Indian Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
Suraj has plans for both sisters.
4.6k words
4.61
27.8k
27

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up early the next morning excited about the day. It was pretty early, around 6.30 am, so I knew no one would be down for at least an hour.

I put on a loose T-shirt and boxers. I went down to find Jhanvi cooking breakfast for us as usual. She looked drop-dead gorgeous in a short salwar kameez which showed off her long slim legs and tight ass. Her boobs were pressed tightly against the fabric of her top as she swayed her hips back and forth while preparing breakfast. She'd tied her long hair back in a ponytail.

"Hi, Jhanvi," I teased her with a big grin as I stepped into the kitchen

Jhanvi shot me an irritated look and ignored me completely as she stirred some spices into the poha she was cooking.

I strolled across the room and peeked over her shoulder at what she was doing. "Hmmm... looks great!" I grinned and wrapped my hand around her waist from behind.

She squirmed a little at my touch and pushed me off her gently. She turned her head away from me as she closed the pot and walked over to the couch in the living room. She was definitely mad at me for disappearing for the last two days.

Jhanvi was always stubborn like that ever since a kid, and this was her trademark way of expressing her irritation. It had always bugged me when we were kids, and I endured her cold shoulder multiple times throughout our growing-up years.

"What did I do?" I asked innocently as I followed her into the living room.

She just stared at me icily without saying anything. Having Jhanvi not talk to me would not work for my plan. I needed to get her in a good mood again. I went ahead and sat next to her on the couch and snuggled up beside her.

"Come on! You have to give me a hint!" I begged playfully as I squeezed her thigh gently. "I'll make it up to you if you tell me what I did wrong."

She rolled her eyes at me and didn't say anything. She crossed her legs and adjusted her salwar kameez nervously as she tried to ignore me. I pulled her against me and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You're mad because I wasn't here the last two days, right?" I whispered softly into her ear as I hugged her close to me.

She said nothing but nodded slightly.

"I'm sorry about that," I said softly, kissing her neck. "but I had something important to do."

"Suraj!" Jhanvi gasped at my soft kiss but shut her mouth as she saw me smirk. Her stubborn streak wouldn't let me get the best of her this way.

"Are you talking to me again then?" I teased as I continued to plant soft wet kisses along her neck. She blushed furiously as I nibbled on her earlobe playfully.

"Oh, come on! Just give up and talk to me, and I will stop!" I murmured huskily into her ear as I licked the rim of her ear softly.

Jhanvi opened her mouth to say something but stopped abruptly, and her eyes glared at me pointedly in shock as she felt my fingers sneak under her kameez top. My fingertips caressed her soft belly tenderly as I brought them up to cup one of her big round breasts. She gasped with surprise as I fondled her tits playfully.

"Do you really want me to stop?" I asked innocently as I massaged her tit through her bra.

She looked up at me with a look like she was about to explode with anger and didn't say anything. Her nipples poked against the thin fabric of her top as I tweaked her hardening nipples gently.

"Mmm...doesn't look like it," I whispered seductively, planting another kiss on her neck. "I thought not..." I murmured as I dragged my tongue across her throat slowly.

Her body tensed up as she felt my tongue licking her skin. She bit her lip nervously as I sucked on her pulse point and grazed my teeth along her delicate flesh.

"Suraj!" Jhanvi exclaimed breathlessly as she turned to face me. "Stop it! I forgive you already; stop teasing me!" she pleaded, blushing deeply.

"Awww...my sweet Jhanvi is all forgiving now," I chuckled softly as I released her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She sighed loudly with exasperation and got up from the couch.

She walked over to the dining table and poured two cups of tea into a tray which she carried back to the living room. She bent over and offered me the plate giving me an excellent view of her big boobs hanging out of her top.

"Come on now; I forgive you.." She said with a smile as she stood before me, holding the plate for me to take.

I couldn't help but notice that her nipples had gone rock hard under her bra and were sticking out conspicuously through the thin fabric of her kameez. My eyes darted between her delicious-looking tits and pouting lips as I stared at her adoringly.

"What about some buns along with the tea?" I said with a smirk as I licked my lips slowly.

Jhanvi blushed furiously as she glanced down to see where I was staring and realized what I was implying. "That was supposed to be your apology, devar ji!" She scolded me as she smacked me on the back of my head playfully.

"Sorry, Jhanvi! I can't help it... teasing you like old times is just too tempting!" I teased as I lifted my plate and winked at her. "Come sit here next to me," I patted the seat beside me on the couch.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes at me before placing the tea tray on the table before us. She sat down next to me and put the cup next to

"You should stop teasing me like that... I'm your Bhabhi now." she murmured softly as she sipped her tea.

I chuckled as I draped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She tensed up slightly but then relaxed against me. "You're my best friend first, Jhanvi! And Bhabhi second. You know that." I whispered into her ear as I gave her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Not to mention, it's hard treating the girl who was my first kiss as my sister-in-law!" I joked as I traced my fingertips down her neck towards her tits.

She watched with bated breath as I slipped my fingers down her top and squeezed one of her big round breasts under her kameez. Her eyes were wide open as she stared at me in shock.

"Suraj, that was years ago!" Jhanvi exclaimed breathlessly as she leaned back against the couch and let me do what I wanted.

"This is revenge for your little teasing game with Tara yesterday!" I said with a grin as I slid my hand further down inside her top and cupped her boob fully. She gasped loudly as I flicked my thumb across her nipple playfully.

"I'm sorry...please don't..." she whimpered, placing her hand on mine to stop me from moving further. "Someone might walk in..." she moaned as she turned to face me.

"Relax, Jhanvi," I smiled as I released her tits and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I just missed you so much and wanted to tease you a little."

She smiled softly at me. "I missed you too, Suraj!" she said with a laugh as she rested her head on my shoulder for a few minutes.

"What were you doing the last two days?" Jhanvi asked curiously as she picked up her cup of tea and sipped it slowly, still sitting comfortably in my lap now.

"I still need to sort some things before I tell you about that." I replied cryptically as I decided to keep Kishore's dirty secrets hidden for now.

Jhanvi pouted at me like a puppy dog, making me laugh.

"Don't be mad! I promise I will tell you soon!" I kissed her gently on her cheeks and hugged her close to me.

"Suraj..." she started speaking but stopped abruptly as we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She rushed to fix her top and ran into the kitchen as Kishore and Dad descended the stairs.

***

I looked around as my entire family sat down for breakfast. Dad sat at the head of the table with all of us around him.

It was my first breakfast with the family in 3 years, and it was awkward, to say the least. No one talked or even looked at each other except for occasional glances here and there.

"Umm, Dad? Could you pass the chutney?" I asked politely as I waited for him to do so.

Dad handed over the bottle of chutney without saying anything. He hadn't spoken a word since I'd been back. It was obvious that he was still pissed off.

"Thanks." I said as I put some ketchup on my food.

We ate in silence for several minutes until Dad finally spoke up. "So...what are your plans now, Suraj?" he asked stiffly.

"Well, I was hoping to help out with the business as I did before," I replied simply as I chewed on a mouthful of food.

"There is nothing left for you to do anymore!" Kishore retorted sharply as he glared at me. "You got kicked out of college! And now you come crawling back home asking us to give you another chance?!"

"That's enough, Kishore!" Dad looked at him sternly.

I thought that Dad would take Kishore's side and shoot me down if it were not for the angel who swooped in at that very moment.

"Babuji, how are you doing?" Pooja Didi's voice cut him off.

We looked up simultaneously and saw Pooja didi walking towards us wearing the sexiest red saree I had ever seen. The silk garment clung to her body tightly and showed off every inch of her delicious curves. Her tits were spilling out of her blouse, which had a dangerously low cut. She was wearing a thin silver chain necklace around her neck and matching earrings on her ears.

She smiled as she came over to kiss Dad on the cheek. "I hope I'm not interrupting, babuji."

"Not at all, Pooja beta." Dad said with a smile as he patted her hand lovingly.

Tara scooted over to the next chair to make space for her Pooja didi beside Dad. Pooja didi had always been Dad's favourite, and everyone knew it. He doted on her constantly like she was his own daughter.

"Chotu!" Pooja exclaimed happily as she walked over to hug me. She smacked me playfully on the head and wrapped her arms around my neck. "So good to see you again!"

I chuckled softly as I hugged her back. "Damn, you look hot, Didi!" I whispered into her ear as we pulled away from our hug, and she took her place beside Dad.

"What's everyone talking about?" She asked sweetly as she gazed adoringly at him.

"Well, Suraj mentioned wanting to work at the company again." Kishore said as he shot me an icy glare.

"Oh, that sounds wonderful!" Pooja exclaimed excitedly as she reached out and held Dad's hand. "You mentioned needing someone to handle the new digital marketing project, right, babuji?"

"Well, yes, but he's not ready now, is he?" Nora spoke up for the first time since Pooja didi had arrived. "He just got kicked out of college for hacking the school servers."

"That's exactly why he's perfect for this! He's always been great with technology!" Tara added with a smile.

"I agree with Tara." Pooja didi said confidently as she turned to look at me. "Suraj will be perfect for it. You can use him on the digital side."

Dad looked at both of them and then sighed loudly. He couldn't say no to Tara and Didi together. "Okay, let's try it out for a month or so; he can join once the project launches next week." He agreed reluctantly.

"Great!" Pooja smiled triumphantly as she squeezed his hand gently.

I tried not to grin smugly as Dad accepted my return into the fold without putting up much of a fight.

Nora opened her mouth to say something, but Pooja didi 'accidentally' spilt some tea on her dress, forcing her to go upstairs to clean it up. I took this opportunity in the chaos to pick up Nora's phone and install my tracking app before returning it to its original position.

It was all going according to plan.

***

The rest of breakfast went smoothly, with everyone discussing trivial things like the weather. After Pooja Didi's arrival, Dad seemed happier and didn't even ask me about college again. After breakfast, Kishore went upstairs to get dressed for work, Jhanvi followed him up, and Tara went to her yoga class. I took this opportunity to ask Pooja Didi up to my room.

As soon as I closed the door, I pulled her into my arms and hugged her. "That was brilliant! How did you manage to turn Dad around like that?" I asked as I held her tightly against me.

"Mmmm... well, I can be very convincing when I want to be," she whispered as she leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips.

I swept my tongue past her lips and dove into her mouth hungrily. She moaned as she surrendered to my embrace and kissed me back fervently. I tilted her head back and deepened the kiss as I roamed my hands all over her body.

"God, you look so hot today, Didi!" I murmured between kisses as I pinched her nipples through her saree.

She broke away from my kiss and giggled cutely. "Easy there, tiger! Do you want to get kicked out of your house next if anyone catches us?" She laughed as she fixed her top and smoothened out her saree.

"Now show me what you were working on earlier," she said as she gestured towards my laptop, which was still open on the desk.

I guided her to the chair in front of the laptop and sat down in front of her as I typed in the website URL for the escort agency and logged into their admin account.

"See this picture?" I pointed to Nora's profile photo on the screen.

"Is this...?" she gasped as she studied the photo carefully.

"Yep! That's my new step-mom, alright!" I confirmed with a nod as I zoomed into the photo. "But wait till you see this!" I clicked on Ravi's cloned hard drive and selected the 'Hidden' folder.

Pooja Didi's jaw dropped as she saw all the photos and videos of Nora and Kishore having sex. They were recorded via hidden web cameras and audio trackers.

"Kishore! That bastard...But how?" she gasped as she scanned the images, unable to tear her eyes away from the screen.

"Ravi set up a surveillance camera system in their hotel room. Ravi planned to use it to blackmail Kishore. But from what I understand, he didn't really need to use it." I explained.

"I can't believe the bastard is cheating my sister!" she snapped angrily as she punched the desk. "Those filthy bastards!"

"Unfortunately, it doesn't end there," I said as I clicked on another folder.

Pooja didi's eyes widened with surprise as a selfie video of Ravi and Nora in bed together popped up on the screen.

Nora was straddling Ravi as they fucked vigorously. "Does it feel good, Nora!" He demanded as he railed her from underneath.

"It feels amazing!" Nora moaned loudly as she bounced up and down on his cock. "Your cock is so fucking big!"

I paused the video and turned to look at Pooja didi. Her face was bright red with fury. "What is going on, Chotu?"

"Isn't it obvious, Didi?" I answered calmly and explained everything to her.

Ravi had planned everything from the very start, hiring Nora to be Dad's secretary and getting her married to Dad. He'd then brought her to seduce Kishore. From Nora's messages to Ravi, it was evident that the affair was still going on; and that Kishore was wrapped around Nora's fingers.

"What are we going to do, Chotu!" Pooja didi asked worriedly as we locked eyes.

"Leave it to me, Didi." I smiled, "All you need to do is trust me."

"But what about Jhanvi, Suraj? I can't bear to have my baby sister be with a pig like Kishore!" she whispered as she reached out and grabbed my hand.

"She won't have to worry about him after I am done with all of them." I replied confidently as I squeezed her hand in mine. "I've loved you and Jhanvi equally since we were kids. I won't let my favourite two girls get hurt by these bastards."

Pooja didi looked at me for a few seconds before leaning in and kissing me passionately. She pressed herself against me as our tongues mingled in fiery lust.

"I want you to fuck me right now, Chotu! Fuck me hard until I forget about Ravi!" she begged me as she pushed me onto the bed and unbuckled my belt.

I groaned with delight as she yanked down my boxers and saw my cock spring up to full mast. She licked her lips seductively as she stroked my thick length gently. She then stood up and slipped off her panties from under her saree, and tossed them on my chest.

"Fuck me hard with your big fat cock, baby!" she whimpered as she straddled me in bed.

I gazed at her sexy body in awe as she lifted her saree above her waist and guided my cock into her dripping-wet pussy. "Oh god...it's so big..." she gasped as she sunk onto my cock.

Her tight pussy clamped down on my cock as she took every inch of it inside her. She was soaking wet and very tight around my thickness. Her eyes rolled back as she felt my cock penetrating deep inside her.

She held onto my shoulders as she began to bounce up and down on my cock. I grabbed her ass firmly and helped her move faster. My balls slapped against her clit as we fucked furiously.

"Yes! Yes! So good!" She whimpered as she bounced up and down on my cock like a slut.

I kneaded her tits through her saree as she rode me frantically. Her huge boobs strained against her tight little blouse as they jiggled sexily with each thrust.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me hard, Suraj! Harder!" she growled as she pounded herself onto my cock.

"Such a nasty whore...such a filthy slut for my big cock!" I grunted as I rammed my cock into her pussy.

"Yes! YES! FUCK ME, BABY! FUCK YOUR SLUTTY DIDI'S CUNT WITH YOUR MONSTER COCK!" she screamed as she bucked her hips against me.

My balls tightened as I felt myself building up to an intense orgasm. "Come here, slut," I whispered as I pulled her down towards me and kissed her deeply.

She moaned into my mouth as our tongues battled fiercely. Her fingers entwined in my hair as she forced her tongue deep into my throat. We made out hungrily as we fucked like animals.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped as she broke away from the kiss and arched her back. "I'm so close, Chotu...you make me feel so good." She whimpered as she writhed on top of me.

I lay back and just watched her ride my cock for several minutes. Watching her being fucked while still in her saree was unbelievably erotic. Her nipples poked through the fabric of her blouse as she fucked herself onto my cock.

"Make me yours, Suraj...make me your whore!" she pleaded as she bit her lips and began to bounce up and down on my cock even faster.

"You're mine, Didi!" I growled as I sat up and grabbed her ass roughly. "All mine! You will never belong to anyone else but me." I said as I felt my balls clench up with a powerful orgasm.

"Cum inside me, baby...fill me up with your seed!" She begged as she slammed herself onto my cock one last time.

We came together at the same moment. I thrust my cock deep into her pussy and emptied my balls inside her. She moaned with delight as she felt my warm cum shooting deep inside her. Her body shuddered violently as she experienced an intense orgasm.

I leaned forward and licked her neck gently as she fell back against me. We lay like that for several minutes as we caught our breaths. She let out a soft whimper as she slipped off my cock and snuggled in bed beside me.

"So you love Jhanvi too, then?" She whispered as she gazed up at me lovingly.

"I think I'm in love with both of you, Didi." I replied as I kissed her on the lips tenderly. "You two are my favourite girls in the world."

"I hope you're not mad at me, didi." I said nervously as I looked at her face.

Pooja didi looked at me for several seconds before bursting into laughter. "God, you have it bad! Falling in love with two sisters." she teased playfully, planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Just make sure that we are the only girls you ever fall in love with, okay?" she whispered seductively as she pulled me close to her.

"Yes, ma'am!" I said with a smirk as I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her.

***

Luckily, no one had noticed our fuck session, and everyone was out of the house by the time we emerged from my bedroom. We didn't want to raise any suspicions about us, so Pooja didi went back home alone, and I came down after a while.

Jhanvi was watching TV in the living room as I joined her. She'd changed into a sexy black crop top which exposed her sexy waist and shorts, which showed off her long slender legs. She was sitting on the couch with her feet propped up on the table as she watched TV. She looked so hot, but I knew what I had to do to make her mine.

12