Indian Erotica Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of Lockdown Home Incest.
1k words
4.01
10.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ignoring each other for couple of days due to prior unexpected and sexual events between us.

I was fed up of her ignoring me and I confronted her at late night one day, asking her why she has been ignoring me. I didn't do anything wrong.

She replied, she wasn't ignoring, there's nothing to talk about much these days that's why she's ignoring.

I confronted her saying I'm unable to masturbate since that day because of her and It's been hurting me badly, which is obviously a lie, I have masturbated numerous times since then imagining the whole scenario again.

Her face was all red and her voice got panicky, I don't know what i can do to help but I'm sorry about what happened let's not talk about it, she said.

We were talking in our balcony of our flat which is on 20th floor so it's nearly impossible for anyone to see us. And I locked the door prior to coming here. I quickly lowered my pants and showed her my raging hard penis and how it was twitching.

You see this, since the day you held it in your hand I'm unable to help myself out. So please just help me this once and I'll never talk again about it.

Her eyes were fixed on my penis and yet her lips were talking, telling me to put it away as anyone might see us.

I told her, I can't it's been like this since morning and It's hurting badly and I told her how I saw her pleasuring herself later in the restroom after what happened then.

To which she replied, so what? I let you watch me a little since I watched you do it. It's even now. So please stop.

I lowered my voice and this time asked her with a sad expression, please I need your help and it started because of you. So help me this once please.

She finally agreed and held my hard penis in her soft and warm hand. This time I was prepared, I had already released twice before coming to talk to her. For letting it go on a bit longer.

She started slowly stroking my penis, as we were standing. She stroked front and back with slow and mild motion. I was feeling like an amazing bliss was happening around me.

Even though she was denying it, she couldn't keep herself from touching herself while stroking my penis.

I asked her if she wants me to help her pleasure around her pussy. She didn't give a reply. So I leaned forward and slowly started moving my hand over her pussy, I could literally feel her pubic hair and pussy as she was not wearing any underwear.

I knew that she never shaved her pussy but touching her like that made me feel so pumped. I wanted to touch her hair directly now, not from over her leggings. So I slowly inserted my hand inside her leggings. Expecting her to push me away or stop me. But she didn't.

As soon as I was inside her leggings, I could clearly feel her pubic hair and how damp and wet her pussy has gotten.

I knew I could get her to have sex with me now.

So I stopped her from stroking my penis and said, It's not working at all.

She replied, why? I've been doing what you said, want me to do it faster?

I said, No it's just that since that day I imagined you giving me a blowjob and now only that can help me let it out. I don't know if you will do it but I don't have any other option.

To my surprise she quickly agreed and said fine, I'll do it.

She quickly undressed and used the hair band to tie her hair into a ponytail. Honestly watching her do that made me feel like I was falling in love with her. She has a straight black hair and she always used to keep it oiled. Which was a huge turn on for me.

Now she was confused as to how she should proceed, I told her to get on her knees and just try to take it in slowly at first.

She was still hesitant, so I helped her by forcing my penis into her mouth. The moment it went inside her mouth, I could feel a strange new sensation registering inside me. The squish, soft and wet tongue of hers and her lips. I could feel it all.

She stayed in that position for a minute, thinking what and how to proceed next, So I lent her a hand by holding her ponytail from behind and stroking my penis inside her mouth. I asked her how does it taste?

She replied by sucking my penis harder, God that just made me faint. I immediately released inside her mouth, although It was not much but enough to fill her mouth.

Before she could do anything, I immediately whispered in her ears, you need to swallow it.

And so she did.

She stood back up and was cleaning her mouth. Her breasts were so firm and nipples hard. I knew she liked it. I asked how was it? Did she like it?

She replied, I don't know, it feels very wrong. We shouldn't have done this and so on...

Suddenly a cool breeze was blowing and along with it the look in her eyes and swaying of her ponytail. I immediately hugged her and said I love you. I don't know what got into me, but I couldn't stop myself.

I had fallen in love with my Mamie who is 35 years and I'm barely 25.

She got very flustered and pushed me back, angry at me she asked me what do I mean. Stop with this nonsense. We have had enough and she quickly dressed back and left from the balcony.

I couldn't stop her, I was busy and lost in her thoughts. Just wanted to keep looking at her.