Indian Girl and the Landlord Ch. 02: Deeper into the Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Radhika was taken by surprise! She found his tongue worship very erotic and found herself emitting a loud moan. Murali was highly encouraged by this and started paying more attention to her sole. He started at the heel and licked upwards towards the toes cleaning up all the sensitive skin of the instep. Radhika found herself really enjoying this. She bent forward and locked her eye directly with Murali's.

"Oh yes! Drink all the juice. Don't spare a drop." She said, maintaining the eye contact.

That eye contact really did it for Murali. He got more zealous with his devotion to her feet. Soon, he became wanted more and started moving up towards the ankle. The thin anklet looked perfect, and he circled his tongue all around the circumference tracing it. He started to plant soft kisses on the calf and shin inching further upwards. He used his bushy moustache to tickle her legs up and down like a brush. Then he reached her thighs and started to knead them. He kissed the right thigh and intertwined the fingers of his left hand with the toes of her left foot. He placed his palm on the sole and gently squeezed it. Radhika was in heaven. She playfully put her foot on his balding forehead and rubbed it once enjoying the smooth surface. She had no idea that Murali could be so spirited and creative. After all he looked like a textbook example of a low-class middle-aged government worker. Cheap cotton t-shirt with a white vest underneath. Simple black pants and leather shoes during the day and lungi and hawai chappal at nights. Dark skin with typical bushy moustache and a toothy grin showing all teeth. Receding hairline with a big Chandan tika on the forehead. Who knew he had such fire within?

Radhika decided to move things further. As he started paying more attention to the thighs, he had come quite a bit forward. Radhika reached out with her left foot that had the anklet on it and rested the bridge of her foot between Murali's legs. Oh, that dick was rock solid! Murali felt electricity run through his body with this touch. He would have surely orgasmed right then and there had it not been for the masturbation session earlier in the day fantasizing about Radhika.

Radhika was having fun. She looked at Murali's uncomfortable expressions, trying to come to term with what was going on. How did such a sexy, sophisticated girl that he could only dream to see up close and in this situation get so intimate with him? She started moving her leg up and down the length of the dick and began caressing his balls with her toes. Murali was fortunately not wearing any underwear inside since he was by himself relaxing in his room. He had just started after Radhika without a second thought eager to help her out when she had arrived.

Radhika reached over with her right foot now deftly using the toes to lift up the lungi and get her other foot inside. Murali groaned in relief and pleasure as her bare skin finally came in direct contact with his balls. The hot ball-sack loved the cold touch of her soft feet. Murali, desperate to maintain contact with her foot, moved forward and adjusted himself. He started kissing her mons pubis from over the panties. He was happy to notice that her panties were soaking wet. "She is really enjoying this too. So, it was not just some game or a ruse then?", he thought happily. Radhika in the meantime found access for both of her feet under the lungi and cupped his penis with the arches of her feet.

She gauged the size of his member. Average length but surprisingly thick! Almost like a soda can. "Oh uncle, this is so thick! This is made for providing ultimate pleasure. Just check out its girth. It's like a soda can. I am going to drain out all the goti soda today!" She said playing double entendre on goti soda, the local made soda that uses a marble goti or a ball much like his balls to trap the fizz in the bottle. Push the ball in and you have your opening to drink the soda.

Murali's face turned red in embarrassment despite the current situation. His wife had never referred to his dick directly let alone complimenting it. He had always struggled with her during sex, and she always seemed to be in pain eager for it to get over quickly. Things were much easier after Lata was born through a normal delivery but by then they had gotten into a usual rhythm, and it was too late to get any experimentation or new tricks in. He just looked a bit to the side and gave a sheepish smile.

Radhika started moving her feet up and down the length of his penis enjoying the warmth. Murali went into another world with all the attention that his penis was being showered with. His eyes rolled up and the eyelids closed involuntarily. He wanted this to last forever but felt his climax building up. He helplessly stood there standing up straight and still. Radhika understood his plight immediately and let go of his dick. She lunged forward reaching the edge of the table in a swift motion, lifted her hand and... whack! She delivered a hard stinging slap on Murali's left ass cheek. "No, you don't get to cum yet!" She ordered. Murali was a bit taken aback with the sharp hit and felt a warm and tingling sensation on his butt.

Whack! Whack!! Whack!!! She delivered 3 more thundering slaps on the same spot. They stung hard but along with pain they also brought pleasure. He turned his head to see her fair hand slapping his dark skin. The touch and the view were electrifying. While Murali felt a different wave of pleasure, his climax was again under control due to the distraction. Radhika smiled wide and gestured him to sit next her on the table by rubbing it with her hand. He meekly complied.

Radhika then slid back towards the center and beckoned him with her index finger. Murali quietly slid back. Radhika then pushed his chest back making him lie down on the table. As soon as he did that, Radhika stood up tall on the table. She proceeded to put one foot on his face rubbing it all over his cheeks, his tall forehead, his lips and slowly forcing a pointed toe in his mouth. He happily complied sucking on the toe quickly. Then she pulled it out while he was sucking resulting in a loud popping sound came from Murali's lips. A bottle of thick lotion was in her hand now and she squeezed out a generous amount on her sole. She then proceeded to deliberately drag her foot down and placed the arch of her foot on his erect dick and pressed it down. She let out a wicked smile and pressed the heel into his ball sack gently and placed the ball of her foot on the underside of the penis. She started rubbing up and down on it with her entire sole. Deliberately, calculatedly, with slow measured movements she was rubbing the lotion into the penis creating a lot of lubrication.

She sat down on the table next to him and spread her first two toes apart trying to get as much of the dick as possible between the two toes. It really was quite thick. She maintained moderate pressure and moved her foot up and down. She kept on doing that for a while then put her left leg on his paunchy belly under the penis as if she were laying it down on a pillow. Then she then closed the toes of her right foot and placed it on his penis as if laying a blanket on top. She sandwiched the dick between the two feet and rubbed the right foot up and down the length on the perineal raphe, the thin line that runs from the tip all the way to the anus all the while holding it in place with the left one. Murali was a moaning mess at the mercy of her feet now. His climax was building up again. He had sat up admiring the action and her pretty toes and feet.

Radhika sensed this again. She stopped rubbing his dick again and got on her knees, turned up her palms and stroked her fingers upwards motioning Murali to rise up too. As he did that, she slowly lifted her knee and gently started kneading the ball sack in round circular motions with it. Murali threw his head back enjoying the wave of pleasure. Just as he was getting into it...

Whack! Whack!! Whack!!!

Again, three stinging slaps were delivered on the left butt cheek in the same place. Once again that distracted him and slowed his build up towards the climax due to the surprise factor. It also aroused him as soon as he went past the initial shock of the slap and the warm tingling sensation set in. Radhika then sat back down, poured a generous amount of lotion on her soles, and then rolled over proceeding to lay down on her belly. She bent her feet at the knees and grabbed the dick between the full length of both her soles with the toes pointing towards Murali. Murali looked down and saw a hot dog like structure form with her pretty feet enclosing his cock.

Radhika from her experience knew that this is the most comfortable way to give a footjob. Instead of raising your feet in the air and using your abdominal muscles to rock them back and forth, this is a much more natural and comfortable position. You simply use the system of levers in your legs to keep the motion going without fatigue. The lotion was making wet "schlick, schlick, schlick" sounds with every motion. Radhika's striking yellow skirt was bunched up at her waist and her bright pink panties with red hearts were in full view.

Radhika in a low sexy voice said, "Pull these panties down uncle."

Murali's heartbeat started going out of control as his hands reached the hem of her panties. Radhika complied and lifted up her butt. Murali slowly started dragging the panties down. The butt crack came into view first. He continued pulling them down. The soft round ass cheeks started showing. He could sense their softness just by looking at them. He pulled the panties down even more revealing all of her ass now. The sight was just too much for Murali. He bent forward and grabbed an ass cheek with each hand. They were a wonderful delight. Soft and smooth with a lot of elasticity and tautness to them. He grabbed them hard kneading them as Radhika kept increasing her tempo on his penis. All the things combined pushed Murali over the edge and he climaxed hard!

He shot his load all over her feet, her ass, her hair, and it even went over her and landed on the floor beyond. Radhika rolled over on her back and kept massaging the dick softly with her feet. She had it between her arches and was making sexy faces while gently stroking his cock. The cum continued to dribble on her feet and the table as Murali felt weak in his knees. He could not believe he could cum so much! Even during his puberty phase, he had not ejaculated so much in one go. He lied back on the table nearly collapsing with pleasure and that feeling of sweet numbness in his head. In that one instant, he had attained Moksha. He lied back down and kept panting hard. Beads of sweat from the effort filled his face.

All of a sudden, he heard the shrill noise of his name being called out. It was Manju she was looking for an update. He cried out that he was done and preparing to return. He looked at his shirt and noticed it had orange juice all over it due to the spill that Radhika had caused while squeezing it on the table. He quickly sat up, pushed his lungi down and picked up his bucket of tools. He flashed a smile to Radhika who simply hissed, "until next time..." With a smile.

He rushed up the stairs and came to a stop at the doorstep with an irate looking Manju. He was questioned by Manju about the whole hour he had spent trying to clear the drain. He looked at the clock and was puzzled. Did they really spend a full hour having sexy times? Sex with his wife never lasted this long. Even when he was not fully aroused things got over much sooner than this. Yet here he was lusting and drooling all over Radhika but still an hour flew by with him climaxing at the very end. She was a real magician, an angel, a fairy! Finally, he replied, "You know, we would need to get work done in the downstairs kitchen. The pipe has started rotting and chunks are falling into the drain. If we don't act fast, we may need to dig into the floor and fix it there as well."

This immediately silenced Manju and brought a drastic change in her expressions. She noticed the beads of perspiration on her husband's face, the shirt with dirty blotches and stains all over, and his heavy breathing. He had certainly spent a lot of effort getting that drain fixed. The prospect of a large expenditure from repairs worried her and her focus shifted.

"What will it take to fix it? About how much will we need to spend?"

"I think I can take care of it myself. It will just take some time. If I go by my own pace, I think I can get it done within ₹6,500."

Manju nodded pensively.

"Yeah, perhaps ₹4,000. We will get a whole new updated sink with new drain that won't clog. So much better in the long run if you think about the costs savings from calling plumbers." Said Murali.

Manju smiled. She liked the idea. "Ok husband, you figure it out. Take your time in fixing it but do a good job."

"Yes, everything is available on YouTube these days. I will watch all the necessary stuff and take care of the entire thing."

"Ok, maybe we can also increase our rent once we upgrade the kitchen."

"Yes, why not?", agreed Murali happy that his plan to meet Radhika daily was succeeding. How fortunate that the whole idea just fell into his lap!

"I am going to drink some goti soda to cool down and then take a shower to get all cleaned up.", he said smiling to himself.

"Yes, you do that. I am going to prepare food in the meantime."

To be continued...

Author's Note: Yes, yes... the sequel took a while coming but hey, like I said the motivation comes from the readers. If you like this, please let me know. If you have suggestions, please send them my way and I will try to incorporate them. This is a slow build up with a number of very interesting twists and turns along the way. Are you guys up for this journey?

12