Indian Harem Ch. 05

Story Info
Unleashing Pooja didi's wild side.
7.1k words
4.7
21.6k
25

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jhanvi and I spent the rest of the day playing video games together and catching up on everything that had happened since we were last together. After such a long time, it felt good to spend time with Jhanvi again.

Around 5pm, she got off the couch and stretched out her arms above her head. Her shirt lifted up, exposing her belly slightly as she twisted her torso seductively. "I need to go get ready for dinner now; I need to be the sanskari bahu for everyone!" she said as she ran her hands through her hair.

She turned around and paused mid-step when she saw me staring at her. "What?" She asked curiously as she looked down at herself.

"Just checking you out..." I teased as I smacked her ass playfully.

"You're such a pervert!" She smacked the back of my head playfully before heading upstairs to get ready. I chuckled softly at her response as I watched her shapely ass jiggle sexily as she walked away.

I was about to head up to my room when the doorbell rang. I went over to check it out and saw that it was a delivery for me. I had ordered some stuff from Amazon yesterday, but I wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon. This was something that would give me more power over Nora and Ravi. I quickly set things up while Jhanvi was busy in the kitchen. Everything was going perfectly as planned.

***

A few hours later, I showered and headed down to dinner with the family. Our family dinner was usually a dull affair, I'd probably have skipped it, but for some reason, my dad asked me to come down and not miss it today. As I walked down the stairs, I was surprised to see that Ravi and Pooja's didi had also come to our place for dinner today; that was probably why my dad wanted everyone to have a meal together.

Pooja Didi had dressed up for dinner. She looked stunning in her black saree. It clung to her body perfectly and revealed all of her gorgeous curves. Her tits were pushed up and squeezed together by the fabric of her blouse which left little to the imagination.

She was wearing silver earrings and a matching necklace as well as matching bangles. Her black eyeliner highlighted her long eyelashes as she wore a deep red lipstick. I couldn't help but admire her gorgeous body as she sat down at the dinner table.

Tara was the last to arrive at dinner as usual, coming 10 mins after everyone had taken a seat. I scowled at her, knowing my dad's nagging would never stop if I was that late.

"Well, where were you, beta?" Dad smiled as Tara went over and hugged him before taking her seat.

"Oh, just spending some time with Raj today." Tara replied nonchalantly as she kissed him on the cheek. Her tits bounced enticingly in her tight top as she turned towards me and gave me a wink.

"How's Raj doing?" Kishore asked with interest as he looked at her.

"He won't be fine tomorrow. We had a date today but he ditched me at the last moment saying he needed to go out tonight with his family." Tara replied somewhat irritably before digging into her food.

"So, when did you two start going out?" I asked casually.

"Oh, about a year ago?" Tara replied with a smile. "Raj is one of my seniors from college." She added as she smiled at me.

"He's a good guy; I've known his father for years. A good family!" my dad said approvingly.

"Yes, he's one of the toppers in his batch," Kishore added.

"Yeah, but he is kind of pushy sometimes... " Tara murmured softly as she blushed a little.

"Pushy?" Dad raised an eyebrow as he looked at her.

Tara shot him a worried look as she bit her lip nervously. "Oh, nothing serious...he's just very possessive at times. That's all!" she insisted as she changed the subject abruptly. "So Suraj, excited about going to work next week!"

I shot her an irritated look, but she smiled wickedly as she knew what was coming next.

"I hope you are preparing for your work from Monday? I'm giving you this chance only because of Pooja. Don't take it lightly!" Dad reminded me sternly as he shot me a dirty look.

"Yes, Dad! I won't let you down." I nodded solemnly as I sat between Jhanvi and Tara. I wanted to drop this topic, but Ravi jumped in on the perfect opportunity.

"Are you sure about this, sir? We have a big campaign, and I'm not sure Suraj can handle it alone." Ravi said doubtfully as he looked at me.

"Don't worry, I'll be here to help him out," Pooja didi smiled reassuringly as she patted Dad's hand. "I've done an MBA in marketing, after all, and I would love to help out too!"

Ravi glared at Pooja but didn't say anything. I watched as he shot a glance at Nora, who seemed to understand what he wanted.

"Honey, the new campaign is going to be very important for our business, so we need to ensure that everything runs smoothly." Nora spoke up with a smile as she glanced over at Kishore.

Kishore chimed in as well. "Maybe we can start him off small on something else?" He suggested, hopefully. I could see these vultures were out to get me in a group. I thought that Dad would definitely succumb to the pressure if it were not for my three angels.

"What are you talking about? Why can't Suraj do it?" Jhanvi frowned and looked around the table.

"Well, this project is too big for him right now. It requires a lot of experience and expertise to handle properly," Ravi replied coldly as he stared at me. "and I don't think he has any of that yet."

"But he was doing great work in the same department before he went out to college, wasn't he. I remember he was responsible for the 2019 campaign success, even though he was just out of school then?" Jhanvi protested as she looked at Pooja didi for support.

"Yeah, but things have changed since then. We need someone more experienced than him to lead this project." Kishore protested.

"Oh, come on, bhaiya! Everyone knows how talented Suraj is. He is going to knock it out of the park, especially if Pooja helps him out!" Tara piped up with a smile as she squeezed my leg under the table. "I know Chotu will make you proud, Dad!"

"You are sure you can spare time to help him out, can't you?" Dad asked his favourite Pooja didi.

"Of course, baba! You can trust me to take care of everything." Pooja didi nodded reassuringly as she turned towards me. "I'll be in the office every day from Monday as well. I don't have much work at home anyway."

Ravi gave his wife an annoyed glance before shooting me a dirty look. He clearly wasn't happy about this development.

"You've got work at home, Pooja. I'm not sure you can spare time for this," Ravi spoke up angrily. "And why do you even need to be involved?"

"Now, Ravi, it's fine with me if Pooja helps out as well," Dad said diplomatically. "and I would like her to be involved. You've got a smart wife there; no point keeping her locked away at home."

"Sure, sir. If you want it that way." Ravi replied reluctantly.

I tried my best to keep a straight face as I stared down at my food and took small bites. I couldn't have planned it better myself. Pooja didi would be in the office with me, and she'd help me keep a close eye on all of them. It was almost too perfect.

"It's decided then," Dad finally stated after everyone had spoken. "Suraj will lead this project with Pooja's help."

I looked around the table and saw Kishore looking very disappointed while Ravi shot me an icy glare. My girls all seemed thrilled, though, especially Jhanvi, who was excitedly jumping up and down in her chair.

Pooja didi was smiling brightly at me as we locked eyes. She winked at me seductively while no one was watching. I felt my cock harden instantly under the table as I gazed into her big brown eyes.

"I'm sure you are excited to work with Pooja all day." Tara teased as she caught me staring at Pooja didi.

"Yeah, I will be working quite hard on this project." I joked as I smiled at her.

The rest of dinner went by quickly as everyone talked about random things. Pretty soon, Dad finally got up. Everyone else followed suit, but Ravi lingered behind. I saw him shoot Nora a look, and she nodded subtly.

"Ravi, before you go. Could you help me with some of the contracts we need for tomorrow?" Nora spoke up as she stood up.

"Do you need to work on those now, honey?" Dad asked as he turned towards Nora.

"Oh, they are just some minor things. It will be good to get them done so we have them ready for the morning. " Nora answered smoothly. "It'll just take half an hour, and we'll work in the study."

Dad hesitated for a moment but agreed.

"You can head off home, Pooja. I'll be back soon." Ravi told her as he gestured towards the door.

Pooja didi didn't like that one bit and glared at Ravi. "Sure, Ravi!" She said as she shot him an icy glance and got up from the table.

Everybody shuffled off to their rooms while Nora and Ravi made their way to the study, leaving me alone with Pooja didi.

"I guess I'll go home, Chotu." she said as she turned towards the door.

I smiled and grabbed her hand before she could go anywhere. She turned back and looked at me questioningly.

"I thought we could hang out in my room for a while," I whispered as I pulled her towards me. "What do you say, Pooja Didi?"

She giggled softly and snuggled up against my shoulder. "That sounds nice, but Ravi expects me to be home?" She asked as she ran her finger down my chest.

"Don't worry, Didi! Just tell him you went out to the supermarket for some stuff." I whispered as I guided her by the hand to my bedroom. "I've got something to show you."

***

"You were brilliant downstairs, Didi!" I said as we closed the door and sat down on my bed. "I love the way you handled everyone."

"Anything for my Chotu." She smiled as she leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips. I kissed her back softly and slowly. I let my tongue slide into her mouth as I tasted her sweetness on my lips. Pooja didi moaned softly as she returned my kiss with equal intensity.

Pooja didi's hands began to roam all over my body as we made out passionately. I knew where this was headed but needed to check on something first. I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes as she stared at me lustfully.

"What's the matter, Chotu?" She murmured breathlessly.

"I want it to, Didi, but I need to check something first," I said as I went to my computer.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously as she stood beside me.

"We need to check on Ravi and Nora." I explained as I brought up a video feed from the study. I'd spent the entire evening bugging our entire house with webcams and audio recording devices.

Nora's voice squeaked loudly from my laptop, and I quickly lowered the volume. Nora and Ravi were in the study discussing what to do. Ravi was seated on the big armchair as Nora stood before him. They were discussing what had happened at dinner.

"You stupid bitch!" Ravi was shouting angrily at Nora. "You have one job! Do not let anyone else interfere at work."

"I'm sorry, Ravi. I know it's a problem." Nora said nervously as she tried to placate him. I'd never seen her this nervous before.

"A problem?! A problem?! This is a huge fucking problem! He is going to be involved in this project, and god knows what else!" Ravi raved furiously. "He is a threat to our plan."

"I know, Ravi. But maybe we can manage this somehow. I'll think of something." Nora spoke softly as she bent down and touched his knees.

Pooja Didi's eyes were wide in shock beside me as we watched them argue. "Oh my god!" She whispered softly as she saw Nora cover before Ravi.

"Shhh! Just listen." I warned her as she took a seat beside me.

Ravi slapped Nora across the face hard, and she let out a yelp.

"You're not supposed to think! You are supposed to fuck the father and son and keep them in line!" He growled angrily. "The only person who is going to manage anything here is me!"

Nora fell on the floor near his legs and looked at Ravi with wide, terrified eyes. Ravi bent over and groped Nora's tits through her blouse as she lay helplessly on the floor.

"Use these big titties of yours to do the job I hired you for." He growled as he squeezed her tits roughly. "I can still make life very difficult for your sister if you fail. Don't forget our deal!"

Pooja didi's hands were clenched into fists as she listened to him threaten Nora. She shot a nervous glance over at me before turning back to the laptop. We both sat silently as we watched.

Nora seemed to have got the message. She stayed quiet for a while, and we could hardly hear her whisper, "Yes, Ravi."

"Good! I want you to fuck Kishore and try to get him to talk to his father again." Ravi said as he sat back and stroked her hair with a smile.

Nora seemed to understand what he wanted and slowly began to undo Ravi's belt and unzip his trousers. I felt my cock stiffen as I watched Nora unzip Ravi's pants and reach inside for his cock.

Pooja didi gasped quietly beside me and shifted nervously on my bed as we watched Nora take Ravi's cock out and stroke it. His cock was already hard and throbbing with desire. Ravi closed his eyes and let out a moan of pleasure as he felt Nora's hand on his cock.

I watched as my stepmom went to work on Ravi's cock. She opened her mouth and took Ravi's cock inside it. He growled lustfully as he felt her warm wet lips sucking him eagerly. Ravi spread his legs apart and threw his head back as he felt her teasing the head of his cock with her tongue. She teased the head of his cock before swirling her tongue around the shaft and then taking him inside her mouth again. She sucked Ravi's cock earnestly as she pumped his cock with both her hands.

Nora looked over at Ravi, and I could see her glancing between his face and cock as she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft. She stopped for a minute and just ran her tongue all around his cock instead, tasting him.

"You like that big dick, don't you bitch!" He hissed angrily as he felt her run her tongue all over his cock. "Show me how much you love my cock! Take it all in your mouth!" He ordered her, and she responded by opening her mouth wide and shoving his cock deep into her throat.

"YES! Fuck! Your mouth feels so good on my cock." He groaned loudly as she continued to suck him off enthusiastically.

Nora slipped off his cock with a slurp and smiled at him mischievously. She straddled him on the chair and kissed him deeply on the lips. I couldn't believe what I was watching as I sat on my bed beside Pooja Didi. My stepmom was a slutty fucking whore, just like I'd suspected all along.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you," Nora whispered softly as she undid her blouse and pulled it off, revealing her massive tits.

Ravi grinned wickedly as he caught sight of her bare tits hanging obscenely in front of his face. "You better make it up to me then!" he grunted as he tweaked her nipples roughly and kissed her neck. He leaned forward and began sucking on her tits with a sigh of satisfaction as he felt her nipples pop into his mouth one by one.

He twisted her nipples painfully between his fingers, eliciting Nora's loud moan of pleasure as she clung to his head desperately. He sucked and licked on her nipples for what felt like ages until he pulled away, grinning with satisfaction at how dark and puffy they looked from his rough treatment. He bent forward and kissed her passionately, groping her tits roughly and pinching her nipples once more to get them nice and hard.

Pooja didi let out a small whimper and shifted nervously beside me. We watched silently as Ravi removed his clothes, and Nora began to undress for him. She slipped out of her saree and knelt between Ravi's legs again as he sat naked on the chair. She sucked on it hungrily as Ravi grabbed her hair and shoved his cock deep into her throat. Nora gagged as she felt his cock invade her throat.

I stroked my own cock under my pants and let out a soft groan of desire as I watched my stepmom getting herself fucked hard. She seemed to like being dominated by Ravi, just like Pooja did with me. She seemed to be loving everything Ravi was doing to her. I smirked as I watched her with my rival, as she sucked him off like the slut she was.

Nora continued to blow Ravi until he could hold on no longer and came explosively deep in her mouth with a growl of satisfaction. He painted thick ropes of white cum across Nora's tongue, forcing her to swallow it all obediently. As the last cum dribbled from her lips, Nora wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked up at him expectantly.

Ravi was still hard despite shooting his load a minute ago. "Good girl," Ravi grunted as he guided Nora onto her back on the desk, "It's time for the main course now!"

Despite hating the guy, I had to appreciate that he had stamina. I wanted to see what he would do next, but Pooja didi slammed my laptop shut. I turned to look at her with a confused expression.

Pooja didi turned and looked at me with an angry look. I guess she already knew he was having an affair with Nora but watching her husband get his cock sucked by another woman just downstairs was too much to bear for her. I could feel her trembling next to me.

I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips before whispering in her ear. "Don't think of the bastard as your husband, Pooja! He doesn't deserve you."

Pooja didi sighed as she leaned into me and kissed me back. We made out softly for a few minutes until she pulled away with a gasp. "God, I'm sorry, Chotu. It's just so hard for me to watch this." She whimpered as she glanced over at the laptop.

"I know, Didi, but don't worry about it. I will get revenge for all of us." I whispered soothingly as I stroked her cheek gently with my fingertips. I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her close as tears welled up in her eyes. "I love you, Didi!"

She buried her face in my neck as she let out a sob. "I love you too, Suraj!" She whispered into my skin softly as she held me tightly in her arms. "I just can't believe I'm still married to that bastard."

"About that, I wanted to ask you something about?" I asked as I broke away from her embrace and looked at her nervously. This was something which had been in my mind the last few days.

"Yes, of course, Chotu! You can ask me anything." She said with a smile as she gazed into my eyes.

"I want you to be mine! Will you marry me, Pooja didi?" I asked nervously as I bit my lip. I felt my heart pounding wildly as I looked into her eyes. "I mean, after I sort all of this!" I added with a sad smile as I gestured towards my laptop.

Pooja didi stared at me as if thinking it over. Her face was filled with wonder and joy as she looked at me. A slow smile spread across her lips as she looked at me, leaned in, and kissed me passionately.

I pulled her close to me as I returned her kiss fiercely. Her tits brushed against me and sent electricity crackling through my entire body. The taste of her lips was incredible and drove me crazy with desire.

"Of course, I'll marry you. There is nothing I want more than to be yours and only yours!" She whispered seductively in my ear as she pulled away from the kiss.

"But, I will need to do many things you may not approve of to bring that bastard down." I said nervously. "I mean... I may even have to blackmail people or even seduce other women." I added reluctantly as I looked down at my feet. "Can you accept that? Jhanvi and I have already..."

She cut me off abruptly with another passionate kiss which silenced me immediately. "As long as I get to be your wife at the end, I don't care. If I have to share you with any other woman, so be it." She murmured as she paused for a moment to gaze into my eyes.

"I'm your woman now, Suraj, yours alone!" She said as she ground her body against me. "And whatever it takes to ruin Ravi, we're going to do it! Because I just can't bear him for another day."

We continued to kiss for several minutes until Pooja didi pulled away breathlessly and pushed me onto my back on the bed behind me, letting out an excited moan of desire. She climbed on top of me with a lustful look on her face and kissed me once more fiercely on the lips as we fell into each other arms.

12