Indian Family and Fake Baba

Story Info
Indian family wanting a heir gets tricked by a fake baba.
6.9k words
4
46.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sudeep, come out quickly!" Mom shouted from outside our house.

I was sitting on the sofa watching a cricket match. I got to my feet quickly and rushed towards the door. Hearing mom's shouting, my wife Renuka came out of the kitchen and followed me.

I reached the main door and saw the outside. I was a bit taken aback.

Mom was on her knees, and she was bowing at the feet of a Naga Sadhu.

The Naga Sadhu was standing in our house compound. He was a middle-aged man, around 45 to 50 years old. He was not wearing clothes other than a loincloth hanging around his groin region. He had long, salt and pepper colored hair and a long beard. His body was covered in some form of ash-white powder. He was tall and had a lean, muscular body with a small paunch on the stomach.

My mom got up and turned towards us and said, "Come here, both of you, and take a blessing from the baba."

Mom was the elder in our family after the death of my father three years ago. As we were staying at her house, we had to obey her. We quickly went beside Mom, got on our knees, and started bowing in front of the baba. The Baba had a different pungent smell.

Mom spoke to the Baba, "Baba, please shower your blessings on my son and my daughter-in-law." They have been married for five years now, but they are still childless.

That was true; I have been trying to get Renuka pregnant for the last five years. We did the testing, and the result was that my sperm count was low, but the doctor said to keep trying and Renuka might get pregnant. Alternatively, I had to get treatment, but it was a bit out of our budget.

We were just a middle-class family, and I was the only earning member. We have an old family debt (my sister's wedding expenses and my dad's health expenses) to clear as well.

The baba looked at both of us and said, "You can surely have my blessing to bear a lot of children, but if you can perform a ritual, I can guarantee that you can have a child born in this house within nine months."

There was a hint of a Bengali accent in his tone.

Mom replied excitedly, "Yes, baba, let us know what we need to do; we will follow your words."

Mom was a very religious and conservative person. She believes in most of the different baba's and gurus' teaching.

"That's good; we can perform the ritual today itself if you invite me inside your house," replied Baba.

"Really, please do come inside our home." replied mom and guided Baba inside the house.

Renuka and I followed them. Renuka was happy as well. She had a smile on her face, and she looked beautiful when she smiled.

Baba went into our home and sat on the sofa. Mom and Renuka went to the kitchen to get tea and snacks for Baba.

Baba sat comfortably on the sofa and watched the cricket match. I sat on the chair near the sofa.

Baba looked at me and asked me, "Do you think India will win today?"

I was a bit taken aback. The Baba was interested in cricket. Although I was not a very religious person, as far as I remember, Naga Sadhus lived in the forest and in isolation. They come out every three to four years when the Kumbh Mela is held. 

This was the year of the Nashik-Trimbakeshwar Simhastha, also known as the Nashik Kumbha Mela.

As we stayed in Nashik city, I saw many Naga sadhus and other pilgrims come this year to the city to bathe in the Holy Godavari River.

I replied to him, "I hope so."

We spoke about Kumbh Mela for some time until mom and Renuka came back with tea and snacks. Baba had tea and biscuits while watching the match. After he had finished, he asked Mom to sit near his feet.

Mom obliged.

Baba spoke, "So the ritual that you need to perform is a cleansing ritual." Your son and daughter-in-law will have to bathe me in your house, preferably in the bathroom. "Can your son and daughter-in-law do that ritual?"

Mom replied without a heartbeat, "Yes, why not? They will perform the ritual. It is a simple ritual."

Baba added, "It is not as simple as it sounds. The ritual needs to be performed in nudity. Your son and daughter-in-law will have to be completely naked. Your daughter-in-law will be the one to bathe me, and your son will help her handle things like soap and water. After bathing me, I will bless them for fertility, and then they will have to immediately perform sexual intercourse in front of me and follow my instructions during the sexual intercourse. Also, you will have to be present nearby as this is a holy ritual to witness. I just want to be clear on the ritual requirements."

There was no way Mom could agree to those requirements; a nude stranger asking for a bath from her Daughter in law, and that too in total nudity. But Mom surprised me.

Mom thought for a while and asked, "But baba, after the ritual, will Renuka get pregnant by Sudeep?"

"Are you doubting me?," Baba asked Mom.

"Sorry baba," Mom replied quickly.

Mom could not even think about offending a holy person.

Mom continued, "I do not have any problems, but I need to consult with my children as they will have to perform the task."

Baba replied, "Sure, please discuss among yourselves and get back to me."

Mom got up and told us to follow her to the kitchen.

Mom spoke first: "What do you think about the ritual?"

Renuka spoke, "It is a bit of a difficult task, but I am ok with it only if Sudeep agrees."

So now I had to be the one decision-maker.  I knew Renuka was uncomfortable, but she was also religious and wanted to be a mother.

Both of them were looking at me with an empathic looks. As uncomfortable as I was with the idea of seeing my wife nude in front of a total stranger, bathing a total stranger, and being naked in front of mom, I knew I could not say no.

If I said no and Renuka never gets pregnant, then I will be blamed for this missed opportunity for the rest of my life.

I said yes with a heavy heart.

We went to the hall together, and Mom told Baba about our decision.

"That's good. Guide me to your bathroom."

Mom guided Baba to our bathroom.

Mom stood at the entrance while Renuka and I entered the bathroom.

"Do you have a stool that I can sit on?" Baba asked us.

"Yes, we do have one," Renuka replied, going to the kitchen to get the plastic stool.

She came back with the plastic stool and placed it in the center of the bathroom.

Baba told me to fill the bucket with water. as I started filling the bucket with tap water. Baba was handing his things (his Kada, phone, chains, and other accessories) to mom for safekeeping.

Baba then removed the loin from his groin region and sat down on the stool. He dropped that dirty cloth near me and told me to wash it afterwards.

I unwillingly looked at his groin area. It was bushy. His dick was in a flaccid state. Even in the flaccid state, his dick was at least 5 inches long and was thick. His dick had a different shape; it did not have any foreskin on its head. I could see the maroon-colored knob-shaped head with a Sauron-shaped eye.

I looked at my wife and mom. They were staring at Baba's dick. I am pretty sure this was only the second adult dick they had seen in their lifetime.

Baba was sitting upright and looking at us with a faint smile. He broke our stare and silence, saying, "I think we should start the ritual now."

He continued, "Sudeep, you take your clothes off first." Renuka can follow next."

I slowly turned my back towards Mom and unbuttoned my shirt. I handed my shirt to Renuka, and she handed it to the mom, who was standing at the entrance of the bathroom.

I then pulled down my shorts and underwear together. There was no point in giving a strip show for the Baba. I stepped out of my discarded pile of clothes.

A fully grown 29-year-old man is naked in front of a nude strange man and his mom. I have a chubby body and am around 5.6 feet tall. I have a fair complexion.

Baba looked at me for a while. His eyes were glazing at me from top to bottom. Renuka got down and picked up my discarded clothes. She gave it to my mom.

He smiled and then looked at Renuka and said, "Your turn, Renuka."

My wife was cowering, and she was looking at the floor. She reached slowly and held the pallu of her brown saree.

She removed the safety pin from the shoulder that held the saree to the blouse.

She slowly unwrapped her entire saree and pulled it out of her petticoat. She handed me her bundled saree. My wife was standing in her dark brown blouse and orange petticoat. Her small, round belly button was visible. I could feel my dick getting a rush of blood in its veins. It was getting semi-hard slowly. I covered it by holding a saree in front of it.

To tell you about my wife, Renuka, she is 26 years old. She has a small frame for a body. Her height is around 5.1 feet. Her vital stats are 34b-29-34.  She has a fair complexion and a pretty face. She has jet-black hair that comes down to her lower back.

Renuka then removed her blouse completely and held it in front of her breasts. She turned her back towards me and told me to unstrap her white bra.

I had a saree in my hand. I kept looking at the saree and mom. Mom stepped forward into the bathroom and held her hand out. I quickly gave the saree to mom and moved very close towards Renuka to hide my semi-erect dick.

I unbuckled her bra straps and pulled the bra straps from her shoulder. Renuka turned towards Baba. She pulled out the bra cups with one hand and handed her blouse and bra to me.

I handed the blouse and bra to mom without turning my lower body. She had dropped the previously discarded clothes on the floor outside the bathroom door. She took these clothes and dropped them on the floor along with the previous clothes.

Renuka then, with her shivering hands, untied the petticoat knot and let it fall on the floor. She then pulled her black panty down to her feet. She stepped out of her clothes and picked them up.

She handed them to Mom herself. My wife was standing completely naked in front of a nude stranger, a nude husband, and a fully clothed mother-in-law.

I looked at Baba, and he seemed completely relaxed. He had the same faint smile on his face. He looked at both of us and said, "You can start my bathing now."

The bucket was now almost full. It was on my left side. I took the mug and filled it with water. Renuka had by now moved closer to Baba. I handed her the mug, and Renuka poured the water on Baba's head.

Baba was sitting still on the stool. His hands were on his lap. He closed his eyes when Renuka poured water on his head. Renuka handed me back the mug.

I filled it out again and gave it back to her. She continued the process. She poured around six mugs of water on Baba's head and shoulders. She had still not touched him yet. I looked at his dick, and it was in a semi-erect state. It was around 6 inches now. It was bigger than my 5-inch dick that was now at full mast.

As Renuka was pouring the water, Baba's body was getting cleaner. A lot of white substances were getting washed away. I could now see his dark, dusky body color.

I then handed Renuka the shampoo bottle. She poured a lot of the shampoo bottle directly on Baba's head. She then started washing Baba's hair. The boobs were shaking up and down when she was washing Baba's head.

Baba had his eyes closed because of the shampoo foam on his face and eyelids.

After Renuka finished shampooing Baba's hair, She rinsed it with water. She washed Baba's face with the shampoo's foam itself.

Once Baba's head was cleaned and rinsed, Baba opened his eyes. He smiled and looked at Renuka from top to bottom. Renuka was partially wet with bits of shampoo foam on her body from splashes while washing Baba's head.

Baba's dick was at full mast. It was around 7 to 8 inches long and quite thick around as well. It was black. I could see the veins on it. Renuka, too, glanced at it from time to time. I had a jealous feeling whenever she glanced at it.

I again started supplying a mug filled with water to Renuka. She was now pouring the water on Baba's upper body--his chest, shoulders, and back.

Once Baba's body was completely wet, I handed her the soap. She applied the soap to Baba's both arms and armpits first, then moved to his back to apply the soap, and lastly, she moved to his front.

She started applying the soap to his chest first and then moved towards his stomach. She had to circumvent the area where Baba's dick was coming in her way.

She handed me back the soap and started washing Baba's body with her bare hands. She had to move closer to Baba to wash his body. She washed and rinsed his entire body. At one point I saw Renuka's boobs brushing across Baba's left arm.

Renuka was now mostly wet. Even I was partially wet.

Baba stood up after Renuka had finished washing and rinsing his upper body. He pushed the stool back with his leg. His 6 ft height was towering above us. His fully erected dick looked like a spear.

I kept the soap aside and started passing the water again. Renuka was pouring water on both his legs. She did it from the front as well as the back. She did not pour the water on his groin area and buttocks.

She asked for the soap. She applied the soap to both legs completely. She was about to hand the soap back to me when Baba broke the silence: "Renuka, you have to clean me everywhere." Do not be shy. "Please apply soap on my dick, balls, and buttocks too."

Renuka just froze for some time. She 

was staring at the floor. She nodded her head.

Renuka moved towards Baba. She started applying the soap to the base of Baba's dick first and moved the soap to its head. She then applied the soap to his hairy balls and moved back to apply soap to his buttocks.

Baba spread his legs a bit and said, "Please apply soap in the region between my balls and asshole."

Renuka nodded, and she kneeled. She lifted Baba's balls with her left hand and moved her right hand, which had soap under Baba's balls. She applied the soap to that region.

She handed me back the soap and started washing Baba's lower body with her bare hands. She first washed Baba's legs, then his buttocks, and at last his dickens and balls.

While washing Baba's dick, she had to hold Baba's dick with both hands. I saw Baba closing his eyes and enjoying the five-second handjob from my wife.

Renuka then rinsed Baba's lower body with water. Once finished,

Baba spoke, saying, "Both of you should wash quickly before we move to the next part of the ritual." "Just wash your body with water."

Renuka looked at me. I handed her the mug, and she poured the water on her body a few times. I also did the same.

Mom handed us towels.

Renuka first had to dry Baba's body with a towel. She then used the same towel to dry herself. I dried myself with the other towel.

Baba spoke to us, saying, "Let us go to the bedroom area."

Mom leads us into her bedroom. Mom and Baba stood at the end of our bed. Baba asked Renuka to lie down on the bed. He asked me to place a pillow below her ass.

I obliged.

He then asked me to start the conversation. I climbed the bed and got between Renuka's legs. I inserted my dick slowly into Renuka's pussy. It was wet.

I started fucking her slowly.

Renuka had closed her eyes, and she was just laying on the bed like a dead body. Her mouth was shut tightly. I guess she did not want to show she was sexually aroused.

I kept fucking her for a few minutes when Baba spoke from behind, "Sudeep, do you make love to your wife in a similar way when you are alone too?"

I did not know how to reply to him.

Before I could respond, Baba got on the bed, pushed me down on Renuka, and said, "Kiss her on the lips."

I started kissing Renuka, and Renuka responded to my kissing by opening her mouth. Soon we were sucking each other's lips.

"Play with her boobs," ordered Baba.

I do not know why I obeyed him, but my hands were on her breasts. I was squeezing her right breast and kissing her on the mouth. I had now increased my tempo.

I was getting close to my orgasm, and all of a sudden I had my orgasm. I emptied my balls into her pussy. As my orgasm subsided and my dick went limp, I pulled out. Renuka had a disappointed look on her face. She wanted more fucking.

I sat in between her legs with heavy breathing.

"Do not stop; make it hard and put it back," Baba shouted at me.

I just wondered: Has he gone crazy? I just had an orgasm. How can I immediately get my dick hard?

"I can't get it so hard so fast," I replied.

"What are you talking about, Are you not man enough to make it hard again? No wonder she is not getting pregnant." 

Baba spoke to me rudely.

Baba continued speaking: "You need to insert your dick in Renuka's pussy and fuck her."

Only that way, your second batch of sperm will push the first batch of sperm into her womb region.

Growing up, I did not have much sex education, so I thought Baba must be telling the truth.

I replied, "I am sorry, but it takes time for me to get hard."

"How much time?" Baba asked me.

"At least half an hour," I replied.

"There is no way your first batch of sperm will survive for half an hour."

"Your tiny dick must not have even seeded near Renuka's womb," replied Baba.

"Get aside," Baba ordered me.

I obliged, got down from the bed, and stood near my wife.

Baba moved between Renuka's legs and said, "I will have to push your sperm inside Renuka's womb myself."

Before I could even process what he meant by that, Baba slowly inserted his hard dick into Renuka's pussy.

I was dumbfounded by the turn of events. I looked at mom, and she had a shocked look on her face as well.

Baba had by now inserted his entire dick in my wife's pussy. Her pussy was stretched.

Renuka was shocked, and her eyes were bulging out. Her mouth was open in an "O" shape.

Baba was on top of my wife and was fucking her slowly. Renuka's leg slowly wrapped around Baba's hips. Her eyes were rolled into her eyelids.

He kept fucking her at a decent pace. Renuka was moaning a bit loudly. Baba moved her right hand across her breasts and was playing with them. He pulled her nipples, making Renuka moan loudly.

The bed was rocking as Baba increased his fiddling speed. Renuka's hands were on Baba's shoulders; she was trying to pull Baba closer to her.

I kept watching as Renuka pulled Baba closer to her and hugged him as he kept fucking her. Soon they were kissing each other. My sweet, innocent wife- sucking tongue inserted by a total stranger was like a stab in my heart, but for some unknown reason, my dick was getting hard.

At last, after 10 minutes of fucking, Baba came inside Renuka's unprotected pussy. He kept fucking her till he emptied his balls and filled his cum inside her pussy.

As Baba pulled out and kneeled in between Renuka's pussy, I saw Renuka trying to grab Baba as he pulled out. She wanted more; she had not had an orgasm yet. She had a sad face.

Baba looked at me and said, "Look at my dick; it is still hard even after cumming."

I looked at the shiny black monster. It was rock-solid.

"I can go for round two immediately; do you want to bet on that?"

Before I could even reply that I believed him,

"It is better to give that talk," said Baba.

He grabbed his dick and inserted it with full force. Renuka squealed with pleasure. A smile appeared on her face.

Baba was now fucking her at a faster speed. Renuka was enjoying every bit of the thrusting. She was getting closer to her orgasm.

But Baba slowed his fucking speed. He grabbed Renuka by the waist and pulled her onto his lap. He was now on his knee with his dick still inside Renuka's pussy. Renuka's lower back was in the air, her legs were bent at the knees, and her feet were on the bed. Her upper body and head were grounded on the bed.

Baba then started pushing and pulling Renuka's body with his hand firmly on her waist. He was sitting still. He was making Renuka's body slide on his dick. It was a real treat to watch the action.

12