Indian Harem Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepson grinned at me, "I want you to put this in your panties tomorrow at work!" Suraj stated as I stared at him in disbelief.

"What... are you crazy? I can't do that!" I protested weakly, but he gave me a devilish smirk as he pulled me close to him, pressing me against his chest and cupping my ass.

"Don't you remember promising to be my fucktoy Nora...?" Suraj whispered as he squeezed my ass.

"O-ok..." I muttered quietly as he played with my ass, "And what is that marker for? Another one of your perverted toys?"

"Actually, that's a reminder of how many lives you lost.." Suraj grinned as he held me close and uncapped the marker as he cupped my breasts.

I blushed as Suraj held the marker to my left breast and pulled down my bra cup to reveal my nipples. "W-what are you doing, Suraj...".

"I'm writing how many times you've lost Nora... so you can remember it!" Suraj smirked as he kept my nipple exposed by peeling my bra, drew five short lines below my areola, and then crossed out three of them.

"There, that should remind you, Nora... It's a permanent marker, so it should stay for a few days." Suraj smirked as he branded me with my loss. I blushed in shame as he marked my tits but did nothing to resist him.

"Now... Nora... Tomorrow at work, wear these sexy red thongs with this vibrator hidden inside it!" Suraj said as he handed me the vibrator. I looked up at him, blushing in embarrassment, but obediently nodded. I turned around and walked out of the room before he could come up with any more devious ideas.

"Good Night, Mom!" Suraj waved goodbye as I shot him a dirty glare and walked out back to my bedroom.