Indian Family and Fake Baba

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at mom, and her eyes were glued on the couple. I saw her right hand near her groin area. But she moved it when she saw me looking at her.

Was she rubbing her pussyc over her saree? I was not sure.

I looked at the bed and saw Baba had stopped pulling and pushing Renuka's body. It was Renuka who, by herself, was sliding back and forth on Baba's dickey.

She was using her legs and elbows to get the leverage she needed to fuck Baba. She did that for a few minutes, but it seemed like she was getting tired.

Baba was watching her, and he moved his right hand on her lower belly. Baba then moved his thumb towards Renuka's pussy and started rubbing his thumb on her clitoris.

Renuka started moaning loudly and started sliding back and forth on Baba's dick. Baba kept rubbing her clitoris.

Within a few minutes, Renuka got her first orgasm of the day. She was moaning and breathing heavily. I feared that our neighbors might hear her.

She kept orgasming for a few seconds, and as her orgasm subsided, Baba lifted her and hugged her. He started kissing her. Renuka's ponytail was undone. Her hair was covering both Baba and her like a veil.

Baba's dick was still lodged inside Renuka's pussy. She was sitting on Baba's thigh, facing him. Baba asked her to plant her feet on the bed.

He then started thrusting his hips up and down. He was fucking her in a vertical position. My hand was now rubbing my dick shamelessly. I looked from the corner of my eye and caught mom's activity.

Mom had her right hand inside the folds of her saree. Mom looked at me and saw me rubbing my dick. She smiled weirdly and continued rubbing her pussy.

All of a sudden, Renuka gave a loud moan. She was having her second orgasm. She was hugging Baba tightly. Her nails dug into his back.

Baba continued fucking her even as Renuka's orgasm subsided. He fucked her for a few more minutes before he came.

He stopped fucking her as soon as he emptied his balls for the second time into Renuka's pussy.

He pulled his dick and let Renuka fall back on the bed. Renuka curled herself like a ball.

Baba looked at me and said, "Sudeep, I am still hard."

Baba was holding his dick and pointing at me. His big black monster was covered with a white substance. How was he so hard yet?

Baba then grabbed Renuka's legs and tried to spread them, but Renuka stopped Baba and said, "Please, Baba, not anymore. I need to rest for some time."

What did she mean by "resting for some time"? Did she want to fuck again after some time? I was dumbfounded.

Baba smiled and said, "No problem, Renuka; take rest now and let the sperm reach your womb."

He looked at me and said, "Sudeep, come here and hold Renuka's leg up in the air so that sperm can stay inside her pussy."

I obliged and climbed onto the bed. I lifted Renuka's legs in the air. She was breathing heavily. Her eyes were half closed, as if she had been drugged.

I looked at her pussy; there was a gaping hole, and white cum was leaking out of her hairy pussy. Her pussy hair was matted with cum.

Baba got down from the bed and moved towards my mom. Mom was looking at the baby from top to bottom.

Baba said to my mom, "I need to clean myself again. Can you assist me?"

Mom quickly replied, "Yes, come with me to the bathroom."

Baba and Mom went inside the bathroom. They did not close the door. I was standing at the edge of the bed, holding Renuka's leg in the air.

I heard Baba's voice from the bathroom: "Your saree will get wet and spoiled. Why don't you get rid of it?"

Mom replied, "Yes, Baba, you are right."

I was shocked at hearing her reply within a few seconds. I saw mom throwing her saree outside the bathroom door.

I looked at my wife. She was resting. I let go of her legs and let them slowly fall to the floor.

I tiptoed towards the bathroom door and carefully peered inside the bathroom. I saw Baba standing in front of my mom. My mom's back was facing me. She was just in her dark blue blouse and light blue petticoat.

My mom is 48 years old; she is 5.3 feet tall. She is on the heavier side. Her vital stats are 36c-34-38.  She had black hair that came down to her upper back. She ties it in a bun.

Mom was pouring water on Baba's dick and washing it with water. She was gently rubbing Baba's dick.

"You should remove your blouse as well; it is simply getting wet," said Baba after a few minutes.

Mom nodded and started to undo the blouse hooks. As Mom was unhooking the blouse, Baba undid Mom's petticoat's knot without asking. He let the petticoat fall at her feet.

Mom tried to catch her petticoat, but it was too late. Baba then slipped mom's blouse from her shoulders and arms by force. He caught the blouse and threw it at the bathroom door. The blouse flew past my head and fell onto the floor.

Mom was standing motionless in the same position in her white bra and big pink panty. Her head was staring at Baba's monster.

Baba then lifted Mom's face and started kissing her. Mom responded to Baba's kissing and hugged him. As Baba was kissing her, his eyes were wide open, and he was staring at me.

He has seen me. He winked at me as he reached around mom's back and undid mom's bra. All the while kissing her, he removed her bra and again threw the bra outside the bathroom door.

This time the bra hit me as it flew past me. Baba then, without breaking his kissing, pushed mom's panty down with his hands on her thighs and then used his right leg to push them completely down.

He grabbed her big, white, juicy buttocks and started groping them. I was rubbing my dick slowly. I was so mesmerized by the show in the kitchen that I did not notice my wife creeping toward me.

I was startled for a second when she touched my arm. She looked at me and then pushed herself underneath me and started peeking into the bathroom. I, too, started peeking inside the bathroom. My hard dick was touching her back. I held Renuka by the shoulder as we continued to peek in the bathroom.

Mom and Baba had just finished kissing each other. Baba had untied her hair, which fell on her back. He then pushed her shoulders down slowly. Mom was on her knees.

She just kneeled in front of the Baba's dick. Baba grabbed mom by her hair and pushed her head near her dick and said, "Open your mouth."

Mom must have opened her mouth because Baba next shoved his dickens in her mouth. He slowly started moving his hips. He had kept her head still by holding her.

He continued to fuck her mouth and then looked at the door. He saw Renuka and me. He winked and blew a kiss at Renuka. Although I could see Renuka's face because she was standing a little in front of me, I did feel like she smiled at Baba.

Mom was now holding Baba's hips for support. Baba continued with mom's mouth-fucking for a few minutes. He stopped all of a sudden. He then lifted Mom to her feet and started kissing her.

Baba moved down and started sucking Mom's breasts. His hands moved between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. Mom was moaning slowly.

Baba sucked and fingered mom for some time and then stopped suddenly and turned mom towards us. Mom was shocked and moved behind Baba to 

cover herself.

"Why are you hiding? Do not feel ashamed; we are all naked." Preached Baba.

"I can not be seen naked in front of my children," replied mom from behind.

"They have already seen you naked and seen you kissing and sucking me," replied Baba.

He then made Mom stand in front of us. He wrapped his hand around Mom's breasts from behind and started groping them. Mom closed her eyes and stood there motionless.

Baba then moved his right hand across mom's belly and fingered her big round belly button for some time. Renuka was now leaning on me, and she moved her right hand behind and grabbed my dick. She started stroking my dick slowly.

Baba then moved his right hand down towards Mom's hairy pussy. He inserted his middle finger in mom's pussy. He started fingering her. His left hand was still groping Mom's boobs. Mom was turned on. She was leaning on Baba's chest.

I too started mimicking Baba's actions. I was groping Renuka's boobs and fingering her sloppy, wet pussy. She was moaning slowly.

After some time, Baba stopped and guided Mom out of the bathroom. He took her to the bedroom, where they climbed on the bed.

Mom was on her back, and Baba got between her legs. Baba inserted his dick inside her and started fucking her.

There was space on another side of the bed. My wife took my hand and made me lay on my back. My wife climbed on top of me and inserted my dick in her pussy.

Baba and mom were very horizontally positioned on the bed, and we were positioned vertically. It was a very erotic scene; mom was getting pounded on my left side. Her boobies were jiggling. Baba was keeping a steady pace. Mom pulled Baba close to her body and embraced him. They were soon kissing each other.

Renuka too moved closer to my body, and we started kissing. As we kissed, I heard a groaning sound; Baba was having his third orgasm of the day. He continued to fuck mom till he drained all his cum inside her.

Baba then pulled out and stood near the bed. His dick was going limp at last. Mom was lying on the bed, unsatisfied. She had not had a single orgasm yet.

Baba turned and headed towards the toilet. We could hear him peeing. As Baba was peeing, I had my second orgasm. Renuka looked disappointed. She just laid on my body.

Baba came back from the toilet and sat beside mom, who was still lying on the bed. Baba started playing with mom's boobs. Mom moved closer to Baba and grabbed his limp dick. She started rubbing his dick.

"Do you want to fuck one more time?" Baba asked Mom.

Mom nodded her head.

"Well, I need to regain my strength first," replied Baba.

Mom looked at us and said, "Renuka and Sudeep, please get us some water and snacks for now." And then prepare the lunch too."

Renuka nodded her head and got up. I followed her out of the mom's bedroom. We went to our bedroom and put on new clothes. We also took a quick shower in our bathroom to clean ourselves.

Renuka was now wearing a white nightgown without her undergarments.

She took the water and snacks to the bedroom. She came back to the kitchen after a few minutes.

"What is happening inside?" I asked her.

Baba was sitting on the bed. He had his water and snacks. Your mom was on her belly. Her head was on Baba's lap.

"She was sucking his dick," replied Renuka.

We continued to prepare the lunch. After some time, we heard Mom moaning. The bedroom door was open, and we could hear bodies slapping against each other.

Although we were working in the kitchen, our ears were more interested in the bedroom activities.

Mom's moaning grew louder and louder. She was having her first orgasm. It was very intense. As her orgasm subsided, there was silence in the house.

But the silence was only for a few seconds; Mom was moaning now in a different tone. It sounded as if she was in some kind of pain.

Renuka and I looked at each other.

"I will check and come back. You take care of the curry on the stove," Renuka said to me.

Renuka came back after some time, and mom's moaning had a more pleasant tone. It was getting louder.

"Baba is taking mom in doggy style." I could only see Baba's backside. Not sure why mom sounded like that initially. Now mom sounds like she is enjoying it," said Renuka to me excitedly.

I did not like what I was hearing. No son wants to know about their parent's sexual enjoyment.

We were almost done preparing the food when mom walked in naked in the kitchen. She looked like she was ravished by multiple people. She was limping a bit. She came and sat on the stool. Baba's cum was running down her thigh.

"Renuka, Baba wants you in the bedroom," Mom said to Renuka in a slightly pained voice.

I looked at Renuka, and I could see a twinkle in her eyes. She had a faint smile on her face.

As Renuka started walking out of the kitchen, mom said to her, "Baba asked you to bring some oil as well."

Renuka took the hair oil and left the kitchen.

"Her smile will soon disappear," said my mom to me after my wife left.

"How come?"  I asked my mom.

"First, give me some water," mom said to me.

I gave her a glass of water quickly, and I kept wondering what mom meant as she drank the glass of water.

"Baba is going to fuck Renuka in her ass.He just fucked me in the ass," my mom said to me.

"But Renuka is a virgin in the back." "He is going to tear her ass out with that big dick," I replied to mom.

"So was I a few minutes ago. It was painful in the beginning, but later it felt good," my mom told me.

I did not want Renuka to get hurt. So I went towards the mom's bedroom. I peered inside the room.

I saw that Renuka was completely naked on the bed. Her gown was on the floor. She was on top of Baba. There were in 69 positions. Renuka was sucking Baba's dick, and Baba was sucking Renuka's pussy. Baba's oil-covered hands were on Renuka's buttocks.

He was inserting his oil-covered index finger in Renuka's asshole. He kept fingering her asshole for a few minutes.

Baba then asked Renuka to get on all fours. He then kneeled behind her and slowly inserted his well-oiled Dick's head in her asshole.

Renuka screamed at first. Baba slowed down and let Renuka adjust his cock inside her asshole. He kept inserting his dickey inside her little by little.

Renuka was in pain. She kept her face buried in the pillow to suppress her screaming.

Once the dick was completely buried in her asshole, He started fucking her, which led to more muffled screaming from Renuka.

After a few minutes, Renuka's screaming became quieter. She was now moaning. Her moan sounded like she was in both pain and pleasure.

Baba's face was filled with lust as he assfucked Renuka. He was even slapping her on her side from time to time.

Mom came to my side and said, "Let us go inside and help Renuka to ease her suffering."

I did not quite understand what Mom meant, but I followed her anyway.

Mom moved and sat beside Renuka and caressed her back. She then moved her right hand underneath Renuka and started playing with her pussy.

Renuka was moaning now with more pleasure. I kept watching as my nude mom was rubbing my nude wife's pussy as she was getting her ass pounded by a nude baba.

I was hard again, and I wanted to join the action as well. I reached and grabbed mom's boobs and started playing with them.

Mom turned and looked at me. She used her free hand to grab my dick over my shorts. Mom then unzipped my shorts and pulled my dick out of my underwear.

She was now stroking my dick.

I moved my one hand down to her belly and fingered her deep, round belly button before moving it further down to finger her sloppy, wet pussy.

I stopped playing with mom's boobs and used my now free hand to get completely naked.

I then pushed Mom onto the bed. She was now laying almost below Renuka's belly. She continued fingering Renuka's pussy.

I moved between mom's legs and inserted my dick inside her wet pussy.

Mom moaned as I started fucking her. I looked at Baba, and he was smiling. He had increased his humping speed. Renuka was the first one to get her third orgasm.

Baba and mom continued their assault on Renuka's asshole and pussy respectively until Baba got his orgasm.

Both Renuka and Baba collapsed on the bed and were watching me, mom.

I continued fucking mom till she had her orgasm. As soon as mom's orgasm subsided, I picked up my fucking speed, and I soon had my orgasm. I came into mom's pussy and collapsed on her.

After about five minutes, we all got up and had our lunch in total nudity. After lunch, Baba left our house.

For the next few days, there was much silence in the house. All of us had guilty feelings.

Mom used to look out her window in the hopes that Baba could return. Mom confided in Renuka that Baba had given her the best fuck of her life.

A few weeks passed by, and then there was a small news report in the local paper about a fake Naga Baba being arrested on attempted rape and molestation charges.

The next day, there was a bigger article about that incident. The fake Baba's name was Abdul Sheikh. He was from Bangladesh and had entered the country illegally. He had tried to rape a middle-class woman, but the woman had raised an alarm. He was caught red-handed by the neighbors.

I turned to the next page of the paper to read more about the report, and the first thing I saw was Baba's photograph. The photo belonged to our baba.

I showed the paper to Mom and Renuka. They were shocked for the entire day. In the evening, Mom told us to forget about the whole incident as it would only bring us pain.

Two months later, Renuka discovered that she was pregnant. We were all very happy. 

I was following the Baba Arrest Report in the newspaper. He had claimed to have duped and raped many women in the city. The local police had asked the victims to come forward.

Nine months after our incident with Baba, Renuka delivered a healthy boy. Upon seeing the baby for the first time, we realized that I was not the father. The boy had a dark skin tone. Mom told me that I should accept the baby as his child.

My mom named the baby Abhishek. I wondered if this was in honor of the baby's real father, Abdul Sheikh.

The End.

12