Indian Harem Ch. 13

Story Info
A Stepmother's Fall - Part 2
5.4k words
4.78
12.5k
10

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm the stupidest person in the world!'

This was all I could think of when I woke up the following day. I looked at myself in the mirror, pulling up my bra to look at the 3 'Lives' I had lost yesterday.

I blushed in embarrassment as I thought back about my night with Suraj, 'How could I lose three 'Lives' in one night?!' I cursed myself for being such an idiot; Ileana was depending on me, but here I was, falling in love with my stepson's cock.

'Suraj is just using you, Nora... Pull yourself together!' I scolded myself as I looked at my tits. Those damn 'lives' that Suraj had marked me with didn't seem to wash off, I just wished no one else noticed them. But at the same time, my body felt aroused as I thought about how he had marked me as his woman. I hated to admit it, but despite losing three 'Lives,' last night was the best sex I had ever had; Ravi was good, but Suraj's stamina and big cock was at an altogether another level.

I sighed as I tried to escape my lustful thoughts; I was playing this damn game for Ileana - not for my own pleasure, and I needed to win. I knew Ileana was depending on me, ' I'll do this... I won't lose another life today!'. I vowed silently.

I made sure to follow his instructions properly as I slipped into my red thong and slipped the vibrator into it so it rested just above my clit. My pussy tingled in excitement as I wondered how it would feel when he would use the vibrator on me. His big hard cock would feel so good inside my pussy later tonight---

'Focus Nora!' I snapped to myself. I needed to think of a way to resist him today and an idea dawned on me. I'd let him take charge till now and this needed to change, I needed to seduce HIM, not the other way around. Atleast, if I could make him cum before he had a chance to work his magic on me, I might have a chance.

I put on my short skirt and a low-cut top that showed off my huge cleavage and tits. I decided to ditch my bra altogether. I knew Suraj loved my tits, and I planned to show off and be as slutty looking as possible to keep Suraj on edge today. I would make him cum first with a blowjob before he had a chance to use his cock on me.

I checked myself out one last time in the mirror, ' Perfect!.' I was looking smoking hot today; Suraj wouldn't stand a chance!

As I came down for breakfast, the others were already there, and Pankaj was having his tea. Kishore and Suraj sat on either side of him, and from the look on Kishore's face. I could see that something was up.

"What do you mean that Nora approved your project again?" Kishore growled at Suraj as I walked up to them.

Suraj shrugged at him nonchalantly, "Like I told you... I talked to Nora last night, and she agreed to initiate it again. Look, she's here already; you can ask her yourself."

Kishore gave me a thoroughly confused look as he asked me if what Suraj said was true. I caught Suraj's eye as he gave me a cheeky grin. I knew that I needed to take his side in this.

"Oh yeah..." I smiled at Kishore, "Maybe we overreacted earlier. His idea has potential, let's give the boy another chance."

Pankaj looked at me curiously, "Nora, honey, are you sure about it? I thought you said that it was too risky?"

I smiled at him reassuringly, "It is, but I think Suraj is smart enough to pull it off; he and Pooja can take good care of it."

Pankak pondered over this for a minute before finally turning to Kishore, "Leave it, son, let him have his chance... It's not like it affects you directly. Don't you have bigger deals to worry about rather than a small marketing project?"

Kishore's face was getting red with anger but he couldn't really defy Pankaj and reluctantly dropped the subject.

I looked at both the brothers; despite being their step-mom, I'd ended fucking both of them now. Despite, Ravi's instructions that I needed to keep Kishore happy, I was siding with Suraj. Was it because he was blackmailing me or was it because of how good of a lover he was last night. I had never been this confused about anything in my life.

I knew why Kishore hated Suraj, he'd confessed his insecurities to me ages ago. Kishore lacked confidence and had always been jealous of his overachieving younger brother. Also, it didn't help that Suraj had been his father's favourite and the planned successor until Ravi came along with his plan.

Kishore gave me a confused glare as I took a seat beside him at the table. "We'll talk later at the office..." I whispered to him as it didn't seem he'd let it go.

The rest of breakfast was a quiet affair, and I was happy to escape both brothers and head to the office early.

***

"Good morning, Nora, madam." Narayan addressed me as I entered the conference room for the budget meeting.

He was the accounts manager for the company and Ravi's accomplice in the office. He was one of the sleaziest men I had ever met. He was fat and ugly, and loved ogling at girls around the office. The only reason I tolerated him was because Ravi insisted I keep him sweet.

"Thank you, Narayanji..." I replied to him politely as I took my seat at the front of the conference room. He always attended these meetings and sat beside me, ogling at my tits the entire time. Lucky for him, I was dressed extra slutty today.

"May I say you look especially beautiful today, Nora madam..." Narayan remarked as I sat in front of him in my skin-tight skirt.

I flashed him a sexy smile as I replied, "Aww... Thank you so much, Narayanji... You're so kind." I flirted with him as I crossed my legs towards him, giving him a good view of my exposed thighs.

He gulped nervously and couldn't keep his eyes off my body as he remarked, "How is Pankaj sir doing? Has his health recovered?"

I nodded as I fluttered my eyelashes at him, "Oh yes... He is recovering. He's still weak but is getting better every day. Tara is taking great care of him."

"Such a sweet girl she is, so beautiful too!" Narayan remarked as I smiled back. This was typical behaviour for me; I regularly flirted around the office. Ravi often insisted I show Narayanji special attention to ensure his loyalty.

"It's sad to see what is happening to Pankaj sir. But I feel that it's you who are suffering the most..." Narayan remarked as he commented on my 'plight'. "It must get so lonely for you, a beautiful woman like you... Unable to have a man around her..." Narayan remarked as he touched my knee while smiling at me.

I suppressed my disgust as I smiled at him, 'Eww... This pervert!' I knew I needed to keep him sweet, so I played along with him. "Don't I know it... It does get lonely..." I murmured as I playfully slipped my shirt to the side, exposing some more cleavage to him. "If I ever need someone to comfort me... Can I count on you, Narayanji...?"

Narayan's eyes widened with lust as he stared at m tits, " W-Of course, Nora madam... Anything for you..."

Luckily, I didn't need to humour Narayan much longer as Kishore walked in with the rest of the department heads. Narayan removed his hand from my knee and moved away as the meeting started.

"Alright, folks... Let's get down to business..." Kishore remarked as he called the meeting to order. Before we could start, though, Suraj walked into the conference room. Kishore's was positively red with anger when he saw him, but he didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone.

"Suraj... Why are you here?" Kishore asked gruffly as his little brother sat opposite to me at the other end of the table. Suraj simply looked at him with a smirk and said, "Well, I was hoping we can go through the marketing budget..."

The other department heads didn't know about our internal family drama, and Kishore had the good sense not to cause a scene, so we ended up starting without disruptions. Suraj sat opposite me while Ravi and Narayanji sat on either side of me - we dimmed the lights as the presentations started.

Almost immediately, Suraj flicked the switch on the vibrator, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body. I gasped in surprise as I felt my panties buzzing as the vibrator came to life. I looked across the conference table and caught Suraj smirking at me.

"Mmmmm..." I stifled a moan as he increased the intensity of the vibration. My pussy began to throb as the vibrator teased me, as Kishore droned on with his presentation.

I glared at Suraj as I tried to not squirm in my chair as he toyed with me. I clenched my thighs together to hide the moans as the vibrator teased my clit.

'This bastard...!' I swore at him; he was playing with me like a toy!

"Is everything OK, Nora Madam? You seem flushed..." Narayanji whispered as he noticed me squirming in my chair.

I glared daggers at Suraj as I forced a smile and turned towards Narayan. "I-I'm fine, Narayanji... Just a little uncomfortable."

I looked over at Suraj as he controlled my body; I wanted to run up and slap him, but I was trapped in my chair. I whimpered softly as I felt my panties become wet with my juices; this was the most humiliating experience of my life. Here I was, the co-CEO of the company, and getting turned on by my stepson in a boardroom filled with people.

Suraj was ruthless as he toyed with me; he controlled the vibrations' intensity, randomly turning them off. It was driving me crazy, and I was dripping wet in my panties as my pussy ached for release.

"Now, for the final slide..." Kishore remarked as he finished his PowerPoint presentation.

'Finally... Almost over...' I bit my lip as I struggled to contain my moans. My body was burning up with desire. I glared at Suraj as he sat there, smirking while controlling my body. Finally, the meeting ended, and the lights went back. It had only lasted half an hour, but with the vibrator sending soft pulses through my body, it felt like an eternity.

I knew I must look like a mess; my face was flushed, and I was sweating heavily as the vibrator had turned me on beyond imagination. I got up from my chair and hastily tried to leave the conference room when Kishore grabbed my elbow, "Nora... can you stay back. I need to talk to you about this morning."

I gasped in surprise as Suraj switched the vibrator on full force, and I whimpered involuntarily as it sent soft pulses of pleasure through my body, "I-I... Mmmm... Ummm..." I mumbled as Suraj winked at me and left the conference room with the others.

"Nora...? Are you alright?" Kishore asked me as I bit my lip to suppress a moan.

"S-Sorry Kishore... I zoned out for a second... What were you saying?" I asked him while struggling to hold it together.

Kishore raised his eyebrow at me, "What was that all about Suraj's project this morning. We---"

"C-can we talk about it later...? I need to go to my office now... I'm feeling a little unwell!" I stammered as I rushed out of the conference room, leaving a thoroughly

surprised Kishore behind.

I stumbled into my office and looked at Kiran, my secretary, seated at her desk in front of my office. "Nora, Ma'am..." she started to say something, but I cut her off too.

"Cancel all my meetings for the rest of the day and do NOT let anyone disturb me... Got It?!"

"But Ma'am, there's already..." she started to say something. Still, I was already rushing into my office, slamming the door behind me.

"Ahhhnnnn... Ahhhhnnn...." I whimpered in relief as I locked the door behind me, sat down on my oversized couch and reached down to slip my fingers into my panties as I began to masturbate. I pulled out the vibrator and threw it aside as I began to frantically rub my clit.

My right hand reached out and groped my tits as my left pleasured my cunt. I slipped my fingers into my pussy as I rubbed my clit while fantasizing about Suraj's cock.

"Suraj... fuck me..." I moaned out loud as I pictured him fucking me last night while I masturbated.

I pulled my blouse down to expose my tits and began squeezing them imagining Suraj sucking on them. I pinched my nipples as I rubbed my clit faster; I was desperate to cum.

I was dripping wet, and my pussy was desperate for release; I moaned his name as I touched myself. It didn't take me long as I arched my back in pleasure as I reached my orgasm. I cried out in pleasure as I came, spraying my juices all over my hand.

"Ahhhn... Suraj... Ahhhnnn...." I whimpered his name as my pussy convulsed while I orgasmed.

"Well, I guess that was 'Life #4' Mom!" Suraj's voice startled me as I looked up in shock to see him sitting behind my chair. I was so intent on cumming that I had failed to notice him already sitting behind my desk when I entered the office.

Suraj grinned as he stood up and walked over to me, "Did you enjoy that, Nora...? You look so sexy when you play with yourself..." he remarked as I glared at him angrily.

"Get Out...!" I gasped at him in shame, but he ignored me, walking slowly towards me, smiling lustfully.

"You're such a naughty Mom... Masturbating in the office like this... And calling out my name too!" Suraj taunted me as my face burned with shame. He knew that he had me cornered, and I couldn't do anything to stop him now.

Suraj stopped before me while I sat on the couch, gasping for breath. "Mom... You're such a slut!" he smirked as he reached out cupped my exposed tits. I whimpered in pleasure as he gently squeezed my nipples. His fingers dug into my tits as he leaned forward and whispered into my ear.

"You promised me, Nora... Remember..." Suraj whispered as he tweaked my nipples,

"For three days, you promised to be my slut! So why don't you let me have a look at these magnificent tits!"

I glared back at him but couldn't really say anything except "F-fine" as I unbuttoned my blouse, leaving my breasts exposed to him.

"Look at those glorious tits..." Suraj whispered as I cupped them and offered them to him.

"Don't stare at them like that..." I blushed as Suraj cupped the boob he had marked with his marker. He knelt in front of me as he, leaned forward and began to pinch on my right nipples while he squeezed my left boob hard.

"Your nipples are so stiff, Nora... you're enjoying this... aren't you!"

"Mmmm... Don't say something stupid like that... there's no way I can enjoy something like this!" I lied as he leaned in towards my tits.

"I didn't get a chance to properly taste these beauties last night... I wonder how you taste, Mom!" Suraj remarked as he leaned forward and slowly ran his tongue across my left nipple. I gasped in surprise as his warm tongue traced the outline of my dark areola.

"Aahh... you tongue..." was all I could moan out as he opened his mouth wide and took my tit inside his mouth. He continued to flick his tongue against my hard nipple while sucking on my boob.

"Oh god... you're sucking on it too much...p-please be gentle..." I moaned in pleasure as Suraj sucked hard on my tit while twirling his tongue around my nipple. My hands instinctively reached out and grabbed his hair as I held him against my chest as he sucked on my boobs like a baby.

"Mmmm... Your tits taste amazing, Nora...." Suraj whispered as he leaned back, letting go of my breast with a wet pop. I moaned in pleasure as he began to suck on my other tit, leaving marks all over them while he played with my nipples.

Suraj leaned back after sucking my tits for a few minutes as he admired his work, "These tits belong to me now, Mom... Every guy in this office is going to lust over them... they will all want to fuck your brains out. But remember Nora... Your tits belong to me!"

"O-only for two more days... Suraj..." I panted in pleasure as I looked down at my bruised tits. I looked like a slutty whore as Suraj had covered my tits in hickeys.

"Oh, come on... we are perfect for each other... if you leave Ravi... I could make you feel this good every day!" Suraj mumbled as he licked along my neckline while groping my tits.

"N-no... you're forcing me to do this..." I lied to him as Suraj smirked and looked up at me lustfully.

He stood up and unzipped his pants at my words while I looked up at him nervously. He pulled out his monster cock and placed it over my lips. It was covered in pre-cum, and his manly scent overwhelmed my senses as his cock hovered in front of my lips. He didn't need to say a single word but I obediently opened my mouth and began to lick his cock slowly as Suraj groaned in pleasure.

"Forced, you say? One look at my cock, and you drool all over it..." Suraj groaned as he smacked his cock on my cheeks.

I blushed in humiliation. He was right; my pussy was dripping wet, and my tits were covered in hickeys. There was no denying that I was loving every minute of it. I licked his cock slowly while looking up at him submissively.

Suraj groaned as I began to cover his cock in saliva, "Nora... Suck it... I want to feel your slutty mouth wrapped around my cock..." Suraj groaned as he slapped his cock on my lips.

I opened my mouth and took his cock inside me as he thrust his hips forward. Suraj groaned in pleasure as his cock stretched my jaws. My stepson was massive, and his cock was too big for my tiny mouth, but I eagerly accepted it as I began to suck him off.

"Fuck Nora... It feels so good... Mmmm..." Suraj groaned as he grabbed my head and began to thrust his hips. I couldn't think clearly as I got on all fours on the couch so that I could enjoy this blowjob fully. Suraj leaned forward and fondled my tits while I sucked him off.

"Ahhhnnn... Suraj... Ahhhhnnn... Mmmm", I moaned with his cock buried deep inside my throat as I slobbered over it. I pulled it out and began stroking his cock while licking and kissing the tip.

Saliva dribbled down my chin as I slobbered all over his cock. Suraj groaned in pleasure as I slurped on his cock, "Ahhhnnn... Nora... Mom... Your mouth feels so good... Mmmm... What a slut!"

'If I leave Ravi, I could have this cock every day...' this thought flashed through my mind as I worshipped Suraj's cock. I reached out and grabbed his balls as I gently massaged them while bobbing my head on his cock. I wanted to taste his thick creamy load and service his cock every day.

I was going crazy with lust and might've even agreed to Suraj's offer if it weren't for Kishore.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Nora, are you in there?"

Suraj and I froze as Kishore's muffled voice came from outside my office.

"Looks like your boyfriend is here, Nora... Should we invite him in?!" Suraj grinned devilishly as he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I blushed in embarrassment. Suraj bent down and pulled me close, "Should I tell him about the fun we're having... Mom?"

I panicked and shook my head as I pleaded, "Suraj... Please don't..."

"Then, you better tell him to go away... Mom!" Suraj smirked as he pointed to the door.

"Mmm... What is it, Kishore...?" I asked my husband's son as I walked up to the door.

"Can you open the door, Nora... I want to discuss Suraj's project...." Kishore asked me from behind the door.

Suraj grinned as he walked up behind me, his monster cock sticking out. "Shall we invite him in, Mom?" Suraj whispered as he groped my ass, "Maybe we can have a threesome... Wouldn't that be hot?!" Suraj whispered into my ears as I blushed in embarrassment.

"N-no Kishore... I'm busy... We'll talk about this evening..." I dismissed him as Suraj fondled my tits while I spoke to Kishore.

"B-but Nora... This is important... What is going on between you and Suraj?!" Kishore asked me in confusion from outside the door.

Suraj took this opportunity to kneel behind me as he lifted my skirt and began to lick my pussy from behind.

I gasped in surprise as he began to eat me out from behind as I struggled to speak coherently, "N-nothing, Kishore... Pankaj was just getting a bit suspicious that we weren't letting even a small project go-ahead for Suraj, so I figured that we should let him try a small one... Mmmm...". I struggled to control my moans as Suraj ate me out.

12