Indian Family During the Lockdown

Story Info
Indian family spends time during lockdown.
6.7k words
4.36
40k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the Government of India announced the 21-day lockdown in India on March 23, it felt very scary and depressing. Not being able to go out and spend time with friends was hard. Plus, staying 24 hours inside your house was not very appealing to me. For one, I lived in a very small house.

Being an 18-year-old guy, I was living with my parents and my 19-year-old elder sister, Kavita. We were living in a one-room studio apartment near Mumbai. Our apartment had only three rooms. One room was the living room and also our sleeping room; the second room was the kitchen; and the third room was the bathroom or toilet. 

We were a lower-middle-class family. Dad was the only earning member, working in a private company at a low salary. We lived our lives on a very tight monthly budget. Dad had a little in savings that were mostly for my sister's future wedding. 

Day One of the lockdown:

The first day of the lockdown was uneventful. All of us just sat in our house the entire day watching the news on television. The only problem we had was the constant shedding of the electricity. For those of you who do not know what load shedding is, Load shedding is when the electric company cuts the power to your area or city for a few hours every day because of the shortage of the electricity supply. 

Our house was on the top floor of the building, and since it was the start of summer, it used to get hot and humid in the house every time the power was out. We were sweating in the same house. We were also afraid to keep the windows open because of the virus situation. It was the early days of the pandemic.

Day two of the lockdown:

On day two of the lockdown, we were having breakfast in the morning on the small table in our living room. At the breakfast, Dad spoke to all of us and said, "This is a very difficult time for all of us. I will not be getting paid until the lockdown is lifted. We need to save and keep our spending down."

Dad continued, "Yesterday was a very difficult day with power cuts, and I saw all of you sweating and taking multiple baths to keep ourselves cool. Plus we were changing clothes and putting soiled clothes in the washer."

Sister interjected and said, "But dad, what can we do?" It was so muggy yesterday.

Dad turned towards Sister and said, "The only way we can handle this heat is by wearing fewer clothes. Vijay and I will wear only shorts, and you and your mom can wear only two pieces of clothing. This way, we will all remain cool during the day, and there will be fewer clothes for washing as well.

Mom said, "I always wear a saree; what two pieces of clothing can I wear in front of our kids?"

Dad said, "Wear only your blouse and petticoat. Lose the saree and your bra and panties."

We all blushed when dad suggested mom not wear her undergarments.

Dad had a very dominating personality in our house, and no one disagreed with him. 

Dad continued, "You can keep a set of clothes in the kitchen in case someone comes to our house. That way we can all quickly get dressed up."

We all nodded. It was easy for my dad and me. But Mom and Sister could have difficult choices to make.

After finishing breakfast, I took a bath and came out wearing just shorts. Dad also did the same. Sister took the bath and came out wearing shorts and a t-shirt with very short sleeves. Her sleeves were so short, you could see her armpits easily. Her shorts were just above the knee.

Mom was last to take a shower. She came out wearing only a black blouse and a brown petticoat. Her blouse was short-sleeved and had a very traditional design.

Mom looked sexy in just the pieces of clothing. I never had any sexual attraction toward my mom before seeing her that day. The blouse was a bit tight and made her breasts pop out more. Her petticoat was also slightly wedged in her pantyless ass.

My mom is 41 years old, and her vitals are 36-35-38. She has a fair complexion and long, straight hair. She is 5.1 feet tall.

Her deep, round navel was on full display. 

Dad was also looking at her lustfully; he smiled and told her to sit beside her on the single bed that was exclusively his.

Mom and sister got busy with household work. They prepared the lunch. There were power cuts, but my dad, sister, and I were relatively cool. But mom was sweating. She had been working in the hot kitchen.

While we were having lunch, Dad spoke to Mom and said, "You are still sweating a lot; you should wear shorts instead of the petticoat and wear a sleeveless blouse."

Dad's suggestion was a bit shocking. I did not even know Mom had a sleeveless blouse. I had never seen her wear one.

Mom blushed and said, "That will be too revealing for me. The sleeveless blouse is loose. And I do not have any shorts of my own to wear."

Dad replied, "The loose blouse is even better for you. It will help with air circulation. And you can wear the shorts that I have in my closet. You have been sweating and wiping your legs since the morning. The shorts will be a relief."

Mom agreed to try the shorts and the loose blouse. 

After lunch, mom went and changed into the clothes that dad suggested. Mom came into the room, and I could see why she was hesitant to wear the cream-colored blouse. It was not fitting Mom properly. The neckline was very deep. Her cleavage was showing a bit as well.

Mom's shorts that her dad owned were a bit tight for her. Her ass was visible in the light blue shorts. Her shorts were shorter than Sisters'. Mom's milky, creamy thighs were visible. She looked very hot in these clothes. I had a very hard time stopping myself from staring at her. I could feel my cock getting hard.

I looked at my sister, and she was smiling at me. It seems she has been watching me gawk at our mom.

After it got dark in the evening, it got a bit cooler. Mom and her sister had completed all the household work. They had prepared the dinner. We all had our dinner early at dad's suggestion (or order).

After dinner, we were all sitting in the living room watching television or glued to our mobile screens. Dad asked to switch the light off to save the electricity bill. I turned the lights off, and the only light that we had was from the TV.

Dad and mom were sitting on dad's bed, which is on the opposite side of the TV wall. My sister and I were sitting on the sofa that was perpendicular to the TV and dad's bed. Dad was whispering something to Mom. He was speaking very slowly. I looked at them without turning my face.

Dad was sitting very close to Mom. He had his right hand on Mom's back. It seems like he was rubbing her back. Dad's left hand was on mom's belly. He was rubbing her belly and playing with her navel.

I could feel my dick getting harder. Mom was trying to stop him. She was whispering at him to stop. But dad was getting bolder. He started kissing her naked left arm. By this time, even my sister was alert to what was happening at the end of the room.

Dad continued to molest Mom. Mom was submissive to dad. She let him have his way with her. But she kept objecting to his approach. Dad had placed his left hand on her breasts and was pressing her tits. He was slow and methodical. He was not rough with her.

He inserted his left hand inside her blouse and played with her tits. Mom was squirming in her seat.

Dad wanted more, so he stopped and ordered my sister and me to switch off the TV and go to sleep. Sister and I pulled our rolled-up bed from underneath the dining table. We quickly made the bed and went to sleep. Our sleeping arrangements in our house were that dad used to sleep on the bed, whereas mom, my sister, and I used to sleep on the rolled-up bed. Mom used to sleep between my sister and me. 

Our heads are near dad's bed. Our bed was perpendicular to Dad's bed. I saw Dad pulling Mom down on his bed. I could hear them kissing. I could not see them directly without lifting my head. Still, I was trying to get a glimpse of the action. 

As I was straining my neck without lifting my head, I felt my sister pulling my left hand. I looked at my sister, and my sister mouthed, "Look at TV."

I looked at the TV and could see dad and mom's reflections. since dad's bed was beside the window. The dim light coming from the window was illuminating them. We could see mom and dad's silhouettes on the TV. Dad was on top of mom, and his head was buried in mom's chest.

I was so turned on. I started rubbing my dick with my right hand. My left hand was holding my sister's right hand. She was also looking at the TV. She saw me rubbing the dick. She slowly got a thin blanket that was beside her. She unwrapped the blanket and covered us. She pulled me closer to her. We were both sleeping where Mom normally sleeps.

I saw Dad removing Mom's shorts. He then pulled his shorts down as well. Dad then got between mom's legs and pushed his dickens inside her. Dad was now fucking mom slowly. Mom was moaning slowly. It seems she was trying to muffle her moans with her hands.

My sister wanted some action too. My sister again took my left hand and placed it on her body. I looked at her. She pulled her shorts out with her left hand and used her right hand to guide my left hand inside her shorts. 

My sister told me to rub her pussy. I felt around with my fingers. I could feel her hairy pussy on my fingers. I rubbed her hairy pussy slowly. I did not insert any fingers inside her pussy as I did not want to break her hymen. This was also my first time touching a female vagina.

My sister then moved her right hand to my dick and grabbed it. She moved her hand up and down my shaft slowly. It was such a pleasant feeling to have someone else grab your dick. This was the first time I had my dick grabbed by someone other than my hand.

My sister and I both continued to give each other handjobs. My sister, too, kept her left hand on her mouth to muffle her moans. We were rubbing each other very slowly.

I then took my right hand and touched my sister's tits over her t-shirt. Again, as a virgin, this was my first time touching a woman's breast. I wanted to kiss my sister. I turned my face towards her.

Sister was watching mom and dad. She must have felt me watching her. She turned her face toward me. I was about to kiss her when I heard my dad groaning. He was having an orgasm.

My sister and I froze for some time. We did not move a muscle. Once dad finished dumping his load inside mom, he pulled out and headed towards the bathroom. Mom followed him. As Dad switched on the bathroom light and opened the door, I saw both mom and dad fully nude.

I saw mom and dad's naked asses only as they entered the bathroom. They immediately closed the door, and it was dark again in the room.

My sister pulled her hand out of my shorts and also pushed my hand out of her shorts. The bathroom door opened, and dad came out first and went to his bed. He was soon snoring even before

Mom came out. I did not see him coming out as we were pretending to be asleep.

Mom came out after a few minutes. She came towards us. She woke both my sister and me up.

Mom said, "Why are you guys sleeping in my place?"

I had forgotten about that. I was speechless and did not know what to say. But sister spoke softly, "because TV is at a better angle here."

Mom was confused. She made us shift back to our regular place. As she lay down on the bed, she looked at the TV and understood what Sister was saying.

Mom whispered to us, "Were you guys watching us have sex?"

Sister replied, "Yes, you guys were very obvious."

I asked mom, "What has gotten into dad today?"

Mom replied, "God knows, he is behaving differently today."

Sister asked mom, "That was very quick, by the way."

Mom just replied, "Yeah."

Sister asked, "Did you even get it?"

Mom replied, "No, I was nowhere near it."

"Do you need our help to get it?" I offered boldly.

"No, that is a very inappropriate thing to do," mom replied.

"Why not? At least we can all go to sleep satisfied like dad," my sister chirped.

My sister then placed her left hand across mom's belly and hugged her. She kissed her mom on the cheeks.

I too faced Mom and moved my right hand across Mom's waist and hugged her. I kissed my mom on the cheeks as well. Mom was already turned on, but she was conservative and religious, so convincing her could be a challenging job.

Sister and I both keep hugging Mom. Sister was running her hands across mom's breasts. She was slowly rubbing her tits. I was also moving my hands across Mom's belly. I played with her navel. Mom was breathing heavily.

Mom finally broke her silence and said to my sister, "Alright, we can only touch each other." "There will not be any intercourse happening between me and Vijay or between you and Vijay."

My sister and I both agreed with Mom.

I was disappointed with the no intercourse rule, but I still wanted to enjoy my mom's and sister's bodies. I also want to make sure to leave a lasting impression on my mom and sister. The first thing I did was attack Mom's breast. I put my mouth on mom's left tit. It was covered by the blouse. I nibbled at the tit. My sister unbuttoned mom's blouse and uncovered her big melons. Her nipples were big and black.

My sister took the right nipple, and I took the left nipple in our respective mouths. We sucked her tits as if they had milk in them. Mom was moaning softly.

I moved down and kissed mom's belly and licked her deep, round navel. As I was kissing mom's navel, I pushed mom's shorts down her legs. I used my legs to completely remove the shorts from her body. 

I moved further down Mom's body and got between her legs. I spread her legs apart and started licking her hairy pussy. Mom was moaning softly as she muffled her moans by covering her mouth with her left hand. I looked up for a second and saw Sister sucking mom's tits. I inserted my index finger in mom's pussy and started finger-fucking her.

Eventually, Mom had her orgasm. She buckled as wave after wave of orgasm passed through her body. She covered her face with my pillow to muffle her moans. I moved on top of mom and started sucking both her tits, as I had not earlier sucked both her tits. My dick was on top of mom's pussy. I dry-humped mom for some time as I sucked her tits.

My sister was now laying on her bed. She was watching me suck mom's tits and dry hump her. After a few minutes of watching me, my sister started pulling me towards her. I moved toward her and was on top of her.

We looked into each other's eyes. My sister pulled me down, and we kissed each other. I sucked her lower lips, and she sucked my upper lips. I rammed my tongue in her mouth, and she sucked my tongue. I then sucked her tongue when she rammed her tongue into my mouth.

Mom had turned herself onto her left side and was facing us. She told us not to make noise so as not to wake up Dad.

Dad was snoring and fast asleep. 

I removed my sister's top and started kissing her topless body. My sister's vital statistics are 32-30-34; she is 5.4 feet tall. She wears glasses during the day. She has a fair complexion like her mom and has medium-length hair. She has decent facial features. 

I kissed her naked shoulders and neck and then moved down to her tits. I sucked on her small nipples. Her nipples were rock hard. She was breathing heavily. I wanted to kiss her for the entire night, but I had to move on. I moved towards her navel and kissed and licked her deep, oval-shaped navel.

I spent a few minutes kissing her belly and navel. My sister then started pushing my head down. She wanted me to suck her pussy. I moved below and pulled her shorts down her leg. I laid down between her legs and kissed her hairy virgin pussy. Compared to Mom, her lips were close. 

Mom tapped on my head and said, "Do not insert your tongue or fingers in her vagina."

I just nodded my head as I continued to lick her clitoris. I rubbed her labia with my fingers. My sister was moaning. She had wrapped her legs around my head. She was pushing me into her pussycat. Mom had joined the action as well. She was sucking Sister's left tit, and her hand was pressing Sister's right tit. 

Eventually, my sister got her orgasm. Her juices flowed down her vagina as the orgasm hit. I lapped up all her juices.

I then got between Mom and my sister and laid down on the bed. I pushed my shorts down my body. I was lying on my back with my hard dick standing at full mast.

Mom and sister were snuggled on either of my sides. I had wrapped my hands around their naked body. Mom and my sister were both rubbing their hands on my body. They were rubbing my chest and my stomach. 

My sister was the first one to grab my 6-inch dick. She was stroking it with her left hand. Mom reached down and played with my hairy balls. My sister sucked my left nipple as she stroked my dick. She then went down and took my dick in her mouth. She kissed it. She pulled back the foreskin and twirled her tongue on the knob. She licked the entire staff, licking it from top to bottom.

My sister then took my dick in her mouth completely and started sucking it. Her mouth was right. It was her first blowjob, but she was sucking it expertly.

She later told me that she learned it from watching movies with her friends. She and her friends later practice sucking on a banana.

I was in seventh heaven. I played with her tits with my left hand. I pulled Mom closer and kissed her on the lips for the first time. Mom kissed me back. She rammed her tongue into my mouth, and I sucked it. 

Getting a blowjob from my sister and kissing my mom at the same time was too much for me to handle, and I came into my sister's mouth. I had not masturbated for a few days, so the load was huge. My sister took the entire load into her mouth. She got up and ran to the bathroom. Mom went behind her.

They came outside after a few minutes, all cleaned up and naked. I looked towards dad, and he was sound asleep.

I went into the bathroom to clean and take a piss. When I came outside, mom and sister were on the bed. They had covered their bodies with the thin blanket. I got in bed beside Mom and got under the blanket. Mom and sister were snuggled up. So I cuddled behind mom, grabbed her left breast, and went to sleep.

 

Day three of the lockdown

The next morning, after we had breakfast, Mom and her sister got busy with household work. Dad and I were on our mobiles.

Dad called my sister and told her to bring the coconut oil. He told her to massage his head with oil. He sat on the floor, and my sister sat behind him on his bed. She poured oil on his head and started massaging it. Dad was enjoying his massage so much. He told my sister to massage his neck and shoulders.

Sister put some oil in her hands and started massaging Dad's neck and shoulders. Dad then laid down on the floor on his belly and asked Sister to massage his back with oil as well. I was smiling at my sister for the hard labor dad was making her do. Dad saw me smiling and told me to go to the kitchen and help mom.

I went to the kitchen and stood near Mom. Mom saw me and said, "What do you want?"

"Dad told me to help you," I replied.

"I do not need any help now; where is your sister?" mom asked me.

"She is still giving massage to dad. Dad is making her massage his back now," I replied.

Mom was wearing the same clothes as last night. I was looking at her from top to bottom. I placed my hand on her naked waist and rubbed it slowly. Mom just gave me a sly smile and continued stirring the food. 

I then placed my right hand on her belly and started fingering her navel. I then tried to push my hand inside her shorts, but mom told me not to. She didn't want to get caught with my hands in her shorts. She told me to rub it over the shorts. So I rubbed her pussy with my right hand, and with my left hand, I groped her buttocks. Mom moaned slowly.

12