back and unstrapped Shamia's bra. Shamia let the bra fall to the floor. She brought her breasts near the client's face, and the client started sucking Shamia's tits.

Kiran was licking the client's dick like a lollipop. It was too big to fit in her mouth. She was sucking the head of the dick and stroking the rest of the dick with her tiny hands. She was using both her hands.

The client now asked Shamia to sit on his face. He wanted to eat her pussy. He made her get in a 69-position.  Shamia dropped her panties and climbed on top of the client as per his order.

Shamia now took the client's dick in her mouth and started sucking it. Kiran was sucking the client's ball. They both worked in unison to make the client shoot his load. Shamia and Kiran both took turns sucking the dick, but they couldn't make him cum. 

The client was able to make Shamia get an orgasm. His continuous tongue assault on her pussy was enough to make her orgasm. Shamia got off the client's body as her orgasm subsided. Kiran got tired of sucking the client's dick and got on top of the client's body. She sat on the client's dick but did not let it penetrate her pussy. She held the client's dick flat on his stomach and sat on the dick's base. Her labia had engulfed half of the circumference of the dick. She started moving her pussy up and down the client's dick. The dick must have rubbed Kiran's clitoris, as she was moaning as well. Shamia was sucking the client's left nipple and pinching his right nipple with her hands.

The client started shooting his load after a few minutes of Kiran's dry-humping. There was cum all over the client's stomach and Shamia's face and arms as she was sucking and playing with the client's nipples.

Shamia and Kiran took the client to the bathroom to clean him up. The client, after cleaning up, got dressed. He gave a 200.00 dirham extra tip to both Kiran and Shamia and left the apartment.

Shamia and Kiran both came into our room naked. Kiran asked me, "Did you watch the live feed?"

"I was busy with work. Did you have a good time?" I replied and asked her 

"Yes, we got an extra 200.00 dirham tip from the client," she said, waving the 200.00 dirham note.

"Well, that is good; tonight's dinner will then be a treat from you," I replied to Kiran.

"Sure, but you guys will have to earn the dinner first," Kiran replied.

"How are we supposed to earn the dinner?" Zaheer asked Kiran.

Shamia replied, "By satisfying us, we are both hungry for dicks. Both of you now follow us into the other room."

I was not the one to say no to sex after watching the hot live feed. Shamia took Zaheer, and Kiran led me to the other room. Zaheer fucked Shamia, and I fucked Kiran. We fucked them till Kiran and Shamia got their second orgasm of the day. We swapped partners and fucked our new partners until both Zaheer and I got an orgasm.

Once Zaheer and I recovered our erections, we fucked the girls again. This time, Zaheer fucked Kiran and I fucked Shamia. We were again able to fuck them till they got their orgasm. We swapped our partners again. Zaheer was back with Shamia, and I was back with Kiran. We fucked them till we got our orgasm. 

After our afternoon sex session, we order an early dinner, with Kiran paying for it. We had dinner naked. We had the delivery man drop the food at the door, and we collected it sneakily. After dinner, we retired to our rooms, and Kiran was lying down beside me. She said, "I want to do the massage and escort thing regularly. Shamia said they sometimes have excess clients on weekends, and I could make good money. If I can handle them alone."

"Where are you going to service these extra clients?" I asked her.

"Initially, it will be in our room, but if business picks up, Shamia said we could lease the empty apartment next door and use it just for spa activities," Kiran replied.

It sounded like a good idea to me. 

I asked her, "So you also want to do the escort thing?"

"Yes, but only if it pays very well. I am anyway fucking Zaheer for free. Why not make some money? Why live a middle-class lifestyle when we can earn more money?"

At this point, I was not bothered by my wife having sex with other men, plus it could potentially bring in more income. I could also make more money by uploading more videos to the website.  I gave her my permission, and she was very happy. We went to sleep cuddling.

The next morning, Kiran gave the news to Zaheer and Shamia. They were also happy with my decision.

Shamia and Kiran both started getting regular clients from the socialite. On the weekends, they were so busy that both rooms used to be utilized. Zaheer quickly leased the next-door apartment and added beds in both of them. He installed cameras in the new apartment. I got into the system easily as it was using our apartment's wifi.

The massage business boomed more as the government also eased the restrictions. Some days, Kiran and Shamia were getting multiple clients. I upload videos daily on the paid subscription social media website.  My paid subscriber count was increasing daily. I was earning more than Kiran and Shamia. I was uploading Kiran's video as well. I was being greedy at that time.

One day, Kiran told me about her first client, who came with a friend. He wanted to hire both Shamia and her for group sex. He was willing to pay 10,000 dollars or dirhams for the entire session. Kiran and Shamia could get 3,500 dirhams each as per their new agreement with the socialite. Kiran was very excited about the client because the client had one of the fattest dogs that Kiran had handled. She was looking forward to fucking it.

The next day, the client (Farid) came with his friend Jabeer**. Kiran and Shamia welcome them to the new apartment. Jabeer was very impressed with the beauty of Shamia and Kiran. 

(** Character from another story, "An Arab Nightmare Life")

Both men were wearing the traditional white Kandura dress with baseball caps. Kiran and Shamia were in their new pink lingerie.

Jabeer is a big, 6-foot-tall guy with a bit of a heavy set frame and a bit of a dark complexion. He must be in his early forties.

Jabeer said to Farid about Kiran, "This one reminds me of our Indian bitch."

Kiran asked them, "How much was the Indian bitch charging them?"

Jabeer replied, "It was free; she was our free mistress for a few months."

Shamia asked them, "What happened to her?" 

Jabeer replied, "She got pregnant and had my baby. Her wimpy husband made sure she stays in India forever when she went for her pregnancy.

Farid said to Jabeer, "That is why I brought you here—to forget about the Indian bitch." Jabeer replied, "That's right, let us enjoy these bitches for now."

Jabeer lifted Kiran and hurriedly took her to the bed. He started kissing her instantly as they rolled on the bed. Farid, on the other hand, took a slow approach; he hugged Shamia and kissed her passionately.

Jabeer quickly removed all his clothes and told Kiran to suck his dick. His dick was already hard. It was almost 8 inches long. Kiran took Jabeer's dick in her mouth and started sucking it. Farid and Shamia were on the bed now. Farid was sucking Shamia's tits. He then slowly moved down and kissed Shamia's navel for some time.

After getting his dick sucked for a few minutes, Jabeer removed Kiran's bra and panties. Kiran made him wear a condom. He made her get on all fours and penetrated Kiran's pus from behind. He started fucking Kiran at a faster speed.

Farid had removed Shamua's panties and was licking her pussy. He licked her pussy for some time, and then he got up and removed all his clothes. He lay on the bed and told Shamia to get into the 69-position. Shamia got on top of Farid and took the hard, fat dick in her mouth. Farid started licking Shamia's pussycat from below. 

Jabeer was fucking Kiran at a faster tempo. Kiran was moaning loudly, telling him not to stop, but Jabeer could not control his ejaculation and shot his load before Kiran could get her orgasm. He went limp quickly. Kiran removed his condom and cleaned his dick with tissue. He got up and headed to the bathroom.

Kiran then moved towards Shamia and Farid. She got between Farid's legs and started playing with Farid's balls. Kiran sucked Farid's balls as Shamia sucked Farid's dick. Farid noticed Kiran. He asked Kiran to sit on his face and asked Shamia to ride him. Shamia got up and took a condom and helped Farid put it on. She then climbed on his dick and put it slowly inside her pussy. Shamia started riding Farid's dick slowly. Kiran went and sat on Farid's face.

Shamia and Kiran are moaning as they receive pleasure from Farid's dick and tongue, respectively. Shamia was fondling Kiran's tits from behind as they rode Farid. They both had the orgasm at the same time after a few minutes.

Shamia continued to ride Farid as Kiran got off Farid's face. She cleaned his wet face and then started kissing him. Shamia then asked Farid to switch positions. Farid rolled shamia onto the bed and was soon on top of her. He started fucking her in the missionary position.

Jabeer, after his bathroom visit, had been watching the threesome for quite some time. Once Kiran was free, he went near her and stood in front of her. Jabeer shoved his semi-hard dick in her mouth. Kiran sucked Jabeer's semi-hard dick and played with his balls to make it hard again.

Farid soon had his orgasm. He shot his load. He lay on top of Shamia, recovering his strength and watching Kiran sucking his friend. Shamia then removed Farid's condom and helped him clean up. 

Jabeer's dick was soon hard enough that he asked Shamia to get on her all fours. I think this guy liked fucking doggy style. He penetrated Shamia from behind and started fucking her. Shamia made him wear a condom before he entered her pussy. 

Farid called Kiran near him. They started kissing each other. Farid quickly moved towards her tits and started sucking her nipples. Kiran was playing with his semi-hard dick. She was stroking it slowly. After some time, he moved down towards Kiran's navel and started licking it. I guess he was a navel lover like me. His dick was getting stiff now. When his dick was stiff enough, he made Kiran lie on her back on the bed. He got between her legs and started penetrating his dick into Kiran's pussy slowly. Once Farid had inserted his dick fully inside Kiran's pussy, he started fucking her slowly.

Jabeer, on the other hand, was ducking like an animal. He had his hand tightly gripped on Shamia's hips. He was thrusting his truck at faster speeds. The sound of his thighs slapping against Shamia's thighs was very loud. Shamia was moaning loudly. She was about to cum, but Jabeer again disappointed the second woman that day. He shot his load before Shamia could get her orgasm. Jabeer rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom.

Farid and Kiran were going on steadily. Farid was maintaining a decent pace in his downward thrusting. After some time, Kiran got her orgasm. As Kiran's orgasm subsided, Shamia came near Farid and started pulling him off.

Shamia wanted to fuck Farid, as Jabeer had kept her high and dry. Farid obliged and pulled out of Kiran. He penetrated Shamia in a doggy style and started fucking her. Shamia was holding the bed's headboard for support as she pushed her ass back at Farid. They fucked for some time, and both of them came almost at the same time.

The whole session lasted an hour and a half. Once the guys got cleaned up, they left. There was no tip this time. The girls were very exhausted. Zaheer and I did not have any sex that day. I uploaded the video to the website, and it got a lot of views.

The next few months were good for Shamia and Kiran. They had a lot of customers. They even had direct customers. Kiran and I were able to repay all our debts in India.  Videos on the paid subscription site were getting quite popular. I was uploading so many videos that one day my laptop crapped out. I took the laptop for repair, and the computer guy said he needs to replace the RAM. It will take him a few days since the parts were not available and had to be ordered. All of my video folders were password protected, so I left the laptop with the shop for repair.

Two days later, I was in my room working on the company's laptop. when there was a knock on the door. Zaheer opened the door, and I heard police barging in. We were raided by the police and CID of the UAE. All four of us were arrested and taken to the police station. All of our electronic devices were also seized. 

We were charged with running a prostitution racket and some other various indecency charges. We could not get lawyers since our funds and bank accounts were also seized. We were in police custody for one month while the police investigated. One day, we saw Farid and Jabeer being brought in. They were arrested in Sharjah more than one month ago. When they were arrested, police found drugs on them, so their charges were more severe. 

When Farid and Jabeer came into our cell block, they went straight towards Zaheer and almost beat him up. They were angry because Zaheer had videotaped their session and put it online. Zaheer denied posting anything online. That's when I understood how the police came to know about our activities.

It seems someone*** with a grudge against Farid and Jabeer identified them on my paid subscription website. That man had reported them to the police. He had provided the website as evidence. since sex outside of marriage is also unlawful in the Arab country. They were arrested, and then through them, we were also arrested.

(***To know the identity of the "Someone" and the reason behind the grudge, please read the series "An Arab Nightmare Life").

Zaheer, Shamia, Kiran, and I were thoroughly interrogated by the police. Zaheer spilled all the beans about how the business operated. He gave up all the big names, including the socialite who provided the clients to Shamia and Kiran.

12