Indian Harem Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands reached up and tracked the outline of his 'Lives and Heart' markings on my boob, and his fingers gently pulled up my chin, forcing me to look up into his eyes. "Well, to start, I was hoping to get a nice kiss from my cumslut mom..." he whispered sexily as he leaned forward.

"W-what NO... We agreed! 'No kisses and only using the condoms'..." I protested meekly.

"Well, I did break one of my rules when I gave you this extra life, didn't I? I think it's time you return the favour and break one of your rules, Nora... Watching you like that makes me so hard; I want to kiss you!" Suraj whispered as he leaned in and kissed me on my lips.

My mind went blank as I melted into his embrace. Suraj's strong hands pulled me against him while his tongue invaded my mouth, wrestling mine into submission. 'his lips taste so good...' I thought as Suraj's big cock pressed against my stomach; he was fully erect.

I moaned in pleasure as Suraj sucked on my tongue while he groped my big tits. 'Ummm... what is this feeling... our...ahhnn... tongues are...' I thought as Suraj dominated my mouth. My nipples were as hard as rocks and begging to be toyed with as Suraj squeezed my tits.

"Mmmm...I've wanted to kiss these sexy lips for so long, Nora... Mmmm..." Suraj groaned in pleasure as he kissed me passionately.

'W-why am I doing this... I'm kissing the man that I hate... This is so humiliating, but I LOVE kisses like this..." I thought as Suraj ravaged my mouth with his tongue.

As if he could read my mind, He teased me by pulling his tongue out after a few more moments and pulling away slightly from my lips, and I pushed myself up on my toes, trying to reach his lips, putting my hands on his broad shoulder and leaned forward. I pushed my tongue out, licking his tongue and lips, "Mmmm... Suraj..." I moaned submissively as Suraj smirked at my actions.

"Hehe... you loved my French kiss, didn't you?" he said while reaching out and cupping my ass with his strong hands, almost lifting me up effortlessly.

'Fuck... what am I doing... why am I doing this...?' I cursed myself as I kissed Suraj eagerly. I pushed my tongue into his mouth as I French kissed him while pressing my hard nipples against his chest, "Ahhnnn.... yesss... I LOVE dirty kisses..." I moaned submissively as Suraj reached out with his fingers and teased the lips of my pussy, which was dripping wet and oozing my juices all over my thigh.

Suraj was like a sex god; his every action drove me crazy with lust. His hands squeezed my ass, and I wrapped my legs around his waist to support myself as Suraj grunted, cupped my ass and lifted me up against himself while we made out. He finally stopped teasing me and pushed his tongue inside my mouth again, ravaging it like a true dominant alpha male as I submitted myself to him. "I can't believe you are this turned on already, just from a kiss..."

"Mmm... I'm not going to cum... this is...mmm... just... just foreplay...ahhhn..." I gasped in pleasure while Suraj's finger toyed with my pussy as I wrapped my hands around his neck. Suraj smirked at me as he carried me like that while making out with me.

He crashed into the big couch by the Jacuzzi with me straddling his lap, "Admit it, Mom... you've turned into my slut... I was hoping for more of a challenge tonight, but the slutty look on your face says otherwise..." Suraj broke the kiss and smirked at my hazy, lust-filled expression as he wiped the drool from my mouth with his finger, "You're such a good kisser, Nora...

"I will not cum tonight..." I meekly said to him, "There's no way I'll cum tonight..."

Suraj said nothing and just squeezed my lips playfully. He grabbed the blindfold and condom from my hands, tossed the condom to the side and began tying the blindfold around my eyes, "S-Suraj... What are you doing..." I mumbled, my voice filled with lustful anticipation.

"I'm going to break that pride of yours tonight... Nora... I'll make you my slut..." Suraj whispered sexily while tying the blindfold around my head. The blindfold cut off my vision, and Suraj grabbed my hips and moved me a little back so that I was straddling his crotch.

His arms pushed me back, making me arch my back, and Suraj leaned forward and began licking my big tits through the thin fabric of my bikini top, "Mmmm... Suraj... Mmmm... what are you...?" I moaned in pleasure as Suraj licked my tits.

Suraj ignored my question and pulled my top down, and began sucking on my tits like a baby, "Ahhhnnn... S-Suraj...ahhnn... Mmmm... Your tongue..." I moaned in pleasure as Suraj attacked my nipples.

"Mmm... you've got the best tits Nora... Mmmm... These big juicy tits are so soft, and I love your sexy curves..." Suraj groaned in pleasure as he worshipped my busty body. His fingers reached out and began squeezing my ass as he ravaged my tits with his lips and tongue. I bit my lips to avoid letting out a moan, but it was impossible, and I continued to moan and gasp as he teased me.

"Hehe... you're really sensitive, huh... your nipples are already this hard from just a kiss?" Suraj taunted me as he teased my nipples with his fingers.

I blushed in embarrassment and denied, "N-no... this is...I just don't want this... Mmmm..." I gasped as he squeezed my nipples, making me gasp in pleasure.

"Ooh... you say that you don't like it. But you are moaning quite a lot!" I felt his fingers tease and squeeze my right tit while his lips sucked on my other nipple.

'What...ahh... what is this feeling... I've never felt this good when Ravi or Kishore... Ahhhn... Suraj's lips feel so good on my nipples...ahhhnn...' I thought to myself, blushing in pleasure as Suraj worshipped my big tits.

"Ahhhn... s-stop... Mmmm... Suraj..." I gasped in pleasure as Suraj's lips wrapped around my left nipple.

"Mmmm... Nora... You've got the best breasts, Nora... Ahhhn... They are so big and juicy... I love them... Ahhh..." he moaned as his skilful tongue and lips teased my tits as I sat on his lap, moaning and gasping in pleasure while he ravaged me.

The fact that I was blindfolded made it feel much more pleasurable and erotic - I never knew where he would kiss me next. He'd tease and kiss my nipples for a minute before switching sides and ravishing my other breast with his tongue. Suraj alternated between gentle licks and sucks and aggressive nibbles and bites. It took all my effort to not cum right then and there as Suraj worshipped my tits.

After a few minutes, he pushed me off him to the side onto the couch beside him, making me land on my back. The couch was wide enough for two people, and Suraj reached out and spread my legs, hooking my leg over the backrest while leaving me sprawled on my back, unable to see what was happening.

I waited in anticipation for a few seconds, unsure of what he was planning, when I felt his lips press against mine as he leaned forward and began kissing me again. I kissed Suraj eagerly as our lips locked in a passionate kiss.

Our tongues danced together in my mouth while he reached out with his hand and slipped my tiny bikini bottom to the side, exposing my pussy. His fingers traced the lips of my pussy, making me moan in pleasure as we kissed.

Suraj pulled away and whispered in my ear as his fingers teased my pussy, "You're so wet down here... Nora... Do you want my cock?"

I blushed in embarrassment and denied, "N-no... I don't, Suraj... Ahhhn... I won't cum tonight..." I moaned as Suraj teased my pussy.

"Your body doesn't lie, Mom... I'll show you how to be more honest with yourself", he said and flipped me over on my fours on the couch. I had never been so turned on and embarrassed in my life; I could only imagine how this scene would look to anyone watching us in the moonlight - my curvy body, half naked and Suraj behind me as he toyed with my dripping wet pussy.

"Ahhhn... w-what are you..." I gasped in pleasure as Suraj kneeled behind me on the couch and buried his face in my ass, "Ahhhnn... Suraj... Mmmm..." I moaned in pleasure as Suraj ate out my pussy from behind.

I pushed back, grinding my pussy against his face while he fingered me, "Ahhhnn... Suraj... what... when... is this... mmmm..." I moaned in pleasure while Suraj's tongue explored every inch of my pussy.

"Your pussy tastes so good, Mom." he groaned in pleasure as he devoured my pussy from behind.

'He's licking all my dirtiest spots... but it's making me turned on so much...' I thought to myself as he licked and teased my clip while fingering my pussy.

I blushed in embarrassment as Suraj licked my pussy, my juices coating his lips and chin, "Mmmm... Nora... you're so dirty... you're leaking so much..."

'No... my pussy... my pussy feels so good... I-I can't cum... I can't think... ahhhh', I trembled with lust as my pussy overcame with a powerful orgasm, all I could do was that I bit my lips, holding in my moans of pleasure as my knees buckled, and I collapsed onto the couch.

A few seconds later, Suraj pulled the blindfold from my eyes, and I could finally see again. I looked back at Suraj, trembling in pleasure after having the most intense orgasm of my life, "Ahhnn... S-Suraj... Mmmm..." I moaned submissively as Suraj leaned forward and teased his fingers across my lips.

Almost instinctively, I reached out with my tongue and began licking Suraj's fingers clean; my mind was numb with pleasure as I tasted my own juices on Suraj's fingers.

"Did you just cum a little from that teasing, Mom?" Suraj teased me as I began licking his fingers like a sex-crazed whore.

"N-no... Ahhhn... Suraj... I didn't cum..." I lied to him while sucking on his fingers like a slut as I recovered from my intense orgasm.

"Hehe.. whatever you say slut..." Suraj smirked at me as he pulled back his fingers from my mouth. He grabbed me and pulled me back to my knees on the couch. I looked back and saw Suraj kneeling on the couch behind me, towering over me.

I looked up at him with a look of pure lust and desire in my eyes as he towered over me while I knelt in front of him on the couch. My eyes were transfixed on Suraj's 12-inch monster cock, which was begging to come out of his tight briefs, mere inches from my face. He'd corrupted me completely. I knew at that moment that I wasn't going to win tonight.

"Beg for it slut..." Suraj said as he teased me by pushing down his tight briefs ever so slightly.

I couldn't take it anymore and reached out with my hands and hooked them around his swimming briefs, "Please, Master... let me have your cock... Ahhnn... Suraj... I want to suck your cock..." I begged submissively as Suraj smiled at my slutty actions.

Suraj licked his lips and smiled devilishly at me as he allowed me to pull down his briefs freeing his monstrous cock, which swung upwards and hit me across my cheek. My lips drooled as I eyed Suraj's cock, which was inches from my lips. 'This thing broke me...'

I looked up and pleaded with Suraj as I pulled down his briefs completely, releasing his big, fat cock, "Master... can I have your cock... please...ahhnn..."

Suraj smirked at me as he caressed my cheeks while my hands reached out to wrap themselves around his cock, "Go ahead, Nora... suck my cock..." he groaned in pleasure as I pumped his cock with my hands, "but I want the best fucking blowjob of my life!"

I nodded enthusiastically, "Yes, Master... I'll give you the best blowjob... I'll be a good slut for you." I gasped in pleasure as my fingers traced the veins of his cock. Suraj's big cock was thicker than my wrist and almost looked scary.

I made sure to keep eye contact with Master as I leaned forward, wrapping my lips around the tip of his cock as he groaned in pleasure, "Ahhnn... Mom... Mmmm... you've got a very hot mouth..."

'AHHHNN... his cock is so big and thick... Mmmm...' I thought as Suraj groaned in pleasure while I struggled to fit his massive cock into my mouth. 'It's stretching my mouth...' I moaned in pleasure as Suraj's cock invaded my mouth.

"You love my cock don't you, Mom? Those losers, Ravi and Kishore, can't give you the pleasure a beautiful slut like you deserves..." Suraj groaned in pleasure while I sucked his cock like a slut.

"N-No... Don't bring up Ravi right now...mmmm," I mumbled back to him. I couldn't even speak properly with my lips wrapped around his beautiful cock.

"There's no need to hide it... you'd rather be my slut instead of Ravi's whore. That's why you're sucking my cock so hard!"

'Is he right?' I wondered to myself as I licked and drooled all over his cock. Lust, Guilt, Love? I wasn't even sure of my feelings anymore as Suraj's big cock dominated my thoughts.

"N-No... I don't..." I mumbled while continuing to tease him.

Suraj groaned in pleasure while I bobbed my head up and down, sucking his cock like a slut. I used both my hands to pump the base of his cock while my tongue traced the ridges and veins of his cock; I slurped and slobbered over his cock like a sex-starved slut.

"Heh... you're not even letting go of my cock while you talk!" he said with a smirk as he rested back, enjoying my expert blowjob."Mmmm... Suraj... Mmph... Your cock... Mmmm..." I moaned in pleasure while giving Suraj a sloppy blowjob. I held the base of his cock with my right hand as I held his balls with my left, massaging them as I slobbered all over his cock.

"You don't sound really convincing, you know, with your legs spread apart and drooling all over my cock like that..." he ran his hands over my face gently, "Break up with Ravi. Then I'll bring you up here every night so we can fuck all night in this swimsuit!"

My pussy tightened at his words, 'Every night!' I thought for a moment before shaking those thoughts off! 'No... Nooooo! I shouldn't be happy to hear those words... Ravi will free me in a few weeks... But why is my heart pounding like crazy at the words of a 21-year-old brat!'

Suraj pushed me back a little and asked me to squeeze my tits together for him. He pushed his cock up between my tits and began titfucking me while I drooled all over his cock, lubricating his cock with my saliva.

"Mom... your tits are so big and soft... Mmmm... I love them!" Suraj groaned in pleasure as he titfucked me. My saliva coated his cock and made it easier for his big cock to move smoothly between my tits as he pinched my nipples and pulled them hard.

My lips wrapped themselves around the tip of his cock each time it came up from between my tits; I licked his cockhead greedily like a whore as Suraj's fingers traced my lips.

"Your mouth is made for sucking my cock... Nora... If you dump Ravi. You'll be able to suck my cock every day at the office, like last time!"

I said nothing and focussed on giving Master the best blowjob like I promised. "Mmmm... I love... this cock..." I moaned as I bobbed my head up and down Suraj's cock.

"I'm sure only my cock is big and long enough for you to suck while giving a Tit-Fuck! We were made for each other, Nora!"

'AHHHNN... I LOVE Suraj's cock... I WANT him to fuck me every night...' I admitted to myself as I pulled back and teased the tip of his cock with rapid licks, "AHHNN... Suraj... Mmmm... I love your cock..." I confessed submissively as I squeezed my tits around his cock while worshipping his 12-inch monster cock with my tongue. This was all it took for him to finally cum for me.

"Ohh Shit, Mom... That's the spot... Mmmm... I'm going to cum!" Suraj groaned in pleasure as I tongue flicked the tip of his cock while giving him a sexy titfuck.

I looked up at Master pleadingly, "Give me... Mphf... your cum Master... Mmphf... Please... Suraj... Cum in my mouth..." I begged submissively as Suraj reached out and grabbed me by my hair. He held my head still as he thrust his hips forward, fucking my tits as he got ready to cum.

I wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock, slurping and slobbering over his cock as Suraj groaned in pleasure as he neared his climax. I used my hands to stroke the shaft of his cock while pumping his cock while he used my mouth as a sex toy.

"Ahhhhh...." he moaned one last time, loud enough that his voice must have carried over to the grounds, as he shot his hot load into my waiting mouth. Thick spurts of cum shot out from Suraj's cock as he exploded inside my mouth.

I gasped in pleasure as the first spurt of Suraj's cum splashed against the back of my throat and filled my mouth with his delicious seed. His thick tasty cum coated my mouth as I slurped and swallowed Suraj's thick cum while he held me in place.

"Swallow my cum slut... Mmmm... Nora... Drink it all..." Suraj commanded me as he came inside my mouth. I gulped his thick cum greedily as Suraj unloaded his cum into my mouth.

I lost count after 4 big spurts of his hot cum and just focused on swallowing Suraj's cum. After a few minutes, Suraj finally stopped cumming and but I continued licking and cleaning his cock with my mouth for a few more minutes, making sure I didn't waste a drop of Suraj's delicious cum.

Strands of cum, saliva and drool coated my tits and dribbled down my chin as I cleaned Suraj's cock for him. Once I was done, I looked up at Suraj, who had a satisfied smile. I seductively licked his cum off my lips and opened my mouth, showing Suraj the last remnants of his cum which was pooled on my tongue.

Suraj reached down and stroked my cheeks appreciatively as I closed my mouth and gulped down the last of his cum before opening my mouth again to show him that I had drank all of his cum like a good slut, "M-master... was I a good slut... did I drink all your cum?" I asked as Suraj's thumb traced my lips.

"Good Slut... Nora... That was definitely one of the best blowjobs I've ever had..." Suraj said as he leaned down and pulled me up against him. His lips captured mine in a passionate kiss as we made out on the couch. Suraj's fingers traced the outline of his 'Lives & Heart' markings across my tits as he kissed me passionately.

I melted into his arms as Suraj kissed me. We kissed passionately for a few minutes before Suraj broke the kiss and pulled me up. I blushed as Suraj led me to the Jacuzzi by the hand and made me sit in the tub.

I watched as Suraj climbed into the jacuzzi tub with me. He pulled out a bottle of wine from a bucket filled with ice and poured me a glass. Suraj handed me the glass and sat down beside me in the Jacuzzi.

I was horny as hell, but Suraj seemed to have calmed down as he sipped his wine while leaning back against the Jacuzzi. I watched as his muscular body glistened with water in the moonlight.

Suraj noticed me staring at him and smirking. "Come here, Nora. Sit on my lap," he said while spreading his legs. I blushed in embarrassment as I shyly crawled over Suraj's body and sat on his lap, facing him with my legs spread around him. I squirmed as his hard cock touched my butt.

Suraj wrapped his hands around my waist as I held my wine glass to my lips. I blushed in embarrassment as Suraj held me possessively while I sat on his lap. Suraj leaned forward and kissed me on my lips while his hands traced the markings he'd made on my tits, "Mmmm... Nora... I love your curves..." Suraj whispered sexily while reaching out to pour me another glass of wine.

I blushed in embarrassment as we continued making out in the Jacuzzi. Suraj was taking things slowly, but I wanted more. I needed Suraj to fuck me soon. My hands reached out and began stroking Suraj's cock, which had gotten hard again.

"Nora... you are so impatient!" he laughed at my slutty actions while pouring me yet another glass of wine. He reached out, pulled me close, and whispered in my ear, "You sure you don't want to tell me what Ravi is planning...?"

I looked up at his handsome face. I was drunk with lust and the wine, but I still could not bring myself to trust him. "N-no... I only want to win and know about Ileana... I'm not betraying Ravi..."