Indian Igatpuri Incest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gunmay reached up, grabbed her arse, his mouth still sucking her tits and began fucking up into her. Deepika grunted and her legs went to work, rising and lowering herself on his shaft. Deepika's husky breath came out strained and Gunmay could feel her heart beating faster.

"Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees" Deepika screamed. "Baby I love cumming," she moaned.

"Gunmay, I've got something special for you later when we really fuck. But now I want to feel your cum inside me as I milk you. Can you feel my cunt muscles squeezing your cock?"

He could and nodded, then moaned as he felt her hand play with his balls. In a short time, his body shuddered as he groaned and came. As her body rocked with another orgasm she screamed, "So much cum. How can one person shoot that much?"

Then her eyes opened wide in shock when Gunmay, as usual, delivered his second load about 5 seconds after his first. Deepika quickly recovered from the shock of this second flow of cum. She stood upright, grabbing his wet, deflating cock as it slid out and held it in her hand and hosed her tits with his spurting cum.

She was ecstatic. She had witnessed her sister Meera and Gunmay's first fuck at her house the previous week and recorded it on her phone. The next morning when Gunmay was showering before they left for Igatpuri Deepika had fronted her sister. "Good, we are alone so I can talk frankly. Listen to this because it is what is going to happen. When Gundu is staying here he is going to become addicted to my pussy. I intend to have him many times a day."

Shocked, Meera recovered, and all her resentment built up since she was eighteen poured out. "I always knew you were a slut, ever since you took my first boyfriend from me by fucking him when I was saving myself for him. But even for a shameless slut like you this is too much. But it will never happen because I will warn MY GUNMAY and tell him to avoid you. He will take my advice and board somewhere else in Mumbai."

A smile had spread across Deepika's face. "I think not sister. Look at this." She held up her phone and pressed play. Meera watched a replay from the night before of herself and Gundu fucking. Both of them were very easily identifiable.

Meera had lunged at the phone to grab the evidence. Deepika laughed. "Let it go bitch. Do you think I am stupid? The video is already backed up in the cloud in two places. He will be boarding here with me, and he will be fucking me. Looking at him perform in the video, even though it is only with you, the frigid ice queen, he has got potential."

Meera's shoulders slumped. She knew her sister. Deepika would have no qualms about destroying Meera's reputation back in Igatpuri. Hell, she probably would enjoy it and see it as retribution for the eighteen-year-old Meera telling everyone how the slut Deepika had fucked her fiancée, an action that caused her sister to leave Igatpuri. She tried bravado. "Gundu will be back in Igatpuri every weekend and what he does there with me will satisfy him for the days he spends here. He won't want you."

Deepika continued laughing as though she had never heard anything funnier. "You are backing your unused, dry pussy against my A-Grade, prime, always ready cunt. I will be sending him back on the Saturday morning train totally worn out and unable to get it up, he will be only wanting the A grade fucks I give and addicted to my ever-ready cunt, mouth and arse. I am matching my cunt and fucking against yours. Gundu is the prize. Now get ready to go back to Igatpuri and think twenty-four hours a day how I am going to take your son from you when he boards here in two weeks.

Battle lines had been drawn and Deepika had wanted and intended to humiliate her sister. But this was something else. An expected bonus. Gunmay was a sex superman, not just in bed but his obvious love of slut dressing and he would be hers to groom and introduce into kinkiness.

Gunmay awoke to feel his aunt's hand grasping his cock, slowly, erotically jerking him off. The bedside clock showed him it was 3 hours since he had unloaded into his orgasming mother's older sister after a prolonged multi-position fuck fest and 4 hours since their first nighttime coupling. "She is insatiable," he thought, but then added "And so good."

"Want to fuck me?" She rubbed her hands up her voluptuous body, one finishing in her pussy and the other squeezing her tit. "What position do you want to ream me in?"

"Kneeling," he told her and stood up as she knelt on the mattress, jutting her arse out, her pussy lips parting and waiting. "Just stick it into me. Are you going to fuck my arse?" She wiggled her butt, "Please just put something in it. I want to feel a cock in it, now." She had vowed never to take off what she called "their waist chain" that they had customed designed and bought that day and the thick yellow gold lay above her uplifted, proffered arse and cunt.

Gunmay pulled her arse-cheeks apart and she brought his hardon up to her backside. He pressed forward and Deepika let out a groan as his cock pressed against her backdoor entrance. She was, as he had found out, wet and horny. Deepika reached under herself, playing with her pussy. Their previous long session had opened her backdoor to accept his beer can wide schlong and muscle memory allowed the huge helmet partial entry. He guided her to lean over more until she was practically hanging her head off the mattress edge with her arse in the air. He pressed deeper and she relaxed. She let out a prolonged moan of anticipation, still playing with herself.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she pleaded, and her nephew complied, slowly deliberately forcing his cock past the guarding sphincter. She pushed back and wriggled her arse assisting its passage. Gunmay felt his belly press against her 37-inch rounded arse and his ball sack slap the back of her thighs. As the USA Marines said: he was locked and loaded. Soon he was humping her faster and faster. She began clenching her arse and Gunmay felt the pressure on his cock increase. He rose up and really began slamming into her arse, Deepika's straining body flailed under him, and her voice just turned into one long moan. He couldn't hold it anymore.

He yanked his cock out of her arsehole and his hand flew up and down on his cock, sending long ropes of cum up Deepika's arse and back. She twisted to look at him, crying out as he shot his cum on her body, "Cover me with your jizz, lover." It was paradise for the 18-year-old from Igatpuri and he wanted more.

On Saturday morning Deepika accompanied a weary, but happy Gunmay to the Dadar Railway Station for his trip back to Igatpuri. Weary, because the night before she had introduced him to a cock ring and they had gone at it 6 hours straight. She was confident he was both drained when he met his mother in Igatpuri and that his cock would be too sore and tender for her to use.

This time her blue saree was wrapped tighter, and it and her blouse showed even more flesh than when she had met him on Monday morning at the same station in her yellow outfit. As she hugged him farewell her hand slid between them and found his cock. Despite the thick denim of his Levi 501s his cock swelled. She kissed him fucking his mouth with her tongue.

She stopped the kiss, withdrew her mouth and whispered in his ear, "Remember, you will be my lover and the son I never had." A thrill of accomplishment surged through her when he did not deny it. On the Uber ride back to her apartment as she discretely fingered her sex trench in the back seat, she worked out her next steps. She planned how to get him to call her mother not aunt, both at home and in public, how to introduce him to different positions, how to subtly guide him so he thought he was making her perform exhibitionism in public, how to keep him in Mumbai on the weekends, and the holy grail: how to make him want to have his mother, Meera watch her sister and son fuck and then eat his cum from her Deepika's cunt.

On Monday morning she picked up her nephew at the station. He looked slightly guilty and as they fucked, she saw why. Long fingernail scratch train lines ran down his back. Good. It meant his mother wasn't backing down. It would make Deepika's victory even sweeter. She relieved his guilt by saying she knew he fucked his mother and she relished the challenge, but she was proud she was going to take him from his mother, her younger sister, because she, Deepika, was a better woman than his mother: she, Deepika, was the woman Gunmay needed to satisfy all his cravings.

12