Indian Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls tightened up as I felt myself getting close to cumming. I could feel it coming, and it was going to be a powerful release. "Take my big fucking load, Jhanvi," I hissed through clenched teeth, thrusting upwards into her one last time and then spilling every drop of my semen inside her.

I shuddered violently as I came, gripping her tight hips as I pumped load after load of hot cum into her warm pussy. She trembled violently against me as she felt my hot sperm splashing against the walls of her insides. "Aaaaahhhhh!!!" she cried out, digging her nails into my skin as she held onto me tightly.

We collapsed together onto the bed as our orgasms finally subsided, panting heavily with exhaustion as we lay there together.

Jhanvi kissed me deeply, lovingly, as she smiled at me with adoring eyes. "Oh, my God! That was amazing." She whispered, squeezing me tightly in her arms. Her lips moved to my neck and started kissing me softly. "Thank you for making me feel so good," she murmured as she pulled me closer towards her body and closed her eyes happily.

We cuddled together quietly for some time, enjoying the feeling of one another's bodies against each other, until I heard the phone buzzing on the couch once again.

"Ah, he's calling again!" Jhanvi sighed tiredly.

"Don't worry about it... Let him wonder why his wife isn't answering the call from her husband," I said, wrapping my arms around her warm body. We lay in bed for a few minutes basking in the afterglow of our lovemaking.

"What did we just do?" She murmured in a daze as she softly ran her hand through my hair. "It was so wrong... but it felt so good. Do you regret it?"

"Do you?" I asked, gazing into her eyes.

She smiled at me, shaking her head gently. "No way," she whispered as she looked into my eyes. "I think I love you." She added with a soft blush as she lowered her gaze shyly.

"I love you too," I replied softly, pulling her close against my chest and kissing her lips tenderly. "I love you so much, Jhanvi..." I whispered in her ear.

She pulled back and stared into my eyes for some time before she spoke. "What do we do now?" She asked quietly.

I knew what she meant. She was married, and she couldn't just run off with me.

"Do you trust me?" I asked, brushing my finger against her cheek.

She nodded slowly before leaning over to kiss me lovingly on the lips. "Of course!" She replied as our lips parted.

"Then don't say anything to Kishore. Leave everything to me." I said as she gave me a confused look. "Just trust me; I'll make you mine forever, Jhanvi." I whispered softly as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I'll do anything for you, Suraj." She murmured as she snuggled up against me. I kissed her forehead and held her tightly against my body.

***

It was close to 7.30 by the time we reached home. Luckily no one had reached home yet.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jhanvi asked as we stopped outside their bedroom. Her hand trembled slightly as she squeezed it in her grip.

"Trust me." I replied as I looked deep into her eyes. She smiled softly, then nodded before pushing open the door and stepping inside. I quickly went to Kishore's desk and opened up his laptop. I installed my spyware program, creating a copy of all his files to my cloud storage. After that, I set it to automatically back up every 2 hours.

After I was done, I turned around to Jhanvi and softly kissed her. "He will never know," I whispered softly as she clung to me desperately for reassurance.

"I can't believe he was cheating on you," I said as I pulled back, caressing her cheek gently. "You deserved better. He doesn't deserve a woman like you, Jhanvi." She blushed with embarrassment, smiling shyly at my compliments.

"Thank you!" She replied in an adorable tone. "I love you so much!" Her lips brushed against mine as we kissed deeply. "I wish we could stay like this, but I need to go make dinner." She murmured as she pulled away.

We went down to the kitchen. We flirted and kissed each other while she prepared the meal until Tara walked into the room looking dishevelled. "Hey guys..." she greeted us both tiredly.

"Hey, didi! You look exhausted. Did you have fun at Raj's place?" Jhanvi asked her with a cheeky grin.

Tara rolled her eyes playfully, "Shut up... He can be such an asshole sometimes. I need a break from him." She complained before letting suddenly deciding on something. "I think I'll skip dinner and go to bed early today."

"Are you sure you don't want to join us? The food will be done soon," Jhanvi suggested as she nodded and headed towards the stairs.

"Nah... I just need a break from Raj, so Disha and I have planned a hiking trip this weekend. I need to leave first thing in the morning." Tara replied with a yawn before disappearing upstairs.

Everyone else arrived for dinner shortly later. It was very fun for me as I got to sit in front of Kishore, smiling cheekily, knowing that I had fucked his wife today. It had been a great day! However, the cherry on top came at the end when Dad told us that he, Kishore, Nora and Ravi were leaving for Mumbai this weekend for some important meeting.

With Tara's hike and their trip, I was going to be alone all weekend with Pooja Didi and Jhanvi. I could not have asked for better timing!

***

The clock chimed at 12am, and I was alone in my room. I was watching a movie when someone knocked on my door. I opened it to find Jhanvi standing there looking beautiful, wearing a pink nightie.

She looked gorgeous with her long hair flowing down her shoulders, and her plump lips pouted as she gave me a seductive smile.

"Your bhabhi is lonely and needs her devar ji to keep her warm," she said, standing on her toes to kiss my cheek. I stared at her with my mouth gaping open and nodded as she pushed her way into my room.

Heck of a way to start the weekend!