Indian Harem Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, fine... I guess there isn't anything I can do to convince you..." Suraj whispered as he pulled me in for another deep kiss. As we broke free, he stood up and pushed me off him. He reached over to pick up the last condom and tore it open.

I blushed excitedly as he spread it across my lips, "It's time for your final test... Put it on me with those sexy lips..."

I nodded and reached out with my hands and wrapped my lips around Suraj's cock, using my hands and mouth to roll the condom onto his cock. Suraj groaned in pleasure as I rolled the condom across his 12-inch cock using my mouth.

Once I was done, I looked up at Suraj and licked the tip of his condom-covered cock, which twitched at my touch. He smiled at me, walked back to the couch, and sat down.

Suraj smiled at me and leaned back against the couch as he beckoned me to him, "Come, Nora... Ride my cock like the slut you are!"

I blushed in excitement as I walked over and straddled Suraj's lap. I held his cock in one hand and guided it to my entrance while looking into Suraj's eyes as he smirked at me. Suraj grabbed my ass as I lowered myself onto his cock.

I gasped in pleasure as his thick cock inched its way into my pussy, "Ahhhn... Suraj... It's stretching my pussy... mmmm..." I gasped in pleasure as I sank down on Suraj's 12-inch cock.

Suraj groaned in pleasure as his cock invaded my insides and stretched my pussy. I finally managed to fit all of Suraj's cock inside my pussy, and I sat on his lap, panting in exhaustion. My busty body glistened with water and sweat as Suraj squeezed my tits while I adjusted to having his big cock inside my pussy.

I finally got used to having his cock inside me, and I slowly lifted myself up and sunk back down on his cock. Suraj grunted in pleasure as I began riding his cock while he kissed and sucked on my nipples.

My sexy body bounced up and down Suraj's lap as I rode his cock. The sounds of our moans filled the roof as I fucked Suraj. "Ahhhnn... Suraj... MMmnn... Your Cock...ahhhn..." I moaned in pleasure as Suraj squeezed my ass while I rode his cock.

My pussy was dripping wet and making lewd sounds as I slid up and down Suraj's cock. "Your pussy is so tight, Nora... Mmmm... It's sucking on my cock like it wants to milk me dry..." Suraj groaned in pleasure as I impaled myself on his cock.

"Yess.... yesss... Suraj... Ahn... fuck me..." I moaned in pleasure as my eyes glazed over with lust while I rode Suraj's cock.

"Ride my cock slut... Mmmm... Nora... Grind your pussy on my cock... Ahhhn... Ride my cock till I cum..." Suraj groaned in pleasure as he squeezed my tits.

I rode Suraj's cock as if my life depended on it. My big tits shook and jiggled seductively as I fucked him hard. Suraj leaned forward and sucked on my tits as I rode him.

"Ahhhn... yes... Yesss... Master... lick my nipples... Mmmm... Suraj..." I moaned in pleasure as Suraj ravished my tits while I bounced up and down on his cock.

We continued like this for a few minutes until Suraj decided to take charge and began thrusting his hips up while pulling me down on his cock. "Ahhhnn... Suraj...AHHHNN... Fuck mee...MMmnn..." I moaned sexily as Suraj fucked me from below.

My big tits jiggled wildly as Suraj drilled his cock into my pussy. I screamed in pleasure as Suraj fucked me like a wild animal, "AHHHN... YES... FUCK ME...AHHHN..." I moaned sexily as Suraj fucked my brains out. I could feel the pressure building up inside me as Suraj ravaged my pussy with his cock.

I wrapped my hands around Suraj's neck as I rode his cock like a slut, "AHHHN... YES...AHHHN... FUCK MY PUSSY...AHHHN..." I moaned sexily as Suraj pounded my pussy.

My pussy was on fire, and I was getting closer to my orgasm. I wanted to cum so badly, "AHHHN... SURAJ...AHHHN... FILL MY SLUTTY PUSSY WITH YOUR SEED...AHHHN..." I moaned sexily as I was moments away from cumming until suddenly, I bounced too high up on Suraj's cock and accidentally dislodged his cock from my pussy.

*Rip*

Ravi's tiny condom had finally had enough and ripped apart midway! Suraj had fucked me too hard, and it could not handle our rough sex. Suraj looked down at the torn condom and pulled it off, muttering a curse under his breath as he realized what had happened.

"Damn it! I guess you win then, Nora... That was the last condom..." Suraj cursed as he tossed the broken condom away, "I can't fuck you without one, so I guess that ends tonight's session..."

I, however, was too far gone in my lust to care about the condom breaking, "Ahhhn... Suraj...AHHHN... Master... please... I'm so close to my orgasm... Ahhhnn... Fill my pussy... MMMMM... make me your slut..." I moaned sexily as I leaned in and kissed Suraj, surprising him.

I wrapped my hands around Suraj's neck and ground my pussy against his bare cock, rubbing his cock against the wet folds of my pussy as we kissed passionately, "AHHHHN... PLEASE...AHHHN... SURAJ...AHHHN..." I begged sexily while grinding my pussy against Suraj's cock.

"What about your rule... the game... you win if we stop now..." he mumbled in surprise as I kissed him passionately.

"Shut up and fuck your slut, Suraj... Mmmm... Make me your slut... Ahhhn... fuck me raw... Ahhhnn..." I moaned sexily as I grabbed his cock and guided it towards my dripping-wet pussy.

Suraj groaned in pleasure; he couldn't resist the temptation of having a busty milf like me beg him to fill her pussy with his cock. As his raw cockhead touched the lips of my pussy, Suraj grabbed my hips possessively and slammed me down on his cock.

"AHHHN... Yes... Yesss... Suraj... AHHHHN... Fuckkkk... Ahhhn..." I moaned out at the top of my voice as I finally got his raw cock inside my pussy. Suraj groaned in pleasure as well as my pussy gripped his enormous cock.

I wrapped my hands around Suraj's neck as I bounced up and down on his cock while he played with my big tits, "Come in me... come in me, baby..." I moaned sexily as Suraj banged me like an animal.

Suraj leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, "Your pussy feels so good without the condom... I'm not going to last much longer..." Suraj groaned in pleasure as he grabbed my ass and bounced me on his cock.

"Me neither... Suraj... ahnnn... cum in me baby... ahnn... come inside your slut...ahhnn..."

"Ahhh... Nora... here I cum..."

"Oh god! I'm cumming, Suraj!!!"

We moaned out loudly as we both reached orgasms simultaneously. Suraj grunted and shot his huge load inside my pussy while I moaned sexily and quivered as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life!

***

Two Hours Later

Suraj and I lay in the Jacuzzi; I rested comfortably on Suraj's chest while we relaxed in the warm, bubbly water. Suraj was gently tracing circles across my tits, just above his 5 lives and heart 'tattoo', with his fingers while we cuddled.

He'd fucked me many more times, and I had lost count of the number of times he had made me cum. The euphoria of multiple orgasms had mellowed down, and I was slowly coming to the realization that I had lost Suraj's game. I was silent for 5 minutes, and he probably knew what I was thinking.

I looked up at him with a pleading look on my face. I knew I had lost, fair and square, but maybe if I begged him, he might tell me where Ileana was. I opened my mouth to speak to him, "Suraj, I---" but he interrupted with a finger to my lips.

He reached out towards a corner and rummaged for a second before pulling out a mobile phone from the corner. He carefully handed it to me and smiled gently, "Ileana is safe... I found her held by Ravi's goons in Goa, and we freed her..."

A wave of relief washed over me, and tears formed in my eyes. Suraj cupped my cheeks as I sobbed happily. Ileana was safe, I couldn't believe it.

"Her number is saved on that phone; you can call her from this phone. Ravi will not be able to trace it, so it's safe. You can call her right now; I told her that you'd call her late at night..." he smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the cheeks before standing up from the Jacuzzi.

"B-but... but... I lost your game..." Confused, I looked up at him, unsure what to do next.

Suraj wrapped a towel around his waist as he got up, a sad look on his face, "I was going to tell you everything anyway, no matter what happened tonight. I was hoping that you would leave Ravi and decide to join me, but it seems I was wrong about that..."

"Suraj... about that... I --" I started talking, but he cut me off again.

"It's fine, Nora. I'm sorry I had to put you through the last three days, but it was my last shot at saving my family. I'll just request that you don't tell Ravi that I know he is planning something. I'll find some other way of figuring out his plan..." he shook his head and walked away.

I wanted to go and talk to him, but instead, I picked up the phone and opened it to find Ileana's name in the contacts. I dialled the number immediately and waited eagerly for it to ring.

"Hello..." her sleepy voice finally answered.

"ILEANA!!" I sobbed into the phone, tears of happiness in my eyes, "Are you ok? Did they hurt you? Where are you right now?"