Indian Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, beautiful!" I greeted her with a grin as I sat down beside her. "How come you're not wearing a sari?" I teased her as I moved closer to her on the couch.

"Well, no one else is home, and it seems to be the only way to get my pervert brother-in-law's attention." She smiled as she nudged me playfully with her elbow.

I laughed at her joke as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against my chest. She snuggled against me in a hug and turned back to face the TV again.

"How was your chat with Didi? She was with you for a while." Jhanvi asked curiously as she shifted in my arms to look at me.

"Well, we had a lot to catch up on! I return from college to find that my two favourite girls are married to my two worst bullies?" I joked dryly as I played with her hair.

"Kishore's not a bully, Suraj." She protested weakly as she pursed her lips disapprovingly.

"Fine, maybe not a bully, but definitely not nice either." I clarified as I tickled her leg lightly with my fingertips.

Jhanvi swatted my hand away playfully as she wriggled in my arms. "Behave yourself. You can look but not touch. Don't forget, I'm still your Bhabhi!" she warned me with a grin. "and definitely no touching like you did this morning!"

I laughed at her threat and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek. "You don't mind if I flirt with you then?" I teased as I brushed my lips along her neck softly. "And our hugs and cuddles?"

She bit her lip nervously as she felt my breath on her skin. "Okay, fine," she sighed as she closed her eyes and relished the feeling of my warm lips on her neck. "but just don't go too far." She mumbled shyly as she let out a soft moan.

"What about kisses? Can I kiss you here?" I asked softly as I peppered soft kisses all over her neck and shoulders.

She shivered in delight as my lips touched her skin. Her nipples hardened visibly through the thin fabric of her top as my lips trailed up towards her earlobe. She inhaled sharply as she felt my tongue flick across her sensitive flesh.

"Just a peck or two..." she murmured as she arched her neck back to give me better access to her body. I leaned in and tried kissing her lips, but she turned away and avoided my kiss. "N-not on the lips..." she whispered shyly as she blushed deeply.

"Just one or two? I've missed you so much." I repeated as I stroked her cheek gently with my fingertips.

She hesitated for a few seconds before biting her lip nervously as she looked at me. "Just one or two. You promise." She turned around in my lap and asked uncertainly as she searched my face for confirmation.

"Promise! Just two kisses a day!" I assured her with a grin as I leaned in and captured her lips with mine.

She gasped in surprise and melted into my arms as our lips met for the first time in four years. Her body relaxed against mine, and our kiss intensified rapidly as our tongues battled each other ferociously. Her breathing grew shallow as our kiss deepened, and our bodies yearned for more.

I slid my hand under her shirt and cupped one of her tits over her bra. Her tits were even bigger than I remembered and felt fantastic in my hands as I squeezed them gently. She moaned into my mouth as she felt my fingers tugging on her nipple gently through the fabric of her bra.

We finally broke apart several minutes later, breathless and flushed with arousal. Jhanvi's cheeks were crimson red as she gazed up at me shyly. "You promised not to tease me like that, Suraj! What if someone walked in?" She whimpered as she pressed herself against me.

"Sorry," I chuckled softly as I brushed away a strand of hair from her face. "Let's make a deal." I proposed as I looked into her eyes. "I get two kisses on the lips when we are alone together...but I get to tease you as much as I want during those kisses!"

She smiled at me nervously as she thought for a minute before giving me an answer. "Alright then, but only if I get to spend at least 4 hours a day with you." She insisted as she locked eyes with me.

"Deal!" I replied instantly as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.

Jhanvi giggled as she snuggled up against me and sighed contentedly. We stayed in each other's arms for several minutes without saying anything. Her heart was pounding rapidly against my chest as she sat quietly in my lap.

"I missed this so much," she whispered as she lifted her head to gaze into my eyes. "I missed you so much, Suraj."

"I missed you too, Jhanvi." I murmured as I planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Promise me you won't go away again like last time." She asked with a pleading look in her eyes.

"I promise!" I reassured her as I wrapped my arms around her body protectively. "I'll never leave you or Pooja Didi again."

12