Indian Harem Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began grinding my ass harder against Suraj's crotch as he fingered me. I could feel his huge cock beneath his shorts and groaned in pleasure as I imagined riding that monster. I was in heaven as Suraj pleasured me; I had never had a man dedicate so much attention to my needs.

"Ahhh... Mmm... Suraj... N-No... I can't... Mmmm... I'm... Cumming..." I panted as I felt my orgasm approach. Despite myself, I began to buck my hips as I rode Suraj's fingers. I was going to cum in seconds; I was so wet and horny, and his fingers felt so good.

I was going crazy with pleasure, 'It's just one life... I have four more, I rationalized in my lust-addled brain, 'I can cum once... Mmmm... I can beat him tomorrow... I'll just lose one life.'

Suraj groaned as he began to suck my neck, "Cum for me, Nora... Cum for your son... Cum for me slut! Cum for me... Mom!" he whispered into my ears as I whimpered in pleasure. His fingers were moving so fast that I couldn't hold back any longer.

I closed my eyes as I surrendered to Suraj and submitted to him, "Ahhhnnn... Mmmfff... Suraj... Cumming... Cumming... Ahhhnn... Cumming!" I moaned loudly as I began to cum all over Suraj's fingers. I arched my back as I shuddered in pleasure while his fingers pleasured my pussy. My juices squirted all over his fingers as I climaxed.

I leaned back and fell into his arms, exhausted as Suraj smirked as he withdrew his fingers from my panties, "One Life lost... Nora", he whispered as I panted in exhaustion.

I looked up at Suraj as I tried to catch my breath, "Bastard... Mmmm... Y-You haven't won... I... Mmmm... only lost one life..." I panted as he grinned and held his fingers in front of me; they were coated in my juices.

"Well, then clean up your mess, Nora... Stick out your tongue", Suraj commanded as I glared at him and obeyed him. I parted my lips as Suraj slid his fingers into my mouth. I moaned in pleasure as I tasted my juices. My stepson looked down at me and smirked as I sucked his fingers clean.

He grinned as he slowly pulled his fingers from my mouth, "Very Good... Now I have a special treat for you, Nora..." Suraj remarked as he lifted me off him. I gasped in surprise as he laid me down on the bed, and I looked up at him, confused.

I watched as he got off the bed and stood before me. He grabbed the waistband of his shorts and slid them off. My mouth watered as his cock sprang out; it was just as big and beautiful as I remembered! My pussy throbbed as Suraj pulled a condom wrapper out.

"You know, I've never actually worn a condom before, Nora..." Suraj remarked as he tore open the packet, slid the condom out, and offered it to me with a devilish smile, "Why don't you help me out here."

I was hypnotized as I sat up and took the condom from Suraj, and looked up at him. My stepson grinned at me as he held his cock with one hand and used his other hand to stroke my hair as I looked up at him.

"Go ahead, Nora... Put it on", he said as he offered me his cock. I blushed as I held his monstrous cock in my hands and held up the condom, about to roll it on when he stopped me.

"Actually, why don't you use your lips, Nora... Roll it on with your mouth.", Suraj commanded as I looked up at him, shocked.

I hesitated for a second, and Suraj smirked as he grabbed my hair and looked down at me, "What are you waiting for, Nora... Don't tell me you don't know how to do it?!" he stated as he smeared the tip of his cock on my lips, "Here let me show you!"

Suraj grinned as he shoved his cock into my mouth, as I gasped in surprise. He grabbed my hair as he began to thrust into my mouth, using my mouth as a toy. I moaned in pleasure as my stepson fucked my face. "First, we need to get it nice and lubricated..." Suraj groaned as he face fucked me.

My mouth felt so full as Suraj used my mouth for his pleasure. I began to drool all over his cock as he thrust in and out of my mouth while holding my hair for a few minutes before finally pulling out. It was coated with a thick coating of pre-cum and saliva. "That's it... Mmmm... Nora... Now, wrap the condom around your lips..." Suraj groaned as I looked up at him and did as he instructed.

I parted my lips as I took Suraj's cock into my mouth as he held my hair firmly and smirked as he looked down at me. I stretched the condom with my lips and placed it over the tip of his cock as Suraj looked down at me.

"Now Nora... Slowly... slide it on", Suraj groaned as I used my lips to roll the condom over his cock. My mouth felt so full as he thrust into my mouth a few times while I rolled the condom over his cock. Finally, I slid his cock out my mouth as Suraj looked down at me.

The condom was on properly, but there was a problem. I had brought him Ravi's regular condoms, and it was much too small for Suraj, and they barely covered around 3/4th of his cock, "I didn't realize my cock was so big, Nora... The condom is a little tight...", he remarked as he held it up for me.

I blushed; there was no way Ravi's condoms would fit Suraj. I looked up at him apologetically, "S-Sorry... Suraj... those are the only condoms I have... Ravi bought them for me."

"Well, we'll just have to make do then, won't we!" Suraj smirked as he looked down at me and stroked my hair, "Time for me to fuck my naughty mom!"

I gasped in surprise as Suraj grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the bed. He got on the bed himself. He crawled on the bed and grabbed my ankles as he yanked off my panties. I gasped as he tossed them aside and grabbed my thighs.

I looked down in awe and fear as he positioned his cock at the entrance to my cunt. Suraj looked down at me and grinned, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle!"

"Ahhhn... W-Wait... Suraj... I... Wait... Mmmm..." I cried out as my stepson ignored me and slowly pushed into me. My pussy was dripping wet, and Suraj's cock was so big that it was stretching me as, inch by inch, he entered me. I gasped in pleasure as my pussy welcomed his cock. His huge cock split me in half. I was so wet, and Suraj buried himself deep inside me.

"Aaahhhhhnnnnn... Ohhhhh... Goodddddd...." I moaned loudly in pleasure as he bottomed out and held me in place, penetrating my pussy.

I had never been stretched out this much, his cock filled my pussy perfectly, and I whimpered in pleasure as he leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Oh fuck... that feels so good...Nora... it's like your pussy was made for my cock... Mmmmm... Does it feel this good for you, too?"

"Ahhnnnn... Mmmmff... Suraj... Ahh... It feels...It feels so good..." I confessed as Suraj gently pulled out a little and thrust back into me. It was as if God had moulded his cock to tease my pussy in all the right places.

"Ahhh... S-Suraj... you're so... Mmmm... big... you're... you're going to break meeee..." I cried out as I clawed the sheets in pleasure. I looked up at him in shock, my eyes wide open; I had had so many guys before, but it had NEVER felt this good. Suraj's face was twisted with a lustful look as my pussy tightly wrapped around his cock, milking him for me. At that moment, I forgot everything else in the world, even Ileana and the game, as I wrapped my hands around his handsome face and pulled him against me.

He leaned in, and his cock sped up its pace. He began to pound my pussy, whispering into my ears, "I am going to break you, Nora... Mmmm... and when I'm done... You will be nothing but my slut!" he groaned as he slammed his cock into me.

I gasped in shock as he began to fuck me hard, "Ahhhn... Mmmm... Suraj... N-No... Ahhhnn... Slow down... You're too deep... You're too rough... Mmmm", I gasped as he leaned in and began kissing my neck.he was strong enough to position himself on one hand while he thrust into me, and his other free hand squeezed my tits as he fucked me.

Suraj looked down at me, "I'm not going to last much longer, Mom... You feel too good!" he grunted as he began to slam his cock into my cunt. I moaned in pleasure; I was going insane as my stepson fucked me. I wrapped my legs around him as I clung onto him and dug my nails into his back as he fucked my brains out.

Suraj kissed my neck as he fucked me, "Nora... Fuck! You're pussy is amazing!" he groaned as he pinned me to the bed as he pounded my pussy like an animal. I was losing my mind as I clung to him tightly and screamed in pleasure.

"Ahhhnn... Mmmm... Faster... Suraj... Ahhnn... Faster... Please... Fuck me... Deeper... Ahhh... Deeper!" I begged Suraj as he fucked me mercilessly.

"Nora... I'm going cum... Mmmm... Your pussy is too good...I can't hold back..." Suraj groaned as he slammed his cock deep inside me.

"I-Inside me... Suraj... Fill me with your cum... Ahhhnn... Breed me... Cum Inside me..." I begged him shamelessly as my stepson went into overdrive as I begged him like a slut. He fucked me hard, and my cunt eagerly accepted every thrust of his cock.

"Ahhhnn... Suraj... Yes... I'm cumming... Mmmm... I'm going to cum!" I gasped as he sped up his pace while ruthlessly pounding my pussy. My stepson smirked as he reached between our bodies and rubbed my clit while he fucked me. This was finally too much for me.

"Nora... I'm going to cum... Mmmm... Take my cum slut!" Suraj grunted as my pussy began to contract.

"Ahhhhnn... Mmmfff... I'm... Cumming... I'm cumming... Suraj... I'm cumming!" I screamed in pleasure as I began to cum. My pussy began to convulse as I orgasmed for the second time that night. I could feel Suraj shooting his load as he erupted inside me, filling the condom up.

Suraj collapsed on top of me as we lay there in each other's arms, gasping for breath. He hugged me tightly while catching his breath. We were silent for a minute as we both recovered.

Finally, I looked up at Suraj, who was looking at me with a look of pure lust, and he leaned in for a kiss. It took all my resolve to resist him as I turned my face away, "N...No kissing... you promised!"

To his credit, he didn't say anything as he reluctantly leaned back, but not before leaving a trail of kisses along my shoulders, "Of course, Nora..." he apologized as he got off me and pulled out his cock from my pussy. He came over and kneeled beside my face showing off the condom-covered cock for me. It was a surprise that it had held up Suraj's assault on my pussy. It was filled up with his cum, and he pulled it off gently and squeezed the cum all over his cock, with some dripping onto my lips.

I knew what he wanted and leaned forward and began licking his cock clean, slobbering with saliva as I licked off any traces of his cum and my juices from his cock. To my surprise, he'd hardly gotten soft after cumming; in fact, it seemed like it was getting harder the more I licked his cock.

"Two 'Lives' Down... Mom!" Suraj smirked as he knelt in front of me.

I glared at him as I finished cleaning his cock, "Y-You cheated... That was too rough!"

He raised his eyebrow at me as he laughed, "Really? Well, that means you'll be ready for round two now, right?!"

"Round Two...?" I looked at him, surprised, as he grabbed me by my shoulders and forced me to turn around. I was on all fours as he smacked my pussy hard from behind. I winced in pain as Suraj smirked, "Yes, Nora... Round two... I have three days to make you fall in love with my cock. So I'm going to make the most of it."

I blushed in embarrassment as Suraj slapped my ass and grabbed me by my waist from behind as he positioned himself behind me. He rolled on the tiny condom over his cock and then reached out to pull out a bottle of some sort from his drawer.

"Did you know that your old escort company kept the old customer mails on their servers, back from when you were working there..." Suraj asked me as he popped the cap of the bottle and poured something cold onto his cock and my asshole.

"Imagine my surprise to find that my stepmom was the hottest slut ever employed there! Especially that you had the best reviews and requests for anal sex!" Suraj grinned as he smeared whatever he had poured on his cock all over my asshole. I blushed in embarrassment as I realized what he was planning.

"S-Suraj... please... not there... ahhhn...no ones fucked my ass for years", I pleaded to him. I knew it was helpless, though; if he had this information over me, he'd not stop now. This was what Ravi would have done, and I fully expected Suraj to do the same and braced myself.

But to my surprise, he leaned and whispered in a surprisingly gentle voice into my ear, "Are you sure? Don't worry... I'll go slow... I'll stop immediately if it hurts?" he asked me as I turned around to look at him, "You did enjoy it back in the day right?"

"I-I did... but it's been so long... I'm not sure if I can handle something so big..." I protested weakly as Suraj held my hips gently as he reassured me, "Don't worry... I'll go easy... I want you to trust me!"

"O-Ok... Suraj..." I whispered as I turned back and braced myself. I didn't know why, but I couldn't say no to him; he was so different from Ravi, and the way he treated me with so much care made me trust him. It was crazy, Suraj was blackmailing me, but he was far nicer than Ravi had ever been.

I gasped in surprise as he spread my ass cheeks and pressed the tip of his cock against my asshole. Suraj reached out and began to rub my clit, soothing me as he rubbed his cock against my anus. I relaxed a little as he began to tease my asshole.

His right hand reached out and groped my tits as he played with them, "Relax, Nora... Let me take care of you..." Suraj whispered as I nodded and let go. He rubbed my clit gently as he slowly began to push into me.

I bit my lip as Suraj's monster cock began to enter my tight asshole. I was on all fours as he leaned in and massaged my clit, "Does it hurt? I'll go slow... tell me if it hurts, Nora..." he whispered as I shook my head. I relaxed my muscles, allowing him to enter me.

"Ahhhnn... Suraj... AHHHNNNN... You're too big... Mmmm... Suraj... You're breaking me..." I moaned as he slowly began to penetrate my ass. His cock was so massive that I could feel my ass stretch to accommodate him. I couldn't believe that Suraj was going this gentle, the way he touched my body, rubbing my clit as he eased his cock into my ass.

"Ahhhn... Fuck Nora... It feels so tight..." Suraj groaned as he pushed deeper into my ass while he fingered my cunt. I gasped in pleasure as he gently thrust his cock further into my asshole. I moaned as he began to finger fuck my pussy while he violated my ass.

"Ahh... Mmmm... Suraj... No... I'm going to go crazy... I can't take it... You're going to break me... I've never had a cock this big...Just don't push it all in one go!" I moaned as Suraj fingered my cunt.

"Nora... Mmmm... I'm almost halfway... tell me when to stop..." Suraj whispered as he pushed forward. I gasped in pleasure as he eased his cock further into my ass. I was in heaven as my stepson violated me.

"Mmmm... Ahhnnn... It's too good... I've never had anyone fuck my ass this good... Suraj... It's too big... It's too deep... It feels too good... I can't handle it...ahhhn...." I gasped in pleasure.

"Fuck Nora... Mmmm... Is it okay if I move now?" Suraj asked me as I looked back at him. I nodded at him, and he smirked and reached out with his left hand and grabbed my hair as he pulled my hair back while slowly moving his hips and began to fuck my ass.

"Ahhhnn... Suraj... Fuckkkk... Ahhnn... I can't take it... Your cock is so big... you're going to break my ass..." I gasped as I enjoyed the feeling of Suraj's cock violating my ass; he was very careful to not go too fast and kept asking me if I was okay. I couldn't believe he was being this gentle, there was no way Ravi would have given a damn about my comfort, and as I began to trust Suraj, I eased up more, allowing me to feel the pleasure he was giving my ass.

"Ohh... Nora... You feel amazing... Mmmm... You're so tight... Mmmm... Tell me when to speed up and when you're ready..." Suraj groaned as he fucked my ass. I could tell he was being very careful not to hurt me as he thrust his cock gently into my ass.

"Suraj... Ahhnnn... Go faster... Mmmm... I want to enjoy your huge cock... Go wild... Fuck my ass... Mmmm... fuck me like a slut", I moaned in pleasure as Suraj grinned at me and increased his pace.

He reached out with his hands and began to grope my tits while fucking my ass while whispering into my ears, "Nora... You're pussy feels so good... Mmmm... Fuck...Mom... You're so tight... Ahhhn... I love fucking your slutty body...", Suraj groaned as he massaged my tits.

I was in heaven as Suraj's monster cock stretched my ass as he began to fuck me harder, "Ahhhnn... Suraj... You're cock feels so good... Mmmm... I can feel you stretching my ass... Ahhhhn..."

After a few minutes, I moaned like an animal and pushed him roughly off me. He looked at me quizzically, but I shushed him and pushed him on his back. "Nora...? What are you doing?"

I crawled atop him, leaned in, and kissed his chest as I whispered seductively, "I'm just getting more comfortable..." I purred as he smirked at me, leaned back, and allowed me to sit up.

I straddled his cock and lined it up with my ass as Suraj looked up at me with lustful eyes, "Ride me, Nora... Mmmm... I want to see your tits bounce while you ride my cock..." he groaned as he reached out with his hands and began to fondle my tits.

I leaned back and put my palms on his knees for support as I began to bounce my ass on his cock. Suraj smirked as I impaled my ass on his cock, "Ahhhn... Mmmm... your cock is splitting me in half... Mmmm", I moaned as I rode his cock.

Suraj grinned at me as he leaned back and enjoyed the show, "Nora... Oh, Mom... Your ass feels so good... Ride my cock... Mmmm... Slut!"

"Ahhhnn... Suraj... Ahh... I can't take it... you're so big... Mmmm... I'm going to break... It's too good... My asshole is melting..." I moaned as I rode his cock harder. My tits bounced freely as I rode his cock.

Suraj groaned as I rode his cock, "Ahhhnn... Nora... Mmmm... I can't hold back... Ahhhn... I'm going to cum soon... Mom... Mmmm", he groaned as his hands reached out and began to squeeze my tits.

I moaned in pleasure as he toyed with my tits while I rode his cock, "I want to cum inside you... Mmmm... Let me breed your ass, Nora!" Suraj groaned as I moaned in pleasure.

"Ahhhnn... Breed me, Suraj... Mmmm... Fill my ass with your cum..." I begged as I rode his cock. I had forgotten about the game, the way my stepson was treating me so well; it was making me fall in love with his cock.

I was going mad with lust as I rode Suraj's cock, "Suraj... I'm cumming... Mmmmm... I'm cumming... fill my ass..." I cried as I orgasmed while riding his cock. I leaned forward and rested my head on his chest as I climaxed.

"Nora... Mmmm... Here it comes... Ahhhn... I'm cumming... Mom..." Suraj groaned as I moaned in pleasure. I could feel him erupting inside me, filling up the condom with his seed.

I lay on the bed exhausted as Suraj finally pulled out and sat beside me on the bed "Three lives down, Mom..." he whispered as I leaned back and glared at him, "S-Shut Up, Suraj... I let you fuck my ass... T-That doesn't count!", I snapped as he smirked at me.

"Oh really, Nora... Do you say that to all the guys you fuck?!" Suraj smirked as I blushed; he was right; he had fucked me like no one ever had. I couldn't give him the pleasure of gloating at his achievement, so I finally got up and put my lingerie back on.

"I'm leaving Suraj... I-It's late..."

Suraj grinned at me, "Just one more thing, Nora.", he said as he opened his drawer one more time and pulled out a marker and a box from there.

I eyed him suspiciously, "What is that?"

Suraj smirked as he opened the box and handed me an egg-shaped plastic capsule. "It's a remote-controlled vibrator, Nora..." As I blushed in surprise at the object, Suraj said, "W- What do you want me to do?"