Indian Harem Ch. 11

Story Info
Suraj blackmails his Stepmom into submission.
9.6k words
4.66
26.1k
26

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Next Day

I returned from Goa the following day after my chat with Ileana. Tara and Disha were planning to return in a later flight the same day. Things were finally in motion for my final revenge to begin IF I could turn Nora over to my side. I had been listening to her calls and watching her affairs with Ravi and Kishore on my spycam for weeks. I knew exactly which buttons to push to make her do what I wanted.

My entire plan was laid out; I just needed the players to come on board. However, things are never as easy as what one plans out. I had boarded the 8 a.m. flight back home from Goa, and the plane had just landed when my phone blew up with dozens of notifications as I turned off aeroplane mode.

There were a dozen messages from Pooja Didi and Jhanvi, but a push notification from a news app caught my eye before I could open them.

Breaking News: Pankaj Kapoor Found Dead! Heart Attack Kills Kapoor Empire CEO!

I froze in shock as I read the headline again and again. Dad had passed away! My face was pale as I clicked on the article and began to read more details.

The article stated that Dad had a massive heart attack at home and was rushed to the hospital. Speculation was that Dad's longtime stress had taken a toll on his body and caused his heart to give out.

I was stunned as I stumbled off the plane and out of the airport, my head spinning. Dad couldn't be dead... I never had a chance to prove myself to him. Tears stung my eyes as I opened the messages and began to scroll through them.

Jhanvi: Suraj! Babuji is in the hospital! He had a heart attack! We've been trying to reach you!

Pooja Didi: Suraj! What happened to your phone?! Babuji is in the hospital! Where are you?!

I couldn't think of anything as I dialled Pooja Didi's number. She picked up immediately.

"Suraj! Thank god! Suraj! Babuji had a heart attack! They took him to the hospital... Nora called us when she found him! They think it was a heart attack!" Pooja Didi sobbed as she spoke to me.

"Pooja Didi... I-I just landed in Mumbai... Is he... Is he..." I stammered, unable to form words.

"Suraj... they are operating on him now... Jhanvi and I are at the hospital... we've been trying to reach you!" Pooja Didi gasped in relief as she finished.

"Operating... you mean he is still alive?!" I gasped as Pooja Didi confirmed, "Suraj... hurry to the hospital! We're at Nair Hospital... I'll call you later; the doctor is calling up over!" Pooja didi stated as she hung up.

I didn't waste any time as I flagged a cab and gave the driver instructions to the hospital. Pooja Didi and Jhanvi were seated outside the emergency room as I arrived at the hospital. Pooja Didi and Jhanvi were in tears as I hugged both of them.

"H-how is he?!" I asked Jhanvi as Pooja Didi wiped her eyes as she composed herself.

"They are operating on him, Suraj... Nora found babuji unconscious in his bed and called the ambulance..." Jhanvi informed me as we gazed at the closed door of the operation theatre.

"The news reports... they said that dad's longtime stress..." I asked as Pooja Didi sighed, "One of the reporters got a hold of a false rumour and published it..."

I spotted Kishore and Nora emerge from one of the elevators and immediately walked up to him. Kishore looked at me, and before I could ask, he replied, "It's OK. He's out of danger. It was just a mild heart attack."

I sighed in relief as Kishore stated, "He'll be out of the OT in a while and will be shifted to the ICU. Thankfully, it was a minor attack, and he is stable now."

***

The next few days were a blur. Dad recovered in the ICU, and the family breathed a sigh of relief as we watched over him. The doctors reassured us that Dad was out of danger and would be fine in a few days. However, he was asked to cut back on work and reduce his stress.

Dad had to remain in the hospital for 2 days before he was discharged. Tara had returned home, and she and Pooja Didi were the ones who were taking care of Dad and ensuring that he followed the doctor's instructions; "No Shock or Stress." They fussed over Dad constantly as he recovered.

Dad was allowed to come home a week later, but he usually stayed in his room recovering as things around the family started to settle back to normal.

Two weeks on, Nora, Kishore and Ravi handled most of Dad's responsibilities on his behalf until he was declared fit to resume office duties. Nora was the acting CEO during this time until Dad resumed his work. Kishore promptly used this opportunity to shut down the marketing project I was assigned to, ensuring that my access to the office was cut off.

Ravi smirked at me whenever we crossed paths; he knew I was blocked at the bottom of the company totem pole. Nora ignored me, but I noticed her talking with Kishore and Ravi a few times, and I was sure that as the shock of the heart attack was over, they had returned to plotting against the family business.

I was still tracking Nora, Kishore and Ravi's activities, and I could see that Nora and Kishore had begun their affair again despite Dad's condition. With Kishore distracted and Dad no longer around, Ravi could siphon the funds even faster. At this rate, our working capital would go below critical levels in a few months. Things were not going good for my family.

***

The following Monday, Kishore, Nora and Ravi had all gone to the office as usual while Tara had taken Dad over for a routine checkup at the Cardiologist.

I had locked my room and was alone in it as usual, monitoring Nora and Ravi's chats and files. My plan of blackmailing Nora using Ileana was no longer an option. Ileana was safe but in Peter's custody until I could figure out how to use her. I had initially planned to blackmail Nora so that I would reveal her secret past to Dad if she did not work with me against Ravi and Kishore.

However, with Dad's recent diagnosis, this was a hollow threat. I knew this shock would hurt Dad, and we couldn't risk that. I was at my wit's end and had shut myself off from everyone in frustration, even Pooja Didi and Jhanvi. I had promised them freedom from their cheating husband, and I could no longer see a way to ruin them in a way that would not hurt Dad. I avoided spending time alone with them and hadn't answered their calls and messages in days.

I was frustrated as I scrolled through Ravi's and Nora's chats. Ravi and Nora discussed how Ravi had transferred even more money from the company. I was furious; I was losing Everything.

*Knock Knock*

I looked up, annoyed, as someone knocked on my bedroom door. I cursed under my breath; I didn't want to meet anyone and ignore it.

*Knock, Knock! *

I frowned as the knocking continued. Whoever was at the door was really persistent. I rose, opened the door, and froze as Pooja Didi and Jhanvi stood outside. I gazed at Pooja Didi and Jhanvi guiltily; I had been ignoring the sisters for days. I knew I would have to confront them eventually and had planned to just be strong and face them when the time came. However, one look at their concerned faces and I immediately pulled both of them into a hug.

Pooja Didi and Jhanvi gladly reciprocated as they held me. I had missed these two so much, and I didn't realize that until I had my arms wrapped around both sisters. I broke the hug and gazed at them as they smiled at me.

"Suraj... Are you OK?!" Pooja Didi whispered as she patted my cheek while Jhanvi looked at me with concern.

"I'm sorry I haven't talked to you both..." I started, but Jhanvi interrupted me, "We were worried about you!"

"I'm fine..." I whispered as Jhanvi gazed at me angrily, "You can't lie to us, Suraj... you haven't eaten in days! You are shutting yourself out..."

I led both sisters into my room and closed the door behind me as I walked to the bed and sat at the edge; Pooja Didi and Jhanvi quickly took seats beside me.

"Suraj... talk to us..." Jhanvi whispered as she took my hand in hers.

"I-I don't know where to begin..." I whispered as both sisters smiled as they gazed at me.

"How about beginning with why you've been avoiding us?" Pooja Didi asked as she sat by my side.

"I'm sorry... I just don't know what to do now! Everything is falling apart! I can't ruin Kishore without hurting Dad... I can't expose Nora or Ravi without ruining the company's reputation, which will again hurt Dad! "I stated as both sisters looked at me puzzled.

"Suraj... whatever you decide, you know that Jhanvi and I are with you 100%! Right?" Pooja Didi whispered as Jhanvi nodded and gazed at me.

"But the risks are too big now... I can't afford to hurt Dad... I don't know what to do!" I groaned as I buried my head in my hands in shame.

Pooja Didi and Jhanvi looked at each other, worried as they gazed at me. Jhanvi cupped my cheeks, and I gazed at her as she leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I hadn't kissed Jhanvi in days, and I melted into the kiss as Jhanvi wrapped her arms around me. Jhanvi broke the kiss, and Pooja Didi leaned in and kissed me as well; she pressed her lips to mine as I held her by her waist.

"Suraj... we know you're upset... we miss you!" Jhanvi whispered as she gazed at me.

"Jhanvi is right, Suraj... we've missed you..." Pooja Didi stated as she smiled at me.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to hurt either of you... I've just been so lost..." I stated as I tried to apologize, but Pooja Didi interrupted me. "It's OK, Suraj!"

Jhanvi nodded, "Suraj, we understand! Just tell us what is bothering you, and we can figure it out together..."

I looked at both sisters; they truly cared for me, and I felt guilty for pushing them away. I took a deep breath and told them how my original plan had failed, and now I couldn't find a way to expose Nora and Ravi's affair.

Pooja Didi and Jhanvi listened attentively as I explained my plan and how I had Ileana captive. Both sisters agreed with me when I told them that I was afraid to expose Kishore or Nora due to Dad's health.

"We don't want to hurt Babuji either, Suraj..." Pooja Didi stated as Jhanvi nodded, "We love him too!"

I smiled at both sisters. I knew I could trust them and felt much better having my lover back by my side.

"Can I see what you have on Kishore and Nora?" Pooja Didi whispered as I nodded, pulled out my laptop, and logged into my account. I opened Nora and Ravi's chats and the video folder from my spycams.

"Jhanvi... why don't you get Suraj something to eat while I go through this?" Pooja Didi whispered as Jhanvi nodded and headed out to get me food.

Pooja Didi sat quietly with my laptop in her hand and wore headphones as she looked through the chats and the videos. The videos were pretty graphic, as Nora and Ravi were pretty hardcore when having sex. Nora was a true slut who loved rough sex. I usually skipped most of the videos once I saw they were making out, but Pooja Didi would pause and replay things often as she went through them. She skipped some parts but listened intently to their conversations.

"Suraj... is this recording current?" Pooja Didi whispered as she removed the headphones and gazed at me.

"What part?!" I asked as Pooja Didi winced as she paused the video and showed me.

"I was watching this yesterday... this is from last night..." I stated as she nodded and continued to watch. I had finished the food Jhanvi had brought me, and we sat silently for a few minutes as Pooja Didi went through Everything I had gathered.

"I think I have a plan to use Ileana! But it is kind of risky..." Pooja Didi stated as she looked at Jhanvi and me.

"How?! Tell me!" I asked excitedly, eager to listen to her idea. Pooja Didi smiled naughtily as she began to explain her plan to me. She showed us some videos and played the recordings, taking us through her thinking.

She was right! It would be very risky, and more than that, I wasn't sure Jhanvi and Pooja Didi would be perfectly fine with this plan even if it succeeded.

"Are you sure you will be OK if I proceed with this, Pooja Didi?" I asked them.

"Suraj... we are with you! If this is what it takes... I'm ready!" Pooja Didi stated as Jhanvi nodded. "Me too, Suraj!"

I was stunned at how far these two trusted me; I felt a twinge of guilt about my escapades in Goa and vowed to never do anything like that again.

"OK... let me make a call!" I stated as I dialled Karan's number. I had to get Ileana in line first. Karan answered after a few rings, "Suraj... bro! It's so good to hear from you! How are you?! I was starting to worry about you..." Karan stated as I apologized to him for my absence and caught him up on Dad's recovery and the situation in the family.

"I'm glad your Dad's OK! I can imagine what you and Tara must have felt!" Karan said as I assured him that Dad was fine.

"Karan... I need your help with something..." I started as Karan was eager to help me, "Whatever you want, bro!"

I explained the plan to him and asked him to send the photos of Ileana that I needed.

"Suraj... are you sure?!" Karan whispered as Pooja Didi nodded at me reassuringly.

"Yes, Karan... I want you to do it today! Then call me, and we'll discuss our next step!" I started as Karan acknowledged, and we ended the call.

I looked up to see Pooja Didi and Jhanvi smiling at me, "Thank you... both of you! I love you!" I stated as I pulled Pooja Didi and Jhanvi in my arms and kissed them on their foreheads. Pooja Didi and Jhanvi snuggled in close to me.

As we relaxed on my bed, Pooja Didi's and Jhanvi's hands began to wander. I was pleasantly surprised as Pooja Didi's hands traced my thighs, and Jhanvi's hands rubbed my chest.

"Suraj... we've missed you!" Pooja Didi stated as she looked up first and leaned in to kiss me. Jhanvi smiled as Pooja Didi and I shared a passionate kiss; I held her in my arms as she moaned into my lips. Meanwhile, Jhanvi began kissing my neck as she unbuttoned my shirt.

We broke our kiss, and Pooja Didi and Jhanvi smiled at me playfully, "Suraj... we have a surprise for you!" Jhanvi whispered as she bit her lip and winked at me.

Pooja didi pulled out a blindfold from her purse as Jhanvi grinned at me playfully. My eyes widened as Jhanvi took the blindfold and tied it around my eyes. I could not see a thing; the world around me was dark, and excitement rose within me.

I felt their hands tug my shirt off, and my pants fell to my ankles. I stepped out of my boxers and shorts as I stood naked and blindfolded. I could hear their sarees rustling as they undressed, and I felt their soft bodies brush against me.

"Suraj... you've been so stressed lately... we're going to make you feel so good!" Jhanvi whispered as Pooja Didi giggled.

My breathing quickened as I felt their fingers trace my chest and their lips brushed against mine. I felt their lips and fingers all over my body, their tongues on my lips, and I eagerly kissed both sisters back. I could still make out who was who as I grabbed their tits in my palms; even blindfolded, I could make out Jhanvi's and Pooja Didi's tits based on their size.

I could feel their lips and tongues as they kissed and licked all over my body; Pooja Didi's and Jhanvi's fingers teased and stroked my cock as my cock began to get erect.

"Suraj... does it feel good?!" Pooja Didi whispered as Jhanvi nibbled on my ear. I groaned in pleasure as I couldn't respond. "I guess we're doing a good job!" Jhanvi smirked as I heard her giggle, and they both moved away from me for an instant.

Suddenly I felt my cock enveloped in wetness as one of the sisters began sucking my cock. I gasped in pleasure as I realized both sisters were now alternately sucking my cock. I moaned as I felt their lips and tongue tease and pleasure my cock as I began to leak pre-cum.

"I'm going to fuck you naughty sluts so hard when I get this blindfold off!" I groaned as I grabbed their hair. Both sisters giggled as they continued to pleasure my cock. I gasped as I felt one of them swirl her tongue around my cock as the other sucked me off. I gasped as I felt myself get close to cumming.

I was about to cum as Jhanvi and Pooja Didi began to stroke me faster, as I felt myself about to explode. Suddenly, I felt them get off my cock, and I groaned in disappointment.

"Suraj... not yet!" Jhanvi teased as I felt them kiss me and lead me to my bed. I stumbled as I walked blindfolded before them, and they helped me sit at the edge of the bed.

"You can open your eyes to see your surprise!" Jhanvi whispered.

I was surprised and excited as I removed the blindfold, and my mouth dropped at the sight that greeted me. Pooja Didi and Jhanvi were dressed in lingerie! If you could call what they were wearing lingerie. They were wearing obscenely tiny thongs and bras. Pooja Didi's sheer bra barely contained her huge tits. Jhanvi's thong was so tiny it was just a string; her pussy lips were visible as her pussy was clearly exposed.

I couldn't resist any longer as I pounced on them, as they squealed in delight as I groped their tits and ass. I kissed and licked them all over as my hands roamed all over their sexy bodies. I kissed and sucked Jhanvi's huge tits as my fingers slipped into Pooja Didi's panties.

"Suraj... we bought them for you!" Pooja Didi grinned as she posed for me as my fingers explored her pussy. She was already soaking wet as my fingers found her clit.

"Suraj... ahhh... master... your lips feel amazing on my tits!" Jhanvi gasped as I sucked, fondled her huge tits, and fingered Pooja Didi.

"Mmmm... Master... P-please, fuck us!" Pooja Didi begged me as I fingered her harder as she gazed at me lustily.

I looked up from Jhanvi's tits and brought my lips to Pooja Didi's as I kissed her hard, "My sluts want my cock?!" I smirked as Pooja Didi moaned, "Please, Master! We want you so bad!"

I looked down at both my sexy sluts, who looked like pornstars in their sexy lingerie, as I commanded them, "Then show me how much you want me!" I cupped their tits on my hands and led them over to the couch in my room. I roughly pushed them onto it and asked them to spread their pussies for me.

Jhanvi and Pooja Didi positioned themselves on the couch; they spread their legs, lifted them up, and hooked their hands under their knees. Their pathetic string thongs could hardly cover them as their cunts were exposed to me.

"Suraj... please fuck me..." Jhanvi moaned as Pooja Didi begged me, "Master... we're so wet!"

I smirked as I positioned myself on the couch and knelt between their legs. I spanked both sluts on their asses as they moaned in pleasure, "Who's slut are you?!" I groaned as I spanked them again.

"Yours, Master! We're yours!" Both sluts gasped as I spanked them again.

"Who owns these tight little cunts?!" I groaned as I spanked them.

"You own them, Suraj! You own my pussy!" Pooja Didi moaned as Jhanvi cried out, "Master... I only belong to you!"

I grinned as I knelt between them as they used their fingers to spread their pussies for me, "Suraj... master... please lick our pussies!" Jhanvi gasped.

I used my fingers to tease Pooja Didi first as I slid my index finger in her, "Suraj... mmmm!" Pooja Didi moaned as I slid my finger in and out of her. I added my middle finger as I sped up my pace as I finger fucked her harder.

"Ohhhh! Ahhh... Master... I like that... I like that... Suraj! Fuck me!" Pooja Didi cried out in pleasure as I used my thumb to massage her clit and added my ring finger.

Jhanvi moaned beside her, "Master... please... me too... lick my pussy! Please!" She looked so cute as she begged me; I couldn't resist her and bent down and began to lick her pussy as I continued to finger fuck, Pooja Didi. Jhanvi tasted terrific as I swirled my tongue in her.

"Ahhh! Suraj! Oh god! Oh god! Suraj! Soooo good!" Jhanvi moaned as she grabbed her legs tight and gazed at me as I tongued her. I sped up my pace as I slammed my fingers into Pooja Didi.