Indian Mom and Son First Time

Story Info
This is a story about the first time I slept with my mother.
995 words
3.97
59.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desiguy69
Desiguy69
10 Followers

This is a story about how my desi mom and I had sex for the first time. My mom is 53 years old, 5'5" and a BBW. She has a big round ass and large DD breasts and curvy all around. I'm a very athletic 27 year old man. I'm 6' tall and very muscular as I work out a lot. Awhile ago I used to fantasize a lot about my mom and would masturbate thinking about her. I knew she wasn't getting any from my dad as they slept in separate rooms and this made me want to give her the satisfaction she deserved even more. Eventually I grew out of this phase and stopped thinking of my mother in a sexual way. But that all changed recently.

I had just come home from the gym and only my mom was home doing some laundry. I was sweaty after my workout so I went to my bedroom, got undressed and jumped in the shower. I have my own ensuite so I dried my self off after the shower and walk out of the bathroom naked to go get clothes from my closet. As I was about to enter my closet my mom open the door to my bedroom to bring my folded laundry to me.

When she saw my naked muscular body and my 7" cock semi hard she dropped the laundry and began to apologize. She looked very embarrassed and flustered, I also felt the same way. I quick tried to cover up my manhood with my hand but we both still stood there staring at each other. I told her it was okay and that she did not need to apologize for walking in on me. I tried to take the edge off the situation with little humour and told her that if anyone should apologize its me because she's the one who's going to have the image of her naked son engrained in her brain.

The longer we stood there the less I wanted her to leave, and I think she felt the same way. I caught her looking down at my cock again. I don't know what came over me but I was extremely turned on by this so I moved my hand to uncover my full erect 7" cock. Her jaw dropped and she said "its so big," and it was the nicest cock she has ever seen.

I responded "you can have as close of a look you want."

She stared at it a little longer then I said, "now it's only fair if you show me something." She asked me what I wanted to see so I closed the door behind her and brought her by my bed and told her to take her tshirt and bra off. She very obediently obliged. When she took her bra off and I saw her amazing DD breast just hanging out in front of me I couldn't believe this was happening. Her tit were so big and round, her large dark nipples were nice and hard and pointing straight at me. Her tits were nicer than any girl my age's boobs that I've ever seen.

I instinctively grab a boob in each hand and began to massage them. At this point I could see the lust in my moms eyes as she watch my fondle her beautiful MILF tits. As I pinched her erect nipples she gave out a soft moan. I then proceeded to suck on both her tits one by one and she let out a louder moan. I reached out and hugged her tight, pressing my raging hard cock against her soft round belly. I started kissing her neck and behind her ear. This drove both of us wild. I pushed her onto the bed on all fours and pulled her pants and panties off in one swift motion.

There was her big round ass staring at me. I gave it a little spank and she let out a little playful yelp. I reached over to the nightstand and grab a condom. I gave my mom's perfect ass a kiss then slid on the condom. At this point her pussy was soaking wet so I slid my cock right in. Her pussy was hot, wet and tighter than I expected. I was in heaven this was my teenage dream come true. I began with slow powerful thrust and my mom moaned every time I rammed into her soaking wet pussy. Her breathing grew heavier as I picked up the pace. My mom's pussy began to cream on my cock as she neared climax. All of a sudden she screamed and collapsed down on the bed as she reached her climax. This was not only the first orgasm she had in decades but the first time she had been fuck in 10 years.

I pulled out of her, then rolled her over. I saw how wet her unshaven pussy was. Then looked her in the eyes and bent over top of her to suck on her big juicy tits while she caught her breath. I then spread her legs and slid back in her in missionary. I fucked her hard and rough, watching her big brown tits bounce and jiggle. I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head as I had the strongest orgasam of my life.

I collapsed on top of her with my cock still buried deep inside my mother. We laid there for a few minutes. Then I pulled out and took my condom off, which was about to overflow from my cum. My mom picked up her clothes and walked out of my room naked to go get cleaned up.

I cleaned up myself and got dressed. Later that day we had dinner with my dad as if nothing happened. However, I can't get her out of my mind and I'm dying for the next moment I have alone with her.

Desiguy69
Desiguy69
10 Followers