Indian Harem Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Didi pulled back breathlessly, gazing up at my face; she knew I was close as she whispered, "Jhanvi... Suraj is close!" Jhanvi nodded as she wrapped her lips around my cock and her tongue began teasing my cock head.

"Fuck, girls... Ahhh... You two sluts look amazing." I groaned as Didi stroked my cock while Jhanvi deep-throated me.

I groaned and arched my back, "Jhanvi... Didi... Ahhh Fuck... I'm going to cum!" I cried out, my cock throbbing as I exploded, my cum erupting from my cock and filling Jhanvi's mouth as Pooja Didi stroked my cock eagerly.

Jhanvi whimpered and swallowed my cum eagerly, her throat bulging as she gulped down my cum. Didi looked at her sister, as she swallowed my cum like a cumslut, Didi leaned in, lapping up whatever cum spilt from her younger sister's lips.

Finally, Pooja Didi pulled back breathlessly, her cheeks bright red, "Suraj, that was amazing!" she whispered as Jhanvi popped her lips off my cock and gave me her cute dimpled smile, her lips coated in saliva and my cum.

She opened her mouth and showed me the thick load of cum that was pooled in her mouth. Jhanvi looked at her sister who was looking, "Open your mouth, Didi!"

Pooja Didi winked and opened her mouth as Jhanvi spat my cum into her elder sister's mouth. The thick pool of cum oozed out of her lips and dripped onto her chin as Pooja Didi closed her mouth and began gulping down my cum eagerly.

Didi moaned and swallowed my cum, as she gulped down my cum eagerly. Pooja Didi eventually opened her mouth, her lips coated in drool and cum as she gave us a cum stained smile, "Jhanvi... Suraj's cum tasted amazing!"

Jhanvi giggled and leaned in, beginning to lap up the cum on her elder sister's chin and kiss her deeply, their tongues gliding around each other as they swapped my cum across their tongues.

They eventually broke apart after a minute of the hottest girl-girl kiss I had ever seen, "Mmm... so thick and creamy..." Jhanvi whispered breathlessly, wiping my cum from her chin and licking her fingers eagerly.

"Master, did you like watching us share your cum?!" Didi asked with a naughty grin as she gazed up at me.

"Didi... Ahhh... You two sluts looked amazing." I groaned as Pooja Didi got up and straddled my lap eagerly, her saree falling over my shoulders

Both sisters got up and sat beside me breathlessly and hugged me, "I hope we took care of your anger properly, Suraj?" Jhanvi teased me.

"That's the best anger management technique I have ever seen." I winked and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.

We quickly adjusted our clothes and got ready to go back down. Jhanvi and Pooja Didi checked themselves in Karan's mirror, making sure that they looked presentable before we headed downstairs.

As we again entered the hall, we bumped into Mr. Thapar, "Suraj! Feeling better now?" Mr Thapar asked.

"Much better, Mr. Thapar. Thank you!" I replied with a smile as Mr Thapar patted me on the back and gestured towards Pooja Didi and Jhanvi, "Suraj, those two beauties seem to be very protective of you!"

I nodded with a smile, "Yea, Mr Thapar. They're like family to me!"

Mr Thapar laughed and nodded, "Good! Well, don't leave without saying goodbye, Suraj. Enjoy the party!" As Mr Thapar left, Pooja Didi whispered, "See Suraj. Nothing bad happened."

Jhanvi nodded and grinned, "If he only knew what kind of family bonding was going on inside."

I rolled my eyes and led both sisters to the bar counter, getting a couple of drinks for us. We spent the rest of the evening mingling with Dad's colleagues and potential clients before heading home.

***

Monday Morning: 8 am

"I told you two to let me sleep last night!" I groaned as I struggled with my tie in front of the mirror. It was the first day of work, and I would be late if we didn't leave by 8.30.

The perfect bahu that she was, Pooja didi was already dressed in a sophisticated pencil skirt and top. She was putting on the final touches of her make-up beside me, "Suraj, we couldn't help it. We needed our daily dose of your cock!" she smirked, adjusting her ear-rings.

Jhanvi came out of the bathroom in her bathrobe and giggled, "Suraj, stop complaining. We helped you relax before your first day!"

"Yea, Suraj. You loved every second of it!" Pooja Didi said with a naughty grin as she applied her eyeliner.

I continued struggling with my tie and eventually gave up, throwing it aside. Pooja Didi glanced at me and rolled her eyes, "Suraj... Come here!" She grabbed me and began adjusting my tie expertly.

Jhanvi giggled, squeezed past me, and opened her cupboard, picking out a pair of panties and a bra to wear. She dropped her bathrobe on the floor and began dressing up before us.

I tried not to stare at Jhanvi's sexy breasts as Pooja Didi fixed my tie, "There! It's done." she whispered. She then smacked me playfully on the back of my head. "Only an idiot can mess up tying a tie, Suraj!"

I beamed at her and kissed Didi on the lips, "Thanks, Didi. You're the best!"

Pooja Didi grinned and picked up her bag, "Come on, Suraj. I'll get the car out front." As Didi left the bedroom, Jhanvi approached me with a comfortable pair of pyjamas, her hair done up in a neat ponytail.

Jhanvi gazed at me, "Suraj, you look so handsome." She said as she straightened out my tie.

I looked at that cute angelic face and couldn't resist as I leaned in and kissed Jhanvi, "This has been the best weekend of my life, Jhanvi."

Jhanvi blushed and giggled, "Mine too, Suraj. Now, come on! Pooja Didi must be waiting outside!" She grabbed my hand and led me downstairs. As we reached the hallway, Pooja Didi honked the horn impatiently, "Come on. Suraj! You're going to be late!" Didi yelled out from the driveway.

"Coming!" I called out, grabbing my keys and phone as Jhanvi waved goodbye, "Have a great first day, Suraj!" I grinned and got into the passenger seat beside Pooja Didi, and we sped off towards my office.

***

To say that it was awkward at the office would be an understatement. Pooja Didi and I had been assigned an office on Dad's orders, but it seemed that Kishore and Ravi had instructed it to be a corner office away from everyone else. They seemed to want to isolate me.

"Not bad, Suraj. This office looks nice!" Pooja Didi said with a smile, gazing around our new office. It was pretty bare except for an enormous mahogany desk with one chair on either side for Pooja Didi and me. We had been allocated company laptops, and the IT team had already set them up.

"Yeah, I guess so. However, Kishore and Ravi probably wanted us as far away from everyone else." I replied with a shrug as I sat behind my desk. "I doubt anyone even comes down this side of the floor, Didi."

"You know, there IS something that having a corner, hidden office is good for." Pooja Didi asked with a wink as she approached my desk and sat on my lap.

I grinned and put my arms around Didi's waist, gazing up at her, "And what might that be, Pooja Didi?!" I asked with a grin.

Pooja Didi wrapped her arms around my neck seductively, "It gives us privacy to make out." she whispered sensually as she leaned in and kissed me.

We made out breathlessly for a few minutes before breaking apart, "Didi, we should focus on work." I groaned as Pooja Didi got off my lap and gave me a cute little pout, "Fine, Suraj. Be boring." she said as she took her seat.

My email was full of introductory emails from various department heads welcoming me to the company. I was the Boss's son, and people were being extra friendly. I checked in and set up a meeting with the marketing team at 12 before getting down to the real task at hand.

My real purpose in joining the company was to find dirt on Ravi and Kishore. Once I was on the office hardline network, bypassing the firewalls and accessing most department files was easy. However, the sheer amount of data meant I was looking for a needle in a haystack. I needed some lead to follow to figure out the extent of embezzlement.

My mind went back to Rohan Oberoi's words from last night. He had mentioned Ravi's name. There could be something there; I set up a search for mention of his company name and found something immediately.

There were a few files in our marketing files which mentioned his name. Still, I discounted those as they were likely to be competitor analyses or new campaigns targeting the competition.

There were, however, some regular invoices that bore his company's name. This was weird as we did not do any business directly with the Oberoi's. I tried to access the files, but there were no digital copies; only the records mentioned the names. Ravi had probably ensured that these invoices were kept safer if kept offline.

I looked up at Didi, who had already started work on the marketing project, "Didi, I think I found something interesting." I whispered. Didi looked up from her laptop and approached my desk, "What is it, Suraj?"

"Call it a hunch, but let me double-check it. Wait here; I'll need to talk to the accounts team first." I said and rushed out to the accounts department.

However, I hit a dead end in the accounts department. The manager, Narayan, refused to give me access to the files without Ravi's approval. It was frustrating, but I could not force him without raising suspicion.

"Did you get it?" Pooja Didi asked eagerly as I returned.

"No. Accounts won't release the file without Ravi's approval. Narayan is already giving me the stink eye because I requested the file." I replied with a shrug.

Didi smirked and unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her top, "I think this is a task for me. Come on, let me show you how it's done.". Pooja Didi got up, adjusted her skirt, and confidently walked out of the office.

I followed her sexy ass to the accounts department and watched curiously from afar as Pooja Didi flirted with Narayan shamelessly. Narayan was an older guy who had probably been with the company for decades, and I could tell that Didi had caught him off guard with her sultry behaviour.

Narayan was completely charmed as Pooja Didi leaned in and whispered something. His gaze immediately went to Pooja Didi's cleavage, and he blushed furiously. Didi then casually placed her hand on his arm and squeezed it gently. Narayan gulped nervously and nodded as Didi whispered something to him.

Pooja Didi turned around and smiled at me triumphantly as she walked back towards me. "Suraj, let's go!" Didi whispered as she grabbed my arm and dragged me back to our office.

"Did you get it? What did you tell the guy?" I asked Didi eagerly as soon as we reached our office.

Pooja Didi grinned and said, "Wait and watch Suraj!" as she sat behind her desk and logged back into her laptop. Around half an hour later, an office boy dropped off two big folders in our office.

"Narayan sir asked me to share these copies with you, Madamji." The office boy blushed as Pooja Didi winked at him.

I quickly flipped open the folder, "Didi... You're amazing! Narayan just gave you the files!"

Pooja Didi smirked and nodded, "Suraj, I just flirted with him a bit, and he melted like putty!" she giggled.

I quickly scanned through the file, "Didi... This is it! These files mention payments to the Oberoi group!" I whispered, a big smile on my face.

Pooja Didi came over to my desk excitedly, "Suraj, you did it! What could Ravi be hiding?!"

"I don't know yet, but we now have a lead to follow," I replied with a grin. Over the next few hours, I discovered that Ravi was funnelling a significant sum each month into what looked like an escrow account. However, I could not find out what the money was being used for or if the funds in the escrow account had been accessed yet.

Pooja Didi looked at me worriedly, "Suraj, why would Ravi keep moving such a large amount of money?"

"I don't know, Didi... Maybe blackmail? Embezzlement? There's only one person who knows." I replied thoughtfully as I shut down my laptop.

"Who? Suraj?" Pooja Didi asked curiously.

"Ravi! There is a limit to what I can access remotely. These bank servers are impregnable. I've already hacked Ravi's passwords, but I need access to his phone for the OTP to log in to the site." I explained.

Didi thought about it for a few minutes and nodded, "Well, Ravi carries his phone everywhere. Even in the bathroom. If we could somehow get a hold of it..."

"Exactly, Didi! However, stealing his phone will be difficult." I replied thoughtfully.

Pooja Didi frowned and thought about it for a few minutes, "How long do you need his phone for?"

"At Least half an hour, Didi. Once I get access to the account, I intend to empty it if possible. I can see that the last payment went through last week, and the next isn't due till next month. I doubt Ravi checks the account unless he receives a payment. If I empty it today, it gives us a month until Ravi finds out." I explained.

Pooja Didi thought about it and nodded, "OK, Suraj. Let me see what I can do!"

Just then, my phone buzzed, and I saw that we were late for the marketing meeting. I grinned and grabbed Didi's hand, "Come on, Didi. The marketing team awaits!"

Pooja Didi rolled her eyes and smiled, "Let's see what these guys want to show us, Suraj!" as she followed me to the meeting room.

The marketing department comprised 8 guys, all young guys around my age. The department head introduced himself as Prateek and shook my hand enthusiastically, "Suraj! Nice to finally meet you!!"

"Nice to meet you too, Prateek!" I replied with a smile.

Prateek gestured to Pooja Didi, "And this beautiful lady must be Mrs. Patel?"

"I prefer to go by Pooja. A pleasure to meet you, Prateek!" Pooja Didi said with a polite smile.

We took our seats as Prateek launched a PowerPoint presentation, "So Suraj and Pooja Didi, we've been tasked to generate ideas to increase sales. Our current campaign has run its course and needs some fresh ideas. We were hoping that you both could provide some insights."

The following 2 hours were torture, as Prateek and his team presented idea after idea, which was mostly terrible. By the time we were done, Prateek and his team seemed happy that they had shown Everything, and I had managed to avoid insulting them by nodding and smiling.

Pooja Didi noticed my frustration and interrupted Prateek, "Guys, I'm sorry, but Suraj and I need to return to our office. We'll review your ideas and provide feedback by tomorrow, Prateek!"

Prateek nodded, "Of course, Pooja. We're thrilled you came for this meeting!"

Pooja Didi grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the meeting room, "Suraj, those guys were wasting our time!" Didi exclaimed as we walked back to our office.

I sighed and nodded, "Those guys have zero creativity, Didi. If that's the quality of work Kishore is allowing them to produce, our sales will tank!"

"We can always fix that, Suraj. Give them some direction later!" Pooja Didi said with a smirk.

As we entered our office, I mischievously pulled Pooja Didi closer, "Didi, I think we've gotten enough work done for today. I'm in the mood for a treat!" I whispered as I kissed her on her cheeks.

Pooja Didi pouted with a seductive smile and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Suraj, you've been a good boy today. What kind of treat are you craving?!"

"I want you! I want to lick your pussy and make you cum." I whispered as I kissed her eagerly, my tongue gliding along Didi's.

Pooja Did smiled and pulled back breathlessly, "You've earned it, baby! But isn't it too risky?" Didi whispered.

I grinned and pushed Didi into her chair as I ducked under the desk, "Didi, we're in the back office, remember. No one will come here!" I whispered as I spread Didi's legs and began pulling her skirt up her thighs.

"Suraj, this is so naughty! Ahhh... Mmmm..." Pooja Did gasped as I bunched up her skirt around her waist and began running my hands along Didi's sexy legs. "Someone might...mmm... come in," Didi whispered, her eyes glazed over.

"Didi, I can't wait any longer," I whispered as I hooked her panties and began pulling them down Didi's sexy legs. Pooja Did gasped as I pulled her panties off and stuffed them in my pocket. "Suraj, someone might hear us!" Didi whispered, her cheeks bright red with desire.

"Then let them, Didi. You're my slut, and you're going to moan like one!" I whispered as I began licking along her inner thighs.

"Suraj... Ahhh... Mmmm..." Didi moaned, her fingers gliding through my hair as I began kissing along Didi's inner thighs.

Didi gasped and spread her legs as I began licking her pussy eagerly. Pooja Didi threw her head back and moaned, "Suraj... Ahhh... You're such a naughty boy!" she whimpered as my tongue glided towards her pussy.

My tongue glided along her pussy and flicked her clit eagerly as my fingers played with her tits, squeezing them through her blouse as she gazed down at me with a naughty grin, "Master, lick my pussy! Ahhh..." she whimpered.

"Didi, you taste amazing. I love how you moan." I whispered as I began licking her pussy more vigorously, my tongue flicking her clit.

Pooja Didi groaned and arched her back, her fingers entangled in my hair as she pushed her pussy into my face, "Suraj... Ahhh... Fuck... Lick my pussy baby!" she moaned.

My fingers unbuttoned Didi's blouse and squeezed her tits through her lacy black bra as I gazed up at her, my tongue gliding along her clit. Pooja moaned and gazed down at me, her cheeks bright red as she played with her nipples, "Master, you make me feel so good. Ahhh..." she whimpered.

I continued teasing and licking Didi's pussy, my fingers pulling down the cups of her bra as her big tits sprung free. Pooja Did gasped as my tongue began flicking her clit more rapidly, "Suraj... Ahhh... I'm going to cum! Ahhh..." she whimpered, her nipples rock hard as I squeezed her tits eagerly.

Her shirt buttons were undone halfway down until her navel and tits were exposed. Pooja Didi moaned and gazed down at me with a naughty grin; her hands ran along her hair and chest as I continued licking her pussy.

"Master... Ahhhh... Your tongue feels amazing!" she moaned when suddenly we were interrupted by three sharp knocks on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Pooja Did gasped and gazed down at me, her eyes wide with panic, "Suraj, hide!" she whispered desperately as she tried to make her hair presentable and button her blouse.

I ducked under Didi's desk and hid between her thighs. Pooja Didi gasped, "Come in!"

I gazed up at Didi's sexy tits, which were still exposed, as the door opened, and a gruff male voice said, "Hello, Pooja Madam. I hope I wasn't disturbing you. I just wanted to check in to see if you got all the files you needed."

It was that fucking pervert, Narayan!

Pooja didi smiled awkwardly and nodded, "Yes, Narayan. Suraj and I just finished reviewing them." she said as Narayan's eyes roamed over Didi's chest, "Pooja, Madam, you look quite flushed. Is Everything alright?!."

I looked up and saw that Pooja didi hadn't really buttoned up fully, nor had she had a chance to pull up her bra cups. Her big sexy tits were still exposed. Didi nodded and replied, "Everything's fine, Narayan. I just got a bit exhausted from reviewing the files."

Narayan took a seat casually in the visitor's chair. Pooja Did gasped and gazed down at me between her thighs. I grinned and began licking Didi's pussy once more, my tongue flicking her clit eagerly.

Didi gasped and threw her head back as Narayan asked, "Pooja Madam, are you OK?!"

Pooja Didi bit her lips and nodded, "I'm fine, Narayan. Just a bit warm." she whispered, her nipples rock hard as I flicked her clit.

"Pooja Madam, you look gorgeous. I can't believe Ravi sir has such a lovely wife!" Narayan whispered, his gaze fixated on Didi's tits.