All Comments on 'Indian Family Reunion Ch. 04'

by maha1975

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sexiest story

the story is going fine....keep the track....

really sssssseeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxiiiiiiiieeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So, when does he fuck her?

Nice start. When does he fuck her?

Wanda44ddWanda44ddover 10 years ago
OMG

OMG......what a great blow job. I wish I knew an Indian boy who I could suck like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
too bad the series wasn't continued

The author has a gift for describing the love and lust between a boy and his mother. It'd be hard to top this, about the first time a boy lays eyes on the wonderful hairy hole he came out of: "Ashok could not get over the feeling of awe at the sight of his mother's naked pussy. 'I can't believe I was born out of this pussy, Mom. It's so beautiful.'" For any son, the sight of his own mother's cunt is so awesome it takes his breath away and his heart skips a beat. His mother's cunt is not simply his own birth canal. It stands for unconditional love, it's the very fountain of life, in this case it's the start of the whole Ashok-story. A boy lucky enough to feast his eyes on it finds that his own mother's cunt is the most beautiful anything he's ever seen and will ever see. It thrills a son beyond words, and gazing at it lots of boys get so throbbing hard they just cream their pants then and there. A boy loves everything about it. The soft hairs that surround it. Its lovely planes and indentations, and that crease that for him is the entryway to every joy. The sharp musky aroma that wafts from it, that he inhales deep into his young lungs, that's better than the priciest French perfumes--his own mother's cunt-smell. Boys love to dwell on it in their minds, and they have many names for it. "My mother's vagina." "My own mother's twat." "My mommy's tasty twat." "My mother's babyhole." "The happyhole I came out of." "Mom's delectable coochie." "My mom's big fat gash." But the name boys love most is, simply, "My own mother's cunt."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good but....

its a good story but i cant feel the indian test here. its like i am reading another story written by a American writer. i am not saying that American story's are bad oh no they are good . but u know the desi test of Indian incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous