Indian Igatpuri Incest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile spread across her sister's face. "I think not sister. Look at this." She held up her phone and pressed play. Meera watched a replay from the night just passed of herself and Gundu fucking in the very room she was in now. Both of them were very easily identifiable. "Why do you think the light couldn't be switched off? I had the janitor fix it that way so I could record this from the balcony outside. If you warn Gundu or stop him boarding here then everyone in Igatpuri, starting with Kanhar and your family, will know the chaste Meera Patil fucks her own son."

Meera lunged at the phone to grab the evidence. deepika laughed again. "Let it go bitch. Do you think I am stupid? The video is already backed up in the cloud in two places. He will be boarding here with me, and he will be fucking me. Looking at him perform in the video, even though it is only with you, the frigid ice queen, he has got potential."

Meera's shoulders slumped. She knew her sister. Deepika would have no qualms destroying Meera's reputation back in Igatpuri. Hell, she probably would enjoy it and see it as retribution for the eighteen-year-old Meera telling everyone how the slut Deepika had fucked her fiancée, an action that caused her sister to leave Igatpuri. She tried bravado. "Gundu will be back in Igatpuri every weekend and what he does there with me will satisfy him for the days he spends here. He won't want you."

Deepika continued laughing as though she had never heard anything funnier. "You are backing your unused, dry pussy against my A Grade, prime, always ready cunt. I will be sending him back on the Saturday morning train totally worn out and unable to get it up, he will be only wanting the top quality fucks I give and addicted to my ever-ready slit. I am matching my cunt and fucking against yours. Gundu is the prize. Now get ready to go back to Igatpuri and think twenty-four hours a day how I am going to take your son from you when he boards here in two weeks' time.

On the train home, Meera leant into Gundu and under the pages of the Mumbai Mirror newspaper resting on his lap, she had unzipped his trousers and was giving her son a slow hand job. "Gundu my son, you know whenever you are back in Igatpuri we will be fucking all the time, any time, and every way. More ways than the Kama Sutra shows. I promise," she whispered in his ear. Let my slut sister match that she thought. My cunt will win.