Indian Hospitality for a Tourist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ramesh, please stop!" Lara whined softly, trying to fight him but at the same time responding to his fondling.

He slid his hand down her midriff, down to her crotch, and started rubbing her pussy. Lara shot her hand down there, trying to stop his hand, but he persisted. "Ramesh please, no!" Lara begged.

.Ramesh eagerly stroked her pussy lips, while his other hand twiddled her nipples. He felt them get hard. Lara was fighting back less, and her hand, that previously tried to pull his hand away from her pussy, was now joining in. She was breathing heavily, and moaning softly.

Ramesh's cock was now rock hard again. He dragged Lara to the bed, planted her face down, spread her legs, and penetrated her pussy from behind with no preamble. She squealed, feeling his cock stretch her tight pussy. Ramesh grunted and groaned, pounding her pussy, his crotch slapping against her ass. Lara gasped as she took in his piston of a cock, feeling a mixture of pleasure and shame, fucking a guy she just met while her boyfriend was asleep in the next room.

After fucking her prone, Ramesh pulled out and flipped her over. Spreading her legs wide, he was about to pierce his cock inside her pussy once more, when Lara pressed her hands against his crotch. "Please," she gasped, "wear a condom!"

Ramesh complied. He quickly sifted through his bedside drawer for a condom, hastily rolled it over his rigid shaft. He slathered some lube all over, and pushed his cock back into her pussy. With one smooth thrust, he filled her up again, making Lara gasp. Her boobs jiggled as he pounded her, and she wrapped herself around him, taking all of his cock in. Lara's were glazed from the delirium of the ecstasy and the pleasure of a thick cock stretching her pussy. As he continued hammering away, Lara tapped him on the chest, wanting him to stop. Ramesh paused. "I wanna be on top," she panted, between breaths.

Ramesh acquiesced. He pulled off of her and spread himself on the bed. Lara got up and straddled him, her pussy lips rubbing against his sheathed cock. She brought her hand to his meat, and held it up as her pussy descended upon the entire length of his shaft. Lara sighed with pleasure. She placed her hands square upon his chest, and started slowly bobbing up and down his member.

Lara clearly enjoyed riding cock. Ramesh laid back and relished the way she worked his meat. Lara's breasts jiggled as she rode him, and Ramesh closed his eyes, moaning in pleasure.

The blonde worked up a sweat, and then paused for breath. She lifted herself off of his cock, then reached down with her hands, pulled away at the condom.

Ramesh grinned. "Oh yea". He grabbed her by the hips, and held her down on his crotch, as he forced his unsheathed cock back inside, now sliding inside her wet pussy smoothly. Lara's eyes fluttered as he entered her, clearly preferring bareback cock. Thanks to the magic of viagra, Ramesh kept up and kept going.

Lara rode him harder than ever, and before long, she stiffened. With a loud moan, she quivered in orgasm. Her pussy was gushing, and Raghu felt her juices trickle out of her orifice, slathering his cock and groin.

Lara collapsed on top of him, spent. She was breathing hard, still in the throes of orgasm. Ramesh let her collect her breath, and then helped her get off of him, her back on the bed. He pulled himself up, and hefted her legs atop his shoulders. He was going in for the kill.

Lara's eyes widened in shock, as he forced his cock inside her tight pussy once again. Her face was flushed red, glistening with sweat, her mouth a wide 'O'. She squealed loud and with wild abandon. Ramesh jackhammered her sopping wet pussy like there was no tomorrow, shaking the bed with every forceful thrust. He grunted like a delirious animal, feeling her pussy suck his cock in. A minute later, he let out a roar, and his mind exploded with an orgasm, and he shot thick wads of semen deep inside her.

***

It was 10AM by the time Jorgen came to. "What - what happened?" he said groggily. Ramesh and Lara were already up, fully dressed of course, having coffee by the kitchen islet.

"You passed out," Ramesh said, and helpfully offered a coffee. Jorgen gratefully accepted. "Oh man, I think I didn't feel the high," he complained. "Did you guys get high?"

Lara sipped her coffee quietly, avoiding eye contact. "Just a little," Ramesh said. "How about you freshen up a bit, before I drop you off? Feel free to shower as long as you like."

"Thanks Ramesh, I could use a shower!", Jorgen smiled, "you are very kind."

As Jorgen went into the bedroom to access the bathroom within and locked the door behind him, Ramesh got up from his seat and sauntered over to Lara. She looked hesitantly, unsure what Ramesh was about to do. He embraced her from behind. "We got some time to ourselves," he said, nuzzling into her hair.

"Ramesh, no!" Lara whispered, afraid that Jorgen might hear them. Ramesh persisted: he turned her face towards him and mashed his mouth upon hers. Lara didn't resist this time.

Ramesh led her to the couch, and pulled down his pajamas. His cock was semi-erect, and he gestured at Lara, to assist. Lara quickly looked at the bedroom door. She could hear the shower still on: Jorgen had only just started.

Ramesh sighed as Lara took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him good, her spittle slobbering all over his growing shaft. Before long, he was raring to go.

He sat on the couch, and hefted her atop him. Lara pulled her panties to the side, and navigated her pussy down his erect member. She muffled her gasps as she rode him. Raghu buried his face in her chest, grunting quietly as he enjoyed her pussy bob up and down his cock.

They were startled by Jorgen's voice, calling from inside the bathroom. "Ramesh! Do you mind if I use your shampoo!"

"Go ahead!" Ramesh panted. Lara had frozen for a bit, looking fearfully at the bedroom door. Hearing the shower still on, she quietly exhaled in relief.

Ramesh came inside her again. As she got off of him, his cum dribbled down her thighs. She hurried to the kitchen islet, and pulled some kitchen paper to wipe herself. Ramesh had barely pulled his pajamas back on, when Jorgen appeared from the bathroom, all showered and fresh.

Lara was back at her seat, coffee in hand, with nothing to betray their strenuous activity besides her slightly disheveled hair.

***

Ramesh dropped them off at their hostel later that day. "Thanks so much for everything, we had a blast!" Jorgen said cheerfully. Lara was uncharacteristically silent.

Ramesh stole a quick glance at Lara, and said "the pleasure was all mine." And he drove off.

12