Indian Harem Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kishore seemed dissatisfied with my answer as he protested, "Let's discuss inside Nora... I have some papers with me too that need your signature... Open up!"

I gasped in pleasure as Suraj slid his finger into my pussy as he fingered me. I couldn't resist anymore and pressed my head against the wall as I moaned out loud, "AHHHNNN... Mmmm... Kishore... N-No... please... Leave...Mmmm..." I moaned as Suraj ate me out from behind.

"W-what Nora...? Are you alright... Nora... Answer me!" Kishore banged on the door in alarm as I bit my lip to control my moans. Suraj was eating me out while fingering me with his fingers, and I was going insane with pleasure.

I was panting for breath as I tried to stall him, "I'm... ahnnn... Feeling a little... Mmmm... Under the weather... Kishore... Go back to your office..." I managed to gasp as Suraj's tongue fucked me from behind, "I-I'll come and explain everything..."

"OK, fine... but I hope you remember our dinner meeting tonight, Nora... We need to discuss things..." Kishore reminded me before finally leaving.

Suraj didn't stop as he kept tonguing my cunt relentlessly as I gasped in pleasure. My knees buckled under me, and I fell to the floor as Suraj continued.

I lay on the ground as Suraj spread my legs and stuck his fingers into my pussy. I cried out in pleasure as he finger fucked me while massaging my clit with his thumb.

"Tell me what you want, Nora... Tell me what you want me to do to you!" Suraj grinned as he looked up at me while he fingered my pussy.

I looked back at him and moaned desperately as I couldn't take this torture any longer.

"Mmm... Make me cum, Suraj... Ahhhn... Make your slutty Mom cum!" I begged him as Suraj drove me crazy.

He was as gifted with his fingers as with his cock, he knew exactly how I wanted to be teased, and within moments, I was moaning like a common whore and arched my back to mind-numbingly good orgasm. It was all I could do to control my moans, but my entire body shuddered with pleasure as I collapsed onto the floor.

I looked back at Suraj, panting in lust as he went back to the couch and laid himself down, stroking his cock. Suraj gave me a smug smile and beckoned me over to him. Despite my confidence, despite the fact that this was was my office, the CEOs office - I got on all fours and crawled towards his cock. All my confidence was gone as I crawled on all fours towards him like a bitch. I was ready to do anything Suraj asked me to do.

"Mom... You're such a slut... Dropping to your knees to service my cock..." Suraj taunted me as I opened my mouth and began to worship his cock once again. I leaned forward and began to lick the base of his shaft while jerking him off. Suraj groaned in pleasure as I serviced his cock.

He pulled out his phone and began recording a video while I slobbered all over his cock. I was going nuts as Suraj recorded my slutty side.

"Moan Nora... Tell me how much you love my cock... Mmmm... Mom..." Suraj groaned as I leaned forward and began to deepthroat his cock while moaning like a whore.

"Ahhhnn. Mmmm... Suraj... I love your cock...ahhnnn... It tastes amazing... Mmmm... Please let me have it every day...ahhnnn..." I moaned like a slut as I deepthroated his cock.

Suraj smirked as he filmed me blowing him, "What would Ravi or Kishore think if they saw you like this, Nora... Mmmm... Do you like being my whore... Mom...?" Suraj groaned in pleasure as he jerked his cock while I deep-throated him.

"Ahhnnnn... Yes... Mmmm... I love it...ahhhnnn... Suraj... Mmmm..." I moaned as saliva dribbled down my chin.

I blushed in embarrassment as Suraj captured my debauchery on camera, "Say 'I am Suraj's slut' Nora... Mmmm... Moan it out..." Suraj commanded me as I obediently pulled his cock out and looked up at him.

I was ready to give myself completely to Suraj and submit to his wishes, "I am your slut, Suraj..."

"Call me your master, Nora... Mmmm... Call me Master and tell me how much you love my cock..."

I blushed in embarrassment as Suraj made me say this, "I-I'm your slut, Suraj... Mmmm... I love your cock...Master... Ahhhn..." I moaned submissively as I went to town on his cock, licking and stroking him while Suraj recorded me.

"Mom... Mmmm... Ahhhnn... Nora... I'm cumming soon... Mmmm... Where do you want it... Nora...?"

"On my face... Master... Cum on your slut's face...." I begged as I sat up and leaned forward with my mouth wide open, waiting for his cum. Suraj stroked his cock faster as he aimed it at my face. I sat there with my mouth wide open, eager for his cum.

"Nora... Mmmm... Here it comes... Ahhhnn... Get ready for my cum slut..." Suraj groaned as he grunted and shot several loads of cum all over my face. Thick ropes of cum flew out of his cock as he painted my face white with his seed.

I tried to catch as much of his cum in my mouth as possible, but there was so much of it that I ended up having a face full of Suraj's cum. I looked like a whore as Suraj marked me with his cum. I began to lick his cock clean as I swallowed whatever cum I could find.

Suraj recorded me as I wiped the cum of my face with my fingers and then licked them clean as I cleaned myself up.

To my surprise, he was still rock hard as his cock stood erect after cumming. Suraj reached out and pulled out one of yesterday's condoms from his pocket and rolled it onto his cock.

I knew what he wanted as I crawled towards him, "Take me, master..." I begged him as I climbed on top of him.

I was desperate for his cock as I straddled him on the couch. Suraj smirked as I leaned forward with my hands resting on his chest. "What does the slut want, Mom...?"

"I want you to take me, Suraj... Fuck your slut... Mmmm... Use me... Fill my pussy with your cock..." I begged as I positioned myself above his erect cock. Suraj smirked as I lowered myself onto his cock.

My eyes rolled back in my head as his thick cock filled my pussy; inch by inch. I gasped in pleasure as Suraj split me in half as the tip of his cock penetrated my womb. Once he was all in, I began bouncing my juicy pussy over his cock.

"Ahhhhn... Mmmm... You're so big...ahhhnn... M-my pussy feels amazing..." I moaned in pleasure as Suraj grabbed my breasts and began licking them.

"Ride me, Nora... Mmmm... Slut!" Suraj groaned in pleasure as I rode him harder while he licked my nipples.

My ass bounced as I rode his cock, "M-master... Ahhhn... You fill me so well... Mmmm... This feels so good..." I moaned in pleasure as Suraj toyed with my nipples.

Suraj smirked as he squeezed my ass, " Nora... Mmmm... Ahhhnn... Your pussy feels so tight... Mom..." Suraj groaned as I rode him. He leaned in to kiss me on my lips, but I still had some sanity left as I pulled away.

"N-no kissing... You promised!" I gasped at Suraj as he kissed my neck instead. I was riding him hard, but Suraj began to thrust his hips up, meeting my thrusts and hitting my womb deeper.

"Ahhhn... Mom... Nora... Ahhhnn... I'm going to cum again... Mmmm... Let's cum together..." Suraj groaned as he sat up and pushed me down on the couch, lying on top of me.

"Mmmm... Me too... I'm cumming..." I moaned in pleasure as Suraj pinned my arms down and thrust into me. The position allowed him to go much deeper into me, and he hit my womb repeatedly as we fucked.

Suraj grabbed my tits as he ravished me, "Mom... I'm cumming... Ahhhn... Say my name, Mom... Beg for my cum..." Suraj groaned as we fucked.

"Suraj... Mmmm... I'm cumming too... Suraj... Ahhhnn... Give me your cum...ahhnnn..." I moaned as Suraj thrust into me wildly.

Within a few strokes, Suraj erupted inside of me, filling the condom with his cum. His cock pulsed inside me, pushing me over the edge as I joined him in bliss.

I cried out in pleasure as I squirted, coating Suraj's crotch in my juices as we orgasmed together. My eyes rolled back in my head as I passed out from the intense orgasm.

When I woke up, Suraj had already dressed and covered me with his jacket. I blushed in embarrassment as I got up and realized that Suraj had fucked me senseless, and as I thought back to the amazing fuck, everything came back to me.

'What have I done...?' I cursed myself as I realized that I had lost three lives to him again. I had LOST.

I looked down in panic at the counter Suraj had etched into my breasts. The remaining two lines had also been crossed out, but Suraj had drawn a tiny heart with a red marker beside it. I looked up at him, confused.

"Consider it a bonus life... Nora... I really enjoyed the way you fucked me today!" Suraj smiled as he ruffled my hair. I blushed in shame as I realized what he meant.

"You mean, I didn't lose yet!" I remarked in surprise as Suraj winked at me.

"You've got one more day left... I'll leave you alone tonight, but I want you to come to my room at 10 pm tomorrow night... If you can survive one last night without cumming even once... I'll tell you everything about Ileana's whereabouts..."

I wasn't sure if it was pity or some other reason, but Suraj was giving me a chance, and I was grateful that he did.

"Thank you, Suraj..." I muttered quietly as I sat up on the couch and began dressing up.

Suraj winked at me, "Don't thank me, Nora... Tomorrow night at 10 pm... Don't be late!"

I nodded at him as he smiled and walked out of my office, leaving me on the couch to pick myself up.

I had one chance left. I had one more day to resist Suraj, and I prayed to god that I could survive it.

'One more night of mind-numbingly great sex...' I thought to myself as I slumped on my couch.

12