Indian Landlord vs The Tenant Girls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in our deep french kissing and intertwined tongues bliss, I felt his hand on my stomach. He opened the string of my salwar and slipped his hand inside my panty to gently caress my vagina once again. There was no hurry in his movements and he parted the lips and gently slid a finger into my moist pussy. A small sigh escaped my lips — it did feel good as he slowly slid a finger in and out. I did not want him to stop, but he suddenly withdrew his hand and brought it back to my waist so he could pull the salwar and my panty down and off my torso.

I guessed that it was uncomfortable for him to caress me with my tight panty and he was trying to ease it off so that he had better access. I shifted a bit and let him slide my salwar and panty off my waist and down to my mid-thigh. I saw him nod slightly then he started caressing my thighs. He made me spread my legs wider and was inching his fingers upwards again to my pussy. I was waiting for his touch and he again eased his finger inside my pussy and began to finger me. With his thumb, he was trying to rub my clitoris as well and it just felt wonderful. I could feel an orgasm building up and my body shuddered with a swift one. It had built up since watching Neha's DP and needed a quick release. It was nice, but I wasn't satisfied.

He continued to stroke my pussy, but I gently pushed his hand back to my breasts. He responded and began to squeeze with much more pressure and kissed me again. He then bent down again and sucked and nibbled on my nipples. My breasts were all wet with saliva from his passionate attention. He raised his head and we kissed again and I could feel the passion gathering momentum again. We were sitting slightly sideways and he hugged me and pushed my head towards his chest where I could feel his heart thumping hard. I was gripping his cock tightly and began to slowly stroke it up and down, gathering momentum.

However, he had other ideas and with his hand on my head, he slowly began to push me downwards. I realized he was wanting me to suck his cock. I resisted but he put pressure on my head and soon I found my face just centimetres away from him. It looked so big now and he gave me one more push downwards and my face made contact with his cock. I was still holding his cock in my left hand, rubbing it across my cheeks, nose - my whole face. His cock was really hot and throbbing and felt large and threatening against my face. He pushed his cock hard against my mouth and against my lips. My mouth involuntarily opened and he pushed my head down on his tip. He pushed my head further down on his shaft and I took his cock fully in my mouth. It was a nice size and I managed to take the full amount in my mouth, unlike Shrek's monster. He continued to push his cock as deep as he could in my mouth by pressing my head down on it and then kinda began to move my mouth in a rhythm of up and down.

I then began to move my tongue across his cock and up and down. I felt his hand ease off my head, but I continued to suck on his cock and then slowly took it out of my mouth and licked the side of his cock. Meanwhile, he was caressing my thighs with his free hand and inching my salwar lower off my legs. He managed to push it off my knees and it slowly dropped to my feet. I continued sucking his cock — my first sucking and now without his "pushing" I was willingly sucking and licking his cock. It was soon covered with my saliva which was getting mixed with his salty pre-cum. He tugged me a little more forward and kinda onto his body so that my breasts would also rub on his cock.

He sighed and pushed me back to my seat. I wasn't sure why but he then crouched on the floor and spread my legs after sliding my salwar and panty off one foot. He began to lick up my inner thighs and I was stunned to think that he might actually lick my pussy in a cinema — and soon he arrived at my pussy and his tongue parted my lips and darted inside. I slowly exhaled. It really felt lovely and I spread my legs even more so that he could lick better. He continued to lick and lap at my opening — he was really good and after a few minutes, I could feel my orgasm build up again and crash over me with a soul stirring and deep extended orgasm. It was just wonderful and I felt so fulfilled after this.

The man got up and sat at his seat again and held my hand. He squeezed it hard and I squeezed back. He held my hand for a few minutes and then leaned over and kissed me again. I looked around to see if anyone had caught us. Fortunately, the few couples were all busy but they were very basic couples things like holding hands and kissing. They didn't know that someone had just got their pussy eaten in the same hall.

For a few minutes we sat like that and then he placed my hand again on his cock — which had become kinda flaccid and I began to caress and stroke it again. It soon started becoming hard and erect. I enjoyed the feeling of it growing and swelling in my hand — it gave me a sense of satisfaction and power and I could feel the passion building up in him again. I began to pump his cock up and down and it was soon hard and erect again. He turned and kissed me deep in the mouth again and pushed my tongue deeper in his mouth. He tugged me forward, hinting that he wanted me to suck his cock again.

I bent down and kissed the tip of his cock, feeling the salty taste of his pre-cum and then rubbed his cock across my face — on my nose, my lips, my cheeks, my ears. I could hear him softly sighing in contentment. I then stuck my tongue out and began to lick the length of his cock from the top to the bottom. I guessed it would have been at least 5-6 inches long and it was rigid like a rock now. His cock was glistening with my saliva and I opened my mouth wide and slowly took his throbbing cock in - bit by bit until it was fully in my mouth so I could suck on it. He guided my hand onto his testicles and I gently caressed and squeezed them. I took my time sucking and licking his cock, slowly building up the tempo. I knew he was loving it and I was enjoying it too. I was stroking his cock with my hand while sucking and then suddenly, without any warning, his body stiffened. Before I could react he ejaculated his semen in warm spurts which filled my mouth with its salty taste. I tried to pull back, but I felt his hand on my head firmly holding me down on his cock. His warm semen filled my mouth. I swallowed most of it, while some dribbled out of my mouth. I managed to sit up and looked at the stranger. He was looking so very content. I sniffed and picked up my dupatta and wiped the dripping semen off my face.

The movie was still going on and we adjusted our clothes. He whispered in my ear, "Shall we finish it somewhere else?"

I just nodded. He held my hand and ushered me out. We came out of the door holding hands and the usher gave us a knowing smile. I froze but luckily I had automatically covered my face with the dupatta.

The sun's rays hit my eyes really hard and I felt so "different". I just followed him to his bike and politely sat behind him. My bra wasn't exactly adjusted properly but then, it didn't really matter. He started the bike and went towards the outskirts of the town. I was confused. Why he was going away from the town instead of towards it but I didn't bother to ask.

He rode until he reached the National Highway and then he started driving a bit slower. Finally, he stopped at a roadside hotel. A creepy looking hotel that looked like the Bates Motel from the "Psycho" movie. If it wasn't for the signs I would have assumed it was an abandoned 1960s building that had been condemned.

My stranger went to talk to the old desk clerk while I stood nervously behind. The desk clerk looked like he had been in the hotel since it was new, and was in the same condition. He glanced at both of us from head to toe and gave a knowing smile and a nod. I'm sure the clerk thought I was a call girl.

"Sir, that will be 2000 Rupees for 2 hours, 1000 extra for each hour after that." the clerk announced. I was shocked as he was quoting higher prices per hour for a shack than the Marriott, but I understood that any reputable hotel would ask for proof of identity. I didn't want to give that information to a stranger.

My man calmly fished out his wallet and gave him the money. The clerk carefully checked the cash and handed over the keys.

"Don't worry sir," the clerk cackled, "We pay the commission to police us regularly, so you don't have to worry about a raid. In fact, they are our usual customers." He laughed at his own poor joke.

I froze. I suddenly realised what type of place I had stepped into. Although pre-marital sex isn't banned in India, prostitution is. It's not uncommon for the police to raid hotels and ask for the identity of the occupants. If they find they are not married, they would either harass them or arrest the lovers on suspicion of prostitution. They know that spending a night in a police station and letting our parents or spouses know about it would be deeply embarrassing for the couples. The couples would have no choice but to cough up the money for the "fine". I've had sex in many places but either in my ex-boyfriend's rented house or my own house. I never experienced it in a lodge or motel which are prime locations for these raids.

The man took my hand and started walking in the corridor which was adorned with peeling painted walls, pigeon holes and paan stains. He opened the room written on the key tag and I took a look inside. It had a window with faded curtains, an attached bathroom, and one large old fashioned bed. There was an old CRT television on a huge TV stand. There was a small nightstand with a bottle of water. It looked like a poor man's run down apartment. Nice business renting out such a dump for couples who want to shag in peace.

While I was examining the room, my date had switched on the TV. He took the remote and turned the volume up high. I was startled at the noise and looked over at him. It was the first time I really had a chance to look closely at him, and he returned my gaze with a fiery passion. He had an average face, hair greying in the temples, medium build. He wasn't the George Clooneyish older man I had expected but he wasn't butt ugly or out of shape. Certainly much better looking than Shrek.

He came close to me and cupped my face in his hands. I held his hands as I didn't know how to start or whether I should start this. He bent forward and put his lips on mine and started kissing me. I started responding to his kiss and we soon were passionately locked. I nowadays find the kiss more scandalous after my affair with Shrek. As we started kissing, he started getting more aggressive with his hands. His right hand started cupping my breasts while the other was pressing my butt. He started inserting his tongue in my mouth and I happily sucked on it.

He moved his hands to the front and put one inside my salwar and down my panty. He started massaging my groin and I was aggressively sucking his tongue as both of us refused to stop the kissing. He used his free hand to untie the drawstrings of my salwar and then pushed down. He put his feet on the salwar to hold it while I pulled my legs out. I started undoing the buttons of his shirt and hungrily pulled it off his body.

He put his hands on my kameez and started lifting up. I raised my hands but it was impossible to remove while still kissing so we finally broke apart. He relieved me of my top and now I was only wearing a lacy black bra and panty set which my mind subconsciously selected in the morning. He took a step back so he could admire my figure. This probably was the first time he had seen my entire body in broad daylight. I blushed as his eyes were trying to capture every tiny detail of me.

He pulled off his pants and briefs in one go and his erect cock sprang out. He pushed me onto the bed and fell on top. In record time, he unclasped my bra strap with one hand and used the other hand to pull it off my body. For some reason he didn't play with my breasts - his hands immediately went down and pulled off my panty. He parted my legs and positioned his cock at the entrance of my pussy.

With one stroke, he was easily all in because I had become so wet. With a gasp, I realised that this was my first P-V sex in weeks. Shrek had his tail between his legs because his wife was around and I had only received external stimulation in the last two days. That was nowhere close to the actual sex which I had craved. I looked at the fan above, the dirty hotel room and everything hit me hard. Suddenly, I panicked.

"NO!" I said firmly.

He was taken aback and looked at me, confused but with his cock still lodged inside me. He tried to reassure me. "Don't worry, it will only be painful initially."

But the truth was I was so used to Shrek's cock that I hardly felt any pain. Shrek's cock looked tiny but it was because of his huge frame. It was bigger and thicker than the one I had in me now.

"STOP... TAKE IT OUT!!" I screamed so loudly that the hair on the back of his body stood up. He was looking so shocked. I then cried, "Please..." as tears started coming from my eyes.

His face expression completely changed to horror and I could feel his dick go limp inside me. He immediately pulled it out and rolled off me. I pulled the bed sheet to cover myself as I lay in a fetal position and started crying.

I kept crying for the next five to ten minutes. I don't know why I was crying. I lost my virginity to my then-boyfriend at the age of 19. I didn't mind getting seduced by my landlord despite looking and acting like an ogre. Maybe the fact that it happened in my hometown and in a dilapidated hotel had made me break down.

I could feel that he was sitting on the end of the bed. I didn't want to see his face as I didn't want to gauge his mental state. "I come from a very decent family." I said with my head still buried under my arms.

There was no reaction from him. Of course, it's tough to react unless you want to be sarcastic about it and ask why did you come here then?

"I work in IT, and I earn a very good salary." I continued, "I can pay back the hotel bill for the inconvenience I've caused you."

I could hear him move across the bed and he sat next to me. He put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Look, I understand that you don't want this. I will not make you do something you don't want to do. We can get ready and leave and then delete our phone numbers. I promise I will never call you again."

The voice was so gentle and reassuring that I looked up and saw his face lined with chagrin. His eyes looked perfectly calm, with no hidden frustration. I couldn't understand the lack of fight in him. He didn't look like a ladies man to go out looking for another quick fuck. Why was he not begging or pleading with me? I gave him a blowjob twice and even allowed him to enter me. I would have expected a little persuasion to keep going.

"Excuse me?" I said and moved off the bed. I wrapped the bedsheet around me as I found a sudden sense of shame of exposing my body to the same man I allowed to eat my pussy in a public place. I went into the bathroom. I was surprised that for a shabby hotel, the bathroom actually looked good. It had a decent commode and a functional shower. There were also single-use soaps and towels. Maybe the love birds using it needed to wash themselves off before they left.

I removed the bedsheet and stepped into the shower. As the water fell on me, I was contemplating what just happened. Did I overreact? I was the one who set up the meeting and then readily agreed to come to the hotel after the cinema hall. He didn't try to fool me like Shrek was currently doing with Neha. What if he had continued pounding me despite my pleadings? Whom can I go and complain to? The hotel wouldn't want any negative publicity. The police would surely ask why I went to such a hotel willingly. He was being gentlemanly but I had acted like a jerk. Maybe I should at least say I'm sorry before we part ways.

I stopped the shower, dried myself and wore the towel and stepped outside. He was fully dressed by this time and he had also collected my clothing and folded them carefully on the bed. I was partly disappointed that he gave up on me so easily instead of asking again.

He looked at me and said quietly, "I will wait outside and give you some privacy to put on your clothes."

My heart melted. Despite all the things said about attractive bad boys, being a gentleman is still a sexy thing. The next thing I did was to open my towel and display my wares to him.

His eyes went wide as saucers and his expression looked like he had just been clubbed. Although he had seen me naked not even ten minutes ago, my presentation surprised him. Especially after I had unceremoniously ended the date and left him with blue balls. Now I was giving him mixed signals.

Honestly, even I can't decipher my thought process at times.

I dropped my towel and went right to him. He was unsure what to do and was trying to look for an exit from the crazy girl he brought to bed. I put my hands around his neck and looked into his eyes. I could feel his nervousness as I could hear his heart thumping.

"Are you sure?" he asked nervously.

I nodded with full confidence and whispered, "Yes. Oh, yes."

His mood changed in a moment. I could see an animalistic urge rise in him. He put his hands on my bare buttocks and lifted me off the floor. He threw me on the bed so hard that I almost bounced. He began to undress as fast as he could. Within seconds he was completely nude. He switched on the TV and then jumped on me, bending my legs back legs until my knees touched my breasts and my toes were near my face like one of Neha's advanced yoga poses. With a moan of pure lust, he inserted his penis right into my pudenda.

"Aaannhhh!!" I screamed as I wasn't lubricated enough so I felt the pain from his attack. He didn't take any notice and started humping me at a weird angle which would look like him doing pushups if my body was removed. I guess he wanted to plant his seed in my womb before I changed my decision.

After a few minutes, my body started to respond to him and started self-lubricating. Now it was pleasurable and I started moaning in time with his thrusts. Although I was bent like a gymnast, I liked the fact that this position was giving him deep penetration. I also liked the fact that he decided to use TV to drown my loud moans from any inquisitive hotel staff outside the door.

He bent down and started kissing me again. The last time was with a gentle passion. Now he was ravenously trying to eat me. I was sucking his tongue while he was moving inside like a piston. The position was hurting me and I suddenly remembered something. I stopped kissing and shouted "Condom... condom..."

I had been on a birth control pill ever since Shrek broke my resolve, but I didn't want to catch a disease or most importantly, let a stranger know that I was on birth control.

He stopped and looked at me as if inquiring if I really wanted him to cover up. I nodded at him. He immediately dismounted me and climbed off the bed to search for his pants. I was trying to bring my legs down but they were so cramped. I wished I had taken Yoga classes with Neha. Maybe in an alternate universe I might have shooed off my landlord when he tried to seduce Neha in the name of yoga lessons.

While I was recovering from the cramps, I saw that he was now wearing a pink condom on his cock. I liked the fact that he had been thinking through the possibilities and maybe researched the hotels which offered such anonymity. He was standing at the side of the bed and pulled me by the legs until I was at the edge.

I knew what he wanted but I slipped off the bed and started sucking his penis. The condom was flavoured but had a mild, pleasant taste. I could feel that it was thinner than the type Shrek used as he wanted to stay hard longer during our threesomes. I knelt down so that I could suck easily without straining my back. He held my hair as I kept going with the blowjob and hearing his low pitched moans of satisfaction.