Indian Girls into Black Males

Story Info
Navdeep and Nasser fall in love in Kanata, Ontario.
2.3k words
2.9
8.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Meet Navdeep Singh, a young Indian woman living in the City of Kanata, Ontario. She works at Tim Horton's to pay the bills while studying at Algonquin College. The life of an international student is never easy. In the morning, Navdeep works at the drive through window, taking orders from customers who are always in a hurry. The rat race which permeates North American culture is something which Navdeep has never understood...

Navdeep Singh remembered her hometown of Mumbai, India. One of the largest metropolitan areas in all of South Asia, if not the world, the City of Mumbai moved at a fast pace. It could be compared to the likes of Toronto, Lagos, Tokyo, London, or Los Angeles. In the City of Mumbai, India, where people chased money like they do everywhere else, folks still took time to live, and spend time with friends and family. In North America, it seemed that nobody had time for such...

"These people are always in a hurry, chasing money, they forget to live," Navdeep Singh told her co-worker Nasser Diallo one fateful morning. It was cold that day and as usual, the town of Kanata felt colder than the rest of the Canadian Capital region. Navdeep hated being at the drive through window, and she was coughing a bit and trying her best to keep it under control. Having the person taking your food order cough all over the place wasn't a good look...

Navdeep Singh had been living in the City of Kanata, Ontario, for a couple of years and never got used to the Canadian winter. Inevitably, in the months of January and February onward, Navdeep often got sick. The young Indian women loved many things about Canada, but the weather was not one of them. If Navdeep could teleport herself back to Mumbai, she would have done so with a smile on her face. The Ontario winter was definitely no joke...

"Don't catch your death, my sister," said Nasser, and the six-foot-tall, lean and dark-skinned African Muslim gently draped his leather jacket over Navdeep's shoulders. The short, plump but pretty-faced young Indian woman smiled gratefully at her co-worker. In Navdeep's country, a lot of people didn't care for the Muslims, and Navdeep's Punjabi family fell into that category. Still, in Ontario, Navdeep befriended a Muslim named Nasser, and he was one of the good guys...

Guvinder and Raj, a couple of young Indian guys who also worked at the Tim Horton's looked at Nasser and Navdeep disapprovingly. Like most Indian men, Raj and Guvinder did not care to see Navdeep become friendly with a foreign man, especially one of African descent. For a lot of South Asians living in North America, old habits die hard and the strong bias they hold against the sons and daughters of Africa is something they're having a hard time letting go of...

To hell with you, Navdeep thought, remembering how Raj walked around like a peacock with his white girlfriend Debra that time Navdeep ran into them at the Bayshore Mall. Navdeep couldn't help but stare at the normally taciturn Raj as he hugged and kissed Debra, the blonde-haired white Canadian woman whose hand he held. Every Indian woman knows this, Indian men treat foreign women like goddesses and take the women of their homeland for granted...

Navdeep Singh's heart winced when she saw Raj kiss Debra at the Bayshore Mall, even though she had no interest in him. As a man, Raj could do whatever he wanted, while restrictions were placed upon Navdeep. It was the oldest story in the book. In Indian society, it is considered perfectly okay for the men to date and marry women of any nationality while Indian women are restricted in their romantic choices. They must marry Indian men, or face the wrath of their families and society...

"Thank you, mere dost ( my friend )," Navdeep replied, and Nasser nodded gently. Originally from West Africa, Nasser Diallo was the only black person working at the Tim Horton's. The brother did not seem bothered by the quiet hostility that Raj and Guvinder threw his way. Nasser was the very picture of strength and dignity in the face of hostility and ignorance, like a true son of the African motherland.

"Shukran, habibiti," Nasser Diallo said, smiling, and Navdeep Singh actually blushed, for she understood a little bit of Arabic. At Algonquin College, Navdeep encountered a lot of students from places like Lebanon, Syria and Egypt. Hell, some of the Somali Muslim students also spoke Arabic. Nasser nodded at Navdeep and continued to do his work, mopping the gloor with a discipline that was unmatched. This was one of the things that Navdeep admired about Nasser. Nothing seemed to get to him...

Navdeep Singh resumed her work, and caught herself stealing glances at Nasser. A lot of people in Canadian society acted one way at work and a whole different way in their private lives. Nasser, who also studied at Algonquin College, was friendly and courteous no matter the setting. You will make a fine officer someday, Navdeep thought, remembering when Nasser told her he wanted to become a cop.

Nasser Diallo finished mopping the floor, and then went to the washroom to wash his hands. He returned to the floor, helping make sandwiches for the customers. There were five people lined up at the front, and three cars in the drive through. With a speed that surprised many, Nasser executed orders and stayed on top of things. The son of poor merchants, Nasser possessed an instinct for business efficiency which couldn't be taught...

Nasser Diallo looked at his watch, and sighed. Another hour or so left of work, and then he would begin the long trek back to Baseline Road where he lived. Rent at his one-bedroom apartment cost eight hundred dollars a month, and Hydro plus other utilities was another hundred bucks. Life in Ontario, Canada, wasn't easy but the proud son of African Muslims wasn't designed to give up. Nasser would honor his ancestors by enduring hardship and making something out of himself...

"Remember to breathe," Nasser told himself, and he closed his eyes, said a silent prayer and returned to work. A lot of people come into Tim Horton's with their anger and frustration, depending on the kind of day they were having. Nasser knew how to stay calm under pressure, that's why he was well-liked by the restaurant owner. Navdeep Singh, the shift supervisor, was one of Nasser's favorite people to work with...

Navdeep Singh, the five-foot-seven, curvy and pleasantly plump, pretty-faced Indian gal with the golden brown skin, the almond-shaped dark eyes and the long curly dark hair. From the moment Nasser first laid eyes on Navdeep, the Indian gal took his breath away. Of course, Nasser figured he didn't stand a chance because Indian ladies weren't allowed to date or marry men who weren't Indian, with white males being the possible exceptions. Still, whenever Nasser's eyes met those of Navdeep, the brother felt...something.

"Take a break," came a familiar female voice, snatching Nasser out of his dark thoughts. He was almost startled, and turned to see Navdeep standing there, flashing that fearless smile of hers. Nasser returned Navdeep's smile, and when her eyes met his...he paused. There was something lovely and playful in Navdeep's eyes, and Nasser hesitated a bit. The lady affected him, for he definitely had a soft spot for her.

"As you wish, boss lady," Nasser replied, smiling, and Navdeep playfully slapped his shoulder. He leaned against the counter and she drew near, and then shared something with him. The things that customers say to Tim Horton's workers, especially the ones who also happen to be visible minorities boggle the mind. Still, Nasser's heart winced when Navdeep told him what just happened...

"A Canadian guy, an old man, told me to go back to my country because I didn't hand him his damned coffee fast enough, so I accidentally dropped it in his lap," Navdeep said, eyes bright with mischief. Nasser nodded and smiled, and then held his hand up. Navdeep grinned, and the two friends high-fived. They were both rebels in their own way and didn't like to endure bullshit from fools...

"That's my gal, I am proud of you," Nasser said, and Navdeep nodded. She looked at him and he looked at her. Without another word, they drew close to each other, until their faces were inches apart. That's when something most unusual happened. Navdeep surprised Nasser, and herself, by standing on her tippy toes and kissing him. That's right, the traditional and reserved young gal from India kissed the fearless and outgoing African on the mouth...

"Hmm, yeah," Navdeep said, giggling, and Nasser smiled, pleasantly surprised by her kiss. He could feel their co-workers Guvinder and Raj staring daggers at them, but he and Navdeep ignored them. This lady has the sweetest tasting lips ever, Nasser thought, and he felt a pleasant frisson down his spine. Navdeep looked at him and licked her lips, a gesture which Nasser found positively distracting...

"Ente Jamile Masha'Allah," Nasser said courteously, and Navdeep smiled, for she understood every word. Nasser just complimented her beauty in Arabic. The young woman sighed happily, and then resumed working. Nasser did the same, and the next hour seemed to speed by. The two of them left the store together, catching the bus toward Nepean.

"You are amazing," Navdeep said to Nasser, as they sat at the back of the packed double decker bus. He'd taken her hand and brought it to his lips, like a gentleman. Navdeep's heart skipped a beat as she and Nasser bantered. The two of them had been feeling intensely attracted to one another for quite some time, but never acted on it. Well, that all changed about an hour ago...

"You're the amazing one, habibiti," Nasser said, winking at her, and Navdeep beamed at him. That's how it all began between the two of them, the unexpected romance that changed their lives. Navdeep and Nasser became inseparable, going to school, work, movie theaters and restaurants together. They walked around the Bayshore Mall, hand in hand. People stared at them, for they were an unusual pair, but they didn't care...

"Make love to me," Navdeep said to Nasser, and he smiled and kissed her. A few weeks after their memorable first kiss, Nasser treated Navdeep to dinner at a nice restaurant, then they went to watch Captain Marvel at the Cineplex. Afterwards, they came home, and chilled on Navdeep's living room couch while watching TV. That's when Navdeep put the moves on Nasser, who responded correctly...

"Hmm, you're so beautiful," Nasser said as he slowly undressed Navdeep, delighting in how gorgeous she looked. With her pretty, round face, her lively eyes, that generous mouth, her large breasts, round little belly, thick thighs and strong legs, Navdeep looked...mesmerizing. Nasser wanted her more than he wanted his next breath...

"Show me," Navdeep cooed softly, and Nasser heeded the words of his beloved. He kissed Navdeep's lips, and caressed her breasts. The young woman smiled, lying back and relaxing as her lover began making love to her. Nasser's lips ensnared Navdeep's tits, and he sucked on them gently. Spreading her thick golden brown thighs, Nasser began fingering Navdeep's pussy. She moaned as he worked his magic on her, and he was just getting started...

"You taste amazing, like I said before," Nasser paused to say, tasting Navdeep's womanhood before burying himself between her thighs. Navdeep closed her eyes and gently raked her fingers through Nasser's dark, kinky hair as he ate her pussy. He flicked his tongue over her clitoris, sending tendrils of pleasure cascading deep inside of her. The brother was quite good at what he did, and she was most appreciative...

Later, Navdeep delighted Nasser by sitting on his face, smothering him with her big beautiful golden brown butt. Nasser caressed Navdeep's big beautiful ass with one hand and stroked his manhood with the other while eating her pussy. Navdeep rode Nasser's face like a rodeo queen defending her title, much to her lover's delight. While riding Nasser's face, Navdeep turned and glanced at his member, smiling hungrily...

"My turn to pleasure you," Navdeep told Nasser, who smiled and nodded. She got on her knees and began stroking his manhood. As an amazed Nasser looked on, Navdeep took his member into her mouth. Gently, lovingly, Navdeep fellated Nasser, and in no time at all, she got him hard as a rock. Smiling, Navdeep pushed Nasser, and he lay on the carpet, waiting for her. She climbed on top of him, and that's when the fun really began...

"Ride me," Nasser demanded, and Navdeep nodded, loving his assertive side. She straddled him, and felt his hard manhood under her. Slowly, Navdeep lowered herself, until she was impaled on Nasser's dick. With a swift movement of his hips, Nasser thrust into Navdeep, and a shocked, happy little gasp escaped her lips. Nasser caressed Navdeep's ass, playfully smacking her derriere as he began fucking her.

"Fuck me hard, lover," Navdeep demanded, and Nasser was more than happy to oblige. Navdeep, a woman of rare passion and raw sexuality, has often held back in her dealings with men. With Nasser, she finally had the chance to cut loose. Nasser banged her hard, slamming his dick inside her pussy, and Navdeep screamed his name passionately, riding him for all he was worth. This was ages of repression getting purged...

"To many more days like this one," Nasser whispered into Navdeep's ear. After hours of passionate lovemaking, the two of them lay in bed, pleasurably sore. The young woman looked at her lover, and smiled. This wasn't just sex, not for her and not for him. What would happen next? Neither of them knew, but they wanted each other, and cared for each other. Something good was growing between them. Where would it lead? It was going to be interesting finding out.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers