Indian Landlord vs The Tenant Girls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After around five minutes, I decided to quit and took my mouth away. He understood and then turned me 180 degrees so that my butt was facing him. I knew the drill, so I bent over till my breasts touched the bed and lifted my leg so he could push in.

I had expected him to go full doggie, but he knelt down behind me and put his hands on my buttocks. He leaned forward and brought his face close to my pussy. For a few seconds, I could feel his breath hit my butt as he was getting high on the eau-de-vagina musk. Then I felt his tongue do an upward sweep to get a good taste of me.

"Annhhh..." I moaned as I became more turned on by the situation. He at once licked me again. He used his hands to stretch me out and then put his tongue inside my vagina.

"Ohh... Yeahh!!" I screamed as his tongue touched the inner walls. He used one hand to massage my clit as his tongue was exploring me inside. I was so happy that this man knew how to use his mouth for good as my body began to drip for him.

He kept tongue-fucking for the next few minutes and then he got up. I could feel both hands on my hips holding me steady and felt the head of his cock prodding against my ass and thighs a few times before sliding between the lips of my pussy. The moment he felt the wetness of my pussy on the tip of his cock, he pushed his dick deep into my soaking wet snatch in one quick motion.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned as his dick filled me. I gripped the edge of the mattress with both hands as he got right down to business, working his hips at a hard and fast pace, drilling my soaking wet pussy.

"Holy shit!" I moaned between heavy panting breaths and I started using abusive swear words in my local language. I used this with my landlord to denigrate him without him knowing what I was saying. This man paused a second and then he started humping at a more feverish pace. I started to scream so he shoved my head down into a pillow, burying my face. I moaned continuously into the pillow while his dick drilled deeper into my pussy, fucking me harder.

I was slowly building towards the climax I needed, but he decided to break the rhythm by pulling his penis out of me and rolling me on my back.

"What the f***?" I screamed, totally annoyed by his decision. But before I could complete my complaining he jumped on top of me and started kissing me in my mouth. I was so wet that his prick automatically went inside me without much guidance.

Even though I was a bit cross, I started returning his kiss. We kept kissing passionately and with more intensity than I ever did with my ex-boyfriend. 'This guy is so addicted to kissing, not sure why.' I thought.

It was such a strange scene where our top half was kissing passionately like a scene from a Hollywood movie while his bottom half was pounding me mercilessly like a cheap porn scene. I was amazed how he was so hot and smooth at the same time.

I was close to coming. My moans were muffled by his mouth as he kept kissing. I broke the kiss as I finally got what I wanted. He stopped pounding me as I was enjoying my orgasm with a loud scream. It felt so satisfying because of the taboo location and with a total stranger.

While I was getting back my breath, he once again started kissing me and started pounding me. Within a few minutes, I could feel him coming and his body convulsed. I could feel his condom fill inside me. He stopped kissing and rolled over. We both were staring at the creaking fan while panting like a dog. The tv sound, which my mind didn't register at all till now, suddenly felt blaring in my ears.

For no reason, my hands just pulled the bedsheet up and over my body so I looked like the woman in the post-coitus scene in movies. I watched him pull the condom from his now flaccid penis and throw it inside the dustbin. He then took the tissues from the bedside table and cleaned his cock.

He saw me looking at his actions and smiled, then snuggled next to me and put a hand over my shoulder. He then kissed my forehead as if thanking me for the amazing sex. I knew it was awkward but I hugged him back for cuddles after sex. He was actually the first guy to come to me after sex for warmth even though we were technically strangers.

I hugged and cuddled him like a teddy bear. I rested my head on his shoulders and circled the hair on his hairy chest. It was a moment of bliss when I forgot everything that happened today and was living in the moment. Then I heard the loud closing of the door of another room and then it all struck me.

Why am I cuddling him? How long should I keep doing this? Should I ask permission and then get dressed and leave? Or shall I wait till he decides what to do? This was afternoon time, the usual napping time during my weekends. How long can I rest here? But the longer I stayed the more chances of getting into trouble.

My mind went into the usual overthinking mode and I didn't notice that he was also phased out for some reason.

"I usually don't do this." he proclaimed loudly, stopping my train of thoughts. I looked over at him, but he was still staring at the ceiling. He started telling me the same things I thought about an hour ago. Maybe after the semen drained from his brain, he started thinking clearly. Like most men.

He was talking in a monotone about his life. He was working in the sales department so he constantly moved around. His marriage was practically dead, but they were still together so the kids did not suffer the taboo of divorce. They haven't had sex for close to five years. He has a son of 13 years and a daughter of 17 years. I later heard that this was the most common tactic used by cheating husbands to evoke sympathy from unsuspecting women.

'Oh, fuck you!' my mind screamed. Not only did he use my body to dump his cum into but now he wants me as a cheap therapist for the next hour or so? Also, why mention his daughter's age? She wasn't really much younger than me. I don't want to make this thing even more awkward by thinking I've been fucked by someone my father's age.

I didn't know how to stop him but my subconscious had already decided. My hands automatically reached for his dick and started stroking him. He immediately stopped droning as the brain in his penis overtook the one in his head. He kissed my head once more and I kept stroking him.

I went down and put my mouth around his semi-erect dick and started sucking it. He was shocked by my sudden interest in taking leadership as I had only followed his lead all this time from our meeting on the bus. He then held my head so that my hair didn't come between my face and his cock.

For the next few minutes, his dick was slowly getting the blood it wanted and started getting more erect. I started moving my legs around the bed until they were next to his head. My paramour understood what I was trying to imply and pulled my legs around his body. He put his hands up to part my pussy lips and put his tongue inside.

"Mmmmmhhh..." I moaned with his dick in my mouth as his tongue was touching the sensitive parts of my vulva. For around the next five to ten minutes, we were doing 69 even though I was never a fan of it. It was tough to concentrate on blowing someone while getting eaten as it was overloading my senses.

I stopped sucking and pulled my body from his face. I was about to sit on his dick but I could feel his hands trying to turn my body so that I was facing him. I wasn't too keen to see his face while riding but decided that it wasn't a big deal. At least let him enjoy the show.

Given that both our reproductive organs were wet and partly because of his size, I was easily able to slide my vagina on his erect cock. I slowly started moving my hips. I realised that unlike my landlord, I need to be a bit more conservative in my movements so that he didn't fall out in the excitement. I have to admit that I learnt how to ride a cock just by moving my hips instead of using the entire body as I used to do as an amateur. Not that I'm a "professional". Just very experienced. I kept grinding on his cock while he watched me with such awe on his face. I guess never thought I was such a pro, being submissive all this time.

He took his hands up and cupped my breasts. I have to admit that I have a decent pair of 34C's which complimented my slim body. He was running his fingers over my erect nipples and slightly twisting them making me moan hard in pleasure. My hair fell over my face putting me in a black curtain of bliss while I was riding him hard.

I kept riding him for a long time and then I felt I needed a small break. He realised that and pulled me down to embrace him. He hugged me and started kissing my mouth. He then moved his knees up and created an angle so he could start stroking his dick inside me. I was amazed at how he learnt this technique that allowed us to keep having sex in the cowgirl position without actually changing positions. It shared the time each person was doing the work when the other one got tired.

Just when I was mentally complimenting his technique, he stopped kissing and his body convulsed. I knew exactly what was about to come but I couldn't move as he was tightly embracing me.

"NO NO NO NO NO!!" I screamed frantically as if my words had the power to stop it but he did try to release his hands. With a grunt, I could feel a jet of semen hit my insides. I desperately tried to get him out and the subsequent bursts only hit my thighs and navel.

I somehow extricated myself and fell on my back on the other side of the bed. I could see a few more late spurts coming out of his penis and falling down next to his thighs. I groaned in disgust.

As my 'Prince Charming' was trying to get a hold of himself, I was only thinking of leaving this place. I don't know why I was so angry. I knew that not all men have the ability to hold for very long. Maybe it was because he didn't keep wearing the condom when he knew he wanted to stay later. Was I angry because he came inside me? I was regularly taking contraceptive pills but I thought a stranger knowing that would be scandalised as very few unmarried women in India take them in fear of having unprotected sex anytime. My ex-boyfriend always used a condom.

"Tissues." I said in a tone that was harsher than it should have been. He immediately scrambled to get some from the nightstand and handed them over to me. I could sense that his calm confidence had gone and now he looked more nervous than a boy on his first date.

While I was trying to wipe myself, Uncle had taken a piece himself and started wiping my thighs. I reluctantly allowed him as my short temper was coming down. I was almost clean.

He came close to me and kissed my lips.

'I DON'T NEED YOUR KISS, I NEED AN ORGASM!' my mind almost screamed. But at the same time, his fingers started rubbing my clit so I ended up moaning, "Aaannhhh..."

He started expertly massaging my clit, which was an underrated quality many men lacked as stimulating the clitoris is a good way to make a woman orgasm. I kept returning his kiss with a passion to acknowledge he was doing the right thing.

He then pushed his index and middle finger inside my vagina and used his thumb to rub on my clitoris. I was getting fingered at a furious pace as he desperately wanted to make amends.

He stopped kissing and moved his face towards my breasts. He started sucking, nibbling, biting my breasts alternately. My mouth was moaning non stop like an opera singer.

My moans made him hornier and he kept moving. He inserted a third finger and I gave a huge scream as I couldn't bear it anymore. My hands were pulling his hair from his head as I was phased out in a zone I've never gone before and never thought could be done without a PIV.

I could hear a 'splotch splotch' sound as his hands were humping my ever wet pussy. My moans might have reached the front desk as far as I knew. I didn't care.

With a loud scream, I finally had my orgasm. My body literally arched up an inch, almost pushing him away. I fell back on the bed with a thud. I could feel tears coming out of my eyes. It took a while for the euphoria to fade so that I could see clearly.

I could groggily see my date looking at me with a sense of relief as he was very wary a few minutes ago. I pulled him in for a deep kiss. It was even more passionate than I ever gave my boyfriend. While kissing my hands moved down to his crotch and touched his penis. It was still flaccid.

Then reality hit me. I was charged for another round but expecting a man in his 40's to be erect again after three discharges might be a tall task to ask. We broke the kiss and then lay on the bed for some time, reminiscing what had happened in this dingy room.

I might have fallen asleep given my tiredness so I forced my body to get up and go have a shower.

As I was washing off the semen stains, I realised something. He could have gone down on me but instead used his fingers so that he didn't have to taste his cum from my vagina. It wasn't just him. Almost every man I'd had went to great lengths to avoid tasting their cum. But for some reason they love to kiss you right after eating you, making you taste your juices. My landlord had kissed me after going down on Neha and vice versa. Maybe I should make Shrek eat his cum...

Suddenly my thoughts changed to what Neha and Shrek had been doing. I guess I needed to face them tomorrow and I wasn't sure what state she was in right now. He had definitely crossed the line now. We allowed him to access our bodies in a FWB, well a landlord with benefits, manner but he brought some other guy into this and broke the fragile trust we had. It was no longer safe to be there but still, he had the advantage as we are two young women and needed to 'protect' our honour. I needed to devise a plan to make sure he kept his mouth shut forever and punish him severely for what he did to Neha.

A creaking sound in the showerhead brought me back to reality. I realised that I needed to get out of this shithole hotel before any hypothetical raid happened. I quickly washed and dried myself.

I came out of the bathroom after I dried myself. My date had already gotten dressed. I didn't take much time to get dressed and noticed that he hadn't stolen my panty this time. Maybe one was enough for him.

Just before we left, he kissed me on my lips once again and opened the door. I used my dupatta to make myself look like a ninja and walked down the corridor.

We went to the front desk and he deposited the keys. The front desk clerk looked at us and beamed.

"Hope you had a good time," he said looking directly at me and chuckled again. He could see my face go red in the minimal part he could see. I pulled my paramour's hand and dragged him to the bike.

I sat behind him on the bike and asked him to drive to the closest bus stop which would take me to the city bus stand. Despite the trust he exhibited, I still didn't want him to follow me to my house.

He left me at an empty bus stop. He told me that he was going to delete my number but would respond if I ever called him. He then smiled and disappeared.

Only after he was out of sight, I realised that I never knew his name.