Indian Igatpuri Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Meera, we are still waiting at SPJIMR. It's taking so long for Gunmay to be processed and the waiting queue goes forever. Here is Gunmay." She handed the phone to him and whispered unnecessarily as he had heard her reply to Meera, "Guddu," she said, using his special name, "It's your mother. She thinks we are still at SPJIMR."

Whether it was the disaster of last night, whether it was Deepika, or whether it was his hormones we will never know, but when he spoke to his mother as Deepika clung to his arm, he said that the queue to be processed was moving slowly, he didn't know how long it would take but it would be some time. When he had finished, without missing a beat, Deepika moved to her next topic, should she wear western clothes when out or would that be too provocative and what would people think? They spent the rest of the day with her trying on western nightclub dresses parading in front of Gundu.

After their meal at the house, some TV, they retired to the two bedrooms. Meera discovered that the bright ceiling light could not be turned off as something was wrong with the switch. Deepika phoned the apartment block janitor who said he would look at it tomorrow, so she and Guddu resigned themselves to a night of sleeping with the light on. There was still tension between the mother and son but eventually, both fell asleep. Guddu had taken longer to do this thinking of what had happened that day. He was confused. Had what happened been nativity on Deepika's part, was she teasing him, was she seducing him, her nephew? He decided it was probably the first.

As usual of late, Meera awoke with an orgasm raging through her body. This time not only was she fully awake straight away and not half-conscious but her memory of the dream was full, not disjointed and fragmented as before. Her mystery sex partner, the one who made her cum so strongly, the one who knew how she needed to be fucked by, was in fact Gundu, her son.

She lay there as stiff as board, frozen by the immorality of what she had dreamt, what had been making her cum so strongly for the past week. She was a chaste, conservative country born woman from a village 25 kilometres from Igatpuri and was far more traditional in thought and behaviour of women than those from the big cities like Delhi or Mumbai. She was proud of her good character and that she was not a sex-starved, vulgar bitch, like some she had seen in the Bollywood movies at a friend's house as she did not watch them at her house. Of course, she had never watched porn. The thought of wearing a western dress or even a midriff revealing saree made her shudder. As for the morals of the younger generation, she was revolted. How could they act like that enjoying sex, not being faithful? It was what she had been conditioned to believe.

And yet here she was cumming at the thought of having her own son fuck her. And not just fuck her, but in ways that she had been embarrassed to hear as a young woman talking with others. Ways which were giving her pleasure. It was sinful to even think of things like this and with his son as well. She would have to obliterate this from her mind. It could never happen. But the strength of her cumming; she had never cum like that in the three years she and her husband, Kanhar, had fucked before she banished him to a separate bed because of his depraved fantasies. She shuddered as she thought of one of the minor depravities he had wanted, anal. How could anyone do that? As her mind wrestled with all this her hand was playing with her clit.

Guddu awoke to hear his mother saying, "Just as I expected. It's big and strong just like you." He became aware she had her hand around his cock stroking it slowly, feeling the veins running down the side and on its underside. It was rapidly growing to its full length. She hefted his balls in her hand and then looked directly into Gundu's eyes. He was nervous. His eyes strayed. He was nude having fantasied and masturbated about his aunt. But now he could see his mother was naked. He was nude with his naked mother. His mother, just like in his forty-plus fantasies of him and her, and she was ready for sex.

He was uncertain what to do, afraid to mess up, especially after the disastrous mistake from the night before. "Relax my son, my special Guddu. Do you want your mother to do this?" She began stroking harder. Gundu moaned and his cock hardened to its largest ever. "How about this?" She flicked out her tongue. His moaning increased. "Then certainly this, because I want it as well." She sucked the head into her mouth and gently fondled her son's balls, knowing they were swollen with cum. Cum she was going to milk from him. Guddu closed his eyes and put his head back, then opened them quickly. It wasn't a fantasy. He was watching his mother take more of his raging hard-on into her mouth. He watched her bobbing head and felt the surge of anticipation and arousal rising as it had done in his imagination so many times before.

"Guddu,, I'm going to make you cum. Drain you dry." She sucked and licked taking him deeper and deeper, leaning her head back to overcome her gag reflex and deep throat her son. She pulled back quickly holding Guddu's quivering cock in front of her as he came hard, aiming his shooting jism onto her neck and breasts, then down into her face from where it dripped onto her hard nippled tits.

Gundu was in heaven,. He was on a roll and wanted more. He guided his mother's hands holding his cock back to her face, found her mouth and his cock head opened her lips. " MMMMMM Hmm." The muffled sound came from around the cock lodged in her mouth. His mother latched onto his cock, her tongue working overtime, following every movement of his rod as it fucked her mouth, the head between her lips until he exploded, filling her mouth with his last thick strands of cum. Cum that pulsed and throbbed in her mouth for a short time before she swallowed it. He watched as she sucked until he was emptied and dry, before she sat back, amazed at the huge loads of cum he had ejaculated, looking to see if he was satisfied because she was. Guddu tried to speak, to apologise.

"Shh, shh. It's what I wanted. You did great. And so much cum. So much and I want more."

She wiped her face and tits with her hand, and then led him from the cotton mattress on the floor to the double bed. Her naked body in front of him was just like he imagined. No, make that better than what he had fantasised over. Her tits were full, her nipples hard, her areolae dark and big. Her bush was thick and its hair darker than that on her head, covering the whole area between her legs. Her arse cheeks were round and bounced invitingly as she walked to the bed. On the bed, she moved his soft cock aside and sat on his lap. She took Guddu's hand and positioned it between her legs. " Just do as I show you." She opened her cunt, let her son feel her sex moisture, dip his finger in her pussy and slide it up to her clit. She held her son's fingers there and encouraged him to rub and stroke that area, moaning with pleasure as she responded.

After a while, she removed her hand and let Guddu keep going solo. She rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes, moaning as he continued rubbing her. "Oh keep going Guddu. Don't stop no matter how much I beg. I want this. I truly do."

Guddu listened and wasn't leaving the promised land. He pinched and rubbed and tweaked and massaged, using all the tricks and techniques he had imagined while masturbating in his bedroom. He listened as her breath changed, moaning and gasping until finally, she was wailing. "Uhh, uunghh, oooh, don't stop, more, Ooooooh, ooh fuck, fuuuck, UHHH." Then she collapsed against him, before turning and kneeling on him, kissing him and scratching and clawing at his chest.

"That was so good. Thank you, my son, and it's only the beginning." She kissed her son again, driving her tongue deep into his mouth. The kiss finished and she looked down. Her son's cock was rising again, and she smiled in anticipation. Meera gave a small gasp as her son's hardening cock began to expand only inches from her face. Almost reverently she reached out and wrapped one hand around Gundu's throbbing cock and gave a small smile as she felt it twitch in her grip. "I really excite you," she whispered. Gundu could only grunt in reply as she slowly began to pump his dick.

"So good. It's so good," he moaned almost incoherently as he was still getting used to the idea of his mother jerking him off. Something he had hoped for, wanted, but deep-down thought would never happen, especially after last night. He lowered his eyes, and the expanse of her skin flooded his vision as her tits came into his view. "Oh my God," he groaned; up close her dark-skinned twin mounds were a sight to see. They stood proud on her chest, full and round and he watched them rise and fall with each laboured breath as she watched his cock stiffen even more in her grip. Gundu lowered a hand and cupped her soft tit flesh. He felt her shudder at the touch and a soft sigh escaped her lips. She gave a little moan as her son's fingertips caressed her hard nipple.

"It's been...so long. More than fifteen years."

Guddu pulled his hips back and slid his cock from his mother's grip. She seemed startled when he moved and knelt on the bed at her feet, reached forward and laid his hands on her knees and began to gently separate her legs.

"You shouldn't...what are you...You want to...," she whispered. Then a low groan followed as his lips landed on her firm inner thighs. "Oh my God...Oh my God...," she moaned as he left a moist trail higher and higher along her thighs.

"My turn," Gundu said as he opened her thighs even further. Meera's eyes widened as the dark fur covering her pussy came into view, knowing and craving what was coming. Glancing between her now spread thighs, Guddu could see her swollen and glistening cunt lips through the tangle of hair. His only exposure to a pussy had been in porn, and almost all of them were western and shaven. There was something so primal and exciting seeing his mother in her ready to fuck.

"We can't...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Meera moaned. Knowing that she did not mean it Guddu extended his tongue and dragged it up the length of her soaked gash. Her sex scent filled his nostrils, and her taste coated his tongue as he gripped her now quivering thighs, holding her slit open to his oral assault. Finishing at her throbbing clit, he lifted his head and stared into her lust-filled eyes. He knew she wanted this, but she needed to say it; to herself as much as him.

"Should I stop?" Guddu asked in a gentle voice.

Meera reached down and tangled her fingers in his hair. An almost wild look filled her eyes as she tightened her grip. "God help me," she panted back. Then she spewed more filth than he had ever heard her say in his entire life. "Lick your mother's cunt, baby," she half growled as she tugged at his head pulling it into her sex trench. "I want to fucking cum all over your face." His mouth closed on her, his tongue driving through the mat of hair to spear between her waiting cunt lips. Guddu heard a guttural moan as his mouth tasted her hot nectar. This was his first time being with a woman. Oh, he had watched a ton of porn; but doing it yourself was totally different. AND IT WAS HIS MOTHER, THE WOMAN HE FANTASISED ABOUT.

Guddu sucked, licked slurped, and drank every drop he could. He wanted nothing more than to pleasure his mother. He found and focussed on her pulsing clit and pulled it into his mouth, sucking on the hard bud.

Meera reached up one hand and covered her gaping mouth just in time to muffle the wail that rolled out of her. "Mmmppfffffffffffffffffffffffff," she screamed into the palm of her hand, as her other hand ground her son's face between her spasming thighs. A flood of cunt cream pumped into Gundu's mouth which he gratefully swallowed as his mother came noisily on his tongue. "So good, oh God," his mother moaned as she dropped the hand covering her mouth to a tit. One hand held her son's head against her quim, while the other cupped her breast, pinching her aching nipple.

It was like his Fantasy number ten, and he knew once would not be enough, so he slid one hand off her thigh and deeper into her waiting, welcoming wet V. Even as her body trembled and shook from the after-shocks of her first orgasm, Guddu slid two fingers into her drenched hole. "Oh fuck...fuck yes," she whimpered. "Finger fuck me, son", his mother keened down at her only son. His face coated in her juices, he looked up at her face. It was strained and tense from the intensity of what she was experiencing, and the veins on her neck stood out as her back began to arch in the chair.

"Going to...how...oh shit," Meera gasped. Gundu knew she was close to cumming again and quickly lowered his mouth back down and engulfed her swollen lips. Then an animal gurgle came out of her mouth and her son's mouth was filled full once again by her ejaculate. He held her spasming body and drank the cum pouring from her as she roared through her orgasm. When she collapsed back on the bed his entire face was covered with her cum, and juices dripped off his chin to his chest. Her hands tugged at the sides of Guddu's head and she stared into his eyes.

"Do you know what you just did?" she asked still panting.

"Yes, I do," Guddu said simply. He couldn't, wouldn't hide from the fact he had just given his mother two soul-shaking orgasms.

"Fuck me...please" she sounded like she was begging.

That was all Guddu needed; he reached down and held his throbbing cock in one hand while he supported himself on the other. Aiming the engorged head for her swollen lips, he lowered his hips. Just as the tip touched her moistness, he looked into her eyes.

"I am going to fuck you now, mother. It's all I have ever wanted," he whispered. His cock head parted her lips like they were soft wet petals, and as he slid the head inside, he heard the soft wet sucking sound of acceptance. He felt his mother's tight walls gripping his cock as his fuck pole entered her.

"Oh, Jesus" Meera groaned as she stared into his face. "Slow baby, slow my Gundu," she gasped. "It's been fifteen years."

With a grunt Guddu pushed down, sliding a couple more inches into her. His mother's eyes fluttered again, her mouth opening in a silent "Oh" as her body gave a small spasm under her son. Her nails dug into his arse and then slowly eased up, establishing a rhythm with his thrusts. Then she clutched his arse cheeks uncontrollably. "My God." She breathed out a long, satisfied sigh. "I just came, fuck that was good." A proud possessive smile crept over her face. "Fuck your mother good, baby," she sighed as she encouraged her son to take her fully.

With three-quarters of his cock inside her fuck tunnel, Guddu began to rock his hips, slowly sliding in and out of her now dripping pussy. With each forward motion more and more of his cock entered her. "Oh shit" Meera grunted as his pelvis came down on hers, his entire eight inches now buried to the hilt inside her. Her grip tightened on her son's arse, holding him as they fucked. She squeezed him and gasped, "Don't move." He had never fantasied this as she ground her hips in a slow circle under him, as pressed her mound against his pelvis. Rhythmic waves were pulsing along her tight walls as his mother skewered herself on her son.

"Oh baby" she moaned "I want...I'm going to..." Then Guddu watched as her eyes slowly rolled back until the whites showed. "Nnnaahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Meera softly keened as her entire body jerked under Guddu. She stopped moving as a swamp of fluids gushed out to soak the cock buried in her tunnel and drip onto his balls, and then slowly run down the crack of her arse to drench the sheet under her.

"Wow," she whispered, as her eyes refocused on her son's face. "Are you sure you're a virgin?" she asked.

"I was until a moment ago" he smiled back. "Why?"

"Because you have already made me cum twice," she told him. "And, you haven't even started fucking me properly yet."

Guddu pulled slowly back until just the head of his cock rested inside her. Hovering over her he gave a silent thanks to hours of watching porn and his fantasies that he actually knew what to do. "You mean like this," he grunted as he rammed his weight down hard. His cock sliced through her clutching walls driving deep. Meera's legs shot out and wrapped around his waist and her nails again dug painfully into his arse cheeks. He felt another gush of warm fluids wash his belly as her third orgasm ripped through her unprepared body.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Meera screamed as she convulsed under her son whose hips rose and fell as he pounded down into her without restraint. One advantage of youth, especially one so focussed on sex, was an almost unlimited energy supply. Wet slurping filled the room, and the peculiar scent of sex hung heavy in the air.

"Fuck me...fuck me," Meera chanted as her son hammered into her. Guddu knew he wouldn't last long on this, his first fuck. Hell, he was surprised he had lasted this long. He heard and felt his cum filled balls slapping her cum soaked arse as he fucked into her with everything he had. "Oh My Fucking God," Meera's eyes grew huge. "Again...oh fuck...oh God..." she gasped. His mother devolved into a quivering mass under him, her body continuously jerking and spasming. Her hands slid up his back to the sides of his face.

"My son is making me cum so fucking hard. My son is fucking me. My son wants to fuck me. " Her raw lust-filled voice bounced off his face as he felt her walls ripple along his shaft, trying to milk the cum from his balls. When his mother orgasmed a fourth time, Gundu's body simply gave in to the sensations and his nuts started to tighten. He tried to keep looking into her eyes as his orgasm hit, but it wasn't going to happen. Guddu's eyes rolled back as his released cum exploded from his balls and shot the length of his cock.

"Moootthhherrrrrrr." He gave a primal roar as the first blast jetted out to splash against her cunt walls. His arse cheeks tightened, and a second burst pumped out to flood her waiting pussy.

Meera had a look of wonder in her eyes. "Jesus" she moaned. "I can feel it, oh my God. My son's seed is filling my cunt." She shuddered under Gundu and by the time the last spasm of his cock faded, it had to be three or four hot ropes that he had let loose inside her. Guddu rocked back on his heels between her lewdly spread thighs, looking down at the two joined bodies.

The sight of his cock buried inside his mother's pussy was bad enough; but the additional image of white gooey globs of jism that matted both sets of pubic hairs, of their mixed cream seeping from her used slit, sent a shiver down his spine. "I'm no longer a virgin," he said in wonderment.

"No, you're not, and you did it with your mother. That is even better," she said with a huge sigh, as he slid off his mother, and collapsed onto her pillow on the bed.

"You know I want more, my Guddu" Meera whispered softly as sleep took her with her son cuddled next to her. Both were so sated that neither caught the shadow that pulled away from the bedroom window that opened to the balcony.

The next morning Guddu was showering before they left for Igatpuri when Deepika entered Meera's bedroom. "Good, we are alone so I can talk frankly. Listen to this because it is what is going to happen. When Gundu is staying here he is going to become addicted to my pussy. I intend to have him many times a day."

Shocked, Meera recovered, and all her resentment built up since she was eighteen poured out. "I always knew you were a slut, ever since you took my first boyfriend from me by fucking him when I was saving myself for him. But even for a shameless slut like you this is too much. But it will never happen because I will warn MY GUDDU and tell him to avoid you. He will take my advice and board somewhere else in Mumbai."