All Comments on 'Indian Harem Ch. 01'

by vegitto306

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. But some character could be platonic.

Nity_98Nity_9810 months ago

Build up is nice continue the good work

nobodyreads09nobodyreads098 months ago

Such an awesome start

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was almost about to close the story after reading the first two paragraphs but something asked me to keep reading and boy was in a surprise.

The 1st scene captures the past, the conflict within the family, the dynamics of the relationships and the comfort of the characters well. Kudos to the author for making the exposition so interesting and detailed without explaining.

Although the 2nd scene with Pooja is hot, it is nothing more than a jerk off material than a scene in a story. (If as an author you are trying to establish a romantic connection I’d suggest you let the tension buildup with a mix foreplay, hesitation, reluctance, lust and love).

I am heading to read further since your story has potential.

Hoping for something better in the second part.

~ Ruby Black

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservegitto306@vegitto306
Returning author. Used to write on other forums years ago and starting to write again. 3rd May - Chapter 18 of Indian Harem is also done and uploaded. Will get released once the mods approve it. Also, Chapter 19 is half-done - but might take a short break to write it further...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES