Indian Harem Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pooja didi bit her lips to muffle a moan and gazed down at me, her eyes pleading for mercy as I kissed along the inside of her thighs. Narayan continued talking, "Pooja Madam, If you ever need any help, then you can always come to me." he said as Didi gasped once more as my tongue flicked her clit.

Pooja Did leaned back in her chair and nodded, her cheeks bright red with desire, "Thank you... Ahhh... Narayan." Didi whimpered, her fingers running through her hair as she tried to maintain her composure. "I'm...mm... sure. I will be cumming...ahhh... very, very soon." Didi moaned, her cheeks bright red as Narayan gazed at her tits.

Having her pussy licked while talking to Narayan was driving Didi crazy with desire. Her pussy juices dripped down my tongue as Narayan asked, "Pooja Madam, Is Suraj sir settling in well?"

Didi groaned and gazed down at me between her thighs, her eyes begging me to stop as I continued licking her pussy. Didi nodded and gasped, "I'm sure... Ahhh... Suraj is enjoying working here, Narayan." she moaned.

Narayan smiled, "Pooja Madam, Suraj seems like a lucky man. Working alongside such a beautiful woman. I'm surprised Ravi, sir, doesn't mind." Narayan whispered with a smirk as Didi gasped, her hips thrusting into my face as I began sucking Didi's clit eagerly.

"Narayan, Suraj is... like a brother...ahhh... to me." she moaned, "I've been tying a Rakhi on him...mmm... since childhood." Didi whimpered as she placed one hand under the table, running it through my hair.

Didi's juices dripped down my chin as Narayan replied, "Pooja Madam, Suraj is lucky then. However, if you ever need anything, you know where to find me. My office is so close to yours." Narayan said with a smirk.

Didi gasped and nodded, "Thank...mmm... You Narayan." Didi whimpered as I gazed up and saw that Didi's cheeks were bright red, "I'm so close... to cum..." Didi groaned, her fingers squeezing my head between her thighs as Narayan gazed at Didi's tits.

Narayan replied, "Pooja Madam If you need any files again. Just give me a call, and I'll send my boy over with the files."

Pooja Did gasped and nodded, "Narayan, Suraj and I... Ahhh... I will keep that in mind. Thank you!" Didi moaned.

Narayan got up from his seat, "Pooja Madam, you are an absolute vision. Ravi sir is a lucky man I'll see you around." he said as he opened the door and left.

As soon as the door was shut, Pooja Didi pushed me out of the chair and pulled me out of the desk. Her face was flushed red, and sweat rolled down her cheeks as she stared at me without saying anything.

"Didi, I'm sorry! Narayan came in before we could finish. But you looked so sexy talking to him as I licked your pussy. Your nipples were so hard, and I couldn't resist." I whispered apologetically.

I was sure that I had pushed her too far and was in for the scolding of a lifetime, but instead, Pooja Didi got on the edge of the desk, her skirt still bunched up around her waist and spread open her legs for me.

"Suraj, I loved every second of it. Watching Narayan drool over my tits while you licked my pussy was so fucking hot. He almost found out that you were licking my pussy, but it was worth it." she moaned breathlessly as her fingers spread her pussy for me.

"You're not mad at me, Didi?" I asked her with a naughty grin as I came forward and began kissing her lips eagerly.

Didi shook her head, "Suraj, that was so fucking hot! Narayan was undressing me with his eyes while you were eating me out under the desk." she whispered, her cheeks bright red.

"Didi, your tits were half exposed the whole time." I smirked as Didi nodded, "I know, Suraj. Narayan was staring at them the entire time." she moaned as her hands found their way to my belt buckle and began unbuckling it eagerly.

I began unbuttoning Didi's blouse. Didi gazed up at me as her tits sprang free and smiled, "Suraj, I've never felt this naughty in my life. I love it. Fuck me, Suraj. I want you fuck me hard right now", she whispered as she wrapped her sexy long legs around my waist and pulled me closer.

I gazed down at Didi's sexy naked body, "Didi, you're my slut! Say it, Didi. Tell me you're my slut!" I whispered as my fingers ran along Didi's sexy legs and squeezed her ass.

Pooja Did moaned and gazed up at me adoringly, "Suraj, I'm your slut! I'm your slutty didi. Ahhh..." she whimpered, biting her lips as Didi pulled down my pants eagerly and began stroking my cock. She guided it towards her pussy and whispered, "Suraj, fuck your slut Didi. Fuck me hard and make me cum!" she whispered.

My lips curved into a wicked smile as I penetrated Didi's pussy; her tight pussy felt incredible as I thrust my cock into her. Her pussy was extremely wet from all the licking earlier, and Didi moaned as my cock slid easily inside her. "Suraj, your cock feels amazing inside me." she whimpered, her nails digging into my shirt as I began thrusting my cock into Didi's tight pussy eagerly.

"Didi, you're pussy feels amazing. Ahhh..." I groaned as Pooja Did gazed adoringly at me, her sexy legs wrapped around my waist. "Suraj, fuck me! Fuck your slut, Didi." she moaned, her tits bouncing wildly as I began fucking Didi hard and fast.

"Didi, you're so fucking sexy. I love watching your tits bounce." I whispered as Didi fell back on her elbows, her sexy legs wrapped around my waist as she gazed up at me wantonly. "Suraj, your cock feels amazing. Ahhh..." Did moaned, her tits bounced wildly as I gripped her waist and hammered her pussy.

Didi gazed up at me with her mouth open, and drool rolled down her chin as I fucked her hard and fast; her pussy felt amazing as my cock penetrated Didi's pussy eagerly. Her cheeks were bright red, and her eyes were glazed over as Didi moaned, "Suraj, you're fucking me so good. Ahhh... I'm so close... Ooohh..." she whimpered, her fingers gripped the desk as I fucked Didi relentlessly.

I leaned forward and squeezed her tits eagerly; Didi gasped and pulled me in closer; her fingers dug into my shirt, and she had a look of pure pleasure," Master, you make me feel so good. Ahhh..." she whispered to me, her juicy lips inches away from mine as I gazed down at my slut.

"Didi, you're such a slut. Ahhh..." I groaned, gagging Didi's moans as I leaned in and began kissing her eagerly, my tongue gliding around her mouth. Pooja Didi whimpered, her nails dug into my shirt as I continued thrusting my cock into her tight pussy.

Fortunately, we had the corner office because Didi was moaning loudly, and anyone passing by outside would have heard us. However, Didi didn't care as she gazed up at me, "Suraj, fuck me harder! Ahhh... Make me cum! Please!" she begged.

"Master, you're so good at fucking me. Ahhh... I love your cock." Didi moaned as I leaned in and kissed her again, silencing her moans. I knew she was at her limit, and it wouldn't be long before she had an orgasm.

Eventually, Didi arched her back and screamed out loud as she climaxed hard, "Suraj! Ahhh... I'm cumming!" she cried, her pussy tightening around my cock as she arched her back and orgasmed hard. Watching her lustful expression drove me over the edge as well, and I began shooting my cum into her tight pussy.

Pooja Did gasped as I filled her pussy with my cum, "Suraj... Ahhh...Fill it... Fill my pussy!" she moaned breathlessly as I emptied my load into Didi's pussy eagerly. Eventually, I stopped and pulled my cock out of Didi's pussy as cum dribbled from her pussy onto the desk.

I fell back onto my chair from exhaustion. Didi lay sprawled across the desk, her tits heaving as she tried to catch her breath. "Suraj, that was amazing!" Didi whispered breathlessly as she gazed at me. Her fingers reached down to her pussy and scooped up my cum which was oozing out of her pussy, and popped her fingers into her mouth eagerly.

I watched as Didi sucked my cum off her fingers eagerly and eventually propped herself up on her elbows, gazing at me adoringly, "Suraj, that was amazing. I love being your slut." she whispered with a naughty grin.

I grinned and zipped up my pants, "Didi, I love how slutty you are!" I replied as I leaned forward and gave Didi a soft kiss on her forehead.

Pooja Did smiled and sat up on the desk, her fingers running along her messy hair, "I never imagined I would ever be the office slut, who fucks her colleague, Suraj." she giggled as she hopped off the desk and adjusted her skirt. Did picked up her blouse and gazed at me thoughtfully, "Suraj, should we clean up? This desk looks like a porn set!"

I laughed and nodded, "Yea, Didi. The cleaning staff would freak out if they saw the mess."

Pooja giggled and quickly got dressed, buttoning her blouse properly and straightening her skirt. Didi came over and fixed my tie for me as she gazed up at me adoringly, "Suraj, you're amazing! I don't think I have the energy to do any more work." she whispered with a giggle.

I grinned and smacked Didi playfully on her ass, "Come on, Didi. Let's grab something to eat." as I led Didi out of our office.

The rest of the day was uneventful, and we packed up and went back home around 5. My family would return this evening, and I wanted to spend the last few hours alone with Pooja Didi and Jhanvi.

***

It was late in the evening, around 9 p.m., and I was hanging out the backdoor of Pooja Didi and Ravi's house. Kishore, Nora and Ravi had arrived a few hours ago. I was still unsure how Pooja Didi would buy me 30 minutes with Ravi's phone, but she was sure she could keep him busy.

My phone rang with a message from her: "Phone in the Living Room... I've kept the backdoor open."

I quickly entered and found the bottom floor empty and Ravi's phone on the couch. I wasn't really sure how long I had, so I promptly picked it up and connected it to my laptop. A few minutes later, I unlocked it and accessed his messages and files.

I logged into the escrow account, as I expected; it had 2FA and Ravi's phone chimed with an authentication. I quickly entered the OTP and found the account. My eyes widened when I saw over 23 Crore in the account; there were monthly payments in the lakhs dating back to 3 years ago.

The weird thing was that there was never any withdrawal from this account in the last 3 years. I wasn't really sure what Ravi's plan was for the company, but I couldn't let this sit unguarded for him to vanish any day. While I could transfer the amount immediately, it would alert Ravi when he next checked this. Instead, I put a firmware in the phone that diverted or showed false messages from the bank and also updated some of the transaction approval details such that instead of Ravi, I would be the only one who could approve the transactions in the future and that I would be able to access this account anytime in the future.

I put the phone back and snuck away as silently as I came in, thanking Pooja Didi in my thoughts for getting Ravi out of the way today.