Indian Erotica Ch. 01

Story Info
An incest story of Indian Household during the phase of lock.
1.2k words
3.92
25.1k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belonging to an Indian family, incest is a very taboo aspect and yet it's equally very common. Here's a series of incest events happening in a joint family over the period of intense lockdown.

I was around 23 years during these events and the only male adult present in the house surrounded with cousins, aunts.

As we all know during the lockdown only a limited facilities were available and purchasing daily necessities was a difficult task.

Let's first begin with my 2nd Aunt or what I call her Mamie. Although she is married but having come home to check upon my grandfather due to him being sick prior to covid, she got stuck here as the lockdown was suddenly imposed.

My Mamie is around 35 years and has a large sets of breasts and buttocks and I personally have imagined her sexually since the day I found a big pack of condoms in her purse. Anyway she is also very close and friendly towards me and I am aware that she has extreme sexual needs.

After a week of the first lockdown, I could see her getting frustrated as she was unable to have any privacy or have sex with her husband either. On the other hand It was difficult for me to control myself around her. One night she came to my room and asked if I know of any good tv shows or movies to watch as she was getting bored daily.

I told her, I know many but how will she watch them because she has an old mobile not suitable for Netflix or anything.

She asked me if she can watch with me on my laptop in my room. I said okay sure and gave her my laptop with my Netflix account. Days went by and one day she was trying to open Netflix from the browser and she typed P instead of N in the search bar and hit enter which led her to my recent pornhub video I was watching and now she causally clicked on the play button and the video played, It was a video of girl giving blowjob and I walk in right then to my surprise she called me immediately to ask what I was watching.

I couldn't reply anything and told her not to tell anyone about this. She agreed and said it's okay you have your fantasies. But then she suddenly asked me what was actually going on in that video.

Although we were friendly and talked about many things, this was the first time she asked me about something sexual. I immediately replied to her It's called a blowjob every couple do it. Don't tease me now saying you don't know.

She laughed a little and said I'm serious my husband never made me do anything like that. It is my first time seeing that.

I was literally rock hard having such a conversation with her and having worn nothing under my pants, my hard penis was clearly visible to her.

She glanced at my pants and started teasing me saying looks like someone needs a blowjob right now.

I replied, please enough now. You should leave I need to rest.

She replied, why? So you can pleasure yourself and masturbate?

I got flustered hearing that from her and was having a raging boner which i tried to control by placing a pillow on it.

She giggled a little and then asked me with a slight smile, If anyone at home knows what I'm watching and doing all the time.

I said, please stop teasing me, It's starting to hurt me down there now.

She asked me in a slow and low voice, if she can see me masturbating?

I got angry at this point for her constant teasing. I told her seriously enough now, you have your husband who you can fuck whenever you feel like but I don't even have a girlfriend so just leave me alone now.

She was shocked after hearing what I said and honestly I was little taken aback and felt guilty of speaking like that to her. I quickly apologised and asked her if she really wants to see me masturbate.

She replied with a shy voice, of course.

I quickly unbuttoned my pants and rested my back on the bed to let her have a good view of me masturbating.

It was 1AM and everyone was fast asleep and I was here in my room masturbating infront of my mamie, Is what I was thinking to myself.

She looked at my penis and said you have a decent one not too long nor too short. I was around 5 or 5.5 inches.

I felt like asking her how much is her husbands penis size for her to tell me i have only a decent one, Instead told her it's not fair if only you get to watch me I want to watch you too, atleast show me your breasts.

She said, Thats definitely not happening. I'm just curious that's the reason I asked you for this we will not cross any line.

I got really angry on her, after literally making me undress and masturbate infront of her she was denying anything I asked.

I told her that she can touch my penis if she wants, to which she replied "really?"

And I said yes, why not?

With a lot of hesitation she slowly wrapped my penis in her soft and gentle palm. I literally felt her palms warmth and softness, I couldn't resist and ended up releasing.

Having experienced the touch of a women for the first time, I let out quite a lot and quite far. I almost covered my mamies face and her head with my semen, while still some of it dripping down her hand which she was holding my penis with.

She let out a big gasp and was very shocked of what had just happened.

I quickly consoled her saying. Don't worry we didn't cross any lines. We didn't have sex so nothing happened. But I'm sorry about not being able to control myself and letting it all out on you. Since no women has ever touched me there It felt some sort of heaven and soothing feeling.

To my benefit, crossing the line for her meant if we had sex. Which we didn't at that point. So it worked out okay. Now she quickly rushed to the restroom in my bedroom.

I followed her back slowly and she asked me to get her a pair of her clothes from her bag.

I got her clothes and knocked on the door, surprised to see that it was not locked and I could hear voices of moaning. I quietly opened the door to get a peek,

Surprised to see my mamie completely naked and fingering her pussy. Although I could only see her back, but I was certain.

I knocked on the door again and she quickly came to take her clothes. After a while she got out and I was waiting thinking of confronting her about what I saw in the bathroom. But I didn't.

She immediately left from my room and we both spent a few days ignoring each other.