Indian Harem Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to alternate my attention from licking Jhanvi to finger fucking Pooja Didi as I increased my pace and sped up. I watched them moan and gasp in pleasure as I fucked them hard.

"Look at these naughty bahus of the Kapoor family! Two married women moaning and begging their brother-in-law to fuck them!" I smirked as I teased both their cunts with my fingers.

I doubt that they even heard me as they were lost in pleasure as I teased them; their mouths opened wide, gasping in ecstasy, and their eyes rolled back as they moaned in pleasure. Their pussy juices were leaking all over the couch as I teased their cunts mercilessly. My cock was rock hard as I watched my sluts writhe in pleasure.

"Suraj... fuck me! I can't take it anymore!" Pooja Didi begged as I teased Jhanvi's cunt with my mouth.

"Lick your pussy juice off my fingers!" I groaned as I placed my fingers in Pooja Didi and Jhanvi's mouths as they greedily began to suck and lick them.

"Suraj... fuck us! Pleeease!" Jhanvi moaned as Pooja Didi gasped, "Suraj... please!"

"Get on all fours on the bed!" I smirked as I rose, and the girls scrambled off the couch. They rushed to my bed as I followed them and stood at the edge of the bed. I watched them kneel and face each other as they stuck their asses out for me.

I smacked their asses again, pulling their thongs aside as I teased them. They were dripping wet, and I could tell they needed to cum badly. I decided to torture them a little more as I began to slap their asses with my huge 12-inch cock.

"I think Pooja didi deserves to go first since she came up with this brilliant plan!" I grinned as Pooja Didi gasped in anticipation as I slapped her pussy with my cock. She looked over her shoulder as I slowly eased my cock into her.

"Suraj... oh god... it's so big... ahhh... oooohh..." Pooja Didi gasped as I grabbed her by her hips and sank my cock. Her pussy always felt so nice and tight, and I wanted to enjoy it as I fucked her slowly.

I pulled over Jhanvi, and she obediently got on all fours as she faced Pooja Didi's ass as I fucked Pooja Didi. Jhanvi took my free hand and began to suck my fingers as she moaned lustily as she watched me fuck her sister. I began to speed up my thrusts as I fucked Pooja Didi harder. I grabbed her by her hair, arched her back, and rammed her.

"Suraj! Soooo big... ahhhh... god! Harder Suraj! Please fuck me harder!" Pooja Didi moaned as I fucked her harder, her eyes glazed over in ecstasy.

"This is so hot... I can't wait to have your cock in me, Suraj..." Jhanvi moaned as she watched me fuck her sister. Her fingers reached into her panties, and she began playing with herself. I grabbed her by her hair, pulled her closer and began to fuck Pooja Didi faster. Jhanvi's face was inches from my cock as I fucked her sister.

"Suraj... ahh... ahh... Suraj..." Pooja Didi shrieked as I pounded her relentlessly. I looked at Jhanvi's cute face with her lips parted as she watched me fuck Pooja Didi as her sister gasped in pleasure. I couldn't control myself as I pulled out my cock and shoved it in Jhanvi's mouth.

Jhanvi was an expert, and she took my cock deeper and deeper as I face fucked her. I alternated my thrusts as I switched from Pooja Didi's pussy to Jhanvi's mouth as I fucked them harder. It felt so naughty and dirty to fuck one sister one stroke and then shove my cock into the other sister's mouth the next stroke.

Jhanvi moaned and gasped as she worshipped my cock as I fucked her face; Pooja Didi looked back at us and gasped in pleasure as she saw me fuck Jhanvi's mouth.

"Ohh god... I can't believe you've become such a slut, Jhanvi!" Pooja Didi moaned as she watched her younger sister lick her pussy juices and my pre-cum off my cock.

Jhanvi was in a trance as she drooled and moaned as I fucked her face. I grinned at Pooja Didi as I fucked Jhanvi's face, "Remember how innocent she was when I first seduced her?! Now Jhanvi is my dirty little cumslut!"

"Suraj... ahh... ahh... soooo big!" Jhanvi gasped as she pulled my cock out of her mouth, she was salivating, and her eyes were glazed over as I slowed down my thrusts and finally pulled my cock out of her. I looked down at my cock; it was covered in Jhanvi's drool.

I didn't waste a second before grabbing Pooja Didi's waist and shoving my cock back in her as I resumed fucking her. Jhanvi went over to Pooja didi's side, hugged her sister, and began kissing her neck.

"Suraj... ahh... Suraj... Jhanvi... ahh... god Suraj! Sooo big! Uhhhh! I love it!" Pooja Didi moaned as Jhanvi kissed and nibbled her sister's neck, and I fucked Pooja Didi's brains out. Pooja Didi's eyes rolled back as she gasped in pleasure as I drove her over the edge.

Her moans became louder as she gasped in pleasure as I impaled her on my cock, "Suraj! Suraj! Suraj! Ahhhh! Master!"

She was close to her limit, but I had other plans for my sluts today. "Jhanvi! Get on top of your sister!" I groaned as Pooja Didi gasped. I stopped my thrusts and slowly pulled my cock out of her as Jhanvi obeyed. Jhanvi smiled at her sister as she straddled Pooja Didi, who was still on all fours on the bed. Pooja didi bent her knees and rested on her elbows as Jhanvi lay atop her.

I knelt behind both sisters as I admired my view. Jhanvi and Pooja Didi's sweet round asses were raised in the air as they lay on top of each other on my bed. Jhanvi's curvaceous body was perfect as her big tits were squished against Pooja Didi's curves as the sisters waited for me to fuck them. I smacked Jhanvi's and Pooja Didi's ass and grinned as I saw them bite their lips as they anticipated what was coming.

Their thongs were pulled to the side, and their pussies were exposed to me. I leaned over Jhanvi's body and sunk my cock in her as she gasped in pleasure. She was soaking wet, and my cock slid in easily.

"Suraj... ahh! Push it all in! All of it... ughhh! Oooohh!" Jhanvi gasped as I thrust forward and sank my 12-inch cock in her. Jhanvi had gotten used to my size, and she gripped her sister tightly as I began to pound her.

I then began hammering her hard as I grabbed Pooja Didi's ass and began fucking Jhanvi. "Suraj... ahh... oh god! I'm going crazy... Master! Suraj! Suraj!" Jhanvi shrieked as I began to increase my pace as I fucked her hard.

I leaned over Jhanvi's body as I fucked Jhanvi, and my balls began to slap against Pooja Didi's drenched pussy as I fucked her sister.

"Suraj... mmm... Suraj! Ahhh!" Jhanvi moaned in pleasure as I fucked her. It took all my resolve to not cum immediately as I watched my two beautiful bhabhis moan and gasp in pleasure on my bed. Jhanvi's eyes rolled back in pleasure as I fucked her. I kept pace as I hammered Jhanvi as she screamed in pleasure.

"Suraj... Ahhh! God! I'm going crazy! Sooo good! Suraj... mmmm! Suraj! "Jhanvi gasped as her eyes were glassy as she submitted to me. She was about to cum, and I knew it, but I wasn't done with my sluts. I wanted Pooja Didi to cum with Jhanvi.

"Suraj! Oh god! I can't... Suraj! Suraj! I'm going to... I'm going to cum!" Jhanvi gasped as I pulled my cock out of her.

Without missing a beat, I plunged my cock into Pooja Didi as she gasped in surprise as I entered her. I could really feel the contrast between their heavenly pussies as I fucked them. While Jhanvi was tighter, Pooja Didi had a unique curve to her pussy, and I loved feeling her pussy lips grip my cock.

"Suraj! Sooo Big! God! Suraj! I'm going crazy... ahhhh!" Pooja Didi gasped as I clutched her hips.

I alternated my strokes as I pulled out of Pooja Didi and entered Jhanvi again a minute later. I'd fuck Jhanvi a few times before sinking my cock back into Pooja Didi again. I soon picked up my pace as I began to fuck Jhanvi and Pooja Didi harder and alternated fucking them.

"Aaahh... Didi... Jhanvi... your pussies feel so amazing!" I grunted as I fucked both sisters. I had been fucking them hard for a while, and I could sense that both sisters were getting close to climaxing.

"Suraj! MMM! Suraj! My pussy... Suraj! I'm going crazy... I-I can't... I can't..." Jhanvi was almost incoherent as she struggled to form words as I fucked her hard.

"Chotu! Chotu! Sooo good! Suraj... I'm losing my mind! I need to cum! I need to cum!" Pooja Didi was crying out as I pounded her.

"Just hold on, girls... I'm at my limit, too..." I moaned as I reached my peak, "Your slutty pussies are milking my cock! I can't hold on any longer!"

I finally had mercy on them as I unloaded my first load deep into Jhanvi before quickly pulling out and sticking my cock into Pooja Didi as I released my second burst into Pooja Didi's slutty pussy.

Both Jhanvi and Pooja Didi shrieked in ecstasy as I filled them up. "Suraj! Suraj! Ahhh!"

I spurted my last drops into Pooja Didi as I finally pulled out. Both sisters had collapsed on my bed beside each other as they tried to recover from their orgasms. Their faces were flushed as they gasped on my bed. Jhanvi and Pooja Didi looked over at my cock as my cum leaked from both their pussies.

Jhanvi and Pooja Didi smiled at each other as they kissed each other on the lips and reached between their legs and scooped up my cum, and began to lick it off each other's fingers.

"Suraj... you taste so good!" Jhanvi mumbled as Pooja Didi looked at me as she licked her lips, "Master... your cum is so thick and tasty!"

I grinned as I got on the bed, squeezing myself between them as I spooned both sisters. I wrapped my arms around them, kissed their shoulders and necks, and caressed their bodies. Pooja Didi and Jhanvi sighed in pleasure as they melted into my arms.

We lay together in silence as we enjoyed our post-orgasmic bliss. I pulled both sisters closer as I kissed and nibbled their ears as Jhanvi and Pooja Didi sighed in contentment.

"Suraj... that was intense! I can't move a muscle..." Jhanvi whispered as she turned her head towards me, and I kissed her on her lips. I planted a soft kiss on Pooja Didi's head, and she smiled as she closed her eyes and snuggled into me.

"Did we take care of your stress, Suraj?" Pooja Didi whispered as she turned over to kiss me, and I nodded.

"I was so worried about Dad, the business, Nora, Ravi and Kishore... I wasn't thinking straight! You two truly helped me relax!"

This earned me a well-deserved slap on the back of my head from Pooja Didi, who chided me, "Suraj... don't ever shut us out! Jhanvi and I are here for you... OK?!"

"I promise... but I still can't believe you're letting me go ahead with this plan! Pooja Didi... It will change EVERYTHING!"

Pooja Didi nodded, "Everything has already changed, Suraj! We are together, and nothing else matters!" Jhanvi nodded as Pooja Didi smiled at me, "Let's do what we have to do to protect our family!"

***

The Story from this point continues from Nora's Point of View

"No Message from her again!" I muttered in frustration as I checked my phone from my bedside table. My sister Ileana had gone silent for the last 3 weeks, and I was beginning to worry.

Ravi assured me Everything was OK, and my sister was just angry at me and didn't want to talk to me. However, I knew something was up. Ileana would have at least messaged me back after the text I had sent her.

I was frustrated; I wished I had never got involved with Ravi in the first place. The bastard had been a regular of mine and was the best fuck I had ever had. He was always charming, and I had fallen in love with him. I had broken my rule of never fucking clients and had started a relationship with Ravi.

I worked as an escort for over 5 years and made some decent money. In a few more years, I would have enough to leave Delhi and start a new life elsewhere along with Ileana. I had had enough of that life as an escort.

When I told Ravi my plans, he promised to leave his wife Pooja and support Ileana and me. He devised a plan for me to seduce his boss's son and blackmail him. Kishore was supposed to be a dumb kid and would have been easy to manipulate.

Things went exactly as Ravi had planned; I seduced Kishore and had him wrapped around my fingers. Ravi began stealing funds from the company, and no one didn't suspect a thing. However, I realized Ravi's true intentions when he asked me to seduce the father of the family, Pankaj, Ravi's boss.

I confronted Ravi, and that was when he threatened to reveal my real job to Ileana if I didn't seduce Pankaj. Ileana was still a student in Goa, and I couldn't tell her that her sister was an escort.

Ravi's requests never stopped as he forced me to marry Pankaj to gain full access to the Kapoor company's accounts. Ravi was stealing crores and was using me to do his bidding. He kidnapped my sister and held her captive when I tried to resist.

My phone buzzed with a message from Ravi, "Will need to skip our morning catch-up today!" Ravi was referring to our morning sex sessions where he would fuck me in his office before work. Even though I hated Ravi, his cock was addictive, and I couldn't resist him. Over the years, he had ruined and trained me to crave his cock. I had always enjoyed sex, but Ravi had taken my enjoyment to a whole other level.

I had been a slut for a long time, and Ravi had corrupted me and turned me into his personal whore. Even though I hated him for betraying me, my pussy still dripped with desire whenever I thought of Ravi. I had lost count of all the times Ravi had fucked me in the Kapoor Company building or at one of our secret rendezvous spots.

I sighed in annoyance as I replied, "Where are you?!" Ravi ignored my messages as I rose and headed to the shower. Pankaj was still asleep; his new meds kept him exhausted, and he would be in bed till Tara showed up to take him for his doctor's checkup.

As I stepped out of the shower wearing a short satin bathrobe, I tied my hair in a ponytail, walked to my closet, and looked at myself in the mirror. At 31, I was still as sexy as ever, and my curvy body drew lustful glances wherever I went.

I smiled at my reflection as I slipped on a black lacy bra and matching panties. As I put on my bra, I looked at my huge tits and bit my lip as I remembered Ravi sucking and groping my tits while fucking me a few days ago. I had gotten used to being fucked daily, but ever since Pankaj's accident, Everything had been in so much disarray that Ravi and I barely got time alone.

As I slipped on my panties, I realized that my pussy was already wet with desire, and I smirked as I ran my fingers over my panties. I couldn't help it as I slipped my hand into my panties and began to play with myself as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I closed my eyes as I leaned against my closet and began to finger myself as I fantasized about being fucked. Ravi had turned me into a nymphomaniac, and I fingered myself faster as I imagined Ravi pounding me against my closet.

"Nora... are you busy?" Pankaj's voice snapped me back to reality as I opened my eyes in shock and quickly withdrew my fingers from my panties, and I quickly straightened myself. Pankaj was calling out to me from the bedroom.

I took a deep breath, composed myself, and tied my bathrobe close. I stepped out of my walk-in closet and headed to Pankaj, who was sitting up on his bed.

"Morning Pankaj... I'm coming..." I replied as I rushed to Pankaj's side and sat beside him. My husband was good, and I hated deceiving him like this. I only wish he had a nice hard cock to care for his slutty young wife.

***

It was a busy morning at work as I wrapped up the monthly reports. Ravi and Kishore were travelling for a meeting, and I was left to handle the staff and operations. My Narayan, from our accounts department, had dropped by for my signatures on some receipts. He was accompanied by the handsome new intern, Aditya.

"Mr Narayan... is there anything else you need?" I answered as I signed the last paper and handed it back to him as he smirked.

"Nothing else, Nora, ma'am. But if I may say so, you are handling things very well in Pankaj sir's absence!"

Narayan had been flirting with me for ages, and I smiled at him. His eyes drifted to my cleavage as he licked his lips. I wore a low-cut blouse and knew Narayan was enjoying the view. I looked over at Aditya, who blushed as he looked away from my tits.

"Thank you, Narayan! If that's it, you should get back to your work..." I said as Narayan nodded, and both men left my cabin.

I was working on my laptop when I was interrupted by another knock on the door. I looked up to see Suraj. I scowled at him as he walked into my cabin and shut the door behind him. Suraj smirked as he sauntered into my office. I couldn't believe this brat had the audacity to barge into my cabin like this.

"Suraj... what do you want?!" I growled at him as he smirked at me. Suraj was my stepson, and I wasn't fond of him. He was very cocky and arrogant, and I hated his attitude.

"'Mom'... I was hoping we could have a chat..." Suraj smirked as he called me his mother. I hated that he referred to me as a mom to annoy me.

"I'm swamped! What do you want?!" I repeated as I glared at him. He sat down casually in front of me as he grinned at me.

"I just wanted to show you something!" he pulled out his phone and handed it to me. My heart dropped when I saw the photos on Suraj's phone. They were photos of Ileana! Blood drained from my face as I looked at him in horror.

"Suraj... How did you...?" I whispered as he smirked at me.

"So Nora... Ileana is quite lovely... isn't she?!"

I calmed myself down as I tried to think and stared coldly at him. Ileana was my sister, and I would do anything to protect her. Somehow, he had found out about her.

"What do you want, Suraj?!" I whispered as I stared at my stepson, "Where is Ileana?"

"Relax Nora... I don't want to hurt Ileana... In fact, I want to help her!" Suraj stated as I nodded as I listened to him. "I understand that she is being held captive by Ravi's men, and I know where they have kept her hidden."

I glared at him as he continued, "Nora... I know you hate me, and you're stuck in this marriage with my Dad... Ravi has betrayed you, and you hate yourself for being such a slut for him."

"How dare you?!" I snarled as I stared at him angrily.

"Mom... we both know what you are! I've seen how you and Ravi sneak around this office. I know how much you love cock and how desperate you are!"

I gasped in shock as Suraj smirked, "I've known for a long time... and I don't judge you. I think it's hot!"

I was speechless as I looked at my stepson and wondered how he had caught me with Ravi. "Suraj... what do you want?! Spit it out!" I growled.

"Nora... I know you're trapped with Dad sick and Ravi using Ileana to blackmail you. I can free you from Ravi and help you rescue Ileana!"

I was intrigued as I stared at him, "How?!"

Suraj revealed to me that he knew everything about our plan! I was speechless as he continued, "I'm giving you a choice, Nora! Either you can continue being Ravi's bitch and do whatever he asks for... OR... you can join me!"

I gasped in shock as he smirked at me. Suraj wanted to fuck me?! He was the most annoying person I had met, and I couldn't stand his cockiness. He seemed to think I was a dumb pawn in Ravi's hand, but I knew he didn't have much to threaten me with.

I smiled wickedly at him, "And if I refuse? Then what! Are you going to release this information to your father? Don't forget his condition; I'm not sure the shock of the truth will kill him! Ravi is almost done with his plan for your family; what do I get by choosing the losing side."

Suraj grinned, "Ileana is all you have, Nora! Ravi will discard you when he doesn't need you anymore. I'm giving you an out... you're free to choose!"

I was curious now. Ravi had never cared for me, and I was just his slut to him. I needed to secure Ileana's safety, and Ravi was unpredictable. I decided to hear Suraj out.