Indian Family Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
As Dev let things heat up between his wife and his son.
1.1k words
4.29
27.8k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first part as to how Rashi finds out about the hidden desires of her husband, Dev towards her daughter Megha, and that her son, Dhruv insatiable thirst towards her. Needless to say all characters are 18 years and above...

*****

Rashi couldn't understand why her husband wanted Dhruv in the room, knowing that he's hard. She gives him a confused look. "He can cool down in his room" she said in a low voice but could sense that her husband might be enjoying what was happening.

She smirks and hopes that nothing further would happen. She's afraid she might lose control this time if Dhruv made his moves.

"Mom... please let me stay. I will...," he looks back at his father, who is watching this unfolding with a straight face. Dev eases his grip on him, so that Dhruv can move a bit towards his mother.

Dhruv realises, he can move towards Rashi, and he turns back to her, albeit his hard on is still visible. "Mom... please...," his hands touches her knee.

Her body shivers with his touch. It felt weird, may be because she realised that she's turned on by her son. "Yea.. just stay away.. I need some rest" she said looking away from Dhruv and looking at her husband not sure what he has in mind.

"Let him sit near your feet. That way he will learn his lesson too. Dhruv, you heard what mom said,"- he says it more in a manner of reiterating what Rashi said.

Dhruv nods, he is perplexed. He doesn't understand this. He can feel her body responding, and his dad not being mad but where is this going... so he sits on her feet only to realise he has an excellent view of his mother's thighs.

He puts his hand back on her knees. "Thanks mom," his smile is almost devilish as he gently tries to part her legs a little wider. Unknown to this, Dev looks at Rashi reassuringly. Pretending this to be normal.

Rashi too was perplexed by Dev's reaction. He of all people should have known that Dhruv is horny at that moment for his mother. She bit her lip unsure of what's on his mind while Dhruv sat near her exposed legs.

"That's ok.. you better behave" she said almost warning him as he tried to spread her legs. "You are too young for this" she said taking his hand off her.

"Mom...but...I know things...," he said it confidently as his hands grasped Rashi's hands tightly. He pushed himself a little more towards her, his elbow touches her legs and he uses it to not let Rashi close her legs.

"Dhruv, don't talk back to your mom. Listen what she has to say. This is a punishment for you...," Dev reminds him, as he walks away towards the kitchen.

"Yes dad," Dhruv's eyes shine as he realises that his dad's voice is coming from far and in his exuberance he pushes his hand between Rashi's legs, pushing her dress a little more up to her thighs. "I want to see it once... please," he whispers.

"knowing things doesn't mean you can do that with your mom" she said feeling awkward talking about sex with her son. She wasn't sure if she should stop and send him away or just let him stay.

And suddenly she realised that her husband wasn't in the room as she heard his voice. She wanted to stop Dhruv but may be a little later. "I'm your mother.. and you are too young for that" she said not really sure why she wasn't angry at him. May be because she was embarrassed by the fact that she was thinking of her son sexually.

"Young enough to see it too?," he asks her smilingly feeling little resistence as her dress bunch up exposing thighs. "Did I bit you hard?" and he uses all his strength to open her legs as now he can see the panty.

Rashi was still lost in thoughts trying hard to think straight. She didn't want to spoil her son but she didn't know how to stop him, given her own desire building up. She didn't realise that her legs were wide open to give a good view of her panties. Dhruv might get to see the wet spot on her panties as her legs were wide open. "Stop it Dhruv.." she said wishing that he would stop or may be go a little further and stop.

Dev hears this all from the kitchen, Rashi's voice was not too loud but also not stern enough. "Dhruv... are you again troubling your mom?" he says somewhat as a matter of fact.

"No dad... we are just playing. Ask her," and he pushes his hand right to his mother's panties and starts to press that wet spot with his thumb. "Ma...kholo na... it's difficult this way," he pleads Rashi to open her legs further.

"Good then... Rashi, I will also come and join. I am making some squash for myself, you need it too?" Dev just puts his head out of the kitchen and asks Rashi. He can see her dress bunched up and Dhruv between her legs but he is not sure.

Rashi was even more confused, not sure whether to answer Dev or to stop her son from further advancing. "Annhhh...ok" she says but realises that she should have stopped Dhruv before saying that. "Dhruv.. no.." she says but her body is almost relaxed not really stopping him now.

Dev hears a moan in Rashi's voice which thrills him as he decides to let things heat up more between his son and his wife. He keeps quiet as if pretending to be busy with whatever he is up to.

Supercharged, Dhruv now sees no barrier. He can feel her wetness and now knows that his mom is ready for anything. He pushes his head between her thighs as he sits on his knees. His hot breath falling on her thighs.

" Because of me?" as he pushes his two fingers on her wet spot.

"mmhh.. stop" a moan escapes her mouth, while trying to stop Dhruv's hand from moving any further. She couldn't answer the question especially when her son was the one asking her. She felt dirty but she couldn't stop him at that moment. She only wished that she could stop enjoying what her young little kid was trying to do.

Dev meanwhile stands in the kitchen letting thing go as they are. He wants them to reach a point where he may need not do anything.

Hearing his mom moan, Dhruv gets more aroused and any fear that he had is now gone. "Ma...please... did I made you..." this time his other finger slid inside from the sides of her panty, touching her bare pussy.

The stickiness on his fingers as he slowly moved his two fingers, rubbing her. His other hand bunching up her dress right up to her waist.

(to be continued)