Indian Harem Ch. 06

Story Info
Finally fucking my brother's wife
8.5k words
4.73
39.6k
33

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to stay in bed the following day and go through Nora's phone data that I had cloned the previous day. I had access to all her emails and messages, and digging through them kept me busy for a few hours.

Ravi had mentioned Nora's sister when they were in the study yesterday, so I decided to investigate whether he had any other leverage over her. If she had a secret sister, Nora was sure to be in touch with her. I checked out the contacts on her phone and found that there was 1 long call every week to someone named 'Sanya'. Nora had made sure to delete the WhatsApp chats, so I didn't get any help there.

I noted the number for now before checking out what else was there on the phone. Nora seemed to have made a booking at the Taj Hotel for the day, which was weird. But I realized what was up pretty soon as I opened her calendar.

Chalked in at 3pm was a "Client Meet with Kishore" meeting at the Taj. Looks like my stepmother was planning to fuck Kishore at 3. Interesting! Knowing where they were going to be opened up many possibilities for me now.

I also opened up all of Nora's messages and photos with Kishore and started to scroll through them. My name on the recent messages from last night caught my eye.

Nora: Jaanu, can't you convince him to drop Suraj from the project?

Kishore: I've tried, but Dad won't change his mind.

Nora: I don't like him. He could find out about us if he is around the office.

Kishore: You know I am willing to do anything for you, Nora. Leave it to me.

Nora:I've got a special surprise for you if you do!

Kishore: I can't wait for tomorrow. Same time at the Taj?

Nora: Of course, Baby. You can fuck my brains out as many times as you like tomorrow ;)

This was a big find; I quickly checked Ravi's schedule for the day and found that he had also blocked out the same time slot as Nora on his calendar. From his messages to Nora, I figured he liked keeping her on a short leash. He'd probably be hanging around the hotel and bugged the room to ensure everything happened as per his instructions.

An idea began forming in my mind, and I picked up my phone and quickly called Pooja Didi.

"What's up, chotu. Miss your future wife?" Her cute face lit up my screen as soon as she answered.

"You know it, Didi! Listen, can you do something for me today?" I asked with a cheeky grin.

She flashed me a naughty smile and batted her eyelids. "Oh really! And what would that be?"

"Can you drop by the office today and distract Ravi for the afternoon. I need him to be busy this afternoon and stuck with you the rest of the day." I explained to her.

Pooja didi pouted sadly. "I thought you'd want something naughty from your didi. Instead, you want me to spend time with Ravi?"

"I'll owe you one, did! Just pretend you're having lunch with Ravi or something like that." I assured her with a wink. "But please go to the office today."

"Ok. I will go there later in the afternoon. Love you, Chotu!" She replied happily and blew me a kiss before disconnecting the call.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in," I called out with a smile as I glanced up at the door from my laptop. Jhanvi stood at the door in a pink saree with a wide grin. "Hey!" She exclaimed shyly as she walked in, holding a breakfast tray.

I hurriedly closed down my laptop and slid it under the blanket. She glanced down at the laptop as she placed the tray on the table. "What are you working on?" She asked curiously with a soft frown.

"Oh, nothing. Just browsing through emails," I said casually and peeked at her while trying to act casual. She looked drop-dead gorgeous in that saree. Her long hair hung over her shoulders, and her tits looked absolutely amazing in that outfit.

"Showing off your muscles, huh" She joked playfully with a blush.

I usually slept shirtless in my boxers and hadn't changed yet. Her cheeks turned pink as she peeked down at my chest. Her eyes travelled down my abs, and she gulped nervously as her eyes grew wide in surprise. I realized she'd never seen me shirtless before, so I flexed a bit to show off.

"See anything you like?" I asked playfully as she gazed at my body appreciatively.

Jhanvi bit her lip nervously before sitting down on my bed beside me. "Maybe a little." She confessed with a giggle and rolled her eyes at herself. "You're lucky I'm married now." She said as she gazed at me dreamily. "I had no idea you were so... uhm... built." She murmured shyly as she admired my body some more.

She wasn't exactly subtle about her feelings, was she? This was a perfect opportunity, but I'd need to tread carefully for this to work. I had to ease into this slowly. I sat next to her and gently brushed a strand of hair off her cheek before turning towards her. I slid my hand along her thigh slowly.

Jhanvi gulped nervously as she watched my hand travel up her thighs until it reached her waist. I caressed her bare skin with my fingertips as we sat side by side on the bed.

"Suraj! Nooo... we can't..." She whispered softly as she gazed into my eyes. She looked conflicted between desire and fear. I could feel her soft, warm skin under my fingers; she smelled so good that it made me crazy with lust.

"Why not, Jhanvi? We had a deal." I asked as I leaned closer to her. I ran a finger over her lips gently and then across her cheek. She shivered with anticipation as she stared at me with wide eyes.

"I was going crazy with guilt last night! What if Kishore found out?" She stammered as she bit her lip nervously. "I shouldn't have let you kiss me like that yesterday!"

"Then why did you?" I asked curiously, tracing my fingers across her waist and stomach. I watched her shudder at the touch of my fingertips on her skin.

Jhanvi turned away from me with a blush, and I could see she was breathing hard as she closed her eyes and fought off her urge to succumb to temptation.

She took a deep breath, slowly opened her eyes, and looked at me pleadingly. "Suraj, we can't do this. Not anymore. I'm your Bhabhi now. You know Kishore would kill me if he found out I kissed you," She said and paused to take another deep breath. "I've missed you so much for the last three years, and I just got swept away in my feelings yesterday..." Her voice trailed off in a whisper.

"It was the same for me." I murmured as I reached out to stroke her cheek again gently. "I'm sorry if I went too far yesterday. But I couldn't help myself, Jhanvi! You know you were my first love!"

She bit her lip and glanced at me nervously. "You are making this very difficult for me," she confessed in a shaky voice as she ran a hand through her long hair and looked down at her lap with a sigh of frustration. "Why do you have to be so perfect?" She added in a whisper, looking like she was on the verge of tears.

I pulled her close into a hug before she could say another word, and she let out a little squeal of surprise as she found herself wrapped up in my strong arms. "Relax, Jhanvi," I whispered into her ear and held her tightly against me. She sighed softly as I stroked her back gently with my fingers.

I slowly loosened my grip around her body and gazed into her eyes. "You don't need to worry anymore," I said softly, pressing my forehead against hers and closing my eyes. "I'll never do anything you don't want." I murmured, holding her warm body in my arms.

She smiled shyly at me before breaking away from our embrace and moving away from the bed. "I'm sorry if I led you along, Suraj." She said with a sad note in her voice.

"It's ok; I still want to spend time with my best friend, though." I replied and gave her an understanding smile.

We sat quietly as I had breakfast for some time, not saying a word. We just enjoyed each other's company. After I was done eating, Jhanvi stood up and glanced down at me one last time with a playful grin on her face.

"Do you like what you see?" I asked with a cocky grin and flexed my arm muscles again to show off for her. She laughed and rolled her eyes at me, "You're impossible! Put on a shirt." She said, shaking her head with a small smile.

I got off the bed and dressed slowly before returning to look at her. She was standing by the door waiting for me as she bit her lip nervously. "Thank you for understanding, Suraj." She murmured softly as we walked out of my bedroom together.

"I've already forgotten it, Jhanvi!" I assured her as I walked with her downstairs towards the dining room.

"What do you want to do today?" she asked as she looked at me.

"Well, let's go out and have some chat first at Chatori Chats. Just like old times?" I suggested as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and guided her into the dining room.

"Oh my God, yes! We used to eat there every Friday after school." She squealed excitedly as she gave me a hug. "Ok then. Let me just change quickly, and I will be right out." She said and hurried back upstairs to get changed.

"I'll get a car out." I shouted after her as I turned and walked out of the house towards our cars. I thought about the turn of events again in my head as I waited for her.

Getting Jhanvi on my side was very important in order to blackmail Kishore. He'd bluff and convince his way out of any evidence, even video, if it was just him vs me. He's just claimed I'd morphed the images somehow. But getting Jhanvi involved meant he couldn't brush us off with a mere denial.

I wasn't going to expose him right away, though; I would just blackmail him when the time was right. I needed him to make a mistake at work so I could ruin his reputation both in the business and at home.

I was lost in thought when I heard footsteps behind me; I turned around, smiling, "Wow! You look stunning." I said, and she smiled shyly as we walked back towards the car.

She wore tight jeans and a blue buttoned top, making her boobs look amazing. Her hair fell over her shoulders and swayed as she moved. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I tried to keep my eyes on her face and not let them wander over her body, but it was tough.

"Thank you," she replied, looking pleased with herself as she got into the car's passenger seat. "Now stop staring at me, or we'll never make it out of here." She giggled playfully as I closed the door for her.

I sat down in the driver's seat and grinned at her. God, she was sexy. "Have you been there recently?" I asked as I pulled onto the road and headed towards the restaurant.

"Pooja didi and I were there just two weeks ago," She replied with a nod as she gazed out the window at the scenery. "You remember how she used to treat us there sometimes." She said, glancing over at me with a smile. "You'll love it. The food hasn't changed at all!"

She continued to chat happily about all the old memories we had from high school until we reached our destination. I parked the car in the parking lot outside and got out quickly to open the door for her. She smiled sweetly as I took her hand and helped her out of the car. "My, what a gentleman! Kishore would have never opened the door for me."

The restaurant wasn't busy, so I managed to get a table near the window. We took our seats. We ordered our food right away when the waiter came by to ask us what we wanted. I decided to go for a pav bhaji, while Jhanvi chose the tawa pulao.

"It feels like old times sitting here with you again, Suraj!" She said with a shy grin. "I think we had our first date here..." She added as she blushed slightly and smiled at me. "You were so cute back then! All shy around girls and everything."

I smiled at her fondly as we reminisced over old memories together. "You were a complete tease back then, though. Always trying to flirt with me and stuff." I replied playfully as I teased her.

She blushed once again before giving me an indignant look. "I did not!" She protested as she sat back in her seat.

"Did too!" I shot back at her with a playful grin, causing her to roll her eyes at me with a little smile on her lips.

The afternoon was quite fun, and the food tasted just as good as I remembered it to be. After we'd finished eating, we continued talking about old times as we sipped on our drinks. It was great spending time with her like this again.

"This has been amazing," Jhanvi said as she glanced over at me from across the table. "So what next have you planned for your bhabhi." She added, grinning at me.

"Well... I hardly have any clothes left which fit me properly. My old shirts are too tight. I was hoping you could help me shop for a bit."

"Oooh, I'd love that!" Jhanvi squealed excitedly with a little laugh of delight. "Where do you want to go."

"Well, what about Church Street, the mall opposite Taj has some good stores if I remember right."

We were soon pulling out of the parking lot, heading towards church street mall. Jhanvi was having a blast, rushing me from store to store and getting me some good clothes. I was having fun too, but soon it was around 2.30pm, and I kept glancing at my phone. I was tracking Nora's location on it. She was going to reach the hotel in 5 mins. Per their texts, she would head up first, and then he would arrive 15 mins later to avoid suspicion.

I also messaged Pooja Didi and got a text back "He's busy with me. Don't worry."

As soon as Nora entered the hotel, I nudged Jhanvi. "Hey, can we take a break? What do you say we go to the cafe in the Taj and get something cool to drink."

Jhanvi pouted and sighed loudly with frustration. "Oh, come on! You've only got a few more shops to go!" She complained but agreed after some convincing from me.

The cafe was at the front of the hotel, and we made sure to take a seat where we could see everyone who entered the hotel. We took a seat and chatted as we waited for our drinks.

"So, how are things with Kishore?" I asked her. I'd already figured they had some issues. Pooja Didi mentioned it yesterday.

"Well... It's not bad, actually," she replied with a soft smile. "He's just been swamped lately and hasn't been able to spend much time together." She said with a small sigh. "I was actually asking him to come home early today for a Friday night date, but he said he has some meeting at the other end of town and will reach home very late!"

This is what I wanted to hear!

"Maybe he's cheating on you? How can someone skip a date with a wife like you." I suggested playfully and looked at her, waiting to see how she'd react.

Jhanvi sat silently for a minute, chewing over what I'd just said, before looking back at me with wide eyes. "No! Kishore would never cheat on me!" She protested and looked genuinely hurt by my suggestion.

As if on cue, I spotted Kishore walking towards the reception. He looked smart in his business suit and tie. I glanced at Jhanvi, but she hadn't seen her husband as she stared into space, thinking about what I had just said.

"Isn't that Kishore?" I muttered loudly.

Jhanvi looked up just in time to see her husband. "What is he doing here? He's supposed to be at a meeting..." She mumbled as we watched him from our seats.

Kishore didn't notice us, though. He just walked to the reception, spoke a few words, and collected a key card from them.

Jhanvi and I watched him enter the lift and disappear from sight. "Maybe he's got a meeting here?" I suggested.

"He went up to the hotel suites. Not the conference rooms or the club!" She murmured as she took out her phone. She typed something and pressed the send button. A reply came back after a while.

"He says he's at Mall Road. Why's he lying to me?" She said, looking confused as she frowned at the screen of her phone.

She began to type a reply and sent it to him when I grabbed her hand. "Jhanvi, let's follow him."

She hesitated for a minute before nodding. We got up quietly and left the cafe. We went to the reception. I already knew their room number from the messages, but I had to pretend to not know anything.

"Wait here, Jhanvi. They'll usually not disclose the room. Let me try something," I said and went over to the reception. She nodded at me and waited, looking worried.

I just walked to the reception and handed her my adhaar card. "I've a booking for today, under the name Suraj for room 616." I'd already booked the room adjacent to their room. The receptionist glanced at the card and typed on his keyboard. He handed me the keycard, and I headed back to Jhanvi.

"I found his floor but not his room. But they won't let us in without a booking, so I got the room on the floor." I explained as we made our way towards the elevators. We stood outside the room with no sign of Kishore.

Jhanvi kept typing and sending messages furiously on her phone. "Kishore isn't replying to me," she mumbled in confusion as we watched the numbers above the elevator doors change.

"Let's wait in our room; I'll stand by the door and keep an eye on the hallway." I suggested. Jhanvi sat on the bed looking devastated as I stood by the door. It was a long hour of silence until something finally happened. Nora came out of the room and walked to the elevator. I watched from the crack of our door as she left.

"Come here, Jhanvi!" I said, gesturing for her to join me. As soon as Jhanvi came over, we saw Kishore emerge from the room, adjusting his tie and walking to the elevator. The bastard didn't even bother closing the door to his room behind him. Jhanvi had tears in her eyes as she watched him adjust his zipper before entering the lift. "God! How could he do this to me?" She sobbed as she hid her face in her hands.

"He's left the door open. Come on!" I said and took her hand gently in mine. I led her into his room. The room was empty, but it was obvious they had been doing things while he was there. The bed had been messed up, with the duvet on the floor. A bottle of wine lay half-empty on the table.

Jhanvi broke down in tears when we went in. Her phone rang. She glanced at it and checked the caller ID. It was Kishore finally calling her back. I took her phone away from her before she could pick it up. I put it on silent and kept it aside.

She looked devastated as she sat on the bed, staring blankly at nothing. She couldn't take it. The truth hurt too much for her to bear. "Come here." I whispered softly as I pulled her close against my chest. She cried on my shoulder as she sobbed in frustration.

I held her tightly as she trembled in my arms. "Let's get out of here, Jhanvi. Let's go back to our room." I suggested.

She sniffled a bit and nodded, wiping away her tears as she got off the bed, and we headed back to our room. She sat beside me on the edge of the bed, and I gave her a glass of water to calm her down. "How could he do this to me?" she asked softly with a broken voice as she looked up at me through teary eyes.

"It's not your fault Jhanvi," I replied sympathetically as I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close. "You didn't deserve any of this." I whispered into her ear before placing a soft kiss on her cheek. "Come here!"

She moved over to cuddle in my lap as I stroked her hair softly. "It's not your fault that Kishore is cheating on you." I said softly as I kissed her forehead tenderly.

"I... I can't believe I was guilty about our kiss when he's been fucking another woman behind my back..." she mumbled in frustration.

"Kishore will regret what he has done to you, Jhanvi," I whispered against her ear as she clung tightly to my body. I leaned down and gave her a soft peck on the lips before resting my forehead against hers. "I promise I'll make him pay."

Her lip quivered a bit as she struggled to hold back her tears. "I'm a mess. I must look so ugly right now!" She sobbed as she looked into my eyes.

"You're still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I whispered as I leaned forward and brushed my lips against hers.

Her eyes widened with surprise for a second, but she relaxed almost instantly and let her eyes close. She returned my kiss, softly at first, then more aggressively, as I felt her body tremble with emotion. She parted her lips, allowing my tongue to explore her mouth tentatively. My hands held her face as I deepened our kiss, drawing out a soft moan of pleasure from her throat.