Indian Family During the Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her, "Mom, last night I went down on you; when will I get the favor in return?"

"Maybe tonight, if I am in a good mood," Mom replied.

I groped mom's body for a few more minutes when mom asked me to check if Sister had finished massaging Dad. I peeked in the living room. Dad was on his back, and Sister was massaging his chest. By the looks of it, Dad had made his sister massage his entire body. 

Dad also had a tent in his shorts.

My sister was sitting beside Dad as she was giving him the massage. Dad told my sister to sit on his hips so that it would be easier for her to give the massage. Sister moved and sat on dad's upper thighs with her legs on either side. She resumed managing Dad's torso. 

Dad placed both his hands on my sister's thighs and was caressing them. He moved both his hands on her hips and pulled my sister up on his dick. My sister was now sitting on Dad's dick. 

Since I was standing behind Dad's head, he didn't know I was peeking at them, but my sister had seen me. She looked at me, her eyes wide and bulging out. She was blushing as well when she was sitting on Dad's groin.

Sister had stopped massaging dad by now. Dad moved his hand under Sister's top and lifted it to her breasts. Dad started groping her breasts with his right hand. He used his left hand to keep the top lifted.

Sister had her eyes closed, and she was moving her hips back and forth. She was dry-humping her dad. She was turned on as well. I was hard at work and rubbing my dick over my shorts when mom suddenly emerged beside me as I failed to report her back. She peeked into the living room and saw her husband groping her daughter. 

Mom went inside the living room and stood over dad's head and said to him, "I think you've had enough of the massage for today. You should get cleaned up now."

Sister opened her eyes and stopped dry-humping dad. Dad slowly pulled his hand away from his sister's body and said to mom, "But I still need massage on some of the body parts; maybe you should continue with the massage."

Dad made Sister get up from his dick. As Sister got up, Mom saw the tent on Dad's shorts. Dad then patted his thigh, indicating for Mom to sit on it. Mom moved meekly and stood over dad's thigh. As mom was about to sit on dad's thighs, dad pulled his shorts down his legs.

Dad's hard dick just sprung up. Mom saw what dad had done and stopped midway from sitting down, but dad reached up and pulled mom's shorts down to her ankles. Mom reacted and bent down to pull her shorts, but dad caught her arms and pulled her onto his thighs. 

Dad and mom both struggled for a bit, but dad was stronger, and he wrestled mom on the floor, and soon he was on top of mom. 

Mom was struggling and said, "What are you doing? Our kids are watching us."

"Let them watch; maybe they will learn a thing or two," Dad replied.

Dad started kissing mom. He then unbuttoned her blouse and started pressing her boobs. Mom had now stopped struggling and let dad just do whatever he wanted with her. Dad used his legs to remove mom's shorts that bunched around her ankles.

Dad spread Mom's legs, and Dad then rammed his 6-inch dick inside Mom and started fucking her in the missionary position. He fucked her for a few minutes and then unloaded his cum inside mom's pussy.

After Dad had his orgasm, he lay beside Mom on the floor. Both of them were fully exposed. Dad then whispered something in mom's ear, and mom just nodded. Dad and mom got up and went towards the bathroom, naked. They passed me as I was still standing near the living room doorway.

I heard the shower getting turned on. I went into the living room and stood near Sister. Sister looked at me and said, "That was crazy; dad fucked mom right in front of us."

"He could have fucked you if Mom had not interjected dad from dropping you more," I replied to Sister.

"Lately, dad has been acting differently; it must be all the time he spends on his mobile phone," my sister replied to me.

Sister continued, "Forget about dad for now; mom and dad are in the bathroom; they will take some time; let's have fun quickly. I am horny, and so are you."

Sister grabbed my dick and gave it a little squeeze.

I sat beside Sister, and we started kissing each other. Kissing in the daytime was so much different than kissing her last night in the darkness that I was able to admire my sister's beauty more closely. 

I sucked my sister's tongue and kissed her on her neck and cheeks. I groped her breasts for a bit as well. I knew we did not have enough time, so I suggested to my sister that we have a 69. Sister agreed, and I lay down on the sofa. I pulled my shorts down a bit and pulled my dick out. 

Sister got on top of me; she had pulled her shorts down a bit as well. We did not want to get caught by Dad as we did not know how he would react.

I licked my sister's hairy pussy, and she sucked my dick. My sister's pussy was wet; I licked and sucked up all her juices. I concentrated on her clitoris and attacked it with my tongue. I groped her buttocks as I licked her pussy. Sister was doing a good job of sucking my dick and playing with my hairy balls.

I was the first to come and explode in my sister's mouth without warning. She took all the cum in her mouth. Sister had her orgasm on my face after a few minutes as well. We got up and went to the kitchen. Sister spat my cum out in the kitchen sink and washed her face. I washed myself in the sink and then went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

The bathroom door opened, and mom called Sister to bring her some clean undergarments for dad and herself. 

Mom and dad came out of the bathroom. Dad was just wearing his brief underwear, and mom was just wearing her black bra and black pants.

Mom looked so hot just in her undergarments. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

My sister spoke and broke the silence, saying, "So can I wear only my undergarments as well?"

"Yes, if you are feeling hot and comfortable, you can wear them," Dad replied quickly.

Sister then went to the bathroom to have her morning bath and came out wearing just a red bra and red polka-dot white pants. She looked like a slutty librarian when she put her glasses on her face.

I too took a bath and came out wearing just my navy blue briefs. We had our lunch wearing just our undergarments. Dad and I kept ogling at the half-naked ladies. After lunch, dad said he was taking a short nap and went to sleep on his bed.

The rest of us just lounged in the living room, watching and playing on our mobile phones. Dad got up after one hour and, after his bathroom trip, sat on his bed watching his mobile phone.

I noticed Dad got an erection as soon as he was on the mobile phone. Mom and sister noticed the erection as well. 

Dad looked up and saw us starting at his hard dick. We all looked away, and Dad went back to watching his mobile phone. After some time, Dad called his sister to come and sit beside him. He then showed my sister his phone and gave her one of his earbuds to listen to. 

They were both watching his phone together. Sister's face was red, and Dad wrapped his left arm around Sister. He was caressing her shoulder and playing with her bra strap. Dad made Sister hold the mobile with her left hand and then placed her hand on his shorts. 

Sister grabbed Dad's dick over his shorts. Dad openly touched Sister's breast over her bra with his right hand. Sister pushed Dad's underwear down and pulled his dick out. She started stroking his dick. The whole time they kept watching something on the dad's phone. Mom and I were watching the live sex show. Mom moved closer to me on the sofa. 

Dad then unstrapped Sister's bra and removed it from her body. Dad groped Sister's breast and then started sucking her nipples. Sister had put the phone away and was stroking dad's dick with her left hand.

I looked at Mom and pulled her closer to me. I kissed my mom on her lips. I rammed my tongue into her mouth. We were hugging each other tightly. As we kissed, I reached behind and strapped her bra. Mom reached below and pulled my dick out of my underwear.

I looked at the other couple, and dad and sister were kissing each other. I felt a bit jealous because I wanted Sister for myself only. Mom was now on the floor, kneeling in front of me. She took my dick in her mouth and started sucking it. She was not as good a sucker as Sister at that time. She played with my balls. I reached down and grabbed her tits. I played with her tits and pinched her nipples.

Sister was now giving a blowout to dad. He was groaning with pleasure. Both ladies sucked us for a few minutes, and dad was the first to shoot his load in my sister's mouth. She got up and went to the bathroom, and her dad followed her. 

I was nowhere near orgasm, so I asked mom for a titty fuck. I made her lie down on the floor. She smashed her tits close together, and I rammed my dick in between the tits. I fucked her for a few minutes. My sister and dad had come out of the bathroom and were watching us.

I too had my orgasm after a few minutes of titty fucking. I shot my entire load on mom's breasts. I sat over her, catching my breath. I got up and helped Mom get up from the floor. We did our little walk of shame as we passed my dad and sister.

I helped mom get cleaned up, and mom helped me. Mom told me she was still horny as she had not had any orgasms that day. I pulled her pants down and finger-fucked her. She was wet. I sucked her tits as I finger-fucked her standing at a rapid speed.

Mom was moaning loudly. I inserted three fingers in her pussy and made mom have an orgasm. I had to hold her steady as mom was hit with the waves of orgasm. We again got ourselves cleaned up, came out of the bathroom, and just lay on the sofa.

After tea, Dad went out to get fresh groceries and other household items. He told us not to have sex till he comes back. When he came back, he brought me a packet of condoms. Dad himself had a vasectomy, so he was safe.

Mom and sister remained topless the entire time until the evening. As it got darker, both my dad and I recovered and were hard again. 

It was obvious that Dad wanted to take sister's virginity and fuck her. Dad asks me and my sister to roll out the bed. Once the bed was ready, Mom placed a thick towel on the bed. Dad got naked and took her to bed. He removed her panties and made her lie down on the towel that was on the bed. He hurriedly got between her legs. Mom and I very watching them.  Mom took coconut oil and rubbed it on dad's dickey. She also rubbed some on Sistet's pussy.

Dad slowly penetrated Sister's pussy. Sister was screaming softly. Once my dad had completely penetrated his 6-inch dick inside my sister's pussy, he started fucking her slowly. Dad had broken my sister's hymen, and little blood was on the towel. Dad fucked my sister in the missionary position for a few minutes only before he shot his load in her pussy. 

Dad got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I got naked quickly and wore a condom on my dick. I climbed on my sister's body. I kissed her, and she kissed me back. She stopped our kissing quickly and told me to penetrate her quickly. I obeyed her command and slowly penetrated her pussy. She was tight and slippery from all the lubrication.

I fucked her at a decent pace, and my sister was moaning with pleasure. I grabbed her tits and kissed her neck. Sister had her arms around me and soon had her legs wrapped around my hips. We fished for a long time in different positions. We fucked doggy style, and then she was on top of me. I fucked my sister with her legs on my shoulders.

She had her orgasm when I was fucking her doggy style, and the second one when I had her legs on my shoulders. Eventually, I shot my load soon after my sister had her orgasm.

We were both exhausted and lay beside each other for a few minutes. I got up and took my sister to the bathroom, where we cleaned ourselves. Mom came into the bathroom and helped us as well.

We had our dinner in total nudity. Only mom had her pants on her. Throughout dinner, mom had her left hand on my limping dick. She was slowly stroking, trying to make it harder. 

After dinner, dad and sister went to lie on their respective beds to take a rest. Mom was washing the utensils in the kitchen sink. I went into the kitchen to give her company. I stood behind her and hugged her from behind. My dick was not fully hard yet. 

I pulled Mom's panties down and dropped them on the floor. I went back, hugging mom from behind with my semi-hard lodged between her big buttocks. I started dry-humping mom, and mom pushed her buttocks back at me.

By the time mom finished washing the utensils, my diaper was hard enough. Mom turned around and faced me. We started making out with each other.

Mom told me to fuck her in the kitchen itself. 

I looked around for a better place around the kitchen. We had a spare gas cylinder at the corner. I moved the gas cylinder near the kitchen counter. I made mom turn around and place her right leg on the top of the gas cylinder. I pushed Mom to bend over on the kitchen counter. 

I stood behind mom and rammed my dick into her wet pussy. I started fucking her in that position at a decent pace. Mom was moaning. Since mom is shorter than me, I was getting a good angle for fucking her. She was rubbing herself as I fucked her. She came very hard on my dick, but I continued to fuck her till her orgasm subsided. 

I turned around and saw my naked sister and naked dad in the kitchen doorway watching us. I pulled my mom from the kitchen counter. I made her sit on top of the gas cylinder, facing me. Now the top of the gas cylinder is very small. It is just a metal ring. I made her sit so that her lower back was resting on the gas cylinder. Sister and dad both came near us. They stood on either side of Mom. They held Mom and kind of gave her back support.

I lifted mom's legs by holding them from under her knees, spread her legs apart, and penetrated my dick in her wet pussy again. I started fucking her at a faster tempo. Mom had both her hands around my neck for support. Mom was moaning loudly and breathing heavily. 

Dad and sister had their hands on each of mom's breasts. Mom soon had her second orgasm, and it was a very strong one as well. It lasted for a minute or two. I fucked her for a few more minutes and came into her pussy as well. I did not use a condom because my mom had tied her tubes after my birth as well.

I hugged mom as I emptied my load into her pussycat. I held her for some time. She was resting her head on my body. I saw Dad pulling my sister into the living room. His dick was hard.

I then helped Mom get into the bathroom. We cleaned ourselves and came out into the living room. Dad was fucking his sister on his bed. Mom and I just laid down on our bed. Mom and I cuddled as we went to sleep in the background of the sex that was happening above us.

Our family spent the rest of the lockdown having sex. We used to eat, sleep, fuck, and repeat.

The End

12