Indian Igatpuri Incest Ch. 04

Story Info
Nephew fills all 3 holes of his aunt.
5.2k words
4.45
26.4k
12
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 04/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This can be read and enjoyed as a stand-alone story, but deeper character depth and the effects of the plots, rivalries, twists and turns of Asma's sexual journey will be found by reading the entire series.

The 18-year-old Gunmay daydreamt as he sat in his second-class seat on the Mumbai Central train on its two-and-a-half-hour journey from Igatpuri to Mumbai. He dreamt of the past 8 days he had spent at home. Days filled with sex with his 37-year-old mother, Meera, who had more than lived up to her promise on the train trip home 8 days earlier after they had gone to Mumbai. A trip taken to enrol Gunmay at SPJIMR i.e. the S P Jain Institute of Management and Research and formalise his living arrangements with her 38-year-old year sister Deepika.

After fucking her son for the first time (see Chp 2) at her sister's house, and while on the train trip home Meera had leant into Gundu and under the pages of the Mumbai Mirror newspaper resting on his lap, she had unzipped his trousers and gave her son a slow hand job. As she did, she had whispered, "Gundu my son, you know whenever you are back in Igatpuri we will be fucking all the time, any time, and every way. More ways than the Kama Sutra shows. I promise." Gundu was her private nickname for her son.

Yes, she had kept her promise to her son. who for years, unknown by his mother, had fantasised and masturbated about fucking her. Before their first night of ecstasy at her sister's house she had been a chaste, conservative, country-born woman from a village 25 kilometres from Igatpuri and was far more traditional in thought and behaviour than those women from the big cities like Delhi or Mumbai or even the small town of Igatpuri.

She had been proud of her good character and that she was not a sex-starved, vulgar bitch, like some she had seen in the Bollywood movies. Movies glimpsed at a friend's house as she kept none in her house. Of course, she had never watched porn. The thought of wearing a Western dress or even a midriff-revealing saree made her shudder. As for the morals of the younger generation, she was revolted. How could they act like that enjoying sex, not being faithful? It was what she had believed, despite her now sexless marriage with Gunmay's father who she considered sexually depraved as he had wanted more than just vanilla sex. How things were different now.

Daydreaming on the train Gunmay thought of the past week. His father had taken his sister for a trip to stay with his sister in nearby Nashik, so his mother and he had all day and night to themselves. It had been a smorgasbord of sex: handjobbing, doggystyle, cowgirl, sucking cock, anal, his mother using her 34B melons to titfuck his thick, veined 8 inches of fuckmeat. Everything. Before he and his mother had fucked for the first time Gunmay had 41 fantasies of himself and his mother he used as masturbation fodder. They had tried all 41 in the 8 days back home in Igatpuri.

His cock grew hard as he thought of their last effort. Meera, who previously at home had worn a loose kurta top that reached below her knees with her baggy kurta trousers ensuring she displayed no flesh, now was naked, as she had been for the entire 8 days. She sat on the bed, her legs stretched wide apart before Gunmay. Her hands stroked her 34B tits, lingering on her nipples as her son marvelled at their instant response and how they hardened to at least three-quarters of an inch in length. His eyes followed her fingers as they continued their journey southward over her rounded thirty-inch belly, her thick matted patch of curly pubic hair before reaching their goal: her thick-lipped woman slit at the front of her thirty-six-inch arse.

She parted her labia lips and after a short, quick stroking of her sex trench, felt her juices oozing from its depth. Two of her searching fingers slid inside her cunt and her thumb began its manipulation of her clit. Her nostrils dilated and her breathing became more rapid from the sexual gratification she was giving herself in front of her son. She smiled as she saw his cock swell. It was 8 inches. A genuine 8 inches, not an internet boasting, exaggerated improbable length, but it was beer can thick with long prominent veins and a huge wide helmet. She felt it stretch her cunt to its maximum every time he entered her but stretching it in a good way, so she now was addicted to it.

She quickened her hand movement and felt her clit harden and begin to pulse. Then it happened. She gave a long groan as she came and cum squirted from her sex gash to land on the bed 18 inches away. Then they got down to business. It was Gunmay's fantasy number thirty-six. She worked a vibrating anal plug into her arse as Gunmay lay on his back with his quivering rod pointing at the ceiling.

Meera, her arse filled with the anal plug, straddled his cock and slowly lowered her quim to touch the waiting penis. As always, she was surprised how the huge head parted her pussy lips and steadily disappeared into her slit. She rode her son cowgirl style leaning forward so he could raise his head and suck her big, hard nipples. Being on top, she could control the speed, the angle, the depth, and how long he lasted, and she was pleased to see him, despite fucking her so often, lose control and whimper and thrust his hips upwards. His body started quivering and she knew he was very close to cumming. She heard the long groan drawn from him and then her cunt was flooded by his cum. It was far more than her husband had ever shot into her during the first two years they shared a bed, and it had her cumming too as she felt the hot injection of sperm into her cunt. But she knew there was more to come. Although she had been filled by more than a normal man's ejaculation after a few seconds Gunmay shuddered and filled her a second time.

The train had reached Dadar railway station in Mumbai and Gunmay realised he had not thought of his aunt Deepika who was going to meet him. She was one year older than her sister, about the same height and looked somewhat like an older version of the Bollywood actress Ayesha Takia, famous for her 37DD tits, though Deepika's were 'only' 36DD. Her waist was a bit larger at 30 and her hips were the same at 37 as the ex-Bollywood star, and she, Deepika, had a perpetual, sexy look on her attractive face. Dress wise she was the opposite of her conservative sister, flaunting her body at every opportunity. And during his earlier visit to enrol, Gunmay, she had appeared to flirt with him. Was it real or was she just teasing him, Gunmay wondered? Anyway, it didn't matter because he would be visiting Igatpuri every weekend where his mother and her willing body would be waiting for him.

Gunmay descended from the train but there was no sign of his aunt. He waited a few minutes and then he saw a flash of yellow moving towards him. It was his aunt. As she approached all thoughts of his mother left him. Deepika was tottering on yellow high heels with a tightly wrapped, canary yellow saree bottom that started 8 inches below her belly button. She had to be shaven to display that much flesh near her cunt and there was no way she had anything underneath. Gunmay immediately thought of 'Saree Lover Pinki Tiwari' and her ultra-low waist saree videos whom he followed on YouTube. His aunt's sleeveless black blouse was backless, low cut and 2 sizes too small, and the transparent shoulder Pallu was lemon. She hugged him tightly and Gunmay tried to ease his hips back as he still had his hardon from earlier when he was thinking of his mother. But Deepika pressed into him talking excitedly and appeared not to notice.

"These 8 days of waiting for you to come and stay have passed so slowly for me. I hope you will think of me as your Mumbai mother because even though you are in Mumbai you can do everything with me the same as you do with your mother. I see you are far closer to her than most sons and unfortunately, I have never had children, so I have not experienced the closeness between a mother and her son, but I want it with you. I bought this saree especially for today. I wanted to look modern for you but part of me says that is stupid, I am too old for that." Somehow, she was still hugging him, and his cock responded once more, but once again she appeared not to notice as she was talking so quickly.

"Of course, you are not too old. This saree brings attention to your belly and figure. Most women would die to have a belly like that."

She beamed with delight and stepped away and pirouetted. "From our first meeting, I already felt close to you and valued your opinion and know we can talk about anything. Do you remember you said we would select jewellery together?"

Gunmay, somewhat shellshocked nodded with his mouth hanging open.

She pushed her hips forward. "Do you think a belly button or waist chain would be best?"

Partly recovering his composure Gunmay said, "What about a waist chain with a lower chain below like a necklace from the chain?"

At her apartment, she sat him in the lounge and went to her room to change and show him some Western clothing she had bought for going to the upmarket malls. Gunmay was shocked to see via a mirror in the lounge her open door and his aunt strip off her saree. He was right. She was shaven and wore no panties; just a strip of elastic that encircled her about 1 inch above the top of her slit that she had used to tuck her saree bottom into. She squeezed into a black micro mini skirt and covered her bare tits with a cream halter top.

She minced back in on black platform heels. "I can wear this when we visit Infiniti Mall, because the Westerners shop there, and we can select clothes together. I only bought this one outfit so we can shop together for others. Now, I will just go and change and keep this outfit fresh. Do you approve?"

A stunned Gunmay was unable to answer, and his eyes switched from the dark nipples visible through the cream top and followed his aunt as she sashayed back to the bedroom. His erection grew as he watched her arse bounce against the tight micro mini with each step she took.

"Gunmay, I need help. Come here."

He went to her bedroom to find his aunt reaching behind her. "Gunmay, the zipper is stuck, and I can't get the right angle to undo it. Please."

He went behind her and wiggled the zipper and it slid down opening the full 12 inches of the back of the micro mini. She stepped forward leaving Gunmay holding the black crepe material of the garment in his hand. As he stood there shocked, his aunt whipped the halter top off and faced him stark naked. For her age, her 36DD tits were quite firm but his eyes zeroed in on her huge and dark areolae which were the base for nipples that looked even bigger than his mother's.

Deepika reached forward and her hand caressed Gunmay's neck, her painted maroon fingernails sticking out starkly on his skin. She reached down with her other hand, rubbing the growing bulge in his groin. Her mouth came in close to Gunmay's, breathing in his ear, and she told him huskily, "I'm horny and insatiable; I need to fuck you."

One hand continued to stroke his neck while her other opened his jeans. Her lips kissed lightly at his ear and cheek. Gunmay wanted to turn his face to hers, eyeball to eyeball, but he was too enthralled watching the whole scene in the wall mirror as Deepika withdraw his rampant cock from his pants. Three strokes and she had him stiff as possible. Deepika was incredulous. She knew his cock was large when she had pressed her body against her nephews. But seeing it live. It was MASSIVE. It had to be at least 8.5 inches long and the girth was that of a beer can. Plus long blue veins stood proud, and running along the sides and top of it while the head was purple and huge. She had to have it.

She frogmarched him backwards, finally pushing him to sit on the armchair beside the bed. Deepika started by running a finger up and down her nephew's shaft, causing his breathing to quicken. Then she used the smooth back of a fingernail to trace a line along the length of his stiff fuck rod. Reaching the tip, she turned her hand over and rubbed gentle swirls on top of his dickhole with her thumb. As he watched dumbfounded and unable to move Deepika moved her thumb to her mouth and sucked the precum and smeared her 18-year-old nephew's pre-ejaculate onto her tongue. "Tastes so good," she whispered.

She continued stroking him, tracing the veins on his cock as her hand slid up and down. Her hand couldn't encircle his tool. It was just too big. With one hand not enough, she spat into her left palm and used a continuous, never-ending, alternate-hand, double twist on his responding tool.

"Oooooh, fuck," Gunmay managed as his aunt continued to fuck his prick dick with her spit and precum covered hands.

Deepika dropped to her knees, released her right hand from Gunmay's throbbing shaft, and opened her mouth. Then, she used her freed right hand to guide his bulbous cockhead up and into her waiting mouth. Its purple head was bigger than she had taken, so she had to strain to open it wider. Success. Her lips wrapped around his cock head, and despite the extreme girth of it, her mouth accepted about an inch of the hard, young fuck meat. Deepika kept it there, tongue dabbing at it while she looked him in the eye. Then she took him deeper adding another two inches into her mouth. She flicked her tongue around the head and teased its unseeing eye. A grunting Gunmay bucked his hips forcing 2 more inches in as he searched for his aunt's throat.

A small amount of drool escaped from the corners of her lips and dripped onto Gunmay's pelvis. His cockhead was pressing against the inside of her cheek, its outline easily visible to Gunmay. Deepika used her left hand to finger herself and Gunmay watched as his aunt squirted onto the tiled floor. He pulled her head towards his pelvis as he held her by the hair and tried to face fuck his aunt. His cockhead pressed into the back of her throat and Deepita made gagging noises. Streams of clear snot sprayed from her nose and onto her nephew's cock. Jackhammer after jackhammer of cock went into her mouth bringing a burning feeling up her oesophagus.

Then she stopped momentarily, pushed him back, gulped a deep breath and took him to the back of her mouth. Another breath, this time through her nose, before she tilted her head back and engulfed his fuck rod, swallowing him to the hilt. Gunmay felt her neck expand and stretch as his cock explored her throat. Sure, his mother had sucked him but never taken it down her throat like that.

Her head turned into a piston flying up and down his dick. She kept going, her mouth travelling along his cock, somehow seemingly twisting his cock in a circle and then back again. Gunmay reached under her, feeling and massaging her swaying 36DD tits. Her nose banged into his pubes and the sound of her breathing was distorted. Gunmay couldn't stop. He kept thrusting into her throat with his balls slamming into her chin with a slapping sound. Somehow, he forced his cock deeper, let out a long, sustained wail, and unloaded shot after shot of gooey cum down her throat. Deepika tried to accept as much as she could, though some escaped from her mouth and nose as her nephew kept pumping it into her belly, thick spray after thick spray with deep thrusts from his pelvis. After 7 or 8 explosions she pushed him back a few inches to catch the final spurts in her mouth, massaging his balls with both hands to coax a few more final spurts into her mouth.

There was no doubt about where he would be sleeping during his 3-year stay in Mumbai and an hour later as they lay on her bed together Deepika said. "Feel how hard and big those nipples are, Gunmay. Do they turn you on?"

Again, in his mind, he compared. He had thought there was nothing that could better his mother's nipples, but his aunts were longer and thicker. As he pondered, she pounced, and her head moved like a car dashboard bobblehead on his cock until Gunmay grabbed her hair trying to slow her down. She pulled her mouth off his cock, saw the precum and smiled triumphantly at the effect she was having on him. Gunmay grabbed her head pulling her away from his cock. "So good. So good. "I'm going to come if you keep that up."

"I know baby," she said "I will make you cum three or four times a night, but we wouldn't want to waste it in my mouth. There is plenty of time ahead of us for that," she said, pushing up to kiss him deeply. Deepika sat upright and placed her hand on her shaved pussy and spread open her slit. "It's oozing love juice. No other woman gets as wet as I do."

She let out a gasp as his thumb slithered along her slit. Deepika rocked her body, riding his hand, her eyes half shut. His free hand slid up and down her thighs. Gunmay just about came thinking of slapping against those thighs while fucking her. He pulled his fingers out of her cunt, rubbing the new juice into her tits. Deepika raised her leg up and up, resting her foot on the high bedhead, showing off her platform high heels she still wore.

"My heels are as high as your cock, Gunmay. I saw you looking at shoes like these in the shops. It's what you like. I want to dress like a slut for you, not like some country woman like your mother. You know I do anything for my man." Gunmay noted he made no effort to defend his mother.

She pulled her cunt lips apart and teased her long inner lips free. Her open pussy in front of his face oozed love juice and the sight of that made a little dribble of precum form on his cock. She didn't have to say a word and neither did Gunmay. He knew what to do. He dove in, his tongue reaching out for the feast before him. Gunmay cupped her arse cheeks, holding her as he went to work tonguing her cunt. Her fleshy outer pussy lips were dark and wet and as Gunmay ate her Deepika hissed her pleasure, grinding her pussy against his face.

The two long yellow 22-carat Indian gold chains dangling from the smaller necklace style chain attached to her waist chain flicked his face as he ate his mother's sister. Along with the heavy gold ankle chain she now wore they had been custom-made and purchased after their meeting at the station. A thick waist chain attached to her belly button piercing encircled her 30-inch belly. As the chain was 45 inches it hung low. A thinner chain was attached to it about 6 inches away on both sides of her belly button and hung below the main chain. At its lowest was about 3 inches below the main waist chain but still 3 inches above the yellow saree bottom she had worn in the shop. Two vertical chains hung from this and had disappeared into the top of her saree which was wrapped 1 inch above the top of her slit. Looking at her leaving the shop the double chains drew attention to the bottom of her V-shaped exposed belly with the 2 vertical chains disappearing into the cap between her hips and groin.

His thumb moved from her arse and pushed up into her cunt as he closed his lips around her clit. Deepika cried out as her first orgasm surged through her, grabbing his hair and humping his face even harder. As her orgasm began to subside, he kissed away from her vagina, leaving a trail of her juice on her thigh while massaging her leg. His lips travelled further, down her calf to her ankle.

Deepika pulled her leg away and straddled him. Gunmay grabbed his cock, pointing it up, while she pulled her lips apart. The two of them worked in unison as she mounted him and allowed her body weight to ease down on his cock, her pussy slowly expanding to accept the thick monster. Gunmay felt his rod enveloped in her warm, wet hole and Deepika let out a long, moaning sigh of pleasure. She lowered more and more of her body until her arse rested on his thighs. His cock was fully embedded in his aunt. With all thoughts of the past 8 days fucking his mother gone he took one of her tits into his mouth. Deepika gyrated on his dick, not going up but moving in slow circles on his cock, all the time looking at the two of them in the wall mirror.

12