Indian Housewife Misadventures Ch. 01

Story Info
An 42 year old married desperate housewife's misadventure.
3.1k words
4.49
69k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Selvi, I'm a 42 year old married South Indian women living in Kolkata. My husband lives in Dubai and so at home its just me and my 19 year old son. My Hubby comes only once a year sometime once in two years depends on how busy he is, and this is going on for almost 14 years now. So as you can imagine it has been tough for me.

To describe myself, I'm a plump women and a brown complexion. I have 34 DD size breasts and 36 Waist. I don't look like any celebrity models but I'm voluptuous.

About 10 years back my hubby told me his fantasies about cuckolding, which after few years did occur. Post that incident for next five years I had sex only with my hubby and that too sparingly. I controlled my needs as much as possible until occurrence of one incident which turned around my life completely.

First of my story series would be that incident.

4-5 years back I had to travel to Siliguri, since this was a last minute plan I was unable to get train tickets, just somehow managed to get a Sleeper bus coach.

For the journey I decided to wear a Saree as I'm most comfortable in it and my baggage consisted of just another saree and essentials as it was to be just for a day.

The bus journey starts at around 9:00pm and managed to reach the Bus Stand only by 8:45.

It was a warm sultry day as usual and I was sweating profusely, it was crowded as a long weekend was coming up and the berth I got was in the last row one in the double berth.

The berth below mine was full of luggage (parcels to be precise) and so was adjacent single berths.

I boarded the bus and went straight to the last berth and climbed it.

The bus started, I pulled the alley-side curtains and laid done fiddling with my mobile as the ceiling was very low to situp. Even though the Air conditioning was on it was still quite warm.

No one was there in the berth next to me... so I was happy and counting my blessing.

The bus crossed Bali Bridge and stopped for a couple of minutes and then continued its journey.

Few minutes later the curtain opened and I saw an old 60 year old man standing.. I asked him what he wanted, he said the berth next to me was his. I said thats not agreeable so the old man called the conductor. I told him why is the old man have a berth next to me, it should be a female next to female. The conductor looked at the charts and said I was listed as a Male, I check the app through which I had booked and I realized that I had made a blunder of not set the gender correctly. It was an embarrassing mistake.

I apologized and asked the conductor to exchange my berth with someone else he said there was only 2 other women who are sharing a berth. I request for a single berth but no one wanted the last row and the roads are bad. The conductor kept insisting it was my mistake and even said if I want I can deboard and catch another bus.

I contemplated for a while, and decided to just continue to sit there. The old man was quite lanky so I was confident I can handle if he tries to act smart.

After all that drama, the old man climbed the berth. I kept the bag between us and turned the other side, watching my mobile... the old man had also turned away so I was comfortable.. and then I dozed off.

I was disturbed when I felt a weight on my legs.. I was certain it was the leg of the old man...I looked down and surely enough it was his leg I pushed it aside, then after a few minutes he again did the same. I got angry and I just turned towards him and started staring at him, his eyes was closed but I was sure he was pretending.

In a couple of minutes my eyes shut as well.. and I was woken with a sudden jerk of the bus. I saw the man was staring at my midriff which was clearly visible as the saree pallu had given way.

I just turned again facing away from him, and just hoping that this journey would get over soon.

The old man once again put his leg on me.. I was too tired to redo everything again, so I just let it be.

My eyes were feeling very heavy so I just slept off, I started having dirty dreams of stories I had read here of women having sex in the bus etc. It had been 9 months since I had sex, so my mind would wander with these thoughts a little too often.

Then another sudden jump of the bus and I woke up I felt the the old mans hand on my midriff.

The touch of skin made me feel really good, and nothing much I just let his hand be, I was losing my rational thought process. Then I started feeling his hand caressing my stomach, I had a habit of wearing the saree on my navel.

It started to feel really good and I was enjoying it.. this made him bolder and he came closer so as to wrap his hand completely. I started breathing heavily, it was a dead giveaway that I was liking it so he started spooning me. This went on for 10-15 mins, he tried to push his hand up to my breasts but I kept resisting and then suddenly all lights in the bus turned on and I could hear the conductor say that it is a 15 mins break for toilet.

I immediately pushed him and his hand away and sat up.. he too reacted accordingly and immediately got off the berth. I wore my pallu properly and after minute got off the berth carried my bag. While getting down from the bus I didn't see the old man anywhere I just went straight to the ladies room.

In the toilet I realized my panty was soaking wet, and was giving off a musky smell. I took a minute for myself to think how do I want the rest of the journey to be and should I or should I not just continue to play and see what it takes me..

All the attention the old man was giving me was making me feel very good and I really wanted more of it, and at that point I thought there is nothing to loose, so lets just enjoy it while it lasts.

If I was to do something wrong let me at least do it right, so first I removed my panty and dumped it in bag, I then took out a sleeveless blouse that I was carrying which has a deep cut. Removed out normal blouse and bra and wore the sleeveless one (with no bra). Then I lowered my saree under below my navel and loosened the petticoat knot. Repacked my bag and came out of the toilet. I wore the pallu of my saree as a shawl so as to not make it obvious. and walked straight to the bus.

The old man was standing near the door smoking bidi. He smiled at me I gave no reaction and went straight into the bus, climbed my berth lay down and this time covered myself with the blanket.

The bus started again.. few minutes after the old man opened the curtain and climbed into the berth. The moment I saw him I turned away. He didn't waste a second and started to put his hand through the blanket, after some effort he managed to put his hand in, and started the caressing all over again, but this time since my saree was below the navel his touches were concentrated in around and below my navel uptill the saree seam.

He kept spooning me more and more and trying to rub his crouch on my ass. This foreplay went on for a few minutes and I was thoroughly enjoying it. Suddenly the bus stopped and bright lights streaming into the bus and reactively pushed his hand and him again.. It took me couple of seconds to realise it was just a Toll booth. Then within instances the bus started I took this break and an opportunity to loosen my saree and petticoat knot more and unhooked my blouse, my 34 DD tits with big black areolas and hardened nipples were released.

The old man started with his hand again, and at that time I removed the blanket completely and turned towards him and looked at him straight and we made eye contact.

He smiled, I didnt, I just looked down at my naked breasts, and looked back at him, he realized then that my tits were out for him to taste. He immediately grabbed my boobs and started sucking, it was like feeding a hungry lion. He bit, licked and constantly admired my breasts, I was very proud and happy knowing that my breasts were getting the attention they deserve.

After the initial fervor, his hands slowly went down and he started raising my saree up. I feeling I was having was indescribable, I was having an out of body experience felt like I was watching porn where I was the main protagonist.

His hands reached my thighs and he felt it up, but now it was raw and rough.

He then took out the pleats of my saree from the petticoat and undid the petticoat knot.

All this while he was devouring my tits and kissing and licking my neck and face.

He then undid his pants and pulled it down with his underwear, he took my hand and placed it on hot and hard manhood. He was hairy, but I didn't mind.

He then made me lie facing up removed my pallu, undid my saree and pulled out my petticoat.

I was completely nude showing my privates to a complete stranger who I haven't even spoken a word with properly.

My saree was bunched up around my waist, I was quite uncomfortable as it was paining my back he understood and just pulled out the saree completely and got on top of me.

I could feel the head of dick touching my pussy lips teasing me, it was time for my pussy to devour his monster, I just pulled him closed and he just shoved his dick right in, he started ramming me hard, I just indicated to slow down, and gladly he did.

While he was thrusting his penis in and out, I wanted to feel his chest on me so I just unbuttoned his shirt, and just hugged him with his full weight on top of me and the feel of skin on skin all over I was in a different world altogether.

He kept thrusting steadily and wanted him to never stop... I controlled my moaning and in the process kept biting my lip.

the old man would stop after every 15-20 Strokes and just lay on me, I was liking it so much, Whenever he could manage he would suck my boobs or squeeze it and constantly kept smooching me, with his tongue darting inside my mouth. It was intense.

While we were enjoying this and seeing each other eye to eye whenever the street lights would pass was exhilarating. At that moment I knew I needed this and I made the right decision going ahead with this.

Then a stream of bright light came into the bus and it stopped, the man stopped pumping but I just grabbed his ass and him inside me more. It was to tell him I didn't want to stop, also I knew it was a toll, within seconds bus started chugging along and so did my secret lover, his thrusts were getting harder but his pace was consistent.

To my luck all the lights within the bus were turned on, and heard the conductor say 15 mins stop for tea and toilet. My heart sank, and I unwillingly pushed my lover away.

He moved away with a smile, then I could hear the voice of the conductor coming closer to our seat. I panicked my saree and blouse were bunched up and thrown in a corner. all I had was the blanket which I immediately pulled up over. The blanket now was not big enough to cover my modesty, but I just somehow tucked myself in.

The old man meanwhile just wore his pant, opened the curtain completely and jumped off the berth bare chested, and within moments the conductor came, I am sure he saw the old man without the shirt and then when he peaked into the berth my bunched up saree petticoat and blouse were quite visible and in another corner was the mans underwear. I was holding on to the blanket like it was my dear life.

He told me that I could use the toilet if I want I refused the offer, then he just started throwing out the packages out the window where I believe there was another man standing outside to catch. This went on for few minutes, I wanted to pull back the curtains but that would mean I had to come out of the blanket which I could not do.

After few minutes of this ordeal the conductor left, but not without giving me another sly glance.

I was getting impatient and eager for the bus to start again so that the lights would be turned off the curtains can be pulled back and I can get dressed. I started cursing my predicament. Every scenario that can go wrong was running through my mind each minute passing felt like an eternity.

I dont know after how long but the old man came back,... he climbed into the berth. He closed the curtain and I sighed with relief.

First thing he did was take off his shirt again, and then started tugging on my blanket I refused to give away, he just started smooching me with force....while I tried to push him off he just pulled my blanket away, and grabbed by pussy and started kneading it, then took off his hand and spit on it and grabbed my pussy again. all the while sucking my neck and boobs. I was scared since the bus was still stationery and the lights were all on.

Luckily I heard the bus start and with a few seconds we were back on the road. The old man had removed his pants by then and climbed back on top of me.. and thrust hard and entered me. I moaned loudly and I couldn't control it any more. Other than my moans even the body slapping sounds were getting louder, but my lover wouldn't ease up at all. While in the moment in a sudden shock heard the know on the berth and before I could react, the curtains were pulled I saw the conductor grinning ear to ear. He saw me, lying nude with the old man on top of me fucking the daylights out.

He told the old man, ignoring me as if I'm a nobody, to come down to the below berth as it was empty now and more comfortable and he wanted to sleep for some time so he will do that on the top berth.

Old man said OK and just pulled out his cock which was glistening with my juices. Without a word the old man just wore his pant and grabbed his shirt and underwear and jumped off the berth. I grabbed the blanket again and covered myself.

The conductor told me to go down as well, I refused, the old man said come down its ok... first words to me since we started out tryst, then he grabbed my clothes and just threw it in the bottom berth before I could even protest then he grabbed my back and chucked it in as well. The conductor started getting restless, he asked me to go down before creating a scene and whole bus will come to know about it.

Considering the compromising situation, I was in, I knew the conductor held all the cards.

I submissively obeyed and wrapped the blanket around me like a towel and got off the berth. The old man was already inside and had taken off his pants stroking his cock.

I went in but was in the alley side. The conductor peaked in smiled and went to the top bunk. I closed the curtain and removed the blanket, lay no my back and spread my legs I was officially become a slut, if there was ever a doubt. The old man just got on top of me again and started thrusting after a few stroked he told me he wanted to fuck me doggy style and since lower berth has more head room it would be easy, so he turned me over, lifted my ass pushed my head down and started rubbing his cock on the pussy lips then his dick went right in and he started banging. I was having trouble breathing with my face smothered on the pillow and we were sweating more profusely, I just pulled open the curtain a little and the man pulled it open completely the sound of the body slapping was getting louder and louder, which was like an open invitation for the conductor to just come down and watch. The conductor didn't waste time and grabbed my boobs and started stroking his cock, while the old man was fucking me like I was a bitch. Finally, within few more strokes the old man came inside me i could feel his pulsating cock and the sudden jet of his cum.

Once he was done, he just pulled out and laid flat on the berth. I too just fell back exhausted, the conductor however continued feeling me up and stroking his cock simultaneously and he finally came on my stomach I couldn't care less I just cleaned it with the curtain and dozed off.

When my eyes opened the old man wasn't there but the conductor was sleeping next to me with his hand on my boobs.

I woke him up and told him I had to get dressed. So, I just came out of the berth with the conductor blocking the view for the rest of the bus and watched me wear my blouse then my petticoat and then my saree.

Once I was dressed, I just sat on the berth, the conductor asked my number I told him later and within an hour more we reached Siliguri and I ensured to lose myself in the crowd.