Indian Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me... Fuck me hard!" She groaned lustfully against my lips as she tugged at my shirt, trying to get it off urgently. "Make me yours..."

I wasted no time responding to her request and started kissing down the side of her neck. She moaned with desire and shivered happily under my touch, throwing her head back so I could get better access to her neck. My lips moved lower towards her cleavage, where the swell of her tits was showing through the top of her blouse temptingly. With a firm hand, I pressed them into her chest and teased her tits through the fabric for several minutes until Pooja didi let out a lustful moan beneath me.

"This needs to go," I grunted softly against her skin, pulling at her blouse until the clasp finally came open. Her amazing tits bounced out of confinement, free at last from the constrictive material.

I wanted nothing more than to fuck these perfect tits forever. She arched back and gasped in surprise at my sudden forcefulness but didn't complain. I spread her tits apart with my hands and lowered my head to feast on her beautiful pink nipples. I licked and sucked each nipple in turn, bringing them to stiff peaks that I felt through my lips.

"Ahhh! Yes, Suraj! God, your mouth feels so good!" Pooja didi moaned as she felt my lips teasing her sensitive flesh. "Just like that, baby! Suck on my nipples."

I continued to tease her tits and nipples as we made out for several minutes. Pooja didi wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled my mouth tighter to her tits as she let out a series of lustful groans.

After a while, I reluctantly broke away from her luscious tits with a soft slurp. I began to kiss her body again as I moved towards her stomach and removed her blouse completely. I kissed up and down her sexy flat belly and even bit her lightly, causing her to gasp with delight.

I licked and sucked her belly button briefly before moving down even lower. My lips pressed against the edge of her saree, and I could feel her trembling under me. I tugged at the fabric playfully. Pooja didi arched her hips, lifting them up, and quickly unfastened it herself, allowing the material to fall open around her sexy waist.

I looked up at her and smiled seductively as I gently began to peel away the fabric from her body, leaving her completely naked in front of me save for her black panties. I pulled away her saree and threw it onto the floor. I took a few minutes to just gaze upon the beauty before me. Pooja didi was simply gorgeous! She had the most beautiful body I had ever seen, and her big tits were simply perfect. Her curves were stunning, and her long slender legs looked absolutely divine. Her big brown nipples stood erect on her perfect breasts, inviting me to suck on them again. Her soft belly was inviting as I gently ran my hand over it. She lay back with a lustful smile as she felt me exploring her body.

I could feel my cock harden as I gazed down at my hot bhabhi's gorgeous body. She bit her lip sexily and slowly slid a hand down her stomach towards the black lacy panties which covered her pussy. She slid a finger inside her panties and looked up at me as she began to tease her pussy slowly.

"Mmm... your proposal has made me so wet, baby," she whispered softly, gazing up at me lustfully. "I need you so bad right now!"

Her eyes were filled with desire. Her finger slid down further inside her panties until it disappeared completely between her legs. Her finger was wet from her juices when she brought it up to her mouth and sucked it seductively. I could see her juices glistening on her fingers as she teased me playfully.

I watched her with a grin as I got up on my knees and began to unbutton my shirt. She leaned over, undid the button of my jeans for me, and then slid it down my legs. She got on her knees as well and helped me out of the rest of my clothes, and soon I was naked, kneeling on the bed in front of her. She ran her hands down my chest and over my abs as I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of her soft fingers exploring my body.

She stroked my cock with her hand gently, teasing my hard cock with her fingers and causing me to groan with pleasure.

"My future husband's cock is very big and thick! I'm sure you'll make me very happy," She whispered softly in my ear as she kissed me tenderly on the neck. "I can't wait to feel that monster deep inside me!"

I let out a soft whimper as she grabbed hold of my cock with her hand and stroked it slowly. I could feel her warm, smooth skin against my skin as she jerked my cock slowly with her hand. She knew exactly how to drive me crazy and had no problem showing me how much she loved my cock.

She kissed down my chest and began to lick my abs slowly. Her tongue traced every muscle, teasing them gently before kissing them softly. She could tell I loved this so much, and she continued to lick and suck my stomach for several minutes. She smiled at me wickedly as she took her sweet time to tease my body. I could feel my cock throbbing with desire as she continued to stroke it.

"Mmm... You taste good, Chotu!" She moaned sexily against my stomach as she ran her tongue down my abs towards my cock.

"Take me now, Pooja didi!" I begged as she continued to suck on my stomach and kiss my abs. It was usually me who was taking charge during sex. I never thought I would be on the receiving end of this torture, but I loved it, and it was driving me crazy. She wanted to get back at Ravi for cheating on her, and I was just the guy to do it.

"Ask me nicely, Chotu." She teased as she looked up at me and bit her lip naughtily. "I want to hear you beg me for it!"

"I want your mouth around my cock!" I groaned lustfully as I looked down at her.

"Tell me how much you want it," she whispered as she gave the head of my cock a soft lick and watched me.

"I need your mouth on my cock!" I pleaded as I looked at her with a begging expression on my face.

"Good boy!" She replied softly as she flicked her tongue against the head of my cock. I was rock hard, and my cock was dripping with pre-cum as she looked up at me like a pornstar. She leaned back and ran her tongue all the way from the base of my shaft to the very top. Her warm, soft tongue felt incredible as she slowly licked the underside of my cock.

"You taste so good! I can't wait to taste the rest!" she said and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock.

"Ohh! God..." I hissed as I felt her soft lips envelop my cock.

She ran her tongue all around my cock teasingly as she ran her lips over the length of my shaft. She took the head into her mouth and licked it eagerly. She started to suck me hungrily, and I watched her take more and more of me into her mouth until she felt my cock at the back of her throat. She took all of me into her mouth and held her lips around my cock for a few seconds before pulling back up again.

"This is where you belong," she moaned against my cock as she held it deep inside her mouth. "Your cock belongs here!"

"Oh fuck! This feels so good, Didi! Please don't stop!" I pleaded desperately as I felt my orgasm building up quickly.

She let go of my cock and looked up at me as she gave me a playful grin. "I think we need to up the stakes!" She said as she ran her tongue over her lips and slid off the bed.

She slid my cock between her tits and began to move them back and forth. My cock throbbed against her skin as I watched Pooja didi play with her tits. She was fucking incredible!

"You like this?" She asked as she looked at me. I nodded and smiled at her, causing her to giggle softly before sliding my cock back between her tits and continuing her titjob.

"Fuck!" I hissed as she ran her tits over my cock again and again. "Oh god!"

She kept rubbing her tits up and down my cock with her big tits, and I knew I couldn't hold it any longer. My cum shot out of my cock and splattered all over Pooja didi's face as she let out a slutty moan and continued to jack me off with her tits.

I closed my eyes and leaned back as the first wave of pleasure hit me. I could feel my cum spurting all over Didi's tits as she smiled at me with a mischievous grin.

I moaned loudly as I came over and over again. Her tits felt incredible against my cock, and I could feel the incredible pleasure as my orgasm rolled over me.

She held her tits tightly around my cock as my orgasm finally subsided. I let out a deep groan of satisfaction as I felt my cock slide between Pooja's soft, warm tits one last time.

She ran her fingers through the cum that covered her face, collecting some and licking her fingers seductively. "So yummy!" she giggled as she scooped up more of my cum and brought it to her lips to lick clean.

"I'm not done with you yet, baby." She whispered as she pushed me on my back. I fell on the bed with a grunt.

"God, you are beautiful," I groaned as I gazed at her body.

She was amazingly sexy and had a body that was fit for a goddess. Her massive tits were incredible. She pulled off her panties and sat between my legs. My cum was splattered all over her body, covering her beautiful tits and dripping down between her thighs. She was the most incredible sight I had ever seen in my life.

"You've made me very wet, Chotu," She murmured sexily as she slid two fingers inside her pussy and brought them out, glistening wet with her juices. She brought them up to my mouth and let me lick them clean.

Against all odds, my cock was already rock hard as I tasted her sweet juices on her fingers. I groaned with pleasure as I felt my cock pulse with desire once again.

She noticed it, too, smiled at me, got up from the bed, walked over to my wardrobe drawer, and returned with a tie in her hand. I noticed that it was the tie that she had bought for me for my college interviews.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked her with a smile.

"You'll find out." She giggled as she straddled my hips and placed the tie around my eyes. She tied it behind my head, leaving just a bit of space between my eye and the cloth. I couldn't see anything.

"Now you can't see. But you'll be able to feel everything." She whispered into my ear as she bit my ear lobe gently and moaned softly. "I'm going to fuck you now."

I let out a soft whimper of desire as I felt her move down and kiss my chest. I felt her hands caress my body gently as she kissed all over me, teasing my nipples with her fingers and causing my cock to grow even harder.

Her tongue left a trail of kisses across my chest and stomach. I felt her hot breath against my cock as she took it between her lips and sucked it gently. Her tongue was hot and wet as she sucked my cock back to full hardness.

"Mmm... This is a very nice cock!" She whispered as she let my cock slide out of her mouth. "So big and thick!"

"It's all yours, Pooja didi," I murmured as I lay back and felt her hot wet tongue tease the underside of my cock.

She kept licking and sucking my cock until I was again fully hard. I knew what was coming next and felt a surge of excitement in my gut at the thought of getting fucked by this beautiful woman.

She shifted up a bit, and I could hear the sound of her sliding her pussy over my hard cock. She slowly lowered herself onto me, and I felt my cock sink into her wet hot pussy. Not being able to see was making it so much more intense.

"Oh, God! Yes! It feels so good inside you!" I grunted as she slid more of my cock inside her. "You're so fucking tight, didi!"

"Fuck! Your cock feels incredible inside me, Chotu!" She hissed as she slowly lowered herself until she had all of me inside her.

She sat there for a minute with my cock buried deep inside her, feeling me fill her completely. I felt her lean forward and kiss me on the lips as she started to rock her hips slowly.

"Ohhh... baby, this feels so fucking good! Your cock is going to make me cum!" She moaned sexily against my lips.

Her tight pussy was wrapped around my cock as she began to ride me hard and fast. She lifted herself off me and slammed her body down, making me gasp in surprise.

"Oh fuck! It's so good!" She hissed as she rocked her hips up and down. I could hear her big tits slapping loudly against her body as she fucked me hard.

"Oh god! Fuck yes!" I moaned as I felt her sliding up and down my hard cock. Her pussy was amazingly hot and tight, and I could feel my cock throbbing deep inside her.

"You like this baby? You like the way your future wife is riding your cock?" She asked me seductively as she fucked me harder.

I could feel the soft skin of her perfect ass against my thighs as I sat there and let her fuck me hard. I couldn't believe how good she felt around my cock. She was fucking incredible!

She was driving me crazy as she continued to ride me hard. I reached up and grabbed her hips tightly as she continued to fuck me faster.

"Don't stop, Pooja didi!" I begged desperately.

She took hold of my wrists and pinned them down above my head as she fucked me harder. Her tits bounced sexily in front of my face, and her nipples brushed against my lips with each thrust.

I couldn't help myself; I leaned up completely blind and sucked on her nipple hard as she continued to slam her pussy down against my cock.

"Mmm... Oh yes, baby!" She moaned as she felt my mouth on her tits. I could hear her voice quiver with pleasure as she held me down and fucked me.

I ran my tongue all over her tits, licking and sucking on every inch of them, enjoying the soft sweet taste of her skin as I tasted her.

"Yes! Suck my tits!" She moaned loudly. I could tell she was enjoying it as much as I was. I bit her nipple gently, eliciting a sharp gasp of surprise and pleasure from her.

I loved being at her mercy like this, letting her take control. She had total control over me at the moment as she fucked me mercilessly, and I was enjoying every minute of it. She was so fucking sexy.

She continued to fuck me hard for several more minutes until I finally felt her pussy begin to tighten around my cock.

"Oh, baby! You're going to make me cum!" She groaned in a hoarse voice as her hips began to rock back and forth wildly. "Oh, my God! Yes! Fuck me, Chotu!"

"Cum on my cock, Didi!" I groaned as I felt her pussy begin to clench around my cock.

Her tight pussy seemed to be milking my cock as she came. "Yes! Fuck! I'm cumming!" She screamed with pleasure as she ground her hips down hard against me. Her pussy seemed to be trying to suck every last drop of my cum out of me as she came.

I couldn't hold out any longer as I felt my own orgasm building up quickly. "Oh fuck!" I hissed as my cum shot deep into her tight pussy. I moaned loudly as I felt my cock throb and spasm as it sent jets of hot cum deep into her pussy. I continued to cum inside her for several minutes until nothing was left.

Pooja didi was gasping for breath as she leaned forward on top of me and kissed me gently on the lips. "That was amazing, baby!"

She finally let go of my hands and pulled my blindfold off. We stared into each other eyes as we both basked in the afterglow of our orgasms. She smiled at me and stroked my cheek softly. I leaned into her hand as she continued to caress my cheek.

"I love you, Chhotu." She whispered softly, and I could feel my heart flutter as I looked into her eyes.

"I love you too, Didi." I said back to her with a smile.

She gave me a soft kiss, slid off my lap, and lay beside me. She pulled the covers over our naked bodies and snuggled close to me with her head on my shoulder.

"We've got some work to do." She murmured with a smile on her face.

I nodded. "I know, but it's going to be so much fun! You have no idea what kind of trouble we're going to cause for that bastard!"

"I think I can guess." She giggled and kissed me again. "Let's start planning the revenge!

As she kissed me softly on the neck, she whispered in my ear, "I meant what I said earlier, you know? Jhanvi deserves better than Kishore. She deserves a man who is smart, handsome, and kind. Not like that idiot. She is much too good for him."

I pulled Pooja didi closer and hugged her tightly. "You are amazing, Didi."

"Well, we've both loved you since we were kids," She giggled and kissed me on the lips. "I wont mind sharing you with her." She whispered as she bit my ear gently before giving it a slight lick.

"I can't believe you are ok with that!" I moaned with surprise as I felt Pooja Didi teasing me with her tongue.

"The last three days have the best of my life, Suraj. Being with you has made me realise just how much I love you." Pooja Didi said as she pressed her breasts against my body and looked into my eyes. "So I will be with you no matter what." She said and kissed me passionately once again before settling in my arms.

I smiled at her and pulled her closer. "I wish you could stay with me tonight." I whispered and kissed the top of her head softly.

She smacked me playfully on the head and looked at me with an affectionate smile. "Well, you better get started on that revenge you promised me if you want to spend the night with your sexy Bhabhi every day!"

I watched as she got up from the bed and started getting dressed to return home. "Don't worry, Didi. I've got everything in place now. Once Jhanvi is on our side, we will destroy the entire lot of them."

She finished putting her clothes on and gave me a naughty smile as she walked out the door. "Then I suggest you get started on seducing my little sister." She whispered and blew me a kiss as she headed out to get home.

12