Indian Couple During Lockdown Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The socialite was arrested and investigated. Her arrest opened a bigger can of worms. She was operating multiple brothels and spas. She was involved in human trafficking. Many people were arrested after the investigation was completed.

Since the police did not have any direct evidence connecting me to prostitution or the paid subscription site, I was not charged with any crime. But I had also posted my videos of sex sessions with Shamia, Kiran, and Zaheer on the website. I was charged with indecent acts and breaking the law on adultery. I was given 1 year of imprisonment, but since it was a covid times and they did not want more prisoners in their main jail, I was deported from the country permanently. I had spent more than 3 months in police custody.

Zaheer, Shamia, and Kiran were given two years of imprisonment, but since their crimes were a bit severe, they had to serve their time behind bars and then they could be permanently deported from the country. Farid and Jabeer were given life imprisonment as the quantity of the drugs was greater.

Once I was out of police custody, I was able to secure two days of free time to pack my stuff. I went and got my laptop back from the repair guy since it had all my cryptographic details. I checked the website, and the subscription had blown up in the last three months. I was a very rich guy.

Once I was deported back to India, I settled in a new city as everyone in our family had come to know about our arrests and activities. I contacted Kiran in prison from India. Kiran said to me, Shamia and she had figured out that I must be the one who posted the videos online. She was very angry with me. She said she was leaving me. She wanted me to send her divorce papers. After our divorce, she was planning to be Zaheer's second wife. She had already been converted to Islam for it.

Since I was rich now and I am still getting paid from the website. I decided to start my life over. I divorced Kiran. I am now living a happy bachelor's life.

The End.

12