Indian Girl and the Landlord Ch. 02: Deeper into the Web

Story Info
Radhika keeps building her psychological edge via seduction.
6.3k words
4.77
23.5k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel228
angel228
165 Followers

Indian Girl and the Landlord 2: Deeper into the web

*FLASH* a closeup of clean-shaven pussy!

Darkness

.

.

*FLASH* dark fingers riding up a bare thigh.

Darkness

.

.

*FLASH* sweet moaning sounds.

*FLASH* pouty lips with red lipstick parted.

Darkness

.

.

*FLASH* The sweet smell of roses and sandalwood

*FLASH* Tight dress over full supple breasts heaving up and down

*FLASH* fair legs and bare feet rubbing over a dark back

*FLASH* sweet sighs of a woman aroused

*FLASH* A tongue fervently flicking in a wet pussy lapping up the juices

EJACULATION!

Murali Krishna woke up from his wet dream. The dream had tingled all his senses -- smell, vision, touch, hearing, and taste arousing him into a state of utmost ecstasy. He had never imagined that he would be reduced to ejaculating in his lungi in his sleep like a sex starved schoolboy at the stroke of puberty. Even during his school days, he had never experienced nightfall. Yet here he was decades later living that phase! Over and over in the past week he had been getting visions like these in his dreams and either they gave him a really stiff woody to take care of in the mornings or a soiled garment and bedsheet to take care of at night! This was crazy and it just needed to be taken care of.

Ever since Radhika had strutted into the kitchen on that fateful day for preparing the honey tea, life was brimming with possibilities. He recalled that fruitful day in vivid detail. Radhika had climbed on the kitchen slab wearing a skimpy outfit what he had seen only models wearing in fancy magazines wearing while going to bed. It showed so much skin! Her slender long legs were on full display with the morning light shining on them through the windows with a soft glow. Murali walked into the kitchen with taking in all of that view. He was woken up from his morning holiday slumber by Radhika, so he was still questioning the reality of it all. Surely, the fair maiden whom he secretly lusted for and had been spying hard to catch glimpses of for so long couldn't have been standing bare feet in such skimpy clothes on his kitchen countertop for real! He walked closer and welcomed a high-definition unbounded view of her shapely legs.

She moved a bit trying to reach for something behind him and his gaze fell on her feet. Oh, what pretty toes! All beautifully painted shining with smoothest coat of a hot pink nail polish. He found himself bending towards them and noticed 10 reflections forming and moving closer on the toenails. They really were smooth and shiny. He never realized that he liked feet so much! The toes were long, and toenails were well manicured. Slowly he saw one of the feet lifting up and coming towards her. He saw it moving in slow motion towards his face as his jaw automatically dropped open and his heartbeat increased. The underside of the foot came into view as it lifted up and he saw the soft ball of the foot come in very close proximity to his face. It kept on moving forward and brushed ever so softly against his cheek sending shivers down Murali's spine. The foot finally landed on his shoulder and Radhika moved forward to put some weight on it. First contact! This gave Murali an instant rock-solid hard-on. This felt really personal and was beyond what he had ever hoped to achieve. As the reality of this contact was still sinking in, his vision adjusted to the sight that was now floating before him.

There, right in front of his eyes was a tender, clean shaven, soft pussy in all its glory standing out without a single hair in sight! All the skin around it gleamed due to the oils that were massaged into the skin. Radhika kept reaching for something from a shelf on the wall behind Murali. In the process she kept pushing forward more and more bearing more and more weight on that right foot and the torso inching forward with each little push. The pussy kept on coming closer and closer to Murali. That girl was totally oblivious to the fact that she was on full display to her landlord. Murali could even smell her pussy very clearly due to the proximity now. It smelled of roses and sandalwood! Is that what angels smelled like? Also, is that what the pussy actually looked like? Even after all these years of marriage this was his first view of a pussy this up-close and clear. His wife never took care of herself down there and had always discouraged any explorations and experimentation with it. And here he was, a pussy in full view smelling like the sweetest things on the planet. He immediately understood the appeal of a well-maintained pussy and started salivating in anticipation of what it would taste like. He just wanted to begin with kissing the outer lips right then and there! But then, something even more fortuitous happened.

Radhika's sole slid forward till her heel was on the shoulder. It then moved downward from there with the heel rubbing against Murali's back. He could feel the calf touching the back of his shoulder as the leg kept moving. Finally, the back of the knee came to rest on the shoulder with the pussy just a tongue-stretch away from his mouth. Murali's heavy breath from his shocked gaping mouth was hitting against the pussy now. Radhika's other leg was straight at her knee. She was leaning forward with her ankle as the foot remained on the countertop. She was holding a bottle of honey in one hand and her other hand was holding on to a shelf behind Murali to maintain balance. If someone had walked in at that moment, they would have gotten to see the most erotic pose of their life. It was poetic really. Dark skin against fair, lithe young body against a pudgy older body, one long leg wrapped around a bare shoulder, another long leg stretched forward and out with both of them totally bare. The dress had ridden up to reveal the sweet peach shaped ass and the sun happily warming it up with its freshest morning rays. It looked like the Virgo sex position right out of the Kamasutra. Finally, her weight transferred completely to the leg on the shoulder, and she had swung her other leg deftly and smoothly around. She put her thigh on the other shoulder. In effect she was riding on Murali's shoulders just in the reverse position. Her hands dug into his hair as she gave them a gentle tug.

Then Murali had carried her to the dining table lapping up that sweet pussy smelling of roses and sandalwood as she poured fresh honey on it. What a yummy breakfast treat! His dick was oozing precum at this point wetting a big portion of this lungi. His sex starved brain went into an overdrive. He went crazy with all the things on offering. He found himself pouring milk on her legs licking them up. It was so many years of need that came pouring out. His prude of a wife had never allowed him to get so close to the pussy or even agreed to tidy up for such fun. He had always liked feet but now he really understood his attraction them and went crazy on Radhika's toes and soles. How he went after them licking between the toes, kissing the arches, and defining each ridge on her sole with his tongue as she scrunched her feet! He did not find any resistance. Only a willing partner enjoying along with him! Finally, just as he started to inch towards the sweet peachy ass, had it all come to an end. That wretched gate creaked loud followed by the drawl from the motor of the scooty. It meant that his nagging wife had returned home. The party had to be abandoned then and there and Radhika had to make a quick and silent exit.

Murali was really unsure of what stars smiled on him to bless him with such good fortune. If only the flag hoisting ceremony at his wife's school had taken longer! Why did she return the moment when she did? Why couldn't she have gotten into a traffic jam or even had met with an accident? He had always considered himself to be a boobs guy but all he could think of now were those pretty feet, the sweet pussy, and the shapely ass. He realized that he hadn't even seen Radhika's boobs so far and yet it had such a profound effect on him. Oh, there was so much in store for him! He was in a daze for the next week. People around the office saw him staring into boring files and smiling. He would be in serious staff meetings with a distant look in his eyes and a stupid happy smile on his face. Was he starting to enjoy his work? There were no signs of increased productivity from this government worker. If anything, he might be doing even lesser work. At home, Manju saw him staring into newspaper and swore she saw lust in his face as he looked at the front page which had Mayawati on it! How long had it been since she let him get intimate? Perhaps she could consider letting him have some fun.

Murali kept wondering about how to pick things up from here. Ever since that holiday there was no opportune time for him to meet Radhika. During workdays, both him and Radhika used to go to office in the mornings. By the time he returned, his wife had completed her work as the schoolteacher and already returned home. Radhika usually returned later in the evenings and several times she had her friend Shikha with her. There was that window early in the morning when his wife, Manju had left for school, but he was stuck taking care of his daughter Lata sending her off to the local college for her studies. Also, he had no idea about how to proceed with the discussions with Radhika even if he did find the time and place to meet her. Should he just barge in and claim the forbidden fruits that were so delicately laid out for him to sample the other day, or should he go in and politely ask for more? Why did she entice him the other day? Was it something in their morning conversation when she sat in that chair that aroused her? Damn! He was paying no attention to what she was saying at the time. All he could take in was her sexy form sitting right in front of her in that skimpy little dress showing off that long neck, bare shoulders, and ample cleavage.

In the meantime, Radhika while happy that her plan had went really well so far knew that she needed to take the lead on things to keep everything in her control. Sure, she had timed things well and had her fun with Murali. Having sat there on the couch filling in the time with the conversations she had left just enough time for the little session that she had in mind. She knew the program about the school's flag hoisting function through the official website and had factored all the commute times in. Just as Murali had started going for more than she had intended, Manju had arrived and cut their little encounter short. However, she knew that he would be lusting for more. She also knew that he would be soft putty in his hands if she played her cards right. She intended to have a lot of wicked fun with the middle-aged landlord that eventually solved her problems. She had given him a literal taste of her pussy and wanted to see how much more dominance she could have over him. The right approach for this was to keep feeding the fire but only what was necessary to keep it at the right temperature and keep it under her control. If Murali started making his own plans, then things could go sideways very quickly.

So, on that evening when it had been a week since the original encounter, she decided to make the next move.

Manju was furiously grading the big stack of notebooks and papers for the class, the doorbell Rang. She got annoyed and wondered who came unannounced to break her rhythm. When several shouts to Lata and her husband to open the door went futile and no one opened the door, she finally got up herself muttering and scampered to the door to answer it. She saw that it was Radhika in a fuchsia-colored traditional salwar suit. She immediately approved of her attire.

"What a nice suit!" Manju said.

"Thank you, Aunty. I really like the feel of this fabric", she said looking down and touching the garment. Then she looked up directly looking at her face and commented, "Wow! You look really tired!"

Manju pouted her lower lip creating a typical sad face and nodded appreciating the sympathy.

"That is quite a stack of papers that you are working on. It must take hours to complete the work."

"Yes, I just started on them and there is still a long way to go. It will take about one hour for me to finish and then I still need to cook dinner. There is just no respite for women."

"You are right aunty! I wonder how you are able to do it all... work, then come back and take care of home and also cook."

"Ah! Experience teaches you everything," said Manju feeling wise and proud.

By now, Murali's ears that were deaf to the loud yells from his wife moments ago, had immediately attuned to the pitch and notes of Radhika's voice. He got up from the bed in his room, hurriedly threw on his shirt and moved out. He quietly sauntered into the living room happy to see the elegant young lady and tuned into the conversation that was going on.

"No aunty, I have been working for a few years now but every day when I come back home, I am completely exhausted. All I want to do is lie down and sleep, let alone cooking. I wish that someone would just massage my feet when I get home from the long day at work."

Murali looked at her feet which had a totally new nail paint on them. They were a bright and playful orange now. She had taken off her sandals at the doorstep and the ten lovely toes were in clear view next to each other. He would love to get a chance to massage those pretty feet every day.

"Yes, wishful thinking. We women never get that," said Manju.

"Right aunty, when we are at work, we are laden up with all the extra thankless duties such as decoration, arranging for snacks, planning committees on top of all the regular work and when we are at home all the household chores are naturally our work. All this while the men go scot-free as the important work meetings and targets are their sole responsibilities," quipped Radhika hitting a tender chord within Manju.

Manju felt like she had totally misjudged the girl. After all she is a hard-working professional woman holding her own in this male dominated society. Maybe she will cut her some slack. Soon her daughter would also finish college and would venture into the corporate world. Perhaps, she could be a good influence on her? Maybe she could mentor her for what was in store and how to handle it?

"Yes, the plight of a working woman. So true!" Said Manju.

"Anyway, I don't want to keep you away from your work, but I was facing some problems with the kitchen drain and wanted someone to take a look. I think some food might have gotten stuck or the maid might have put in garbage causing a jam. The dirty water has just filled up in the sink and won't drain," said Radhika.

"That can't be good. Let me look at that for you." Murali chimed in. "That pesky drain is problematic. They used a smaller gauge pipe than standard that keeps causing this issue. Let me get my tools to take care of this." He went in and grabbed a bucket filled with tools, snake wires, and chemical products to take care of the problem. Clearly, he had done this before.

"It should not take more than twenty to thirty minutes for me to take care of it."

"Good! It will give me peace and quiet to get my work done."

"Haha, hope you get your work done quickly and get some rest Aunty!" said Radhika as she stepped out already descending the stairs as Murali tried to keep up.

They stepped into the Kitchen and Murali saw the kitchen sink filled up, but the water was mostly clear. He started wearing his gloves in preparation for the cleaning. Radhika said, "Ok, uncle let me squeeze some fresh orange juice for you while you work. I got the best oranges from the market today."

"Yes, I would love some."

Radhika stepped out and Murali was lost in the whiff of her perfume as she passed by. He closed his eyes and took in the scent. Such a rich, fragrant smell like a composition of shadow and light, with a balance between freshness and sensuality. He felt his loins stir and a stiffness forming up in his penis. "This is what angels smelled like," he thought. "What a babe!" With some effort he broke free from the stupor and stepped forward with the snake wire. He made one snaking motion with it and the water immediately started to drain.

"That was fortunate," he thought. "Now I will get to boast and also spend some quality time here."

He got rid of the gloves, collected his stuff, washed his hands, and stepped out but was not at all prepared for the scene he saw next.

Radhika was sitting up on the dining table. No, not at the dining table in a chair. She was actually sitting on the table itself. There were cut oranges in a bowl next to her along with some fancy short and wide tumbler style glasses. The ones typically used to hold scotch at fancy parties for the important senior officers in his office that he was sometimes invited to. The salwar suit was gone and replaced with a green sports bra and a yellow micromini. She was wearing a thin anklet in one leg which she had folded at the knee while the other one was all stretched out with toes pointing out and towards him. She was of course barefoot. Murali's heart started racing! "What did this girl have in mind?", he thought.

"That was really fast! You really know your stuff. Allow me to treat you to a little orange juice," she purred, picking up a clean wipe from the packet lying next to her. She lifted the left foot with the anklet, raising it so that the sole was in clear view. Then she softly draped the wet wipe over it. She was wiping it slowly to clean her foot taking time reaching in between the toes, on the ball of the feet, the arches, and the heel. Then she switched over mirroring the pose by alternating the legs making a show of stretching and folding her slender, bare legs. She stretched her left leg straight pointing the toes out and then folding the right. She repeated her cleansing ritual and then got rid of the towelette.

"Nice and fresh!" she said. "You know uncle, there is another benefit of oranges. It has a Vitamin E which is excellent for the skin. So, this is how I extract it reaping maximum benefits from it." She said and lifted her foot placing it in the air above the fancy glass tumbler beginning the display.

She made a show of slowly turning her ankle to point the toes upwards and bringing the orange to the top of her foot. Murali's jaw dropped as she started squeezing the orange and the juice started flowing out oozing on her skin and flowing downwards. It clung to her skin with the cohesive forces as gravity coerced it downwards where it coalesced around the heel and finally flowed down into the glass. She was clearly having a lot of fun doing this as she picked up more cut oranges, this time in both hands, and started squeezing them. More and more juices started flowing and glistening on those fair soles with pink hues. It also dropped around and created a mess on the table but a good portion of it made it into the glass. Murali did not know that squeezing juices out of an orange could ever be so sexy! His mouth remained open and now his tongue started salivating. He just stood there as Radhika made a show of squeezing the oranges. The glass was reasonably full soon. She picked it up and gestured towards Murali to come get it.

Murali's heart started racing as he began to approach her. He could feel his heart thumping in his chest, goosebumps on his hands and a cold and heavy sensation in his legs as he moved forward. He gulped down the pool of saliva that had formed in his mouth. As he came near to the table, Radhika moved forward her right foot and pointed the toes towards his mouth.

"Cheers!" She said seductively and then softly bumping the glass against her shin. Murali reverently held her leg with both hands taking her big toe in his mouth and started sucking it. He lovingly looked at the other toes that were painted in the beautiful orange color. It enhanced his orange taste! He continued licking the underside of the toes. He ran his tongue all over them starting from the big toe towards the pinky toe and then returned back to the big toe licking the smooth top of the nails this time. Then he opened his mouth wide and fit two toes in them swirling his tongue between them and around the toes one by one.

angel228
angel228
165 Followers
12